Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty (38254 Views)

Nigerians React To Aisha Buhari’s Comment On President’s Health / Video Of Amnesty International Report On Biafra / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Imortal001: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
First and foremost I do not support the amnesty and I'm not Ijaw but you must be a complete iidiot for saying that Ijaw people has no brains.

Read my lips again ,you are a complete motherfuccker ,you passingshit

You deserve a bullet to ya fuccked up brain - Have you been to Ijaw land and see the environmental devastation caused by the parasitic nature of you and your backward lazy kinsmen that ran Nigeria to the ground since independence? undecided

I piss on ya grave.
You deserved more than a bucket in your motherfucking brainless skull for landing so hard on someone opinion, dont let me loose my temper or else i will inject you with HIV&AIDS and watch you die slowly in an undisclosed basement and give ur dead body to vulture for dinner... motherfucker!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by omolami: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Buhari must implement the UNEP report on Ogini land immediately.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by patpaul: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Really? These lazy rats want to be spoon-fed till eternity. I mean what rubbish!

The fact remains that these boys are lazy bums that did nothing to contribute to the existence of oil in Nigeria, their birth above an oil producing land is as accidental as Osama being born in Afghanistan. These militant terrorists should stop sounding like they are working and sustaining others when all they do is get drunk on ogogoro while waiting for free amnesty money and oil companies to come and pay their lazy behinds stipends for destroying their environment, which they still divert for their selfish purposes (anything from a new mansion to a new bottle of Seamans).
May be you are from the north east or north west , are you? because your write up sounds like somebody from that blood thirsty region. A region where a brother or sister under the same roof will just wake up one day and kill the bother or sister because of religious differences. When the local killings turns to a greater magnitude, they term it BOKO HARAM and request for amnesty. Don't worry, the chief -in- command of BokO-haram is on the throne, you will have amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Online Asari Dokubo grin

I assure you that I can treat your fvck up even in ND.
grin...passing shot passing shot passing shot...how many times I call you..

E go happen oo...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by dallyemmy: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2015
What is amnesty really? There were two Ijaw brothers in Warri. One was level headed and hard working while the other was wayward and did all crazy things you could ever imagine. The level headed one sponsored himself to University of Benin with a dry cleaning job but the wayward one does nothing and the Federal Government pays him monthly Amnesty Salary because he claimed to be a Militant.

The question now is are we celebrating or rewarding criminality and Militancy in Nigeria? Is there no dignity in labour anymore? When they were pardoned, the next thing was suppose to be adequate re-orientation, skill acquisition, empowerment and ensuring that they could be employed. The money sharing jamboree was technically wrong from the on set. Everyone wants free money!

What they needed was to have the relevant skills that could make them employable. For those that wanted to start a small and medium scale businesses could have been given grants while employment opportunities could have been made available for those who that wanted to be employed. The Amnesty programme must include re-orientation of the militants. There must be clearly defined objectives and a time frame to accomplish same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
may I inform you that those tribes you mentioned are all in the same fight like the ijaws..except youve not been living in nigeria...

YES i know but did you hear any other of them making threats recently? why only ijaw?
meanwhile, Dokumbo is the one drawing them inside to gain wider support. Too much of everything is bad. This is why i prefer Ayiri; he is more intelligent and a business man. He dont preach violence, he negotiate with govt.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

Vanguard and Sensational Journalism. So much for media house in Nigeria of today!

Vanguard! Buhari never set a date to end amnesty programme. Buhari simply stated that it is due to end in Dec, 2015. Buhari said and I quote:

"The amnesty programme in the Niger Delta is due to end in December, but the Government intends to invest heavily in the projects, and programmes currently in place."

Buhari said the program is due to end! He didn't say he is ending it. It means the program already has a lifespan even before Buhari came on board and he clearly stated that his administration will build heavily on the programs.

Pls stop misinforming the public and twisting words for sensationalism.

And on a side note, the Amnesty program is a useless program aiding the nin-challant and lackadaisical nature of the Niger - Deltan Youths. In no sane Economy will Grants/Helps be Barterlised in exchange to terrorist in other for them to drop their arms.

[size=16pt]Terrorism will spill over if you don't speak up. - Malala Yousafzai[/size]
That's how the media has always been. Which is why Buhari stamped them in the 80s... They'll never report facts all in the name of, "I want to sell my news"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin...passing shot passing shot passing shot...how many times I call you..

E go happen oo...
Na your fellow Ijaw guys go touch you.

That time you go know say, no be mouth dem take dey do am. cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

YES i know but did you hear any other of them making threats recently? why only ijaw?
meanwhile, Dokumbo is the one drawing them inside to gain wider support. Too much of everything is bad. This is why i prefer Ayiri; he is more intelligent and a business man. He dont preach violence, he negotiate with govt.
and what negotiations has ayiri carried out in the past?...

This fight is for resource control and not imitating ayiri...this is for the niger delta..
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Na your fellow Ijaw guys go touch you.

