Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) (80099 Views)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / TB Joshua’s Prophecy On US Election Comes True…[only In Online Polls]… / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bezimo(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Abraham submitted to the will of God
Joseph submitted to the will of God
David submitted to the will of God
Moses submitted to the will of God
Jesus submitted to the will of God
Muhammad submitted to the will of God
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.

Dont deceive yourself at all.
Mohammad no follow join. He is in hellfire now burning and regreting his deceit over the Muslim folks who will inevitably join him if they dont follow the only true way which is Salvation in Jesus Christ.You are aware now.On the day of Judgement dont tell God Almighty that you didnt know JESUS was the only way.No second chance.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by karovictor: 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
The Bible says No one can reach the Father except through the Father and that unless A Man accepts Christ as his personal Christ and Saviour ,such a person shall not make heaven of have access to Eternal life ( John 3:16) .

My question is,What happened to the Likes of Abraham,David ,Solomon and all these before Christ was born?? What was the Criteria for their own salvation since Christ was not born at the time??
Were they saved By the Good works day did ?? If so,why Do we need Christ in d First place when The People that were born before Christ still made it to Heaven.??

A confused fellow here..Answers are needed pls ??
the book of Hebrew 11 make mention of these people who were qualify through faith by their work...so their faith In God make them to see and be in d heavenly kingdom
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 31, 2015
kcsider:
U see... that why I said that boys are still children!!!! u need to confess ur sins and ask for forgiveness... that is the first step. God is a spirit and works in a mysterious way! and those who worship Him will do that in truth and in spirit. U do not to stand on top of union bank building for God to hear u..... this can be done inside the wardrobe in ur bedroom. It's a personal decision.
I think some part of your brain has been damaged by the lies of the Jews. I will argue no more with you slave. Keep sleeping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by basisop(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Those ones were supposedly saved by the animal blood they shed in sacrifice to God.

The concept of heaven and Hell doesn't make sense btw, I can't even tell such inconsistent stories to my kids.

I think you Nigerian Christians should worry about your fore parents who didn't know nothing about jesus nor the God you worship, guess they are all in hell.grin

You are going astray. Smh
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Adepate(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
Heaven is a kingdom. Ruled by a Supreme God and Jesus is the way (visa) to enter the kingdom.

You do not go to Hell by being a sinner for we all are sinners (Rom 3;23) but you go to Hell by refusing to obey the WORD (John 1:1) of God

The choice to make Heaven or Hell is yours!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by plaetton: 4:57pm On May 31, 2015
eleojo23:
When they sacrificed the animals (lambs, bulls and goats) in the Old testament, it was a symbolism of what Christ would come to do for mankind. The lamb died in their place the same way Jesus would later come to die in our place.

One thing you have to understand is the timelessness of the cross of Christ. That is, it cuts across time.

When those people in the old testament made those sacrifices, they were looking forward to the future Christ who would come to die for man. The blood of the lambs covered their sins until when Jesus would come to finally take away the sins
Likewise we who are in the present day look back in time to what Christ did on the cross for us to be saved.

So in essence, the sacrifices prescribed by God for them at that time was enough.

lol.

WHAT does the architect of the universe do with animal blood or consuming the burnt flesh of animals?

How is that different from pagan traditions from all over the world?

2 Likes

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by presido07: 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
if u speak against Jesus christ might be forgiven but make sure u never utter such arrant nonsense against the holy spirit u will not be forgiven and I hope u dig deep into Christianity very well before u open ur mouth and vomit rubbish, may God have mercy on your soul.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by rukkyland(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
this is hypocritical...stop it.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MicroBox: 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
ziqqz:

hey! you there! you wit brain the size of a peanut. ehennnn yes you. umm...
Sharrap!
You are a very small boy.... whenever I see your Monika on nairaland the next which is for sure is trash. Grow up young man, I know if you read this you will still quote me and behave as usual
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by honeric01(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
Mellin:
ask them.

Hehehe, who make i ask o.. the dead forefathers or?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by melvoy2k: 5:03pm On May 31, 2015
YES, JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN. THE LIKES OF ABRAHAM, DAVID ETC OPERATED UNDER THE LAW AND NOT UNDER GRACE AS WE ARE NOW. HENCE, THEY WE WILL BE JUDGED UNDER THE LAW. ALSO, WHEN JESUS AROSE, THE BIBLE SAYS MANY DEAD SAINTS ALSO AROSE WITH HIM THE LIKES OF ABRAHAM, DAVID, ETC . SO, WHAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU NOW IS THE SALVATION OF YOUR OWN SOUL AND THAT OF OTHERS WHO STILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BE SAVED NOW.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by lastpage: 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
The reality is what people fail to comprehend is that the one who strive to attain paradise is one who submits to the will of God and do righteous good deeds and avoid ascribing partners in worship with God.
Everyone one of them was sent at a particular time. And whoever follow their way at that time shall not perish but have eternal life if God wills.
None of them ever said you should worship them neither did they call themselves God.
To submit to the will of God alone without ascribing partners with him is only defined by one religion and that is Islam.

