Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (80005 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by onajo2000(m): 4:22pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]

Are you OK?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 31, 2015
ziego:

JOHN 14:6-7

John 14:6-7New King James Version (NKJV)

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by oyejideogunjumo: 4:26pm On May 31, 2015
STEVENcrack:

GOD BLESS U FOR THIS EXPLANATION.it shows dat u are conversant with d bible..I just pray that God gives u d grace to be a dooer of his word which is more important.
Thanks God bless.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by POTUT(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
BigElEddy:
The bible and all other "spiritual" books have too many unanswered question. One of the many reasons many people don't do religion anymore. To me, live your life right and do good by your conscience. If there is a God out there, the only thing he gave to man to guide his ways is his conscience and not any book be it Bible or Quran. If God actually sent us a book he would make it easy for anyone and everyone to understand it easily.

God did not send a book! He sent His image, His Son, His mystery, His fullness...Jesus Christ.
The Bible is a recording of witnesses, words and the wisdom thereof.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by nwaezeubom: 4:27pm On May 31, 2015
Rashe:
he who believe DAT dere is only 1 true God & Jesus is jus a messanger of God will probably make heaven...check john 17:3...

You Christians told us long ago that jesus overthrew and took over the thrown and that he is sitting at the right hand of his father. Which one is it, jesus the son or god the father. I know u have king in your locality, when die his son takes over but in the case of god and his son, revise is the case here. but google the name here Borgia Caesare
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.
Oh you mean as Shekau is now submitting to the will of god (allah) we should now follow him and be saved? if these men you mentioned were sent by God to do his will, while did God stop sending people now? I want to know those he sent recently after muhammed and if he stopped, why did He stopped?

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by nwaezeubom: 4:30pm On May 31, 2015
Bonapart:
Philip said to Jesus "shew us the father"
Jesus reply "Philip, have i be with you so long that you don't know me.... behold he who sees me see my father"
The cloud opened twice in the bible and the Lord God will say "this is my beloved son in whom am well pleased. Hear ye him"

Last bullet: Jesus is not a prophet... Take it and don't quote me again

You see, jesus is a mentally opaque man. does it mean when I see u I may have seen your dad guy?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Defcon1(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
just curious.
Do you believe there is a real entity called Satan / Lucifer?

