Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty (38300 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 5:50am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
First and foremost I do not support the amnesty and I'm not Ijaw but you must be a complete iidiot for saying that Ijaw people has no brains.

Read my lips again ,you are a complete motherfuccker ,you passingshit

You deserve a bullet to ya fuccked up brain - Have you been to Ijaw land and see the environmental devastation caused by the parasitic nature of you and your backward lazy kinsmen that ran Nigeria to the ground since independence? undecided

I piss on ya grave.
Normally I don't reply kids who have comprehension problem but for clarification sake, saying the people condemning PMB's pronouncement on the amnesty have no brains does not translate to saying Ijaws have no brains.

I know you're a nincompoop anyway.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Kx: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Everything has bn wrong with d amnesty programme. So sad that even our own gej let it roll d way it did.
Like seriously, all d agitation could fetch the region was mere training abroad, megad contract to secure pipelines taking oil away from the region?
How shallow!
The environment suffered, oil spills and degradation continued non stop, UN report remained unimplemented, yet our people partied on with stipends from kuku led amnesty arrangement.
Now the terminal date draws near and some ppl are beginning to seek opportunities to cry out with d peoples demands for their selfish interest again, d chance has bn lost.
The sad and expected outcome of amnesty programme is a bitter lesson on sacrificing popular-people based agitations for selfish interest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by QuotaSystem: 5:51am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
First and foremost I do not support the amnesty and I'm not Ijaw but you must be a complete iidiot for saying that Ijaw people has no brains.

Read my lips again ,you are a complete motherfuccker ,you passingshit

You deserve a bullet to ya fuccked up brain - Have you been to Ijaw land and see the environmental devastation caused by the parasitic nature of you and your backward lazy kinsmen that ran Nigeria to the ground since independence? undecided

I piss on ya grave.

And you Truckpusher are a deluded thug. Why are you picking on him for airing his view, he called the militants and not Ijaws generally brainless. And yes they are lazy brainless bums for not caring about their environment and UNEP report when their kinsman was in power, but think they can harass the General now that they sense their feeding tube is about to be removed. Nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by kingthreat(m): 5:51am On Jun 01, 2015
The Niger-Delta are the most fortunate set of Nigerians so far. This Our Oyel mentaility makes them lazy and feel they are the only people the government should take care of. Well change is here

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by jornie(m): 5:53am On Jun 01, 2015
F

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by benebaby77: 5:54am On Jun 01, 2015
Ymodulus:
Tyoing
Space Booker caught red-handed..... grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by bundur(m): 5:55am On Jun 01, 2015
Jst

passing

by
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by cococandy(f): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqLfH1SW98

This is the land of the people y'all love to hate with passion ,but one day just one day we'll end this nonsense either way.

You win and win it all for once and for all.

Shameless people
i've lived in okrika for a year. Their air is not even breathable.
There's no 'investing heavily' in that area that will solve the problem. As long as mining of those resources continues.

I feel really bad for them.
Polluted water, land and air.

Although they don't even help themselves with all those bunkering activities.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Ymodulus: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2015
benebaby77:

Space Booker caught red-handed..... grin grin grin

Oga I am always typing o. Abi have you seen me just booking space without typing ? Its because my comments are at length and need time 1-2mins at most

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2015
How was your night Seemples?
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Truckpusher(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

And you Truckpusher are a deluded thug. Why are you picking on him for airing his view, he called the militants and not Ijaws generally brainless. And yes they are lazy brainless bums for not caring about their environment and UNEP report when their kinsman was in power, but think they can harass the General now that they sense their feeding tube is about to be removed. Nonsense.
I will not dignify your worthless parasitic ass with any reply except this one.

Swerve right and very fast too.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by AAinEqGuinea: 6:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqLfH1SW98

This is the land of the people y'all love to hate with passion ,but one day just one day we'll end this nonsense either way.

You win and win it all for once and for all.

Shameless people

Thanks for sharing
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by QuotaSystem: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will not dignify your worthless parasitic ass with any reply except this one.

Swerve right and very fast too.

Run along sissy.

