Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty (38289 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
and that is about to happen soon...no more amnsety(just a piece of the pie),its time for resource control...

Need to discuss with the IYC president...

I tried reaching him days after their last meeting at Tuomo, Delta state. He hasn't responded.

It's time we start looking beyond today. ....
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
who cares if the law makers from other parts of the country outnumber those from the niger delta..it has always been like that...when we start dealing with every oil infrastructure they would have to revoke that clause...make thunder fire you and all those non niger delta law makers...we are waiting for you bloody parasites... angry....you want to enjoy royalties from where you were not born nor did you suffer for....nonsense....
wetin una dey chop b4 oil. Na that your Big miserable mouth go dey yan rubbish now. As for thunder Na the heaviest thunder go fire your ancestors for grave, follow your living generation, Na so te go fire all your generation to come, go come fire all of una together go Hell fire. Destroyer of Nigeria property!
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
and that is about to happen soon...no more amnsety(just a piece of the pie),its time for resource control...

Need to discuss with the IYC president...
Let it happen asap. The more you allow the militants speak without countering unfavourable demands, the more you're culpable in the rot.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2015
anwo247:

But you'll continue to degrade their environment and allocate oil wells to northerners ba? Tough time awaits you and your certificateless buhari. You forget so soon.

is not only ijaw that have oil why all this noise?. Itshekiri, isoko, urhobo, even Edo and ondo state have oil. There is a lot injustice on this Ijaw agenda.
ijaw people r lazy and timid. They should change strategy and look for work or start trading.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by saintdre(m): 8:00am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
[b] Buhari is one brainless illiterate freak accident waiting to happen ..How else could you describe the blatant disregard for social justice,equity or the dangers of plunging the mono economy into another round of hypoxia? This is not the best times to be a Nigerian soldier, after facing off BH in the desert, you are forced into a miasma of swamp and mangroove dangers to protect remote stretches of pipelines,the brainless freak is supposed to quench fires and not spark national conflagrations or maybe he be think this here is the 80s where analog technology limits battlespace in brackish swamp environment or cushions financial shocks and investor trepidation on the mono economy?...And the comical thing is the whole armed forces combined are not only too corrupt but are inadequately prepared (capability,strategically and tactically) and lack the minerals to engage swamp fighters in their own unique turf thus they cannot protect our pipelines from vandalism, so if then the militants descend on some exposed oil infrastructures, Nigeria might not afford to pay salaries for these soldiers never mind the rest of them civilians under government employment......The brainless president must find another critical development to play chicken with,not this particular one.We understand his twilight years bestows him the right to remain fearless and call bluffs but this quardroon illiterate must understand that we have younger generations who might suffer his recklessness.[/b]
u obviously have the views of an idiot, so d amnesty should be forever? What about solving their problems? So amnesty is d final solution rather dan roads water infrastructure and strict environmental policies fully enforced on the companies? U are daft for all ur post! Was it buhari that set d date? He only gave a reminder and promised to invest there before it ends. I am sure ure one lazy beneficiary like others get a job and get a life.. awon oloshi onijekuje

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2015
dearpreye:

I tried reaching him days after their last meeting at Tuomo, Delta state. He hasn't responded.

It's time we start looking beyond today. ....
we will continue to contact him until they get to know what the real fight should be...weve traded everything we could fight for for just amnesty and the nddc which are arms that have neglected the salient needs of the niger delta...my brother its time...
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

is not only ijaw that have oil why all this noise?. Itshekiri, isoko, urhobo, even Edo and ondo state have oil. There is a lot injustice on this Ijaw agenda.
ijaw people r lazy and timid. They should change strategy and look for work or start trading.
we should start trading and leave the oil for the parasites abi?..

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
we will continue to contact him until they get to know what the real fight should be...weve traded everything we could fight for for just amnesty and the nddc which are arms that have neglected the salient needs of the niger delta...my brother its time...

Thank you, Bro. Enough of the droplets! !
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
leave that fool called passing shit...I once told him that "hand go soon touch am"...I hope he doesnt work with one of the oil big players when sudden attacks are made on operations so that he is shot in the leg...idiotic passingshit...
You've made this threat long time ago but nothing has happened yet.