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by swankylay(m): 4:32pm On May 31, 2015
in the beginning was the word, the word was with GOD, the word was GOD. so far they believed and heard d word.....voice of GOD, they are good to b saved. i.m.o tho
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by azlad2010(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.
perfect
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by presido07: 4:34pm On May 31, 2015
Yes Jesus is the way, the truth and the light of men nobody come to the father except through him even the Quran recorded that Jesus is the greatest prophet ever and the name of Jesus and his mother mary appeared on several verses of the Quran and even a chapter of the whole Quran was dedicated to the mother of Jesus. If u read the 666 chapter of the Quran the name of Mohammed mother never appeared.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Everybody has a choice, that's where you choose to go. But don't cry otherwise in your next life after death because it won't change anything. Peace be unto you brather.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by honeric01(m): 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
Our forefathers that died without being a jew or practised the old testament ways are where? remember that "Christianity" didn't come to Nigeria until of recent..so what happened to the dead Nigerians pre-christianity?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by lekhad: 4:36pm On May 31, 2015
90 verses that says Jesus is not God
Did Jesus’ flesh dwell in safety after his death? Unless Jesus’ body never underwent ‘decay’ during his lifetime he
could not be God, but if it did not undergo ‘decay’ then he was not
truly human. Bible says that God is not man ‘God is not a man’ (Numbers 23:19)
‘For I am God, and not man’ (Hosea 11:9) Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible ‘a man who has told you the truth’ (John 8:40) ‘Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and
wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst,
just as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22) ‘He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has
appointed’ (Acts 17:31) ‘the man Christ Jesus’ (Tim. 2:5) The Bible says that God is not a son of man ‘God is not a man nor a son of man’ (Numbers 23:19) The Bible often calls Jesus ‘a son of man’ or ‘the son of man.’
‘so will the son of man be’ (Matthew 12:40)
‘For the son of man is going to come’ (Matthew 16:27)
‘until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.’ (Matthew 28)
‘But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority’ (Mark
2:10) ‘because he is the son of man’ (John 5:27)
In the Hebrew scriptures, the ‘son of man’ is also used many times
speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3;
2:6-8; 3:1-3).
Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son
of a man, then becoming a human being who was called ‘the son of man’, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of
confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called ‘son of man’
specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a ‘son of man’
according to the Bible. The Bible says that Jesus denied he is God Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do
you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19) And he said to him, ‘Why are you asking me about what is good?
There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep
the commandments.’ (Matthew 19:17) Jesus did not teach people that he was God If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have
complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was
good, that is, Jesus denied he was God. The Bible says that God is greater than Jesus ‘My Father is greater than I’ (John 14:28)
‘My father is greater than all.’ (John 10:29) Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that
the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words
from Jesus. Jesus never instructed his disciples to worship him ‘When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.’ (Luke 11:2) ‘In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the
Father in my name.’ (John 16:23) ‘The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall
worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to
worship him.’ (John 4:23) If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens,
therefore, he was not God. Jesus worshipped the only true God ‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom
you have sent.’ (John 17:3) ‘he continued all night in prayer to God.’ (Luke 6:12)
‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’
(Matthew 20:28) How did Jesus pray to God? ‘he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father’ (Matthew
26:39) ‘During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and
petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from
death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.’
(Hebrews 5:7) Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death?
No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a
resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to ‘the only true God.’ Jesus was
the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that
Jesus was not God? The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True
God: “It is Allah Who is my Lord and your Lord; then worship Him. This is a
Way that is straight.” (Quran 3:51) Disciples did not believe Jesus was God The Acts of the Apostles in the Bible details the activity of the disciples
over a period of thirty years after Jesus was raised to heaven.
Throughout this period, they never referred to Jesus as God. For
instance Peter stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed a
crowd saying: ‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by
God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you
through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22) For Peter, Jesus was a servant of God (confirmed In Matthew 12:18)
‘The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has
glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)
‘God raised up his servant’ (Acts 3:26) When faced by opposition from the authorities, Peter said ‘We must obey God rather than men! The God of our fathers raised
Jesus’ (Acts 5:29-30) The disciples prayed to God just as they were commanded by Jesus in
Luke 11:2, and considered Jesus to be God’s servant. ‘they raised their voices together in prayer to God. ‘Sovereign Lord,’
they said, ‘you made the heaven and the earth and the sea, and
everything in them.’ (Acts 4:24) ‘your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed.’ (Acts 4:27)
‘of Your holy servant Jesus.’ (Acts 4:30) ‘I am indeed a servant of God.’ (Quran 19:30) The Bible says that Jesus was God’s servant ‘Behold, My servant, whom I have chosen, in whom My soul is well
pleased.’ (Matt 12:18) Since Jesus is God’s servant, Jesus can not be God. The Bible says that Jesus could not do anything by himself ‘The son can do nothing by himself; he can only do what he sees his
Father doing.’ (John 5:19) ‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:30) The Bible says that Jesus did not consider himself equal with God and that God performed miracles through Jesus & Jesus was limited in
what he could do: ‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified
God, who had given such authority to men.’ (Matt. 9:cool ‘a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs
which God performed through Him in your midst.’ (Acts 2:22) ‘he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by
the devil, for God was with Him.’ (Acts 10:38) If Christ was God, the Bible would simply say that Jesus did the miracles
himself without making reference to God. The fact that it was God
supplying the power for the miracles shows that God is greater than
Jesus. Also, Jesus was limited in performing miracles One time when Jesus tried to heal a blind man, the man was not healed
after the first attempt, and Jesus had to try a second time (Mark
8:22-26). Once a woman was healed of her incurable bleeding. The woman
came up behind him and touched his cloak, and she was immediately
healed. But Jesus had no idea who touched him: ‘At once Jesus realized that power had gone out from him. He turned
around in the crowd and asked, ‘Who touched my clothes?’ (Mark
5:30) ‘He could not do any miracles there, except lay his hands on a few sick
people and heal them.’ (Mark 6:5) Quite obviously, someone with such limitations can not be God. The
power of miracles was not within Jesus. The Bible says that at times of weakness angels strengthened Jesus God ,however, does not need to be strengthened. Human need to be
