Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? (5171 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / After Two Weeks Of No Intimacy See The Story She Came Up With / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by ademoladeji(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
hm hm hm u nor dey fear?
#fearless
Gimme the pastor's wife's number...
I need home service too cheesy
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 31, 2015
missclasssy:

Because all you do is troll this section with your undiluted stupidity expressed through creating stupid threads and made-up stories.
lemme and hw do u know that they are made up stories?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

#fearless
lmao very funny bt on a serious nte shud he confess?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2015
ademoladeji:

#fearless
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by mekzyjoe(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
Sweetorgasm fear God na....today is sunday ehh..
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nicepoker(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
are u seeing ur period?
she missed it
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 31, 2015
mekzyjoe:
Sweetorgasm fear God na....today is sunday ehh..
what did i do?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nicepoker(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2015
Fvuk her officially. The first time wasn't official.
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by ademoladeji(m): 2:18pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:

Which confession again?

He alwedy told his paddy... So, confession over!
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
things are really happening in this world, "a friend of mine had sex with the wife of his pastor in his house when she came to visit, now he is worried and he is thinking of confessing to his parents or d husband, "but i told him to let go and move on, "guys what should he do? "CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Ask him this
If the pastor fvcks other people's wives does he confess?
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by ademoladeji(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2015
sweetorgasm:
things are really happening in this world, "a friend of mine had sex with the wife of his pastor in his house when she came to visit, now he is worried and he is thinking of confessing to his parents or d husband, "but i told him to let go and move on, "guys what should he do? "CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

cc: adellam16
Re: HELP! He Had Sex With His Pastor's Wife When She Came 4 Visit. "Shud He Confess? by donMIG(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2015
I pity u ooo...u go take dat ur stick fvck wall too one day....TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED N DO MY PROPHET NO HARM....d kind curse wei go follow u ba ehn...hehe even all d native docs witches wizard Mehn of God join together no go fit help u....but if no b say na fool u come b...Wic church b dat sef...it's shameful...ur pastors wife...if na daughter no problem.......SHA D TORY B LIKE SAY NA LIE...100%....BUT U R FVCKING DOOOOMED DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED I TELL U

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would Marry Me (pix) / Adorable Photo Of A Yoruba Couple In Traditional Attire (Photo) / How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.