10 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by freeDR(m): 6:01am On Jun 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Really? These lazy rats want to be spoon-fed till eternity. I mean what rubbish! Please, point of correction: Osama was not born in Afghanistan. Thanks.

The fact remains that these boys are lazy bums that did nothing to contribute to the existence of oil in Nigeria, their birth above an oil producing land is as accidental as Osama being born in Afghanistan. These militant terrorists should stop sounding like they are working and sustaining others when all they do is get drunk on ogogoro while waiting for free amnesty money and oil companies to come and pay their lazy behinds stipends for destroying their environment, which they still divert for their selfish purposes (anything from a new mansion to a new bottle of Seamans).

President Buhari should not be distracted by these ragtag band of thugs.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Truckpusher(m): 6:02am On Jun 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I have always expected a complete iidiot like you with his parasitic nature to speak from ya anus - Enjoy the free oil money that your entire life is hooked on while it lasts.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Ojoboak(m): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2015
Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? by theV0ice: 2:27pm On May 29
At the inauguration today, PMB made the following statement

''......The amnesty programme in the Niger Delta is due to end in December, but the Government intends to invest heavily in the projects, and programmes currently in place. I call on the leadership and people in these areas to cooperate with the State and Federal Government in the rehabilitation programmes which will be streamlined and made more effective. As ever, I am ready to listen to grievances of my fellow Nigerians. I extend my hand of fellowship to them so that we can bring peace and build prosperity for our people......''

and the sad and bitter souls entered the market in a display of madness occasioned by bitterness without waiting to digest what he actually meant. Maybe it's illiteracy or bile but a little thinking could have helped them out. President Buhari (how sweet that sounds grin) was only echoing what every sane and living human in Nigeria already knew: the GEJ govt had marked 2015 as the end of amnesty program.

hear what Kuku, the amnesty czar said. A simple Google search could have cured some of the orubebeism the children of anger got afflicted with.

LAGOS — The Federal Government, said, yesterday that it will not go back on its words to terminate the amnesty programme for Niger Delta ex-militants in 2015.

Special Adviser to the President on Niger Delta and Chairman, Presidential Amnesty Programme, Mr Kingsley Kuku, reiterated government’s position at the 7th Business Law Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association in Lagos.

He also canvassed a reduction in the N65,000 monthly stipend paid to beneficiaries in training to the statutory N18,000 minimum wage, so that those undergoing training did not earn more than those awaiting training.

According to him, failure to draw the curtain on the programme will bring about instability in the region.

Kuku, who noted that the Amnesty Office was currently grappling with exit strategy challenges, said that the present scenario was not envisaged at the time of the Presidential Amnesty Proclamation in 2009.

He said: “It will be in the best interest of Nigeria for government to terminate the presidential amnesty programme by 2015. If it is not closed by 2015, it will lose its taste. This is because it will become an alternative government in the Niger Delta.

“We are currently battling exit strategy challenges. If we reduce the monthly stipend to those in training to the prescribed minimum wage for the country, which is N18,000, it will discourage more people from taking to militancy.

“We should have stopped paying N65,000 after pulling the agitators from the creeks and fixing it at the minimum wage could have been ideal. To avoid further crisis, the programme should end in 2015. We must be ready to exit the programme. It is for this reason that governors of the region must support alternative programmes for youth engagement.”

Kuku noted that the gains of the programme could be eroded if government failed to close the programme by 2015 because of fresh agitations for enlistment by youths of the region, who now see militancy as a way of accessing public funds.

He said that his office was at present, exploring possibilities of getting trained ex-militants engaged to prevent them from returning to agitation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/why-amnesty-ends-2015-kuku/

To break it down (for those unable to comprehend), EVEN IF GEJ HAD CONTINUED AS PRESIDENT, AMNESTY WAS GOING TO END THIS YEAR and Kuku gave very cogent reasons why. You should even praise PMB for saying he'll invest HEAVILY in the program. see the below from the same speech.

