Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty (38258 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:

I just went through your entire past post and it does not take a genius to know you are 100% Yoruba. I will even bet my life on that. Your entire post is all about Igbo or GEJ and his wife.
You're anti Igbo, anti SS, anti wike, anti PDP, pro APC. Let's not forget during the oba akiolu, you carry the matter for your head yet supposedly "you're from delta." When there was a discussion about lagos, once again you carried the matter for your head. Let's not forget you even gave yourself away when during your triad against GEJ, you stupidly made the comment "the people of se/SS" emphasis on "The people" despite the fact prior you claimed your father was a "PDP chieftain"( obvious lie) from SS.

I don't know why you Yoruba's are so f2king cowardly una come online and pretend to be wtf una aren't. I really don't get it and honestly, I don't give a flying f2k. Don't quote/reply me again. One set of ppl I can't stand is online cowards pretending to be from where they are not from. I'm from delta state, Asaba to be precise, and I can smell the Yoruba in you from miles away. Do me the honest favor and don't address/quote me again and best believe I will replicate that same behavior

U r not smelling anything. Asaba has no oil. Thank mariam IBB for giving you people capital, Asaba should have been a village like Isele-Uku or Idumuje-gboko. How can u know my identity by mere writing? How does Yoruba people write? you haven't heard my voice and you r calling me yoruba.

I oppose igbos idea, that doesnt make me a yoruba. .......... You are not even from Asaba, tell us your real village?
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by ichidodo: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2015
coolluk:

i have to be busy now, run along
tis a free world,run along with your self delusion.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by stigman(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2015
Burger01:
Lol. Ijaw youths, una just wake up? So, you guys expect Buhari to come clean up una mess. Okay o. Keep blowing up the pipelines make we dey see who go bear the bruntcheesy

Talking and thinking makes a man
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by yaksmb: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2015
liberty300:
That news was unconfirmed. The amnesty programs ends in December and its left for buhari to renew it or not..not "buhari ending the amnesty program. Calm down dear youths

ThankYou jare. He said; "its due to end in december..." and they are translating it as "It would end in december" I wonder where some pple learn thr english 4rm
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PStacks(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2015
HzRF:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/amnesty-december-termination-date-draws-ire-of-n-delta-youths-ex-militants/

The Truth is, if we are one-Nigeria like one militant commander claim, then every Nigerian needs to be trainned abroad and paid monthly stipends too, some people can't be enjoying training and stipends because they threathened the govt while some other ones watch and look and people think they are docile..

If na like that, I don't support Buhari to halt their Amnesty programme oo, but it would then mean the Amnesty programme must be extended to each and every Nigerian..

Let's face it, we all need some sort of Restitution..

We all need amnesty.

Now Change has come..

We all need to change our ways, our psychic, our orientations,

We all need to change our perceptions and adopt proven Nation Building Mentalities.

If this country must experience Change, let's face it, I'm a die hard fan of the General, but the truth is, he's in a hard time ride of his life, I pray the problem of Nigeria won't be too much for him, cos millions of unemployed able and capable youths too that are not from Niger-Delta needs Amnesty too, cos any how you look at it,

Unemployed angry youths are just a keg of gun powder waiting to explode.

If Niger-delta Militants Threaten War, then let everybody kuku Head for war then, nobody is afraid of war, let the country kuku go to war and that is the end of Nigeria..

Never again will a segment of this Nation hold any other segment backward.

Enough is enough, anybody that wants to leave the union should leave.

If u want Biafra, go to Biafra..

If u want Lower Niger, Go to Lower Niger,

If u want Arewa, Go to Arewa. And

If you want Oduduwa Nation, Go to oduduwa Nation,

But it would not be tolorated for one segment to hold the other segments to ransom and hinder their progress becos of Greed and selfishness that are not virtues of Nationhood.

No Great Nation in the world was ever built on Greed and Selfishness and corruption.

Great Nations are built by Tolerance and respect for one another.

Great Nations are built on sacrifice. Great Nations are built by patriots.