An empty barrel, you are! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Let it happen asap. The more you allow the militants speak without countering unfavourable demands, the more you're culpable in the rot.
yes...we are on it...
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

You've made this threat long time ago but nothing has happened yet.

An empty barrel, you are! cheesy
passing shot hand go reach you...I don tell you before...make I no catch you for creek... grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
whenever I see this children of anger, anguish and hate from sad waste talk about this oil, I begin to wonder what would've happened had this oil been found in their God forsaken region.

this are the same fools who keep on disturbing people who care enough to listen with their incessant "Lagos is our own" and you have to respect your host mantra, yet, they say oil is owned by Nigeria and Nigerians.

If there is one thing I have found out about this cantankerous cowards, is that all you castrated fools are internet warriors, so I won't border replying Any inconsequential that qoute me. I will rather advice you to save yourself that your worthless energy, because you gonna need a whole lot of it from now till the next for years.
umu ogwugwu oge.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
yes...we are on it...

And what about your Lower Niger Republic?

I can't wait for you guys to exit. grin grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

Utter trash! !!!!
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Correctman0606: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2015
I forsee a very smooth ride for Buhari government in the country. While we agree that this Fulani man is always portrayed as a flaming sword and is always ready to take on any group or one who appeared to hinder his ways. As an Islamist, he is always influenced by this fact of Islam tendencies to root any piller provided this concerns and affect are those outside their regions. But am sure that time has passed. If Buhari is always moved by the fact that he is an Islam and Fulani man and mishave, he will no doubt meet his worst times. The Niger Deltans, especially the youths, are fully ready to take him up any how he would want it.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:
wetin una dey chop b4 oil. Na that your Big miserable mouth go dey yan rubbish now. As for thunder Na the heaviest thunder go fire your ancestors for grave, follow your living generation, Na so te go fire all your generation to come, go come fire all of una together go Hell fire. Destroyer of Nigeria property!
mumu....we were eating fish and plantain...and we still do till this moment...leave the oil to the niger delta and stick to your barren zone...mumu...

Parasites that wont keep quiet...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 8:08am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
passing shot hand go reach you...I don tell you before...make I no catch you for creek... grin
Your intel is way wrong if it tells you I belong in the creeks. grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

And what about your Lower Niger Republic?

I can't wait for you guys to exit. grin grin
we will be more than happy to path ways with you parasites...ona be bed bug... grin
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2015
whenever I see this children of anger, anguish and hate from sad waste talk about this oil, I begin to wonder what would've happened had this oil been found in their God forsaken region.

this are the same fools who keep on disturbing people who care enough to listen with their incessant "Lagos is our own" and you have to respect your host mantra, yet, they say oil is owned by Nigeria and Nigerians.

If there is one thing I have found out about this cantankerous cowards, is that all you castrated fools are internet warriors, so I won't border replying Any inconsequential bastard that qoute me. I will rather advice you to save yourself that your worthless energy, because you gonna need a whole lot of it from now till the next for years.
umu ogwugwu oge.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Your intel is way wrong if it tells you I belong in the creeks. grin
its better you stay clear of the creeks and what comes out of the creeks(oil)...you had better have a job that is not hinged on oil production..if not when the casala go start hand must surely reach you... grin grin...
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2015
handsomeclouds:

The rope wasn't tight enough!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by M4gunners: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2015
modebabe:
Na dem sabi......its time for change. We can't be handling same issues d same way at all time.....so dey shud invest d ones de've gathered so far and be useful to demselfs...afteral no be lailai.
You just escape fuel scarcity now. Be ready for a bigger one

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 01, 2015
Nashoji:

If there is one thing I have found out about this cantankerous cowards, is that all you castrated fools are internet warriors, so I won't border replying Any inconsequential bastard that qoute me. I will rather advice you to save yourself that your worthless energy, because you gonna need a whole lot of it from now till the next for years.
umu ogwugwu oge.
my problem too..the niger delta has been way too welcoming...we welcome everyone and yet we are being abused...I imagine if the north or the west had the oil and the niger delta didnt...we would have been treated like slaves...

