Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Think I Have A Problem With Women! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Have A Problem With Women! (3947 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / 40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:39pm On May 31, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Can I join you? grin......he might be stuck already from the look of things...can't you see he hasn't replied any of us shocked

Lol! The more, the merrier. Come, come, come...

Don't know, maybe he expected a howl of approval or a "woof woof" from fellow cheaters. Not today! Wishbone in da heeza! Kwaaaaa.

I hope he's just making up this story though. Otherwise, my heart breaks for the woman that prides such scum as her husband. Poor woman sad
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2015
Behind the mask of ice that people wear,
there beats a heart of fire, and moreover, I don’t understand why people cheat, if
you’re not happy, just leave....

Some guys will cheat on their girlfriends
and sleep like a baby at night but feel guilty when they go to another barber.

You knew damn well what you were doing.
You knew damn well who you were
breaking

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:41pm On May 31, 2015
Teempakguy:
have it. cool

Ta!

*pulls as hard as a gladiator*
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 31, 2015
If this story is true..then don't try it,repercusions wount be good
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Don't know, maybe he expected a howl of approval or a "woof woof" from fellow cheaters. Not today! Wishbone in da heeza! Kwaaaaa.

I hope he's just making up this story though. Otherwise, my heart breaks for the woman that prides such scum as her husband. Poor woman sad
Thanks sis grin

I guess he was expecting a pat on the back and a 'go ahead son' or sumn

Ikr! She's probably somewhere thinking she has a 'husband' not knowing she married a dog....to think he put it on the internet shocked...I mean who does that
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by ITbomb(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
@op, how far 30 minutes don pass since Any pics or video for us to download?
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 2:57pm On May 31, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Thanks sis grin

I guess he was expecting a pat on the back and a 'go ahead son' or sumn

Ikr! She's probably somewhere thinking she has a 'husband' not knowing she married a dog....to think he put it on the internet shocked...I mean who does that

Can you imagine!? Only 4 months of marriage & this pooch already wants to mount another bìtch. Zero self control & some will come here claiming, "these hòes ain't loyal". It takes two...

Wonder why he got married in the 1st place if he's not done thinking with the little head in the southern hemisphere. Gross immaturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Trippledots(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2015
I wish its ur hose she 'taped' not ur shoulder. like tape it to ur tighs or something.....nobody holy pass sha, actions r free but repercussions aren't.

use ur real head.
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by nairalife2013(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2015
I got married early too. I wonder what is wrong with ladies and young married men. If the man doesnt want it they want it for u, they stare at u without blinking, until u do something. They ask u silly questions and more bent on getting u confused than finding thier way! Early in my marriage, I couldn't bear it and my wife used to make comments like hmmm some girls are so gorgeous, if I was a man ... sometimes she would say oboy see booo-bs, chei my husband for used dis 1 like kingsizepillow!, she knows I love light complexion ladies with big t-its well enoff.... we chat like mates wid my wife and she is really raw once in a while as she is lightskin and fully gorgeous...
Single and even married ladies no let young married men rest... wait make small coins enter yur hand and u launch yurself a little machine and get yur wifee a baby suv u will marvel at life and people, esp ladies! Both at work and play and church and in the streets and everywhere! u wont rest ... I think there is something abt young married men that breaks d ladies to pieces no matter the lady's age! U wont believe I hav never bn turned down since I got married! Let alone those that com indirectly and voluntarily. Those ladies that lambast u, dont mind them all, they would slp wid u if just for 1nite if given a private option, and for the guys, well, there are men wid very little machoness they wont understand-forgiv them. Only a few men do dis 1is2one thing. Dont u want to proudly be one of those few? Think abt it dude. I did it before. I dont do again... tho am not praying for any complete-GAMe to run come cross my front either by coincidence or will.
Dont do it. Try selfcontrol. Itz not worth it.
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Dhilariousdandy(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2015
nairalife2013:
I got married early too. I wonder what is wrong with ladies and young married men. If the man doesnt want it they want it for u, they stare at u without blinking, until u do something. They ask u silly questions and more bent on getting u confused than finding thier way! Early in my marriage, I couldn't bear it and my wife used to make comments like hmmm some girls are so gorgeous, if I was a man ... sometimes she would say oboy see booo-bs, chei my husband for used dis 1 like kingsizepillow!, she knows I love light complexion ladies with big t-its well enoff.... we chat like mates wid my wife and she is really raw once in a while as she is lightskin and fully gorgeous...
Single and even married ladies no let young married men rest... wait make small coins enter yur hand and u launch yurself a little machine and get yur wifee a baby suv u will marvel at life and people, esp ladies! Both at work and play and church and in the streets and everywhere! u wont rest ... I think there is something abt young married men that breaks d ladies to pieces no matter the lady's age! U wont believe I hav never bn turned down since I got married! Let alone those that com indirectly and voluntarily. Those ladies that lambast u, dont mind them all, they would slp wid u if just for 1nite if given a private option, and for the guys, well, there are men wid very little machoness they wont understand-forgiv them. Only a few men do dis 1is2one thing. Dont u want to proudly be one of those few? Think abt it dude. I did it before. I dont do again... tho am not praying for any complete-GAMe to run come cross my front either by coincidence or will.
Dont do it. Try selfcontrol. Itz not worth it.