I think all of Nigerians Need Amnesty.

Let everybody either be given Amnesty of if the pieces can't be put together, then we'l watch it put apart.

If these people are trying to prove we can't Hold a Center, then thing Must surly Fall Apart.

If we are One Nation Under God! Everybody Must be treated Equally..

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
CHANGE
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by backtosender: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
my problem too..the niger delta has been way too welcoming...we welcome everyone and yet we are being abused...I imagine if the north or the west had the oil and the niger delta didnt...we would have been treated like slaves...

Our kindness has been taken for granted..its time to go crazy...
Time to go crazy is the right word
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by okotv(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
sinizia:

I didn't insult you. Saying you were biased and a hypocrite for siding your tribesmen and criticizing Truck for the same crime is the truth. If I'm wrong, prove it.

Thank you too.
First of, who are my tribesmen
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by sinizia: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
okotv:
First of, who are my tribesmen

Your style of covering your biasness and hypocrisy by cautioning one person while leaving your tribesmen to insult Igbos and NDs, won't fly with me. Try another dumb move. This one is outdated.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by okotv(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2015
sinizia:

Your style of covering your biasness and hypocrisy by cautioning one person while leaving your tribesmen to insult Igbos and NDs, won't fly with me. Try another dumb move. This one is outdated.
well, am from the ND. Ask truckie
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by sinizia: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
okotv:
well, am from the ND. Ask truckie

Your being from ND didn't stop you from criticizing one party for a crime involved by two parties. So my allegations still stand.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by okotv(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
sinizia:

Your being from ND didn't stop you from criticizing one party for a crime involved by two parties. So my allegations still stand.
I think I should let you go. Blame it on me if that makes you better. I was wrong actually and I am sorry. Don't lay the sin to my charge. Let it go.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by coolluk(m): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
tis a free world,run along with your self delusion.

i just saw a vacancy on jobber-man that might suit u, mention me if u want the link or else, don't mention me u jobless mofo, i am still busy.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by ichidodo: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
coolluk:
[s]

i just saw a vacancy on jobber-man that might suit u, mention me if u want the link or else, don't mention me u jobless mofo, i am still busy.[/s]
Blah-blah-blah....
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Justinah4life: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
kaydguru:
I still wonder what Gej was doing in office all this while.
. All amnesty pple, hav bought cars houses and women, what else do they want, just treat them as criminals,all they want is to be spoon fed like our Govs.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by BlackTechnology: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Really? These lazy rats want to be spoon-fed till eternity. I mean what rubbish!

The fact remains that these boys are lazy bums that did nothing to contribute to the existence of oil in Nigeria, their birth above an oil producing land is as accidental as Osama being born in Afghanistan. These militant terrorists should stop sounding like they are working and sustaining others when all they do is get drunk on ogogoro while waiting for free amnesty money and oil companies to come and pay their lazy behinds stipends for destroying their environment, which they still divert for their selfish purposes (anything from a new mansion to a new bottle of Seamans).

See bloody parasite talking

Only in Nigeria
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by coolbis: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
anwo247:

But you'll continue to degrade their environment and allocate oil wells to northerners ba? Tough time awaits you and your certificateless buhari. You forget so soon.
amnesty started about 7years ago and unfortunately people like you have refused to realise that that niger delta man on the street still lives in abject poverty despite billions of naira being budgeted for. If your wish is to forment trouble by constituting economic sabotage, then be ready for the consequences. After northeast must have been cleared of the criminal elements of BH,it will be your turn.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by nonaira: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

U r not smelling anything. Asaba has no oil. Thank mariam IBB for giving you people capital, Asaba should have been a village like Isele-Uku or Idumuje-gboko. How can u know my identity by mere writing? How does Yoruba people write? you haven't heard my voice and you r calling me yoruba.

I oppose igbos idea, that doesnt make me a yoruba. .......... You are not even from Asaba, tell us your real village?

