Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (79994 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Rexyl(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

Yes I do understand God as a spirit but not 3in1 kinda sense.
God is One and you don't need to pray through someone or something before he can answer you. He's closer to you than your jugular vein.
Christianity believe there is God the Father son and holy spirit.
Islam believes God doesn't beget nether was he begotten and there nothing comparable to him.

Yet your understanding can't be complete without knowing roles of Spirit of God as defined clearly in the Bible.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 31, 2015
Maximus85:

3 resurrections? 3 phases? Please, I'm confused about the rapture part. Can you please show me where rapture is mentioned and discussed in the Bible? We are all learning.
just like u cant find the word 'bible' in the bible, you cant find the word 'rapture' in the bible. But christians over the years use the word rapture to mean the sudden disappearance / catching away of saints to heaven. The following passages have more detailed description of this event; 1 thess 4 : 14 - 17; 1 cor 15 : 51 - 54; Matt 24 : 37 - 42
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:48pm On May 31, 2015
Rexyl:

Yet your understanding can't be complete without knowing roles of Spirit of God as defined clearly in the Bible.
Holy spirit is mentioned in the Qur’an aswell.
It was ascribed with the creation of Jesus.
The best thing is for you to please grab an English copy of a quran and read.
Just to make you more knowledgeable about islam and not necessarily you becoming a muslim cause that lies with God.
Peace be upon you.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by EbuGeneral(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2015
this is exactly why i stopped going to church.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ekamavictor(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
may the Lord have mercy on ur soul and open your eyes of understanding in Jesus name. Father forgive this ignoramus
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by sheffyUTD(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:
You should understand there are different dispensations and now we are in the dispensation of Grace. Those you mentioned were saved by their faith in God and works for God. The Bible says Abraham's faith was counted to him for righteousness.

We needed Jesus to come save us because so many were being deceived by the devil and paganism was everywhere. And with Jesus came Christianity which is having relationship with God (or having direct access to God)

So Jesus brought Christianity Interesting. Can you explain how please?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 8:55pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Bro, you are mixing two things....

Muhammad and David surely did not go to the same heaven

There are 7 heavens and both of them are in one of them.
Grab an English Quran an read bro. Not necessarily to become a muslim but to remove all curiosity.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bukatyne(f): 8:58pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

There are 7 heavens and both of them are in one of them.
Grab an English Quran an read bro. Not necessarily to become a muslim but to remove all curiosity.

Why would I read about the Christian heaven in the Islamic Quran?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 31, 2015
Banjoramos:

Boko haram and other terror group have nothing to do with Islam. If you have any question about Islam ask me

Ok maybe when I visit your thread
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Rexyl(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

Holy spirit is mentioned in the Qur’an aswell.
It was ascribed with the creation of Jesus.
The best thing is for you to please grab an English copy of a quran and read.
Just to make you more knowledgeable about islam and not necessarily you becoming a muslim cause that lies with God.
Peace be upon you.

You mean Christ is lie with God when God himself revealed his identity through most prophets of the old long before his coming? You might be sceptical about knowledge and understanding of God through the prophets.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 31, 2015
sheffyUTD:

So Jesus brought Christianity Interesting. Can you explain how please?
Before Jesus Christ there was no such thing as Christianity. Are u seriously asking or just joking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
Maryofficial:

Is there any muhammad in the Bible??

Yes he is in the Bible.

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Crixina(f): 9:02pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
so you don't believe in God, yet you do in Lucifer, how is that?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by charmingeyes(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2015
BigElEddy:

The bible says "God came for the sinners and not the righteous". So therefore, the bible was originally meant for sinners not the righteous. A sinner doesn't have the holy spirit but the righteous does ( according to the bible ). Now you are saying we need the holy spirit to understand the bible. That means a sinner isn't meant to understand the bible until he gets righteous. And the only way to getting righteous is in the bible. Now why will God send a gift to Mr A and gives the key to opening the gift to Mr B. And the only way Mr A can open the gift is to become Mr B. And the "top secret" of how Mr A can become Mr B is inside the LOCKED gift. So now what is Mr A suppose to do? grin

Good question!
Even to the sinner, the Holy Spirit is always close to bring the truths of the Bible to clarity. Only that he(the sinner) refuses to listen/accept/make room for the measage due to the pleasures of sin.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by olasamoau(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
All these saints you mentioned were preached to by Jesus in the grave. in fact the bible tells us that some saints were resurrected after Jesus' resurrection and were seen by their people.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Why would I read about the Christian heaven in the Islamic Quran?

Quick question..
Were you born a Christian?
And can you define what being a Christian mean

Every child was born naturally to submit to God without ascribing partners with him.
The family we get born.into decides which religion most people are and their beliefs.
It's now up to you to go and research with open mind who your creator is and how to make heaven and avoid hell.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by tola9ja: 9:18pm On May 31, 2015
horlaxymoney:
can u imagin xtians saying, dey re watched wit d blood of jesus,,, jesus came to sacrifice himself for us,, y U mean God need blood before he can forgive us, den y do we need to worship. Y cant we just commit crime and after some years kill someone so dat God can forgive us again. When jesus was inneed, he prayed to God, so for jesus to pray to God , y do u guyz need to pray to jesus. He is just a person who has blood and eat. Y worshiping ur fellow human been, it an act or idol worshiping. Cant u reason. Muslim worship God buh follow d steps of muhammad

Hebrews 5:7Amplified Bible (AMP)

7 In the days of His flesh [Jesus] offered up definite, special petitions [for that which He not only wanted [a]but needed] and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him Who was [always] able to save Him [out] from death,

LORD AND SAVIOR THEY CRY
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bukatyne(f): 9:18pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

Quick question..
Were you born a Christian?
And can you define what being a Christian mean

Every child was born naturally to submit to God without ascribing partners with him.
The family we get born.into decides which religion most people are and their beliefs.
It's now up to you to go and research with open mind who your creator is and how to make heaven and avoid hell.