Government intends to invest heavily in the projects, and programmes currently in place

Now you guys can take your grievances to otuoke. That's where ex-president GEJ, who designed it to end this year, retired to.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by babyfaceafrica: 6:05am On Jun 01, 2015
If they like...let them criticize..no more free food...this youth should ask their governors what they use funds for..your governors can be ripping you off and all you complain about is federal allocation...mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Truckpusher(m): 6:05am On Jun 01, 2015
cococandy:
i've lived in okrika for a year. Their air is not even breathable.
There's no 'investing heavily' in that area that will solve the problem. As long as mining of those resources continues.

I feel really bad for them.
Polluted water, land and air.

Although they don't even help themselves with all those bunkering activities.
The Hausas and Yorubas are the most ungrateful kind of people I have ever seen in my life but a time will come when this nonsense must stop and it must stop with this generation.

If they believe that it was an act of cowardice to keep quiet all this while, then it's high time they better start changing that silly mentality because it will soon bounce.

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by AnanseK(m): 6:06am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Buhari is one brainless illiterate freak accident waiting to happen ..How else could you describe the blatant disregard for social justice,equity or the dangers of plunging the mono economy into another round of hypoxia? This is not the best times to be a Nigerian soldier, after facing off BH in the desert, you are forced into a miasma of swamp and mangroove dangers to protect remote stretches of pipelines,the brainless freak is supposed to quench fires and not spark national conflagrations or maybe he be think this here is the 80s where analog technology limits battlespace in the swamps or cushions financial shocks and investor trepidation on the mono economy?...And the comical thing is the whole armed forces combined cannot protect our pipelines from vandalism, so if then the militants descend on some exposed oil infrastructures, Nigeria might not afford to pay salaries for these soldiers never mind the rest of them civilians under government employment......The brainless president must find another critical development to play chicken with,not this particular one.We understand his twilight years bestows him the right to remain fearless and call bluffs but this quardroon illiterate must understand that we have the younger generations who might suffer his recklessness.[/b]

But this is what Buhari said you brainless goat!

" amnesty programme in the Niger Delta is due to end in December, but the Government intends to invest heavily in the projects, and programmes currently in place. I call on the leadership and people in these areas to cooperate with the State and Federal Government in the rehabilitation programmes which will be streamlined and made more effective. As ever, I am ready to listen to grievances of my fellow Nigerians. I extend my hand of fellowship to them so that we can bring peace and build prosperity for our people."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by lastpage: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2015
ND Militants: IYC expressed disappointment that the President failed to address key issues dear to the Niger Delta such as clean up of the environment, implementation of the United Nations Environmental Programme, UNEP report on Ogoni and tackling the menace of oil theft [/b]which has greatly contributed to environmental degradation in the Niger Delta region which he promised to tackle during his presidential campaigns.

akinladejo:
Clean enviroment of Ogoni land? What was Jonathan doing for the past 6yrs as president plus 2yrs of VP that he didn't implement this? Too bad for the south for having a too dull man is their former resident. Y are they crying now , when they ve d head what do they do with it?

[b]First, who was doing the "Oil thievery" in the last six years? Same Niger Delta Youths right?
...Or is it Northerners that travel down to the Creek, to bunker and siphon PMS? Afterall, their clueless "Captain" did award the "PROTECTION" BUNKERING of the same Oil to his kinsmen!

Again, Is it Buhari that has spent only one weekend, (effectively he has not even started working at all), that FAILED to address "Key issues" of the NDelta ...... or their clueless Captain Jonathan, who was President for Good SIX YEARS, as well as being V.President for an initial TWO YEARS (making 8 years in Aso Villa) who should be held responsible?

Shameless ND Criminals!

So, when they were all shouting Jonathan till 2099, Jonathan is a statesman, Jonathan my Hero, Patience our Mother, e.t.c, where they high on Cow-dung or some other cheap stuff, not to realize that it was JONATHAN that FAILED to address "key issues" germane to their survival?

Was it not on the levels of Amnesty that Asari Dokubo made Money to go and build a University in another country when you'all are still looking for where to get training?
Well, Go and enrol in your Asari Dokubo University and get your training there, that is where your Amnesty Money went to.
Was it not the same Amnesty program that threw-Up many Billionaires amongst some jobless, pipe-bursting creek criminals?
Or do you guys think you have two heads? What about other Nigerians that also contribute to the National purse, do they have preferential treatment?