[size=18pt]Jesus Christ of Islam-a-bad![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked

How then do you "define the will of God"? Which God sef?

The one that orders you to kill those who renounce your religion? The one that orders you to commit suicide-bombings or the ones that orders you to kill others who dont follow your faith wherever you find them or the one that allows you to use R@pe as an intrument of fear and conquer?

This "attachee" of Jesus Christ to islam is a fraud!
Islam is the exact opposite of what Jesus stands for:

*Allah is not the equivalent of Jehovah Almighty
*Jesus did not recognize Muhammed anywhere
*Bible is the only and true "constitution" of those who believe in Jesus and his heavenly father, not the Quran
*Jesus preached forgiveness, even when in the throes of crucifixion, ISLAM preaches Vengeance and killings of the innocent!
*Jesus did not use force to convert people, ISLAM uses force and murder for conversion!
*Jesus did not marry, Muhammed married an under-age girl (mind you, l did not call him a peodophile!)
*God does not have a "partner" and he detests such but Islamists worship Muhammed
*God specifically said that NO ONE can enter heaven EXCEPT through his ONLY begotten son, Jesus Christ thus, using Mohammed appears D.O.A
*In line with the spirit of Love, Christians dont murder people that renounce Christianity, in Islam, you get killed if you see the light!
*Christians are not known to kill others who make jest of their Jesus but Islam encourages MURDER just because of a caricature of the Mohammed!
* The Bible has been "refined" in form of a New testament which preaches love and forgiveness while the Quran is still backward in its most rudimentary form which preaches hate, murder, peodophilia, pillage, barbarism, war, destruction, cannibalism, aggressiveness, intolerance, e.t.c

I can go on and on but let me add that 95% of wars and murder's currently going on around the world TODAY, is linked to one Islamic organisation, State of persona. That sulks!

In its current form, the Quran is just nothing ....but a book of hate and murder.
My hope is that in the not too distant future, Muslims of the current age will find the need to "refine the Quran" (like the New testament) so that they dont have to force-feed the next generation with such vile teachings as currently espoused in the Quran, as handed down by Mohammed.

Lastpage!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Temmytea70(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
For the natural man receiveth not the thing of the spirit of God because it is foolishness unto him neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned................may we not judge ourselves unto damnation...Amen
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
honeric01:

Hehehe, who make i ask o.. the dead forefathers or?
the so called Christians and Muslims
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
looks like only 0.00001% of humanity will be saved yet God is LOVE, lol. grin grin

Delusion at it's best !

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by asamfem(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2015
D fact dat Jesus was buried nd spent three days inside d tomb shows dat he has gone to make d gospel known to d dead people who hv lived b4 xrist, thereby given hope to d deads who believed his salvatn work inside d tomb
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Bonapart(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2015
nwaezeubom:

You see, jesus is a mentally opaque man. does it mean when I see u I may have seen your dad guy?
may God have mercy on you for your blasphemy...
His word became flesh and dwelt amongs us
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by freecocoa(f): 5:09pm On May 31, 2015
basisop:

You are going astray. Smh
I don't see how you know that.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Landflight4eva(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2015
The Inspired Bible book of Hebrew chapter 11 mention all this pre xtian witnesses of Jehovah n their faith but at verse 13,39 ,40 shows this one do not receive d promise of Salvation...but will be among those that will be brought to perfection under d 1000 years of Christ kingdom with his coruler 144000 royal priesthood that will bring these ones to perfection ...Revelation 14:1-3,Rev 20:1-3,5,6
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by earnestta: 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
All the people before christ like (abraham,joshua,moses)that lived right and died were taken to abraham blossom that why Jesus christ said even abraham was expecting my coming. After jesus was raised from the dead people in abraham blossom were raised together with christ far above all power. Thanks
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MrT2011(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:

All u religious mongus remain slaves to your white captors.
Black monkeys as they continue to call you.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by lastpage: 5:13pm On May 31, 2015
plaetton:

lol.

WHAT does the architect of the universe do with animal blood or consuming the burnt flesh of animals?