Well Said.. I alwz trust you and your comments..

Although its not meant for me, but I must appreciate your good sense of humor likewise your ways of addressing issues..

Kudos to you sir..

I'm so much happy for this advice you gave to that man over there..!!

Thanks.!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 4:50pm On May 31, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Can I join you? grin......he might be stuck already tho from the look of things...can't you see he hasn't replied any of us shocked
reading u guys comment seemd lyk a much beta option
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

scum? Really??
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 4:53pm On May 31, 2015
ITbomb:
@op, how far 30 minutes don pass since Any pics or video for us to download?
thats funny.
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
tygaweezy:

scum? Really??

Did I st-t-t-t-tter, huh? What would you rather be called? Tell me, Don Juan..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by Tolzeal(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2015
Marriage at 24, This is more or less like jail to me, The bachelorhood is ruined already.. i beg go yansh jare, knowing so well same might be happening to your home..
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2015
Tolzeal:
Marriage at 24, This is more or less like jail to me, The bachelorhood is ruined already.. i beg go yansh jare, knowing so well same might be happening to your home..
gettin married z pretty much öne of d tinz i need at dis age...ma previous life style wasnt so cool cos i wud fvck anytang in skirt (ashamed).
Getting married made me 2 tink twice b4 making dis kinda mistake and moreover, am ready. Financialy nd odawise
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by MizTyna(f): 6:29pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Come pull the other side of this wishbone with me, girl cheesy Let's make a wish on this matter & hope it comes true tongue
This boy matter don pass wetin wishbone fit do oh
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 6:34pm On May 31, 2015
MizTyna:

This boy matter don pass wetin wishbone fit do oh

Lol, I wonder if he made her tap out. I'm lazy to read the thread right now for updates on the situation.
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Lol, I wonder if he made her tap out. I'm lazy to read the thread right now for updates on the situation.
forgot how to double quote... What d hell z wrng wif d two of yu? I mean punkyoh and miztyna
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 6:59pm On May 31, 2015
tygaweezy:

forgot how to double quote... What d hell z wrng wif d two of yu? I mean punkyoh and miztyna

So, did you make her tap out? grin

Wooh, wooh, wooh, boo. Cry us a river. You're the one on the hot seat here, not us. Good question btw & unfortunately, its directed at the wrong parties. You should rather be directing it at yourself. What's wrong with YOU indeed. SMH.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by MizTyna(f): 7:23pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

Wooh, wooh, wooh, boo. Cry us a river. You're the one on the hot seat here, not us. Good question btw & unfortunately, its directed at the wrong parties. You should rather be directing it at yourself. What's wrong with YOU indeed. SMH.

LMFAO! You still asked? You're a wicked geh cheesy
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

did yu send me a pm? Wao!
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by MizTyna(f): 7:28pm On May 31, 2015
OP,you clearly stated your marital status and then talks about yanshing another woman,on a public forum with your picture on your profile and you can ask what is wrong with me and @PunkyOh? I dont know you but i'm ashamed on behalf of those who do. Anybody could see this topic,i dont care if you were only joking or whatever but marriages have ended for way less. I dont even know what to say to you. It is that bad. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 7:32pm On May 31, 2015
MizTyna:
OP,you clearly stated your marital status and then talks about yanshing another woman,on a public forum with your picture on your profile and you can ask what is wrong with me and @PunkyOh? I dont know you but i'm ashamed on behalf of those who do. Anybody could see this topic,i dont care if you were only joking or whatever but marriages have ended for way less. I dont even know what to say to you. It is that bad. Cheers!
cheers cool
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 7:36pm On May 31, 2015
MizTyna:

LMFAO! You still asked? You're a wicked geh cheesy

Lol I'm just curious
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 7:41pm On May 31, 2015
tygaweezy:

did yu send me a pm? Wao!

I wanted to know if you made her call you her papa lol.

Btw, don't be a cheat as well as a liar...you know I didn't send you no damn pm. What would I be discussing privately with a married somebody, one that cheats no less? You need "chisos" angry
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by tygaweezy(m): 7:53pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

I wanted to know if you made her call you her papa lol.

Btw, don't be a cheat as well as a liar...you know I didn't send you no damn pm. What would I be discussing privately with a married somebody, one that cheats no less? You need "chisos" angry
i dint do it and am nt a liar.

yu sound pissed, ar we still on dsame topic??

Or do yu nid ma numb?

Jux say t
Re: I Think I Have A Problem With Women! by PunkyOh(f): 8:05pm On May 31, 2015
tygaweezy:

i dint do it and am nt a liar.

yu sound pissed, ar we still on dsame topic??

Or do yu nid ma numb?

Jux say t

Well, you're lying about me sending you a pm. I'm starting to suspect that you might have a "tick tick" in your head, ready to detonate at any moment, so I'll end this discussion right here.

Give your number to the thotties that you freak with. I'm not one of them. Adios, cuye cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I'm Extremely H.orny / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. / Child Sex Doll Has Been Produced !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.