Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (79974 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by 4stylz: 2:42pm On May 31, 2015
you cant compare your thoughts to that of GOD
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by 36STATES: 2:42pm On May 31, 2015
This question is catch 22 or egg and chicken for Christians. Some shameless people will try to prove their ignorance instead of saying they don't know the answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by thinkingimpact: 2:42pm On May 31, 2015
Listen, folks. That literally means billions of people will go to hell. Understood? Now, fear no more and concentrate on your purposes in life! wink wink grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by andersyn: 2:42pm On May 31, 2015
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Omotall(m): 2:42pm On May 31, 2015
ok
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by rezzy: 2:44pm On May 31, 2015
Pipsland78:
F

andersyn:

odeku457:

Booking thingz on Sunday too?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by odeku457(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2015
Eating presently...

This agege bread and Beans sweet no be small.

But I am interested to find out what bible scholars have to say too.

Sitting and following keenly. smiley

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by texbaba1: 2:44pm On May 31, 2015
if u ask mee ee, na who i go assskkk...
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2015
Ah
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Diane93: 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.

My guy go n sit down n stop being a fanatic!!!! They were talking about d Bible n you're carrying Islam on ur head.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by haibe(m): 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
Your answer is in hebrews 11, faith was the factor
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kay29000(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
Hmm! Or more like, what happens to the hundreds of millions of GOOD Muslims out there...or the hundreds of millions of GOOD Buddhists out there? Is there more than one heaven? Will each individual go to the heaven of his own religion? So many questions. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
nnanyereugo:
D op is rily a confused fellow, I pray God 4gvs u

I don't think he is confused. He is only been logical. You can help us have a better understanding. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Maryofficial(f): 2:46pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.

Is there any muhammad in the Bible??

5 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that[/size]

you need a life!!!

9 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by oyejideogunjumo: 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??
Jesus went to preach to them in the grave the three days He was burried.PSALM 24 VS 7-END. MATTHEW 27 VS 51-52

3 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

Before Abraham he(Jesus Christ) was.

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ladionline: 2:47pm On May 31, 2015
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

Bro, you are mixing two things....

Muhammad and David surely did not go to the same heaven

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by horlaxymoney(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2015
vimi:

Which bible, book, chapter, verse uu see that quote? Ansa mee fast!!

wich means we re avin two fathers in d biulding, as as how na. U can neva find dis in d old testament, it is d handwork of d leaders, dos who kno d truth buh pretend dey didnt
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nicepoker(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[size=18pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that[/size]
u need Jesus in ur life ASAP

4 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by haibe(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2015
thinkingimpact:
Listen, folks. That literally means billions of people will go to hell. Understood? Now, fear no more and concentrate on your purposes in life! wink wink grin grin
nope.. those guys were saved by faith.. read hebrews 11 and today its still faith that saves.. There is a place the bible said Christ has been slain from the foundation of the world, well maybe in the sense of a lamb but what I kniw is that those old prophets were saved by faith.. Most of them knew the messiah was Jesus and was coming to die for the sins and their faith made things just appropriate.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Bonapart(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:

Christ came for a purchase possession...
Everyone lost it before Christ came... Isaiah and the rest came to warn them and prophecy of Christ coming.
Without Christ no one can see heaven
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by cold(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2015
Velocitron:
Since the fall of man, the basis of salvation has always been the death of Christ. No one, either prior to the cross or since the cross, would ever be saved without that one pivotal event in the history of the world. Christ's death paid the penalty for past sins of Old Testament saints and future sins of New Testament saints.

The requirement for salvation has always been faith. The object of one's faith for salvation has always been God. The psalmist wrote, “Blessed are all who take refuge in him” (Psalm 2:12). Genesis 15:6 tells us that Abraham believed God and that was enough for God to credit it to him for righteousness. The Old Testament sacrificial system did not take away sin, as Hebrews 10:1-10 clearly teaches. It did, however, point to the day when the Son of God would shed His blood for the sinful human race.
Source
Does this also apply to our ancestors that died before the advent of the white man. Taken into consideration they weren't worshipping the Yahweh deity but had their own gods. Or has their fate been sealed?

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by odeku457(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
Simple question which shows you don't always attend sunday school in church!!!
If you read your bible you will see your answer...
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Ayietim(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
Christ came and set a new standard, a new order,
He made things easier, before it was tougher,
The Prophets before Christ went to God through multiple sacrifices,
but Christ has made it one sacrifice, less expensive, a life freed of crisis.
So, Abraham et al were saved by keeping The Law,
it was tough, but Christ has made our salvation easier by His death on the Cross.
http://ayietim.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:

The work of salvation was completed before the foundation of the world. Those people you've mentioned expressed their personal faith in this work of salvation by killing a ram, personal confession regarding this work etc. Abraham told Isaac (for example) "the Lord shall provide Himself a Lamb for the sacrifice."

A lot of the saints like Abraham, David, Daniel etc. saw Jesus in person. Some, in the spirit.

What Jesus accomplished on the cross transcends any particular generation.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by oncoded(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
8 And Jesus answered and said: Blessed art thou, Bartholomew, my beloved, because thou sawest this mystery, and now will I tell thee all things whatsoever thou askest me. 9 For when I vanished away from the cross, then went I down into Hades that I might bring up Adam and all them that were with him, according to the supplication of Michael the archangel.
10 Then said Bartholomew: Lord, what was the voice which was heard?
11 Jesus saith unto him: Hades said unto Beliar: As I perceive, a God cometh hither. [Slavonic and Latin 2 continue:] And the angels cried unto the powers, saying: Remove your gates, ye princes, remove the everlasting doors, for behold the King of glory cometh down.
12 Hades said: Who is the King of glory, that cometh down from heaven unto us?

Want to know more?.............Do your Research and ask God for The Spirit of Discernment (HOLY SPIRIT).

3 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by cyprus000: 2:50pm On May 31, 2015
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by TheDauraMallam: 2:51pm On May 31, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by twosquare(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2015
He preached the gospel beforehand unto Abraham and the Patriarchs....they have known Christ before He came in the flesh since He is the Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world...Even Enoch called Him "Lord"...a man who stood at the beginning of times and saw the end of days, no one calls Him Lord except by the Holy Spirit and you have known Him. They all knew Him before He was born of Virgin Mary...

Iamsynord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.