Well, let me advice these lazy touts cum criminals: Amnesty is winding-Up for Good.
If it did not yield the desired result when a "N.Delta Son of the Soil" was President for SIx years, then it is a useless programme that would never yield anything better under Buhari because Buhari cannot know you rproblem more than Jonathan.
Buhari cannot cry more than the bereaved. Period!

The whole "training program" will be reviewed to weed-out those who have become "eternal trainees" and will be repatriated back to the creek.
You cant force someone who thinks it is easier to carry a bomb than to get an education, to study abroad. Theer are thousands of other Nigerians begging for such opportunity.

For those who have failed to commence any training in the last eight years, it is indicative of their intent not to train after-all, they did not starve nor die in the last eight years. Let them fend for themselves, like other Nigerian Youths.

For those who want to blackmail this Government of Buhari, let us warn them not to test the will of this General.
Crude Oil is rapidly losing its appeal and at half price, Nigeria might even do better just importing it as we have been doing for some time now.
The Militants can burn the whole N.Delta and the Nigerian Armed Forces wil also Napalm the remiander for them.
Their Threat has lost it "fear-factor".
Let them remember there was a place called "Odi" where the will of the Nigeria Armed forces was threatened.

If this Creek Clowns could not hold Jonathan to ransom for eight years on the promise he made during his own campaign and during his rule of corruption, what effrontery do they have to be threatening this new Govt?
Recall that they were all celebrating that failure called Jonathan, in his home-coming?
Thus, the N.Delta Youths have made their choice, laid their bed and would lie on it as such.

If they want wahala, let them bring it on. There is a reason we spend Billions on the Nigerian Army, let them earn their pay.
Boko haram will be child's play under this new government.

The Biafrans can continue to push the ND Youths to foment trouble since they have their own "Hidden Agenda" but want those they will first use their head to break Kolanut! grin
All bets are off and there will be no kids glove.
The new sheriff in-town does not take prisoners, so be warned!

Lastpage!

BTW: You can abuse and rant all you want, it does not change the facts on ground.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Anulux(f): 6:07am On Jun 01, 2015
akinladejo:
Clean enviroment of Ogoni land? What was Jonathan doing for the past 6yrs as president plus 2yrs of VP that he didn't implement this? Too bad for the south for having a too dull man is their former resident. Y are they crying now , when they ve d head what do they do with it?

You no get brain...understand the post clearly b4 abusing....GEJ....#munu nie ni?
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by efilefun(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Buhari is one brainless illiterate freak accident waiting to happen ..How else could you describe the blatant disregard for social justice,equity or the dangers of plunging the mono economy into another round of hypoxia? This is not the best times to be a Nigerian soldier, after facing off BH in the desert, you are forced into a miasma of swamp and mangroove dangers to protect remote stretches of pipelines,the brainless freak is supposed to quench fires and not spark national conflagrations or maybe he be think this here is the 80s where analog technology limits battlespace in the swamps or cushions financial shocks and investor trepidation on the mono economy?...And the comical thing is the whole armed forces combined cannot protect our pipelines from vandalism, so if then the militants descend on some exposed oil infrastructures, Nigeria might not afford to pay salaries for these soldiers never mind the rest of them civilians under government employment......The brainless president must find another critical development to play chicken with,not this particular one.We understand his twilight years bestows him the right to remain fearless and call bluffs but this quardroon illiterate must understand that we have the younger generations who might suffer his recklessness.[/b]
You the brainless one here, so you prefer graduates loitering around the streets while some illiterates hold the country to ransom?? Why didnt their clueless son turn the region into paradise for the 8years he spent in abuja both as VP and President...mtcheeew

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by olas24u(f): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=liberty300 post=34300342]its there money, they can choose Hw to spend it. Imagine if the sw was with the oil, I know say person no go fit cough for naija
Taxes and all the.custom duties including oil money are redistributed to every state from the.center.so dont say that,they did not do anything with what they have been given before.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by cococandy(f): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Hausas and Yorubas are the most ungrateful kind of people I have ever seen in my life but a time will come when this nonsense must stop and it must stop with this generation.