I was born into a religious home

I gave my life to Christ my first year in the university.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by mpowa(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2015
BigElEddy:

Don't pity me sister I know better. I believe in what science can prove. What religion can't prove they shield it with "just have faith". Forgive me for being a "doubting Thomas". But last I read the bible it said "blessed are those who don't see but believe". It didn't say not believing before seeing is a sin. Saul/Saul saw before he believed. If I don't get to see and don't believe and then I'm condemned for not believing how is that fair. Democracy is giving everybody a level playing field with the same rules. Say no to DICTATORSHIP!!!!!!

The problem with knowledge is that it ends in foolishness, I mean, how many things can you prove really? Many people in modern times pride themselves of being enlightened, the Jews ask for a sign, the Greek wants wisdom ( like science), but we preach Christ is crucified. Life becomes meaningful only for those who have faith God. Even the science most people hide under ( as cover to runaway from God) has a lot of loopholes, I mean, you need more faith to believe in the evolution story than the Bible - since we've known, no body have seen ape coming close to becoming human beings, and the incredible story of giraffe growing a long neck while eating leaves from trees?

But science have in many times discovered the truths of the bible after laborious years of research, example for many years people believed that the earth was flat, while the bible have simple stated it in many places that the earth is round (example Isiah 40:22, job 26:10). and all the things happening in the world now don't surprise us (Christians) because we know what the future holds, how the world will end, the wiser thing to do is to just have faith, but I guess, most people want it the harder way, the feeling of challenge, of wisdom - Life is CHOICE.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 9:22pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

I was born into a religious home

I gave my life to Christ my first year in the university.

Do you believe Jesus is God or son of God?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Rexyl(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
@ Chinaimporter

You have just taken the very simple step expected of you. You have the choice, you have chosen who you want to serve. You have access to yourself and can choose to either love or hate ANY other things.

You are for God or not will only be an issue to Him if paradventure you live and die as if you are the owner of your soul.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bukatyne(f): 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

Do you believe Jesus is God or son of God?

Both
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kimond101: 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Both
Explain without quoting bible or quran passages

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Danhumprey: 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
MeandSum:

What would you define as "Real Atheist"? I was a "born again" and I've been an atheist for 20 years. convinced by science and nature.
When I say 'real atheist',I mean people who boast that they don't believe in the existence of a 'god' somewhere in the sky and who can give convincing proofs and evidences to back up their claims/belief.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

Explain without quoting bible or quran passages

How would I explain without the Bible when that is the basis of my belief?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Humblebloke(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2015
What I cannot fathom how a certain * GOD* will be born of a woman.....

He came out of a woman's Vagina for crying out loudundecided!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MeandSum: 9:34pm On May 31, 2015
Darevofpeace:
For you peeps that do not believe in the existence of God,I have just one question two questions for you. For always attacking the Supreme being you have never seen and denying his existence, it does shows you believe he is very real and that one day you would be made to face him one on one. To help you,as a person I believe in God because I have seen his power demonstrated in my little life on earth far beyond any religious hearsay. If after my death and I got to heaven and I met God in absence,I. e not existing, I loose nothing but you atheist, here on earth you said he is not real, but if you also die like everyone is destined to, and you got to heaven and you are to face him personally in judgment, Chai! you are in real double suit. Because you are damned already. Shalom.

You are basically making a wager that there's god. In this case Pascal's Wager. The argument has like 1 million holes in it.
Let's say you are right there is God and heaven. What would you do when you get there and find out he is one of the Hindu gods - let's say Shiva for argument sake. What would be your excuse to Shiva? Have in mind Hinduism predate any religion.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MeandSum: 9:42pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

How would I explain without the Bible when that is the basis of my belief?

You see how silly that argument is now. Don't you?
Science on the other hand proves your bible is nothing but fabrication.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by iskay1971: 9:46pm On May 31, 2015
According to the book of Hebrews, in chapter 10, it is very clear that the Sovereign God who is the Unquestionable reveals that old testament practices can no longer provide salvation for anyone. In a straight term the book explains, if nothing is wrong with the old there will be no need for the new. Now,
Please note that it is human's idea that is subject to review and query. We are his creatures not his advisers.
The old testament is described as the shadow/symbol and the new testament as the real and the final thing. Moses also revealed in one of his books(Deuteronomy) that a new pastor (deliverer or savior) would the Lord give unto the people.
The deliverance of Israelites from Egypt was a physical display of how God will deliver "the whole world" from satanic oppression in this present world and eternity. The condition according to God, is that whoever desires this deliverance/salvation which is basically spiritual must believe (not query or challenge the arrangement) that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and confess it with his/her mouth unto salvation (Jh.3:16, Rom.10:9-13).
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Maximus85(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2015
dexmundo:
just like u cant find the word 'bible' in the bible, you cant find the word 'rapture' in the bible. But christians over the years use the word rapture to mean the sudden disappearance / catching away of saints to heaven. The following passages have more detailed description of this event; 1 thess 4 : 14 - 17; 1 cor 15 : 51 - 54; Matt 24 : 37 - 42

Just like you can't find hell fire in the Bible.

If all the good people go to heaven and the bad to hell, who are those to fulfill the prophecy in Isaiah 65:21-25?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Banjoramos(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Ok maybe when I visit your thread

Okay but I am not regular on nairaland
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Banjoramos(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2015
ambhod:
Jesus, after His death decended into hell (not hellfire) 2witness 2 Abraham and everyone in his bossom and thus saved them into God's bossom. Jesus remains d only door 2d father

You are strayed

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.