How is that different from pagan traditions from all over the world?

HE does not drink the blood nor eat the flesh of animals.

It is the "soul" that is poured out (with the blood during sacrifice) that "belongs to God", juts as a "sign" of complete obedience and repentance.

Pagan traditions use inanimate objects like "wood" (same wood you throw in fire or use to make your stool grin ) but the living God uses "living things' with a soul, in the past.

Now, it just the invocation of the POWER and NAME that is inherent in the blood of Jesus.... and ALL SINS are forgiven.

Gerrit now?
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Escoboss(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST

a POETIC & ARTISTIC expression of my opinion

Picture Christ coming back like a thief in the night came
Riding a white horse with the force of a night train
Heaven's open behold and overthrowing your dice game
With His pure and Holy vision eyes blazing just like flames
And nothing can escape the penetration of His holy gaze
His eyes in all places recognizing unholy ways on His
Head are many diadems or victory crowns
Who's the victor fit to be crowned in human history now
With a name written all over Him that nobody knows
Clothed in a robe soaked in the Blood of His foes
Symbolizing the battle won with Satan sin and the grave
Death has no more strength
Heaven's armies arrayed in fine linen
White and pure following Him on them white horses
The word of God from his mouth is a sharp sword
Who can thwart Lord your divine report card
That reports the hearts of the nations have failed hard

[Spoken]
When Jesus came the first time, He was falsely accused, He was reviled, He was rejected, He was tortured, He was treated like a criminal - He was hung up on a cross and killed. He's coming back to clear His name. Look over at Matthew 26... and the high priest said to Him; "I adjure you by the living God that you tell us whether you are the Christ the son of God."

POINT TO NOTE1
In the scriptures we find facts
Pictures of divine acts
Prophesied God provides wisdom the mind lacks
At History's climax
More vivid than IMAX
The sky cracks with Jesus on some, I'm back
Now, just try to visualize the most glorious site ever to hit physical eyes
Holy angels in Christ who gets minimalized in splendor arrives and all the dead in Him will arise
Believers who are alive become a maturated order
And caught up in the clouds like evaporated water
To be captivated by the Master's grace and aura
Before He activates the slaughter on the cats who hate the Torah
The file wildin' out and doubt and wouldn't call on Him
And now crying out for the mountains to fall on 'em
The dead come out the grave at the holy judge they look
They're broken up and shook while He opens up the books
All sins will be weighed not ignored
And law breakers slayed (slain) by the sword by the day of the Lord
While we gaze and admire His greatness, liars and fakes who hate Messiah they expire in the fiery lake
Made for Satan and his angels sent to deceive
Multitudes who b57 refuse to repent and believe
The elect have no hell to fear
Cause we're related to the judge like the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

[Spoken]MarkThis
Listen, there is coming a time in God's providence and God's plan when He is going to once and for all finally do away with Satan and with the angels that followed Satan in His rebellion those non-elect angels. Those demons God will deal with them all at some point.

[POINT TO NOTE2
In the scriptures we find facts
Christians in God's wrath
Two different paths that never cross the cross bought the divine pass
The wicked had a mind lapse
Resisting to the time that the cataclysmic, catastrophic judgment turned the skies black
No date setting clock watching or time seeking
Only the Father can bother with the divine secret
Not even Jesus is time peaking, but I'm speaking of His humanity - every man and then every woman
Who lives in vanity will be saying at the second coming
Set the hands of time back, please God rewind that
The Bible says that I'm a sinner
Then I confess that I'm that
But God is beyond that
Weep and plead but His fury will be like the turbulent seas
The elect will be gathered from all the four corners
Of the world boys and girls who thoroughly tried trying to warn you
Of the cosmic disruption of the physical order
And the stars start fallen fire drying up the waters
But the cross was sufficient His death was efficient
To take a wicked bigot and flip it make him a Christian
Teach him the Great Commission
His mission is soul fishing
Before He's revealed from Heaven with mighty angels
And flaming fire asked the Messiah to change you
Eternal Hell fire ain't worth sinning
It's time to search your heart like the google search engine

FINAL WORD
When the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from Heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire; dealing our retributions to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the Gospel of our Lord Jesus. Salvation is obeying the Gospel, refusing to obey the Gospel results in judgment. Obey the Gospel and these will pay the penalty of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power. When He comes to be glorified in His saints on that day and to be marveled at among all those who have believed - for our testimony to you was believe. So He's going to come - He is going to judge the ungodly. And the Bible says, those of us who are saved; we are going to marvel; this is going to be an amazing thing
REPENT!!!He could be coming back tonight�

source;
Flame ft Shailinne -2nd coming

To that Fellow that was calling our LORD GOD a ''beast''
I wouldn't want to say what i personally think about you. I took some time to study your post,you sounded too personal and was full of vengeance in your words..You made intelligent points but your points are crooked,unworthy,childish,full of ignorance and appeared like you are challenging GOD. You have a problem and the solution to your problem can be derived from your problem. You need to get close to to GOD same God you detest so much(as can be understood from your words). Well, to cut my reply short; God is infinite in his mercy and Grace,HE is always willing and ready to accept you whenever,however so long its not too late. Turn to him now for HE is all you need. Remember the story of Paul? May God help you.

