Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You (9549 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 31, 2015
*grabs popcorn*
#imonlyheretoreadcomments#
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Welrez(m): 4:24pm On May 31, 2015
Farting during preaching session in church.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney, shey u no give her belle sha? tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by PunkyOh(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2015
I was at the tattoo studio & the tattoo artist was filling me in on the kind of services they were offering. He mentioned tattoos, the weird implants that they put under their skin & different piercings. Normal stuff done at a tattoo studio. He then went on to talk about the different piercings he has done on himself blah blah blah. I didn't care until he mentioned WHERE one of his piercings were. On his "thingy". Down there. Now this got me interested because I thought of the pain & exactly where it was located, etc. Anyway, I asked if it was painful & he said something about it being "on the soft skin on the side". He then dropped his pants when he saw I was not quite getting it shocked I couldn't believe it! What I saw was something straight out of a comedy strip. Here was this tiny, shrivelled up pink D with a silver ring that looked too big to be around it. It reminded me of a maggot with one of those large hoop earings around it. I wanted to laugh so bad but couldn't because I didn't wanna offend him or break the kind of trust/comfortability he obviously felt around me. I never looked at him the same again after that. Too bizarre.

Sidenote, he was a white dude lol. One crazy white dude that's fo sho.

6 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:

No that's DE-INDIVIDUATION.
yea right
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:
I was at the tattoo studio & the tattoo artist was filling me in on the kind of services they were offering. He mentioned tattoos, the weird implants that they put under their skin & different piercings. Normal stuff done at a tattoo studio. He then went on to talk about the different piercings he has done on himself blah blah blah. I didn't care until he mentioned WHERE one of his piercings were. On his "thingy". Down there. Now this got me interested because I thought of the pain & exactly where it was located, etc. Anyway, I asked if it was painful & he said something about it being "on the soft skin on the side". He then dropped his pants when he saw I was not quite getting it shocked I couldn't believe it! What I saw was something straight out of a comedy strip. Here was this tiny, shrivelled up pink D with a silver ring that looked too big to be around it. It reminded me of a maggot with one of those large hoop earings around it. I wanted to laugh so bad but couldn't because I didn't wanna offend him or break the kind of trust/comfortability he obviously felt around me. I never looked at him the same again after that. Too bizarre.

na man pikin JT you describe like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2015
wristwatch:
Rapmoney, shey u no give her belle sha? tongue
Lol! Oi dey crase?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
PunkyOh:

U be bad girl! I go tell ya papa grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2015
Bloody liar!

tongue tongue
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by PunkyOh(f): 5:02pm On May 31, 2015
sylvalord:
na man pikin JT you describe like this? grin

It was really small though. Almost child-like. I believe I almost made baby noises when I saw that one. Ncooh. Too cute. Hahaha. Just joking but it was THAT small.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by PunkyOh(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
U be bad girl! I go tell ya papa grin

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 5:05pm On May 31, 2015
damseyl:
this is romance section pls grin

And moreso your topic says mention, not explainwink
Ehen? Na so? True true, I for like feel dis ur story o! cheesy
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2015
jaybee3:
Bloody liar!

tongue tongue
Who be dis kwanu?
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 31, 2015
Rapmoney:
Lol! Oi dey crase?

tongue grin

Chai u be bad guy oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2015
Oya na! Roctation cheesy Ishilove grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by peeparty(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2015
Op I got so many but would share just two.

1.Back den in school had this foreign babe staying in my compound,I was just so bless to be the only male in that wit alota of female folk all dem weed and party crew..this particular girl got it all.one day while I was taking my bath,she peep at me sotey till she was caught.altho I forgave her and we made fun off it.decided to ask her why she did daht to my suprise she said she was just jelouse of girls trooping in and out of my crip.she wanted to comfam d koko.

2.Another still in the same compound was really on my nerve.monitors my calls,checks my pot,iron my cloths somtimes,used her money to cook special meals for me,etc some morning she just finishd taking her bath and came directly to my room,and before I could say goodmorning omo d bae just off her towel oo.ghen ghen ghen.na beg I beg daht day.