That time you go know say, no be mouth dem take dey do am. cool
ok time go soon reach... cool

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by nonaira: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

is not only ijaw that have oil why all this noise?. Itshekiri, isoko, urhobo, even Edo and ondo state have oil. There is a lot injustice on this Ijaw agenda.
ijaw people r lazy and timid. They should change strategy and look for work or start trading.

Oh will you ppl just STFU with your ondo BS. Ondo state produces the least oil in all oil producing state---FACT. Even on the last data provided by NNPC on their website, the ondo oil rig, Agbami, didn't even produce one drop of oil that month... Once again FACT.
So please do us a favor and STFU.

What they saying is accurate. You people are the biggest hypocrites and the most ungrateful parasites known to men. The f2king oil your thieving brothers make from allocating many oil plots to themselves thanks to their @ss licking to North is more than anything given to oil producing states and indigienous yet as if late, you people are the most vocal in shutting down any compensatation for the hell ND states goes through just to feed Una from 13% derivation to calling all states oil producing, even if it's not producing jack shit, to now the amnesty. Wtf? You people are extremely extremely ungrateful. You people shout to the top of your lungs whenever anyone calls Lagos no man's land but yet una hypocrites are the most vocal in shouting "oil belongs to all Nigeria". You people shout "respect your host." Maybe you ppl should take your own advice and start respecting people that f2king FEED YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by asidere(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2015
i support the end to this amnesty,they should channel their complaints to Jonathan an ijaw man who after six years in power refuse to develop the niger delta afterall the monies in his possesion is enough to cater for their ex militants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by salvation123: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2015
anwo247:

But you'll continue to degrade their environment and allocate oil wells to northerners ba? Tough time awaits you and your certificateless buhari. You forget so soon.

did you read what you wrote ?
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by ddboy959: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2015
Oil belong to evrybody nd belong to nobody. Let we all equaly benefit from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by QuotaSystem: 9:06am On Jun 01, 2015
frehage:

Take it easy! What do you have to say about those spoonfeeding themselves by allocating oil blocks to themselves. What did they contribute to the existence of oil in Nigeria?

Nothing. Those oil blocs should be revoked and returned to the state. Hopefully that's what will happen next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
ok time go soon reach... cool
That time you go know say no matter how hot your temper be, e no fit boil beans.

Okpolo eye no be open eye o, my guy. cheesy
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

That time you go know say no matter how hot your temper be, e no fit boil beans.

Okpolo eye no be open eye o, my guy. cheesy
this time around okpolo eye go be real open eye... grin... tongue
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by coolluk(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2015
ichidodo:
Lol,like anyone asked for your response...

i have to be busy now, run along
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by PassingShot(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
this time around okpolo eye go be real open eye... grin... tongue
Make I leave you for now but make you dey respect your elders o.

Otherwise you go collect because me no be today meat oooo. E don tey wey yansh dey for back. cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by okotv(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2015
sinizia:

With the way you wrote "Jesus" in your siggy, i was thinking you would be non-biased. But deep within your fake coolness, lies a raging hypocrite. Are you telling me you didn't see your tribesmen on this thread insulting the Igbos and the NDs? So it's only Truckpusher that went the tribal route? You are a biased hypocrite!! If you can't blame the both parties, then keep your unsolicited judgment to yourself.
I am more concerned about truckpusher than anyone else. I gladly take all other insults, its normal here on Nairaland and I do ignore but not this.

Thank you
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Ayuba123: 9:18am On Jun 01, 2015
instead of d illitreat certificateless presido to fashion out means of addressing d degradation in d niger delter region he is busy talking about ending d programme while d northern cabals keep feeding fat from our oil. i m waiting for him to come n start allocating oil wells to emirs.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by femliany(m): 9:21am On Jun 01, 2015
E lo wa ise se..lazy people
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by maxti: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Make I leave you for now but make you dey respect your elders o.

Otherwise you go collect because me no be today meat oooo. E don tey wey yansh dey for back. cool
grin grin...these days yansh don begin dey front oo...depending on the type of yansh sha...

Let me get to work...will be discussing with my iyc manchi soon... cool
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 01, 2015
nonaira:

Oh will you ppl just STFU with your ondo BS. Ondo state produces the least oil in all oil producing state---FACT. Even on the last data provided by NNPC on their website, the ondo oil rig, Agbami, didn't even produce one drop of oil that month... Once again FACT.
So please do us a favor and STFU.

What they saying is accurate. You people are the biggest hypocrites and the most ungrateful parasites known to men. The f2king oil your thieving brothers make from allocating many oil plots to themselves thanks to their @ss licking to North is more than anything given to oil producing states and indigienous yet as if late, you people are the most vocal in shutting down any compensatation for the hell ND states goes through just to feed Una from 13% derivation to calling all states oil producing, even if it's not producing jack shit, to now the amnesty. Wtf? You people are extremely extremely ungrateful. You people shout to the top of your lungs whenever anyone calls Lagos no man's land but yet una hypocrites are the most vocal in shouting "oil belongs to all Nigeria". You people shout "respect your host." Maybe you ppl should take your own advice and start respecting people that f2king FEED YOU.

