Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (79968 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by onadana: 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
What do you stand to gain by confusing yourself....with these questions....unless maybe you are an atheist.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ifyemex(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
Praise the lord breathren. It's offering time!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by haibe(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2015
cold:

Does this also apply to our ancestors that died before the advent of the white man. Taken into consideration they weren't worshipping the Yahweh deity but had their own gods. Or has their fate been sealed?
I believe they were saved according to their faith.. Gof must have been speaking to them too
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MrCork: 2:53pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??

^^^^ Muslim! undecided

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ikorodureporta: 2:54pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
'None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.'
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is +++ALL YOU NEED. DNT FALL FOR THOSE ONE RELIGION ORGANISATIONS (freemas***). GOD SENT JESUS CHRIST TO GUIDE US FROM THOSE FALSEHOOD. HE IS A STANDARD FOR FREEDOM!
+++okay?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by horlaxymoney(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2015
oyejideogunjumo:

Jesus went to preach to them in the grave the three days He was burried.PSALM 24 VS 7-END. MATTHEW 27 VS 51-52

preach to who? D deads Wat nonsense, plx if u dnt av betta tin to talk, kindly kip mute plz
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by abbey621(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Bro, you are mixing two things....

Muhammad and David surely did not go to the same heaven

So you are God's secretary or you have some kind of knowledge that the rest of us are not privilege to? Be you Christian or Muslim, there's a consensus that only one heaven exist!

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Tbozun: 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
First principle; Know that the Creator of the worlds is not a God of confusion. The confusion comes from satan and the evil of our souls.
Second principle;God criteria for His paradise are the complete believe in Him and your good works done only to seek his pleasure.
These criteria have been since the beginning of the world to the day it will end.

3 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by BigElEddy(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
dexmundo:
their sins were washed by animal blood. And they were only to obey ten commandments to make heaven during their time. But mind you, the bible says in d book of revelation dat jesus is the lamb of God SLAIN FROM D FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. So christ has always been the way old or new testament. Just dat old testament used symbolic blood of animal while they look forward to his physical death, new testament use faith while looking backward to his death. Abraham and abel were not saved by works of self righteousness, they were saved by works of faith(actions which proved they loved God above anything else)

Why are there two version of the bible? Let me guess someone made a mistake on the first no? I thought God wa suppose to be perfect.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by uhalauju(f): 2:56pm On May 31, 2015
I try as much as possible to thread kiafully on issues of religion becos of how sensitive it is. I also try to be liberal without compromising my spiritual ideologies.
My candid opinion for u is DAT u should allow God do his work of using whatsoever yardstick he chooses to judge. All u need do is follow fervently the religious tenets u BELIEVE would take u to heaven.
I opined so because, if u delve into the issue critically, u will have so many unanswered questions like.......If it's only thru Christ that one can make heaven, does it imply that ALL Buddhists, Hindus, traditional worshippers and the likes will all perish in hell This is bearing in mind that it was God who created us all and more importantly some of them even have more higher moral standards than the Christians.

Like I said, allow God do his job and face ur own. He is a mysterious God and no matter how hard u try or how deep u dig, u will never, I mean never understand his ways. cheers!!!

5 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by cold(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2015
haibe:
I believe they were saved according to their faith.. Gof must have been speaking to them too
How?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Kbraims(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2015
So many contradiction in the bible,wch even d xtian can't xplain... due to so many changes in the bible.I can only refer u to a book wit zero contradictn 4 answers... THE QUR'AN The Light The Guardian...

5 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 31, 2015
lordpreps:

you need a life!!!
hey! you there! you wit brain the size of a peanut. ehennnn yes you. umm... Sharrap!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Chinaimporter: 3:00pm On May 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
u need Jesus in ur life ASAP

[size=18pt]You godzilla in your life......hw dare you tell me that i need an imaginary person in my life.....although i will fu ck a handsome man like him anyday
You asked the jews in deutronomy to kill anyone that worships another god and you came down 600 years later and said you where god and they crucified you.
I think you got what you deserve for whatever a man sow,he shall reap.

If you come back again, i will personally crucify you[/size]

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 31, 2015
To answer your simple question bro...the likes of Abraham,Elijah existed before the new testament long before Jesus was sent into the world,so that makes them free from what God said about getting to him through Jesus Christ.