Our kindness has been taken for granted..its time to go crazy...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
we should start trading and leave the oil for the parasites abi?..

ok. you can go and die in the creek. watin concern us. DID U ASK WHY URHOBO, ITSHEKIRI, ISOKO, KWALI, EDO, ONDO EVEN SOME PART OF SE FACE THEIR NORMAL LIFE AND be MORE PROSPEROUS THAN THESE FISHER MEN?

everybody can not benefit from oil. My town is an oil producing community and i have no business with creek. many have died and many more will die in the creek...... continue fighting in the creek while tompolo and dokumbo remain the sole beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by modebabe(f): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2015
anwo247:

But you'll continue to degrade their environment and allocate oil wells to northerners ba? Tough time awaits you and your certificateless buhari. You forget so soon.
are u one of dem?......all d money u've been receiving so far are u using it to clear off d mess?I tot it was ur man dat just left d top wasn't he able to do something......wat u re after is d money ...and its not helping clear d mess so far.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by midolian(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

Listen to another spineless mofo opening his gutter mouth! What have you seen in your miserable life?
I repeat, this "Gra-Gra" and chest-beating has failed you over and over again in the past, how can it help you in the future?

Grateful for what? Did Yorubas collect Amnesty Money?
Yorubas believe in working hard for their money.
They believe in Education
They dont believe in "collective kidnapping" and threatening the collective leadership just to wring crumbs from them.

Whatever you dunces could not achieve, when even one of yours was President for eight years, it stands to common sense that you will NEVER achieve such with any other Govt.

If you start any nonsense, this Govt is ready to burn the whole of that Niger Delta and the dwindling Oil revenue from there.
When it is burnt to the ground, every region will now revert to doing what they know best in doing.

The North can revive it Groudnut Pyramids, Grow Yams, many Agricultural products and sell it to those that can buy.

The South West will revive its Cocoa, Palm Oil and other agricultural products while exporting its Mineral resources like Rubber. Plenty of arable land

The East too can eek out a few tubers of Yam from its erosion-ridden land and also keep faking other peoiple's products, drugs and intellectual property. Kidnaping also seems very viable around that side! wink

As for the N.Delta, l dont see then farming anything from that contaminated soil. By the time everything settles down, No fish would be able to breath anywhere within a thousand kilometers of the Delta!

So if they cant fish and they cant farm ... and they have destroyed the Oil while the nigerian Army has helped them to finally bur everything from the air, what are they gonna feed on? It is called SELF-INFLICTED STARVATION!

Those N.Delta Youths that have sense wil embrace Education, will realize that their greatest enemy lies within them, will coperate with the Govt of Buhari and behave like civilized citizens while struggling to make ends meet like every other Nigerian Youth.
[b]That era of "we are special" is dead and buried. No one is special.

Crude Oil does not carry the same aura as it used to carry before and we all know it.

The alternative is what you have up there.[/b]
The Choice is yours but be very aware of those Who have their own Biafran Agenda to pursue while masquerading like they are really concerned about what happens to any Delta Youth. They will use you ... and them dump you.

Dont say you were not alerted.

Lastpage!
Washere padi! Ori e ti pe ju..

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

And what does "benefits of the doubts mean to you?"

If he didn't say a word about Niger Delta, we will criticize him. If he said negative thing about the region, we will criticize him. And now that he said something very nice of his plan for the region, some are still talking rubbish.

everyone leader have been saying something nice.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 8:24am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
its better you stay clear of the creeks and what comes out of the creeks(oil)...you had better have a job that is not hinged on oil production..if not when the casala go start hand must surely reach you... grin grin...

Online Asari Dokubo grin

I assure you that I can treat your fvck up even in ND.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by revolcollec16: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2015
Hi

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by frehage: 8:25am On Jun 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Really? These lazy rats want to be spoon-fed till eternity. I mean what rubbish!

The fact remains that these boys are lazy bums that did nothing to contribute to the existence of oil in Nigeria, their birth above an oil producing land is as accidental as Osama being born in Afghanistan. These militant terrorists should stop sounding like they are working and sustaining others when all they do is get drunk on ogogoro while waiting for free amnesty money and oil companies to come and pay their lazy behinds stipends for destroying their environment, which they still divert for their selfish purposes (anything from a new mansion to a new bottle of Seamans).