strengthened; God does not because God is All-Powerful. If Jesus had
to be strengthened, he must not be God. ‘An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him - in the
garden of Gethsemane’ (Luke 22:43) ‘Then the devil left him; and behold, angels came and began to minister
to Him’ (Mark. 1:13) ‘And he was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and
he was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to
him.’ (Mark 1:13) The Bible says that Jesus wanted God’s will to be done ‘not my will but Yours be done.’ (Luke 22:42) ‘I do not seek my own will, but the will of Him who sent me.’ (John
5:30) ‘For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of
Him that sent me.’ (John 6:38) Are some members of the coequal Trinity subservient, and less than
equal, to other members? Even though they have different wills (‘I do
not seek my own will’), do they obey without question the others’
commands (‘the will of Him who sent me’)? Jesus admits to
subordinating his own distinct will, yet according to the Trinitarian
doctrine they should all have the same will. Should one of the triune partners have to forgo his own will in favor of the will of another
member of the Trinity? Should not they all have the exact same will? The Bible says Jesus regarded himself and God as two ‘I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father.’
(John 8:17-18smiley ‘Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.’ (John
14:1) If Jesus was God, He would have not have regarded God’s testimony as
separate from his own. The Bible says that Jesus is subordinate to God ‘Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the
head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.’ (1
Corinthians 11:3) ‘When he has done this, then the son himself will be made subject to
him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.’ (1
Corinthians 15:28) Bible says that Jesus grew in wisdom & learning But God is All Wise & does not need to learn: Jesus grew in wisdom,
but God is all wise ‘Great is our Lord and abundant in strength; His
understanding is infinite.’ (Psalms 147:5) ‘And Jesus increased in wisdom.’ (Luke 2:52) God does not need to learn, but Jesus learned: ‘Although he was a son,
he learned obedience’ (Heb. 5:cool Jesus had limited knowledge, but god’s knowledge is infinite. Since
Jesus did not know, he was not all-knowing, and therefore, he cannot
be the God whose knowledge is all-encompassing. ‘No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven,
nor the son, but only the Father.’ (Mark 13:32) Bible says that Jesus was tempted, but God cannot be tempted ’tempted in every way - just as we are’ (Heb. 4:15)
‘for God cannot be tempted by evil’ (James 1:13)
Since God can not be tempted, but Jesus was, therefore, Jesus was not
God. Bible says that Jesus’ teachings were from God, not from himself ‘So Jesus answered them and said, ‘My teaching is not mine, but His
who sent me.’ (John 7:16) Jesus could not have said this if he were God because the doctrine
would have been his. Bible says that Jesus died, but God cannot die The Bible teaches that Jesus died. God cannot die. Romans 1:23 and
other verses say that God is immortal. Immortal means, ‘not subject to
death.’ This term applies only to God. Bible says that Jesus lived because of God ‘I live because of the Father.’ (John 6:57)
Jesus cannot be God because he depended on God for his own
existence. Bible says that Jesus’ powers were given to him ‘All power is given unto me.’ (Matt 28:18)
God is all-powerful, no one gives God His powers, otherwise He would
not be God because He would be weak. Therefore, Jesus could not be
God. Bible says that Jesus was taught & commanded by God ‘As my Father hath taught me, I speak these things,’ (John 8:28)
‘The Father, who sent me, he gave me a commandment.’ (John 12:49)
‘I have kept my Father’s commandments.’ (John 15:10) No one can teach God, otherwise God cannot be All-Knowing and
would owe His teacher. Since Jesus was taught and commanded by
God, Jesus cannot be God himself. The teacher and the student, the
commander and the commanded are not one. Bible says that God made Jesus ‘Lord’! ‘God has made this Jesus both Lord and Christ.’ (Acts 2:36)
‘Lord’ is used in many ways in the Bible, and others beside God and
Jesus are called ‘Lord.’ For example: 1) property owners (Matt. 20:cool
2) heads of households (Mark 13:35)
3) slave owners (Matt. 10:24)
4) husbands (1 Pet. 3:6)
5) a son called his father Lord (Matt. 21:30)
6) the Roman Emperor was called Lord (Acts 25:26) 7) Roman authorities were called Lord (Matt. 27:63) ‘Lord’ is not the same as ‘God.’ ‘Lord’ (the Greek word is kurios) is a
masculine title of respect and nobility used many times in the Bible. If
Jesus was God, then for the Bible to say he was ‘made’ Lord would
make no sense. Bible says that Jesus was lower than angels ‘But we do see him who was made for a little while lower than the
angels, namely, Jesus.’ (Hebrews 2:9) God, the Creator of angels, can not be lower than His own creation, but
Jesus was. Therefore, Jesus was not God. Bible says that Jesus called the Father ‘my God’ ‘My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?’ (Matt. 27:46)
‘I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your
God.’ (John 20:17) ‘the temple of my God the name of my God the city of my God comes
down out of heaven from my God.’ (Rev. 3:12) Jesus did not think of himself as God, instead Jesus’ God is the same as
ours. Bible says that God cannot be seen But Jesus was seen by others ‘no man has seen God at any time.’ (John
1:18) Bible says twice that Jesus was accused of being God But he denied it: According to the Bible, on only two instances the
Jews opposed Jesus on the basis that he pretended to be God or equal
with God. Had Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him,
claimed to be God, he is likely to have been opposed on this basis more
frequently. Because in these two instances, when charged, in the one case, with
making himself God, and in the other, with making himself equal with
God, he denied the charges. In reply to the charge of being an equal
with God, he says immediately: ‘The son can do nothing of himself, but what he sees the Father do’;
and directly after ‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:19, 30) In answer to the charge of making himself God, he appeals to the Jews
in substance thus: Your own Scriptures call Moses a god, and your
magistrates gods; I am surely not inferior to them, yet I did not call
myself God, but only the ‘son’ of God (John 10:34-36). This is unlikely to have been Jesus’ actual response. Hastings in ‘The
Dictionary of the Bible’ says, ‘Whether Jesus used it of himself is
doubtful.’ Grolier’s encyclopedia, under the heading ‘Jesus Christ,’ says,
‘it is uncertain whether the Father/Son language (Mark 18:32; Matt.
11:25-27 Par.; John Passim) goes back to Jesus himself.’ A University of
Richmond professor, Dr. Robert Alley, after considerable research into newly found ancient documents concludes that: ‘The (Biblical) passages where Jesus talks about the Son of God are later
additions. what the church said about him. Such a claim of deity for
himself would not have been consistent with his entire lifestyle as we
can reconstruct. For the first three decades after Jesus’ death
Christianity continued as a sect within Judaism. The first three decades
of the existence of the church were within the synagogue. That would have been beyond belief if they (the followers) had boldly proclaimed
the deity of Jesus.’ Assuming Jesus did say that he was ‘son’ of God. What did it mean?
We first need to know the language of his people, the language of the
Jews to whom he was speaking. The Bible says God had many ‘sons’ First, most people think there are no other verses that contradict or
give equal divine sonship to other persons in the Old or New
Testament. For Jesus to be called son of God, does not make him a true son of God,
other wise Adam, Jacob, Ephraim and many more should also be
considered as been sons of God as such they should be worshiped too
according to such method. Adam: ‘Adam, which was the son of God.’ (Luke 3:38)
Jacob is God’s son and firstborn: ‘Israel is my son, even my firstborn.’
(Exodus 4:22) Solomon: ‘I will be his father, and he shall be my son.’ (2 Samuel
7:13-14) Ephraim: ‘for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.’
(Jeremiah 31:9) is God’s firstborn, common people are called the sons of God: ‘Ye are
the children of the Lord your God’ (Deuteronomy 14:1)
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 31, 2015
kcsider:

U do not need to kill urself with fasting and deliverance. U must have been doing it the wrong way! Just pray and seek God, confess ur sins and ask for forgiveness. Confess Christ as your personal Lord and saviour. FINISH!!!!!!!! Then do not go back to those sins and walk in the new found christ-like life! That's all u need! Do not go to some commercial pastor and business man who will impoverish you.
rubbish... Which sin are u talking about? Can u swear u don't dwell in any of the sins as giving in your word of men? Confession of sins made the Jews to know all our spiritual practices and then used it against us. Once again rubbish!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by GRENDO13: 4:39pm On May 31, 2015
dexmundo:
their sins were washed by animal blood. And they were only to obey ten commandments to make heaven during their time. But mind you, the bible says in d book of revelation dat jesus is the lamb of God SLAIN FROM D FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD. So christ has always been the way old or new testament. Just dat old testament used symbolic blood of animal while they look forward to his physical death, new testament use faith while looking backward to his death. Abraham and abel were not saved by works of self righteousness, they were saved by works of faith(actions which proved they loved God above anything else). Ask yourself, why did old testament saints resurrect from the grave after the death of Christ according to the book of Matthew? These souls were waiting for Jesus - the ultimate redeemer. Paul says in Hebrew that it was nt possible for blood of bulls to take away sin. All old testament saints where held down until Christ resurrected, they resurrected with him- so he is their savior and our savior too
Kai God bless you for this reply..
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by AmunRaOlodumare: 4:39pm On May 31, 2015
Stop believing those white, jew and arab people with their crazy and intolerant religions. Nobody is the only true way to "heaven".