During the Old testament people had more contact directly to God either individually or through High Priest.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by charlesucheh(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
Haven't you heard of old and new testament? Hitherto abrahams canon laws worked prior to the ten commandment by jesus. They all worked with the laws of their time and lived on God's mercies. Jesus brightened the light to this generation. The issue should be ; NOW THAT YOU KNOW!!!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Threemg: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??

Why are u confused You've answered your questions yourself. Were you born before Christ? The LORD will Judge them by HIS Law and people born after JESUS according to HIM
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by absong6523: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
don't argue with anyone, if they need insight, they should consult bible. I pray in His name and He answers.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

And you know this how please?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by horlaxymoney(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
Bonapart:
Christ came for a purchase possession...
Everyone lost it before Christ came... Isaiah and the rest came to warn them and prophecy of Christ coming.
Without Christ no one can see heaven

wil u kip quite, is jesus christ d God am worshiping. Jesus is a prophet sent to d world to correct people mistake and so does d other prophet. Make jesus no go slap u from heaven oo, shey u no sey en neva die

3 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
Nicepoker:
u need Jesus in ur life ASAP
you need hypocrisy outta your life as soon as yesterday!

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by omostar: 3:01pm On May 31, 2015
bukatyne:

Because you've been there abi? undecided
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bukatyne(f): 3:02pm On May 31, 2015
abbey621:

So you are God's secretary or you have some kind of knowledge that the rest of us are not privilege to? Be you Christian or Muslim, there's a consensus that only one heaven exist!

Both parties actually believe a heaven exists.... but they are not the same heaven.

The Christians believe you can only get to the Christian heaven through Jesus. They are told they will sing all day long etc.

The Muslim.s believe you can only get to the Muslim heaven through submission to Allah. They are told they will have alcohol to drink.

Etc.

A Nigerian in diaspora will sing... I am going home (to Nigeria ).

A Ghanaian singing same is also going home.. (toGhana)

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MizJanet(f): 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
chimaraiyke:
Dey dwell on the mErit of the old convenant wherby animals where slain daily,weekly,monthly and yealy to cleanse dem from their sin...

Lol , animal blood takes dem to heaven . INTERESTING grin
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by NobleG1(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2015
Your scepticism is in the right direction. To read a revelation about Jesus, read my post here;
The Bible is Fiction (Collection of evidence)

Also read;
Jesus Crucifixion is not a Sacrifice

And;
10 Reasons I Don't Believe

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 31, 2015
Kbraims:
So many contradiction in the bible,wch even d xtian can't xplain... due to so many changes in the bible.I can only refer u to a book wit zero contradictn 4 answers... THE QUR'AN The Light The Guardian...

The quran is not from God. I know this is not what you want to hear, but it's our duty to tell you this, friend. smiley

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Iroh88(m): 3:04pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.
One question I've kept asking is: with the Bible so explicit as to how one can make heaven, ONLY through Christ and no "buts" or "excepts", what happens to the following categories of people...

Jews

Agnostics

Atheists

Muslims

Buddhists

Animists

Ancestral worshippers

Nordics

Brahms

Confucianists

Diests

Dualists

Eckankers

Hindus

Humanists

Jainists

Templers

Etc etc etc.

Some of these guys do much more good to humanity than orthodox Christians.
Are they all going to hell because of their unbelief in Christ Jesus

5 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 31, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! Or more like, what happens to the hundreds of millions of GOOD Muslims out there...or the hundreds of millions of GOOD Buddhists out there? Is there more than one heaven? Will each individual go to the heaven of his own religion? So many questions. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.

I have that problem. Please help me
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 31, 2015
he who believe DAT dere is only 1 true God & Jesus is jus a messanger of God will probably make heaven...check john 17:3...

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Hallenjay: 3:06pm On May 31, 2015
bangleslover:
mmm.....the bible itself is very contradictory. I wonder why you are giving yourself headache over this issue.

There are more complicated verses than that, the question should be

is the bible truly complete?

is heaven real or is it an imaginary place we all dream off?

Then you can then ask

is Jesus the only and true way to heaven?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MKO4ever(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
bangleslover:
mmm.....the bible itself is very contradictory. I wonder why you are giving yourself headache over this issue.

There are more complicated verses than that, the question should be

is the bible truly complete?

is heaven real or is it an imaginary place we all dream off?

Then you can then ask

is Jesus the only and true way to heaven?
I believe that the original bible is easy and straight forward. But unfortunately the bible that we use today had gone through series of interpretations and misinterpretations and therefore lack integrity and full of contradictions. Nobody cares to look for what scriptures are contained in the original bible anymore

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos / Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.