Unlike your miserable, worthless, PATHETIC sef, I don't need to fake up where I'm from nor shield myself. my father is umueze and my mother is from umuagu. Unlike your worthless cowardly sef, I'm proud of both their heritage and proudly associate myself to it.
Similar to the rest of your ppl, you are just a typical coward, worthless, miserable YORUBA. And i know your heritage based from your mere writing because all you yoruba act exactly the same on this forum. When I said you reek, I mean your stench of Yoruba can be smelled from YARDS away. I'll bet this entire planet you are one. I'll bet my own life that you are one. F2king Coward. Devils.
I'll repeat again, DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN until you grow some balls and stop your pathetic attache by force.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
THIS F0OL IS STILL TALKING ABOUT YORUBA. WATIN CONCERN ME AND YORUBA? I THINK A YORUBA MAN WILL BE PROUD TO SHOW HIMSELF. WHY SHOULD I HIDE MY ID' IF IM FROM YORUBA.
MY FRIEND U R A TYPICAL IGBO MAN NOT EVEN ASABA. A FO0LISH MAN LIKE YOU CAN NOT BE A REAL DELTAN. PERHAPS YOUR MISERABLE PARENTS CAME TO ASABA AS OBIOMA(local tailor) OR TINKER-BASIN AFTER THE CIVIL WAR.
nonaira:

Unlike your miserable, worthless, PATHETIC sef, I don't need to fake up where I'm from nor shield myself. my father is umueze and my mother is from umuagu. Unlike your worthless cowardly sef, I'm proud of both their heritage and proudly associate myself to it.
Similar to the rest of your ppl, you are just a typical coward, worthless, miserable YORUBA. And i know your heritage based from your mere writing because all you yoruba act exactly the same on this forum. When I said you reek, I mean your stench of Yoruba can be smelled from YARDS away. I'll bet this entire planet you are one. I'll bet my own life that you are one. F2king Coward. Devils.
I'll repeat again, DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN until you grow some balls and stop your pathetic attache by force.

Oh one last thing, read and weep. Straight from NNPC website. It even produces more than your shithole ondo state tongue

http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/NNPC_Files/Monthly/2014/120.%20DECEMBER%202014%20MPI.pdf#page=39&zoom=130,-29,433
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by nonaira: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:
THIS F0OL IS STILL TALKING ABOUT YORUBA. WATIN CONCERN ME AND YORUBA? I THINK A YORUBA MAN WILL BE PROUD TO SHOW HIMSELF. WHY SHOULD I HIDE MY ID' IF IM FROM YORUBA.
MY FRIEND U R A TYPICAL IGBO MAN NOT EVEN ASABA. A FO0LISH MAN LIKE YOU CAN NOT BE A REAL DELTAN. PERHAPS YOUR MISERABLE PARENTS CAME TO ASABA AS OBIOMA(local tailor) OR TINKER-BASIN AFTER THE CIVIL WAR.

See the attache by force from the Southwest telling a deltan whose a deltan. How the f2k would you know when your miserable sef wish to be from there. Unfortunately for you, since just like the rest of your people being the children of satan, GOD dropped you in a sh1thole Southwest land and that your desperation to be from Delta, will ALWAYS remain your online wish. Take your worthless, miserable, pathetic, devilish, attache by force @ss back to your backwards, underdeveloped Oshgbo village. F2king shithole Yoruba. And yes i said it, YORUBA...Let it pain your f2king @ss. Despicable disgrace of a human. Ashamed of your own blood. #spits on your worthless face.

Oh BTW you are not first nor the last to attache by force to either SS and SE..many of your worthless brothers have been doing so for quite awhile and have been getting caught left and right.
You people, all una South West are truly the most pathetic people on EARTH.

Go and ask the rest of your miserable brothers that have yet to be caught, how they f2king do it cause you, you REEK of your actual heritage. Your entire past post gave you away

NEXT
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by FRANKOXY(m): 5:55am On Jun 02, 2015
IF THOSE GUYS GO BACK TO CREEKS......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahamefula Okorocha Collapses, Governor's Son Rushed To London Hospital / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Northerners With Megaphone Campaigning For Obi In Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.