& Us All.

1 Like

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MasterKtops(m): 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
They were saved on the basis of the old covenant. Their salvation was judged by their obedience to God and His laws. But when man's sins were enormous, his relationship with God was suffering. So, Christ came and died for our sins. This restored our relationship with God. That new link is now personified in Chid "I am the way, the truth and the light". Do not forget John 3 : 16. The basis for salvation changed when God established a new covenant with man through the sacrifice of Christ. Believing in that sacrificial lamb is our ultimate pathway to God's heart. That is why we often pray and say, "in Jesus' name," because without Jesus, we cannot call ourselves true sons of God.

That is what Christians believe. They subscribe to the view that faith in Jesus as our Lord ans Saviour is the foremost criteria for getting to heaven. This is why we are CHRISTians. I hope I made aa little bit of sense.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by lastpage: 5:14pm On May 31, 2015
Bonapart:
may God have mercy on you for your blasphemy...
His word became flesh and dwelt amongs us

It is not blasphemy!

It is just "blissful ignorance", though that is never an excuse. undecided

Lastpage!
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by waice6571: 5:16pm On May 31, 2015
Chinaimporter:
[b][size=13pt]the story of christ is filled with ancient lies and so are the stories of all other prophets and gods,be he christ, mohammed, budda, shango etc.i dont know how a people of this modern age can still belive this fairy tale stories just becus it was brought to us by the whites.....every religion claims to be the truth and god says he loves us and we must love him back and if we dont, he will put us in hell, i always wonder which kind of love that is and i know only a blood thirsty villan would act like that.

Of all the gods in the world, that of the bible is the most stupid, mad and deranged and i sincerly will never accept him, if salvation is only gotten through him,i choose to go to hell rather than be a slave to such a wicked beast

A beast that would send a bear to eat 52 children for laughing at a bald elijah.
A beast that would drown a whole world that he claim to love and made in his image
A beast that would sanction the massacre rape and murder of women and children by moses.
A beast who build the most horrifying torture chamber to torture those he claim to love because they couldnt belive in him.
A beast that tolorated slavery.
A beast that watched jephtah sacrify his daughter to him as his promise if he wins a war.
A beast that watched the sacrifing of his only begotten son so that he could forgive man by grace.
A beast that watch over all the suffering of the world and does nothing to ameliorate it

I refuse to worship you, you ethernal beast and vile creator, no wonder other angel supported satan in his bid to overthrow you despotic ass........i have chosen my side if the armagadon is ever true....i will ride with lucifer on that day against you army and this time i know we will succeed and put you in the bottomless pit that you created for your beloved ones[/b]s.[/size][/b]

To him that will perish, fool is the WORD of the CROSS.
But if our gospel be hid, it is to them that are lost (2Corinthians 4 : 3) pls. read vs4 also.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by bola4dprec(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2015
kimond101:
in support of your opinion which I align myself Jesus himself said in Mathew 5:17 Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets (Abraham, David, Solomon and others). No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by muraj1(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
It is a fallacy to think or beleive that it is only the people that believe in Jesus Christ as personal Lord or Saviour will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Jesus said

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

18For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

19Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 5vs17-19
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by MrT2011(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
Peaceisgold:

YES

Hahahaahhahahahahahahahah!!!!
C ya head, Mr creator.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by BigElEddy(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
POTUT:

God did not send a book! He sent His image, His Son, His mystery, His fullness...Jesus Christ.
The Bible is a recording of witnesses, words and the wisdom thereof.

More like a recording of childish stories. So king solomon is the wisest man ever just because he decided to give a baby to the woman who was against dividing it. Even d dumbest fool ever will do the same.
Re: If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) by Bonapart(m): 5:22pm On May 31, 2015
lastpage:

It is not blasphemy!

It is just "blissful ignorance", though that is never an excuse. undecided

Lastpage!
you're lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Funeral Service For Reinhard Bonke In Florida Draws Thousands / MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.