Take it easy! What do you have to say about those spoonfeeding themselves by allocating oil blocks to themselves. What did they contribute to the existence of oil in Nigeria?
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

ok. you can go and die in the creek. watin concern us. DID U ASK WHY URHOBO, ITSHEKIRI, ISOKO, KWALI, EDO, ONDO EVEN SOME PART OF SE FACE THEIR NORMAL LIFE AND be MORE PROSPEROUS THAN THESE FISHER MEN?

everybody can not benefit from oil. My town is an oil producing community and i have no business with creek. many have died and many more will die in the creek...... continue fighting in the creek while tompolo and dokumbo remain the sole beneficiary.

may I inform you that those tribes you mentioned are all in the same fight like the ijaws..except youve not been living in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by HiGod: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

I am not from Ilorin, if those from Ilorin decide that they want an Emir or even an Eze, it is their choice and l will respect that.

Until you have a first class Oba in Lagos.... (Not those toothless Urchins who wear Igbo-garb when it is time to go and beg Oba Akiolu, for crumbs) .....as you promised, until then, l will not take this your "chest-beating" as a serious-attempt to be taken-seriously! grin

It is those who have the "brains", that will always checkmate and control those who think they have the "muscles"! undecided
Sleep over that.

But really, I just dont understand how you guys can continually deny your history?
It was this same Yoruba you call cowards, who brought your failed Biafran Project to its knees. Yoruba took the Surrender of Biafra.
What you cherished most in life, albeit out of selfishness, was quashed by Yoruba legends!
That is a historical fact and Obasanjo is still alive today!
I am sure the name Benjamin "Scorpion" Adekunle still give your lineage a lot of nightmares in their sleep! grin grin

I hate to recall that part of our history as it will seem like l am "rubbing-it-in" but it is sewer-rats like you that make us open the can of worms, with your unguarded statements.
Do me, l do you no dey vex baba God! (Unreserved Apologies to all "sensible Igbos")

The difference between your people and the Northerners is quite evident in the last Political dispensation.
Buhari had tried three times without success, to become the President.
Meanwhile, a Yoruba in Obasanjo had done it and got re-elected again for a second term! (If not for constitutional provisions, Baba Iyabo fit become Mugabe sef! grin )

Now, Buhari, a Northerner was "smart enough" to realize that he would continue to "Try till Eternity" unless he is able to "bridge the gap and embrace the Kings and King-makers - The Yorubas!
Despite a possible "born-to-rule" mentality, he humbled himself and came down to the South West.
Today, he is our President

But your own people, in their characteristic "act-before-thinking", chest-thumping self delusion, were arrogant and insulting, ....just like you are doing now... and your Azz got whooped.
That is the sole reason why Jonathan Ebelechukwu is in Otuoke today, defeated and licking his wound
undecided

So, ask yourself: would you be here raving-mad, if you have used your senses and planned properly, analyzed the situation and come out with a bullet-proof scheme that would at least not make your Jonathan suffer the ignominy of being the first incumbent President of Nigeria to be booted out of office?

But hell No!, You cant!! You lack the capacity of deep-reasoning and cranial exercise (whether that "flat area" is truly empty, l need to know!).
This is where the Yorubas will AlWAYS trump you, .....till eternity.
Look behind our heads and you will see the bulge! Na "better sense" full there!
grin grin tongue tongue

Chillax small boy!
Learn from the master chess-players!
dont insult your Masters!
It is the END that justify the MEANS.
Yorubas will ALWAYS WIN.

Mark my words today: The next President of Nigeria will be a Yoruba person. tongue

You dont like it, you can roll into the Lagoon. .... but spare our fishes o! undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: I dont want to engage an emotional riff-raff like you anymore. In doing so, l will be offending a lot of people who dont think upside-down like you. That l do not crave but It is a Roforofo thingy. undecided

You can as well run crying to your "Igbo Mods" and ask them to ban me! .....As usual grin
Just remember you started it first undecided

Ride on brother!

I ll be here, giving you all the necessary support that is needed to tell the Igbos that Yorubas are millions miles ahead of them.

We(Yorubas) are already enslaving them in their own country by engaging these chest-beating Apes in building and industrialising the entire Odua Nation.

We(Yorubas) don't go into unnecessary war cos our destinies are too precious to us just like advanced Nations around the world.

Let them bring their war to South West this time around but they should try as much as possible to take as much properties as they could cos there won't be a room for reconciliation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Flood Takes Over Ajah Houses This Morning / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.