Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (59856 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Photos From The Suicide Bomb Blasts On Maiduguri Mosque This Morning / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nsyforreal: 8:20pm On May 31, 2015
DaBullIT:
Now that's what a president should say unlike the unwanted one who would still need to confirm from his chief of staff

whats the difference from what he has said and the previous president.

lets wait for action and not talk.if its statement,the previous govt said more than this.

so lets wait for buhari to act.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by babestella: 8:22pm On May 31, 2015
UnknownT:
I guess you have forgotten so soon that people said that the only thing GEJ knows how to do is to condemn Boko Haram attack anytime they strike? Now condemning BH attacks has become the best thing since sliced bread

Don't mind misled APC minions, that is how hypocrisy will lead them astray and they'll continue to celebrate the mediocres they have put in power even when they fail.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by qualityovenbake(m): 8:23pm On May 31, 2015
forexexpert:
Which kin breathing space be that one..? Abeeegi...

Opposition is here to Oppose and not to pamper PMB.

He must hit the ground running.... OR......?

grin grin u 2 dey vex.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by qualityovenbake(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2015
MrCcf:

Magicians don't need time. Baba should just cast the spell or wave the magic wand to rid the State off these criminals. Baba on his campaign grounds made himself a Magician. He should perform the magic. PERIOD
We all know those are campaign talk. Let's give him 3 months to know how far.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by babestella: 8:26pm On May 31, 2015
BTW, we don't want all this useless condemning, we want action. He is a former military general, this is time to start work and not time for rest. A president has no rest until his term expires especially in a country with lots of deranged religious fanatics up "nut".

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by oshe11: 8:30pm On May 31, 2015
barcanista:
errm I don't get you oga me. Does the pic fall within the accepted specification?
wit regards to size YES! Bt I dnt no of any orda specs
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by 6fit(f): 8:31pm On May 31, 2015
Am sure d army commander himself go dey piss for body.....na d same Bornu wey BUHARI say make dem carry army command center go? E good self, mayb by d time BH invade d command office dem go come out with fast solution....clueless leaders!!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by zekki: 8:32pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
dullard old man...stop talking n start working.
Omo buruku baba ni dullard.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by oladraz(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:

Dunno who you are but I know you are not as active as he is .anyway you are anti buhari I see and I can't blame you for that we need pole like you till 2023, ur criticism will help us in a long way
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by ayindejimmy(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
If you're so much in haste.. Why not join the army?
Even on Friday and Saturday BH struck.
The baton has changed. A new approach has to be deviced since the old ways isn't working. Remember he is not a magician.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by shammah1(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2015
O really? Did you said the same during President Goodluck Jonathan's tenure? Hypocrisy at its peak
twoondei:
but i think we would be better off proferring solutions than throwing banters on NL.
if you were president, what will you do to curb the menace?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by darkjorse: 8:45pm On May 31, 2015
Okay..... Is that the only thing he will do. I thought he will carry a gun and go and find them. Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by princejenks(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2015
Now the general would know what it feels to be in the hotseat and realize this is not 1985. I remember him condemning his predecessor about using vigilantes and mercenaries,now he would understand why. In any case he has just a month to eradicate insurgency like he had earlier bragged b4 common sense set in,so we are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by nkjohnson22: 8:46pm On May 31, 2015
this is not d time 2compare goodluck and buhari speech,goodluck is past now is buhari.the general start work.we'll be waiting patiently.... as we all say PDP
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Booty4me: 8:47pm On May 31, 2015
people sha.. someone they just sworn it yesterday and they are already expecting magic

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
SHUT D Bleep UP!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nathayas: 8:51pm On May 31, 2015
Don't use and dump them. Settle them or they will take the fight to Aso rock
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by Nathayas: 8:51pm On May 31, 2015
Don't use and dump them. Settle them or they will take the fight to Aso rock.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by kennyeast(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2015
Dullard son of a dullard father, what do u want him to do? I thought u guys said he was the one sponsoring boko haram to frustrate gej government? Imbe**

johnbuck81:
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by loomer: 9:00pm On May 31, 2015
Me just de to read una comments, una de try.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by goshen26: 9:03pm On May 31, 2015
Three days gone already out four years
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by BrokenTV: 9:09pm On May 31, 2015
IN ONE SENTENCE:
Buhari was against the use of Vigilante, fast forward to 2015 he is now singing a different tone.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by omojeesu(m): 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
callmenow:

What is new about government? Did this fraudulent administration state during their campaign that they will trumpet failure as success, because they are new? Human life is sacred. Do you need four years to stop the escalating bloodshed? What if the dead are your family members, will you still hold this sad, supercilious view of the value of a Nigerian life. You come across as a charmless CRETlN.

A 2 day old administration is already being accused of being fraudulent! O ya, tell me. On what basis? Na wah for you o!!

Why are you so uncouth? Cretins are humans too! Don't you think using foul language on a platform like this is a shame? You project your character by the words of your mouth. Be careful of what you say. I beg you. Let's fear God!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by stayblack: 9:12pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
GOAT.... grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by bashydemy(m): 9:13pm On May 31, 2015
johnbuck81:
Are you a fool? this man just get into seat just 2 days and you want him to perform miracle that your clueless GEJ cannot perform in 6yrs in 2 days? God punish you.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by omojeesu(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2015
Is he going to stop BokoHaram in 2 days of being in office?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by stayblack: 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
Justpassingby45:
Are you guys sure! That the unwanted president according to same pple are not beta than this talkative from daura.
U WRITE DUMM,JUST AS U THINK DUMM...RAM.... grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by DaBullIT(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2015
nsyforreal:

whats the difference from what he has said and the previous president.

lets wait for action and not talk.if its statement,the previous govt said more than this.

so lets wait for buhari to act.

Apparently you didn't read, he came out to condemn the act, How long did it take Jonathan to accept that chibok girls were kidnapped
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by opribo(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2015
All o know is that he cannot now use military against Boko haram because he kicked against it during the last govt rather he advocated for amnesty.

So he better stick to his belief in amnesty else he would a liar.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by DaBullIT(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2015
vislabraye:

When Gej was fighting Bh, didn't you hear the Northern elders saying war against Bh is war against the North ?

Please send a link and the name of whoever said so

In reality Jonathan said "they are our children"
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by DaBullIT(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2015
millionboi:
u sld be ashamed of urself nd ur so-called general,is he nt supose to pick gun nd entr sambisa forest as d president he is.

Na you know
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque by todayguest(m): 9:24pm On May 31, 2015
Another condemner has come. Which way Nigeria; which to go!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / President Tinubu Directs DSS To Vacate EFCC Office Immediately / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.