If they believe that it was an act of cowardice to keep quiet all this while, then it's high time they better start changing that silly mentality because it will soon bounce.
heeehee calm down. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:
These people have no brains really. What is ambiguous in what the president said?

Yes he said the amnesty is due to end in December (which is the date set by GEJ's administration). But the president went further to state his intention to still invest heavily not only in the projects but other current programs currently in place. Instead of these people to be thankful and show appreciation, they are here spewing rubbish.

And when you vandalize the pipe lines and engage in illegal refining such that you degrade your environment, why do you wait for a Buhari to come clean it? Why didn't you blackmail Jonathan to do it?

I just dey watch you!!!! I'm NOT in supportof the crumbs called Amnesty.

If you insult my people again, I'll be forced to do same to yours. Be warned! !!!!!

You can pass a comment without being foolish! !!

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by QuotaSystem: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have always expected a complete iidiot like you with his parasitic nature to speak from ya anus - Enjoy the free oil money that your entire life is hooked on while it lasts.

What happened you changed your mind you deluded clunk of sewage? Your laziness and dependence on Nigeria for stipends while depriving the real suffering people will continue to be exposed and we will see who the real parasite is. Your pretentious posturing has come to an end, parade don change gear. Now you lazy ethanol soaked hacks must work for your food, parasite.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by victorv12(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2015
This Ijaw youth shouldn't mess with the wrong president. President Buhari is not Jonathan so it's better for them to accept the date of termination for the amnesty programme or else, the termination may come earlier than expected.

In fact, if it's possible for the president to seize all the private oil blocs from private owners, it would be a welcome development to most Nigerians. I see know reason why some certain individuals could be as rich as the Nigeria state.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by grandstar(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Really? These lazy rats want to be spoon-fed till eternity. I mean what rubbish!

The fact remains that these boys are lazy bums that did nothing to contribute to the existence of oil in Nigeria, their birth above an oil producing land is as accidental as Osama being born in Afghanistan. These militant terrorists should stop sounding like they are working and sustaining others when all they do is get drunk on ogogoro while waiting for free amnesty money and oil companies to come and pay their lazy behinds stipends for destroying their environment, which they still divert for their selfish purposes (anything from a new mansion to a new bottle of Seamans).

President Buhari should not be distracted by these ragtag band of thugs.

How do you contain a bull in a China shop?

The China shop in this case are the oil investments that keep the country running? These boys will blow up the pipelines and other assets.

In 2006 or so, OBJ sent helicopter gunships into Gbamaturu (Whatever its called, Tompolo's domain) and brought it to its knees. Before you could say Jack Robinson, these boys began dynamiting things. Crude oil production sank to 800,000 barrels a day from 2m.

You have to tame the Bull and thats why there was the amnesty programme. Its not that the FG likes these militants- its the oil they like

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by jeffizy(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
How does your write up concern the topic at hand?

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2015
victorv12:
This Ijaw youth shouldn't mess with the wrong president. President Buhari is not Jonathan so it's better for them to accept the date of termination for the amnesty programme, or else, the termination may come earlier than expected.

In fact, if it's possible for the president to seize all the private oil blocs from private owners, it would be a welcome development to most Nigerians. I see know reason why some certain individuals could be as rich as the Nigeria state.

Top many emotional kids on this forum!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 6:14am On Jun 01, 2015
dearpreye:

I just dey watch him!!!! I'm NOT in supportof the crumbs called Amnesty.

If you insult my people again, I'll be forced to do same to yours. Be warned! !!!!!

You can pass a comment without being foolish! !!
I said they're brainless and I backed the statement up with the president's clearly worded statements.

Now, when you consider what they're saying and Buhari's position on the amnesty, do you still consider them not brainless?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash / Aisha Buhari Assembles 12 Billionaires For Her Book Launch / EFCC Arrests Hafsat Ganduje, Wife Of The Governor Of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.