Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend (50485 Views)

Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / 8 Evidences That Show A Lady Will Become A Stingy Wife / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2015
Guys give me ideas.

Now here is the gist.my friend who is a learner fell in love with this girl and they have been dating for 7month now.he takes her out some weekend, to movies, dinner date, pay for her hair do and other stuff girls term to be'caring'. The young man said for once she as not made any attempt to buy something as little as sweet for him. Below are some of the things he said she does:

1.For once she has not paid for his transport fare when they are out together.

2.On his birthday the babe was kind enough to buy eva wine, she was the first person to open it and drank from it, before she gave the guy a glass. She even took the remaining home.

3.When eating together she will be the first to finish the food. Even when she is eating alone she makes no effort to invite the guy to join her.

4.The one that broke the carmels back that made him ask the question above . According to him he bought her recharge card and ask her to help transfer some amount to him because he ran out of credit and needed to make some calls. Surprisingly the girl refused oo. She accused the guy of using his own call card to call other girls. mma abasi idiok eyen.

He really want to know how to treat such girlfriend.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by CEOfalconey: 9:16pm On May 31, 2015

Are they not all stingy? Is that not why they ask and depend on our pockets?

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 9:23pm On May 31, 2015
CEO nobi all oo.welcome back to ur first to comment tournament. agarawu23 been holding it down for u.

BTW he is contesting for Mr niaraland oo
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by CEOfalconey: 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
CEO nobi all oo.welcome back to ur first to comment tournament. agarawu23 been holding it down for u.

BTW he is contesting for Mr niaraland oo

Let him have his moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2015
you want to deal with a stingy girlfriend? she is your source of income? or u want her to be your maga? grin

answer that before we proceed

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by loomer: 9:31pm On May 31, 2015
I neva get stingy girlfriend before

When I do, I go give u tips

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2015
agarawu23:
you want to deal with a stingy girlfriend? she is your source of income? or u want her to be your maga? grin

answer that before we proceed
so na bfrndn go be her source of income ni?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2015
These days Guys have more patience than Ghana taxi drivers..

Wtf is he still doing with that bitch...

He should give her high hopes for marriage, when it's all over her head then he should dump her sorry ass

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2015
Jayjay0:

He should give her high hopes for marriage, when it's all over her head then he should dump her sorry ass
would that be cool?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 31, 2015
Good for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 31, 2015
CEOfalconey:

Are they not all stingy? Is that not why they ask and depend on our pockets?

Taaa! All of them I guess you mistakenly type * All* instead of * Some* right?

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

I believe they are some ladies like me out there too.......

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
would that be cool?
To me yea

4 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

As for me, I have never and will never depend on a man's money, After all I have two good hands and legs, So what stops me from working and getting my own money?

And what a man can do, A woman can do better, What stops me from surprising my man with gifts, cooking for him with my money and recharging his fone?

Will you shut up!

Rubbish lies!

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Good for him.
hello why would that be good for him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

adeh39 I want to know how he will deal with such a being

2 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2015
cc ivty waiting for ya
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 31, 2015
Jayjay0:

Will you shut up!

Rubbish lies!

Really? Well you see, I can't gain anything from lying here. I'm speaking the truth..... and if you don't believe me...... then i think you should........................

Because i believe there are some guys that have those kind of girlfriends.......

And if you are one of the unfortunate ones that has a stingy lady as a girlfriend, then i think you should go on a 41 days fasting and prayers, so that you can be lucky to get a good girlfriend that doesn't care about the little change in your pocket.........

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
adeh39 I want to know how he will deal with such a being

Well, I will leave that question for the guys because I am not stingy and i haven't come across a stingy guy,

So it will be a little difficult for me to answer that.

7 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 31, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Good for him.
+cocks head+
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by jrerico1(m): 10:43pm On May 31, 2015
If the guy don't gain anything in the R his a fo.ol I most say, girls are trying to be wise nowadays but guys should be smarter

2 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2015
adeh39:

Well, I will leave that question for the guys because I am not stingy and i haven't come across a stingy guy,

So it will be a little difficult for me to answer that.
nop I need u to answer if u we're d guy wat will you do?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2015
jrerico1:
If the guy don't gain anything in the R his a fo.ol I most say, girls are trying to be wise nowadays but guys should be smarter
so how do you treat a stingy girlfrnd?
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
nop I need u to answer if u we're d guy wat will you do?

Okay..... Erm.....

I think the best thing for him to do is to ask the lady indirectly why she doesn't get things for him..... Like maybe when they are together chatting and all that, he can just ask her jokingly........ in order not to offend the lady.

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by jrerico1(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:
so how do you treat a stingy girlfrnd?
she don't want to spend if she has, even the little the guy gives her she can't spend little on him. Gosh!! My guy ended the relationship with his former gf because even after buying airtime worth 500 on a daily base she can't call for once she always flash. so I'll say let the no spending be mutual, and see who gets tired

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by amokeme(f): 11:16pm On May 31, 2015
peeparty:

2.On his birthday the babe was kind enough to buy eva wine,na she first open sef begin drink before she gave the guy a cup.she even took the remaining home
I want to believe this is a joke undecided

And I think there is a difference between "stingy" and "selfish" and her case is not of a stingy person at all. She needs deliverance.. Asap!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2015
Dude, thou must be a repeating learner. A gal who doesn't contribute a dime to your "venture" is a pest.
It's well known that there are guys who thrive on being the alpha male for their ladies buh dude, this one no mind at all since she's having the time of her life in this parasitic relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by sarmiie(m): 1:32am On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:

Ghana fvcking taxi drivers??
I troway salute for ur metaphorical skill.
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 2:16am On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Okay..... Erm.....

I think the best thing for him to do is to ask the lady indirectly why she doesn't get things for him..... Like maybe when they are together chatting and all that, he can just ask her jokingly........ in order not to offend the lady.
after geting her reason would that be enough to end the relationship if one is not satisfied
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 2:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Mk it not a joke.mhn pple dey sha
amokeme:
I want to believe this is a joke undecided
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by peeparty(m): 2:20am On Jun 01, 2015
This is inhuman mhen.it can be so anoying
jrerico1:
she don't want to spend if she has, even the little the guy gives her she can't spend little on him. Gosh!! My guy ended the relationship with his former gf because even after buying airtime worth 500 on a daily base she can't call for once she always flash. so I'll say let the no spending be mutual, and see who gets tired
Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
adeh39:

Really? Well you see, I can't gain anything from lying here. I'm speaking the truth..... and if you don't believe me...... then i think you should........................

Because i believe there are some guys that have those kind of girlfriends.......

And if you are one of the unfortunate ones that has a stingy lady as a girlfriend, then i think you should go on a 41 days fasting and prayers, so that you can be lucky to get a good girlfriend that doesn't care about the little change in your pocket.........
Girl the problem here is that you said you can never and will never depend on a man for money..

Even one of the most powerful woman on earth Beyounce, when she goes for lunch with Jay, if you watch they paparazzi leaked video Jay still pay the bill.

Nobody said is wrong to ask your man for money buh you coming out her to foam Donald Trump or miss independent.

5 Likes

Re: Best Ways To Deal With A Stingy Girlfriend by Jayjay0(m): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2015
sarmiie:

Ghana fvcking taxi drivers?? I troway salute for ur metaphorical skill.
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Should I Go For? / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / The Gifts A South African Lady Bought For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.