Abrahamic religions are not the only religions in the world you know. Most people in Europe and the USA are atheist nowadays, so there's no need to conform to the past religions of our colonial masters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ijechikky(f): 4:41pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Holy God shocked

And u even got 13 likes sef

Jesus Christ shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 31, 2015
honeric01:
Our forefathers that died without being a jew or practised the old testament ways are where? remember that "Christianity" didn't come to Nigeria until of recent..so what happened to the dead Nigerians pre-christianity?
ask them.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Kceonline: 4:44pm On May 31, 2015
Bible said when Christ died he descended into hall. He didn't go to a literal hell fire, but as explained he went to preach to all those prophets. Nobody entered heaven before Christ.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by haibe(m): 4:46pm On May 31, 2015
thinkingimpact:

Your "explanation" is so obscure that it reeks of ignorance.
suit urself... those that have brains to think in an unbiased manner pretty much understood my post.. I don't care if you understand anyway as you don't seem like someone who can argue without being ignorant of ur opposers perspective. . Build urself..
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MicroBox: 4:46pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

You are just too raw. I know you will soon join in establishing Islamic Caliphate all over the world. By then you will come back to nairaland and quote me... see you during next rural dawah.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ionsman: 4:46pm On May 31, 2015
nwaezeubom:

The law change by who?
Be asking silly questions there.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:

The Anti-Christ is officially here!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by ojezee(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
presido07:
Yes Jesus is the way, the truth and the light of men nobody come to the father except through him even the Quran recorded that Jesus is the greatest prophet ever and the name of Jesus and his mother mary appeared on several verses of the Quran and even a chapter of the whole Quran was dedicated to the mother of Jesus. If u read the 666 chapter of the Quran the name of Mohammed mother never appeared.
dat simply shows the Quran is not bias and not authored by man ,mind you the Quran is made of 114 books or surah .not 666
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by presido07: 4:48pm On May 31, 2015
in the whole of the 666 words in the Quran the name of Jesus appeared 25 places and the name of Mohammed appeared only 4 places even Quran chapter 3 vs 34 actually acknowledge the fact that mary was born without original sin she never comited any sin in her live she was ever virgin even the assumption of mary was written in the Qur'an chapter 50 vs 23 even the Quran says Jesus christ is the word of God and also identify Jesus as also the spirit of God Quran chapter 50 vs 45-55 I bet u there's no religion superior to Christianity.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
Op, wetin me I know be that, all these Christendom churches and their hypocritical way of Christianity won't even take any of them to sky talkless of heaven, tell me another story.