3.Had this married woman staying far away from her husband bekos of her school.she was a very good friend who worships me like her god.according to her' she was going crazy about my swag' bla bla bla bla bla.each time I kept geting invitation to come visit her ,I decline giving her different excusess at each time.on a certain day it was raining heavily,@ about 9pm or der about heard a knock on my door.ask who it was she kept mute,decided to go open the door and behold there she was,to cut d long story she said she wanted to spend the night and there is nuffing I can do about it. Op I don taya to type mk d story end der

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:

1.Back den in school had this foreign babe staying in my compound,I was just so bless to be the only male in that wit alota of female folk all dem weed and party crew..this particular girl got it all.one day while I was taking my bath,she peep at me sotey till she was caught.altho I forgave her and we made fun off it.decided to ask her why she did daht to my suprise she said she was just jelouse of girls trooping in and out of my crip.she wanted to comfam d koko.

2.Another still in the same compound was really on my nerve.monitors my calls,checks my pot,iron my cloths somtimes,used her money to cook special meals for me,etc some morning she just finishd taking her bath and came directly to my room,and before I could say goodmorning omo d bae just off her towel oo.ghen ghen ghen.na beg I beg daht day.

3.Had this married woman staying far away from her husband bekos of her school.she was a very good friend who worships me like her god.according to her' she was going crazy about my swag' bla bla bla bla bla.each time I kept geting invitation to come visit her ,I decline giving her different excusess at each time.on a certain day it was raining heavily,@ about 9pm or der about heard a knock on my door.ask who it was she kept mute,decided to go open the door and behold there she was,to cut d long story she said she wanted to spend the night and there is nuffing I can do about it. Op I don taya to type mk d story end der

Pictures or adonbilivit grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by peeparty(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2015
Ur noticed
SarahBabyxx:

Pictures or adonbilivit grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 5:32pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:

If u didn't use these opportunities to get the fun of ur life, that means u f-up grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
Ur noticed
Calm your t'its down.....you should learn to take a 'JOKE'
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by mrbillz(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2015
I visited a female friend in her hostel for the first time. Having noting in mind cos it ought to be a flying visit. Getting there, she lives in a self-contain. After spending about 10mins with her, she entered the bathroom to take her bath. She came out with a short towel on, so many things don dey run through my mind seein her fresh sexy skin. Na so she begin dey clean hersef with the towel. me jst comot eyes while siting on her bed. So i heard her voice! "baby" please come and help me rub my back as if she knew my tuts... My heart skip a beat and i stood up willingly. Grabbed the cream and was doing the needful as i noticed the towel dropped leaving her in her birthday suit. Naso my JT begin dey increase in size and shape. The rest na history my peoplesmiley

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by suzzy16(f): 5:38pm On May 31, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by MrsChima(f): 5:38pm On May 31, 2015
Dig in his ass.
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by peeparty(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2015
Nop sir,e get situation wey u get pype low oo my broder,had my reasons for not yielding to each of dem.was really a bad dude dou,but I got to look bfo a leap.normally u will expect me to screw dem all after all I don dey do am bfo so waht d big deal. Nananannanan I don't roll like daht.
Rapmoney:
If u didn't use these opportunities to get the fun of ur life, that means u f-up grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by suzzy16(f): 5:41pm On May 31, 2015
mrmastermind:

This is the 2nd dumbest thing have ever read. Rushed in to do what? Was she after your balls?
lol
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by peeparty(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2015
Learn to take a joke too bruva
SarahBabyxx:

Calm your t'its down.....you should learn to take a 'JOKE'

*sighs*
sighs*

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 5:44pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
Nop sir,e get situation wey u get pype low oo my broder,had my reasons for not yielding to each of dem.was really a bad dude dou,but I got to look bfo a leap.normally u will expect me to screw dem all after all I don dey do am bfo so waht d big deal. Nananannanan I don't roll like daht.
I got that dudewink

1 Like

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
Learn to take a joke too bruvasighs*

I aint a bruva bruva smiley
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Rapmoney(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2015
MrsChima:
Dig in his ass.
Ur case is always like a mental one!wink

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by peeparty(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I aint a bruva bruva smiley
no lele.show me or idontbelivit.lol
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
no lele.show me or idontbelivit.lol

cheesy check my profile na grin
Re: Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You by SporaD8: 5:55pm On May 31, 2015

2.Another still in the same
compound was really on my
nerve.monitors my calls,checks
my pot,iron my cloths
somtimes,used her money to cook
special meals for me,etc some
morning she just finishd taking
her bath and came directly to my
room,and before I could say
goodmorning omo d bae just off
her towel oo.ghen ghen ghen.na
beg I beg daht day.
@peeparty, Can't just help but lolz - that embarrassing moment when the hunter becomes the hunted!
Bro. abeg, how u take handle the situation without doing the do? because I know say the bee way patch untop scrotum no dey hear diplomacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union / I Love It When A Man/woman: / Should I Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.