My friend im from DELTA STATE not ONDO. All this militancy has destroyed Warri. People fighting are fighting for their pocket not for their land.......... NOW IT IS DIFFICULT TO SEE A WHITE MAN IN THE NIGHT CLUB IN WARRI UNLIKE BEFORE.

16 years ago TOMPOLO and DOKUMBO were poor. Today they are Billionaires. what has their respective communities benefited from their so called struggle? if you r smart, you will know that they r fighting for their pocket.
i have many friends that r millionaires today thru amnesty but i dont envy them cos many have died and many will still die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by CeceNene(f): 9:52am On Jun 01, 2015
Now that's something!
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by sinizia: 10:13am On Jun 01, 2015
okotv:
I am more concerned about truckpusher than anyone else. I gladly take all other insults, its normal here on Nairaland and I do ignore but not this.

Thank you

I didn't insult you. Saying you were biased and a hypocrite for siding your tribesmen and criticizing Truck for the same crime is the truth. If I'm wrong, prove it.

Thank you too.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by princejayboss: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2015
Burger01:

These people are better left on their own. Jonathan scammed them and they are turning to Buhari for reprieve by cleaning up their mess. Shameless people.smiley

Have you ever gone to ogini land before ?... Go there you will cry of the pain they live in yet they kept naija running.... Remember king saro wiwa?.... Learn and travel before talking poo
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by nonaira: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

My friend im from DELTA STATE not ONDO. All this militancy has destroyed Warri. People fighting are fighting for their pocket not for their land.......... NOW IT IS DIFFICULT TO SEE A WHITE MAN IN THE NIGHT CLUB IN WARRI UNLIKE BEFORE.

16 years ago TOMPOLO and DOKUMBO were poor. Today they are Billionaires. what has their respective communities benefited from their so called struggle? if you r smart, you will know that they r fighting for their pocket.
i have many friends that r millionaires today thru amnesty but i dont envy them cos many have died and many will still die.

I just went through your entire past post and it does not take a genius to know you are 100% Yoruba. I will even bet my life on that. Your entire post is all about Igbo or GEJ and his wife.
You're anti Igbo, anti SS, anti wike, anti PDP, pro APC. Let's not forget during the oba akiolu, you carry the matter for your head yet supposedly "you're from delta." When there was a discussion about lagos, once again you carried the matter for your head. Let's not forget you even gave yourself away when during your triad against GEJ, you stupidly made the comment "the people of se/SS" emphasis on "The people" despite the fact prior you claimed your father was a "PDP chieftain"( obvious lie) from SS.

I don't know why you Yoruba's are so f2king cowardly una come online and pretend to be wtf una aren't. I really don't get it and honestly, I don't give a flying f2k. Don't quote/reply me again. One set of ppl I can't stand is online cowards pretending to be from where they are not from. I'm from delta state, Asaba to be precise, and I can smell the Yoruba in you from miles away. Do me the honest favor and don't address/quote me again and best believe I will replicate that same behavior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Burger01(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2015
princejayboss:

Have you ever gone to ogini land before ?... Go there you will cry of the pain they live in yet they kept naija running.... Remember king saro wiwa?.... Learn and travel before talking poo
Rubbish! Pray tell the the cause of the pain they live in in Ogoni land. Bruhs, self inflicted pains. Ken Saro Wiwa agitation was a clear departure from what the youths of ND are agitating for. Agitation by pipeline vandalism. Abeg jare smiley
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Lordave: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuqLfH1SW98

This is the land of the people y'all love to hate with passion ,but one day just one day we'll end this nonsense either way.

You win and win it all for once and for all.

Shameless people
Man, this is terrible! This people are really suffering the gains of other people.

Chai! Some people will watch this video and still call Niger Deltans foolish and thieves.

How could you call someone trying to harvest his resources a thief? Have we seen people calling a group of Hausas thieves for harvesting their groundnut, onion and cotton?

Those Bastard calling Niger Deltans all sorts of names will never see better for this life.
Re: Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty by Ephemmm: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
First and foremost I do not support the amnesty and I'm not Ijaw but you must be a complete iidiot for saying that Ijaw people has no brains.

Read my lips again ,you are a complete motherfuccker ,you passingshit

You deserve a bullet to ya fuccked up brain - Have you been to Ijaw land and see the environmental devastation caused by the parasitic nature of you and your backward lazy kinsmen that ran Nigeria to the ground since independence? undecided

I piss on ya grave.

Was Jonathan not the son of their soil? What have they benefitted from GEJ's administration since the time he has won the mantle of leadership? What has been the impact of the money allocated to them as an oil producing state right from the immemorial time?

While I don't support the ranting of the guy saying they have no brains, it is high time you stop talking like a condom-burst product too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Somto Akunyili Weds Chinonso Azuzu (Photos) / Google Clebrates Olaudah Equiano's 272nd Birthday With Image / Kano: Supreme Court Affirms Gov Kabir Yusuf (NNPP), dismisses APC's suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.