Note, I am a christian, but I don't subscribe to the idol worship going on in the name of churches.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
olalat:
have u taken ur time to look arnd u, ur family, ur friends, ur collegues, ur class, do u find muslims there? Lets assume u do nd they are BH nd throw bomb, Where will u be today hypocrite? U blv what someone else want u to. Think like op. It tks a dog to act in a dogmatic way.

Wrong thread!!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by lekhad: 4:49pm On May 31, 2015
Bible Verses That Indicate Jesus Is Not God The Creator
1. Matthew 24:36 No one knows about that day or hour, not even the Son , but the Father only. Here Jesus makes a distinction between what he knows and
what the Father knows.
2. Matthew 26:39 My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me, yet not
as I will, but as Thou will.
Jesus’ will is likewise autonomous from God’s Will. Jesus is
seeking acquiescence to God’s will.

3. John 5:26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.
Jesus received his life from God. God received his life from no
one. He is eternally self-existent.
4. John 5:30 By myself, I can do nothing: I judge only as I hear, and my
judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who has
sent me.
Jesus says, “by myself, I can do nothing.” This indicates that
Jesus is relying upon his own relationship with God. He is not
trying to “please myself” but rather is seeking to “please the one who sent me.”
5. John 5:19 The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees the Father doing, because whatever the Father does, the Son
does also.
Jesus declares that he is following a pattern laid down by God.
He is expressing obedience to God.
6. Mark 10:18 Why do you call me good ? No one is good, except God alone. Here Jesus emphatically makes a distinction between himself and
God.
7. John 14:28 The Father is greater than I.
This is another strong statement that makes a distinction
between Jesus and God.
8. Matthew 6:9 Our Father, which art in Heaven.
He didn’t pray, Our Father, which art standing right here!”
9. Matthew 27:46 My God, My God,
why hast thou forsaken me?
Inconceivable if he is God the Creator.
10. John 17:21-23 . . .that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. . ..that they may be one as we are one : I in them and you in me.
In this prayer Jesus defines the term “to be one.” It is clearly
accomplished through the relationship of two autonomous
beings. Christian believers are to model their relationship (to
become one) after the relationship of God and Christ (as God and
Christ are one). Notice that “to be one” does not mean to be “one and the same.”
11. 1 Corinthians 15:27-28 For he "has put everything under his feet." Now when it says
that "everything" has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all. Paul declares that God put everything under Christ, except God
himself. Instead God rules all things through Christ. (remember:
“through him all things were made.”)
12. Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being. Jesus is the exact representation of his being. I send my representative to Congress. He is not me, myself. He is my
representative.
13. Hebrews 4:15 (compared with James 1:13) For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize
with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are —yet without sin. Jesus has been tempted in every way, just as we are, yet he
never sinned. See James 1:13: When tempted, no one should say, God is tempting me. For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt. Jesus was tempted in every way, but God cannot be tempted.
This is why Jesus said, “don’t call me good, none are good, only
God.”
14. Hebrews 5:7-9 During the days of Jesus' life on earth, he offered up prayers and
petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission. Although he was a son, he learned obedience from what he suffered and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him Jesus had to walk a course of faith and obedience in order to
achieve perfection. By achieving perfection, Jesus “became” the
source of eternal salvation
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by kcsider: 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:
rubbish... Which sin are u talking about? Can u swear u don't dwell in any of the sins as giving in your word of men? Confession of sins made the Jews to know all our spiritual practices and then used it against us. Once again rubbish!!!
U see... that why I said that boys are still children!!!! u need to confess ur sins and ask for forgiveness... that is the first step. God is a spirit and works in a mysterious way! and those who worship Him will do that in truth and in spirit. U do not to stand on top of union bank building for God to hear u..... this can be done inside the wardrobe in ur bedroom. It's a personal decision.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by rabbuy(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
Bro Jesus wasn't their way then
If you walk with God you'll make heaven that's all
But man their time was so hard ... To FF God was hard any serious mistake you're dead or eradicated

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.