Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. (28343 Views)

See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) / Best Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner- Lordhugo (with Pics) / Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rexhenrex:
yes boss point taken
You don't feel it will work? cheesy
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Magician1503(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
chokolee12:
Don't tink it's a good idea cos she is NOT ur wife. I repeat (NOT. ) u av no right to control her yet

Spotted!

2 Likes

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by peeparty(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
op no time ooo.don't av daht grace
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

So what will you tell her you want to do on the phone?

TEST A NEW FEATURE, ENABLE ANTI LOST, FIND VIA "GOOGLE FIND MY PHONE", TRY PLAY STORE, TEST A NEW SECURITY FEATURE, PROTECT FROM VIRUS ETC grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
peeparty:
op no time ooo.don't av daht grace

WELL NOT MEANT FOR EVERYBODY SHA
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Alright. I will give it a trial. I.T is your field? Lemme have your mail pls? I need friends like you.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Lalasticlala abeg FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Excelboi(m): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

And you think she will agree. undecided
She must as she don't have any choice, and or reason for her to lock her phone. If she really respect me and the relationship, Bro she has no choice than to heed to my demand.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by justi4jesu(f): 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

TEST A NEW FEATURE, ENABLE ANTI LOST, FIND VIA "GOOGLE FIND MY PHONE", TRY PLAY STORE, TEST A NEW SECURITY FEATURE, PROTECT FROM VIRUS ETC grin

I won't bulge for all that jor tongue
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Excelboi:
She must as she don't have any choice, and or reason for her to lock her phone. If she really respect me and the relationship, Bro she has no choice than to heed to my demand.

IF SHE DONT.... THEN YOU KNOW SHE IS CHEATING ALREADY
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by justi4jesu(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Excelboi:

And if she doesn't?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

You really mean these girls o grin

YES NA....
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Rexhenrex(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

You don't feel it will work? cheesy
it won't work joor...don't under estimate naija girls o...they get there ways
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

I won't bulge for all that jor tongue

EVERY GUY KNOW HOW TO PRESS E BABE MUMU BUTTON
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by lalasticlala(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lalasticlala abeg FP cheesy

LOL. u want to spoil business for our ladies, abii?

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

Ladies can do it for men too. grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by shumuel(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
No wonder all the Ladies are now running to WeChat.
Guys you think they are dumb abi ? Guess again
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by justi4jesu(f): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

EVERY GUY KNOW HOW TO PRESS E BABE MUMU BUTTON

You think? If you believe that you will believe anything.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rexhenrex:
it won't work joor...don't under estimate naija girls o...they get there ways

I DONE OVER TRY AM.... IT WORKS WELL.. I JUST INITIATE A CHAT WITH THEM AROUND 9PM, LOG ON TO WEB.WHATSAPP.COM WHICH AUTOMATICALLY SYNCS THIER PHONE WHATSAPP TO MY BROWSER... I CAN ALSO REMOVE IT WHEN I WANT. EASY
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

You think? If you believe that you will believe anything.

SUIT YOURSELF....
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by jnrbayano(m): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Watch your back Op. Buhari has been enthroned.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
shumuel:
No wonder all the Ladies are now running to WeChat.

Guys you think they are dumb abi ? Guess again

EVERY APP HAVE ITS VUNERABILITIES... AND TRUST ME MANY APPS WILL JOIN WHATSAPP VERY SOON. ALREADY TESTING FACEBOOK MESSENGER ADDON FOR MOZILLA TO SEE HOW I CAN USE IT
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

LOL.... NO O. I WAN PROTECT MEN HEART
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by jnrbayano(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
chokolee12:
Don't tink it's a good idea cos she is NOT ur wife. I repeat (NOT. ) u av no right to control her yet

Beautiful
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
LATER... MAKE I GO CHARGE MY BATTERY... I DEY COME FOR ALL UNA QUESTIONS... CHEERS
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by chibwike(m): 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Who'd have time for all that......trust covers it all

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
chibwike:
Who'd have time for all that......trust covers it all
Oga shine your eyes o. cheesy

Which trust? grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Excelboi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
justi4jesu:

And if she doesn't?
Then it's game over btw us. The relationship has come to an end. I don't tolerate nonsense from ladies oh, no matter how beautiful you are. In summary, that means she has something to hide from me n it's quite glaring she might be cheating. I will call it quit.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Highestbee(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:
I would'nt even bother to do all you listed to prevent hypertension embarassed, if you want to have hypertension just check a lady's phone( Nigerian lady to be precise), Na quick way to hell na quick way to get hypertension...Na that day you go no say you no dey the babe first team grin grin

You go dey see message like
Message from kingtom,babe you said you are pregnant? So what are we going to do about it undecided
Message from naijaboiy : babe when are we meeting again? Have missed your body, i just wish you are beside me in this cold night. grin grin
Message from alberto2k(lover boi) : babe why are you treating me like this? Is it a crime to love you cry cry.babe please pick ma call you know I love you cry grin
Message from orijin101(maga boi): babe shey you don see the money I send to you angry
Message from kinglekan : babe I really enjoy you today,chai you nearly kill me on bed grin grin
Message from fabdedon (small boi) : Have you seen the recharge card
Message from senator Truckpusher: When are you coming to Abuja And when you are coming make you sure you bring along your friends grin grin

Abeg ma brothers in the house no make the mistake of checking a lady's phone if you are not ready to get hypertension grin grin

Well Said Bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by eph12(m): 2:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na to dey carry phone go every where sure pass o tongue
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by naijaboiy: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:
I would'nt even bother to do all you listed to prevent hypertension embarassed, if you want to have hypertension just check a lady's phone( Nigerian lady to be precise), Na quick way to hell na quick way to get hypertension...Na that day you go no say you no dey the babe first team grin grin

You go dey see message like
Message from kingtom,babe you said you are pregnant? So what are we going to do about it undecided
Message from naijaboiy : babe when are we meeting again? Have missed your body, i just wish you are beside me in this cold night. grin grin
Message from alberto2k(lover boi) : babe why are you treating me like this? Is it a crime to love you cry cry.babe please pick ma call you know I love you cry grin
Message from orijin101(maga boi): babe shey you don see the money I send to you angry
Message from kinglekan : babe I really enjoy you today,chai you nearly kill me on bed grin grin
Message from fabdedon (small boi) : Have you seen the recharge card
Message from senator Truckpusher: When are you coming to Abuja And when you are coming make you sure you bring along your friends grin grin

Abeg ma brothers in the house no make the mistake of checking a lady's phone if you are not ready to get hypertension grin grin
You don mad abi? gringrin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by stephenqueen: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

You don mad abi? gringrin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *grand Finale* / She Traded Insults With Her Boyfriend's Dad On Nairaland / Why Men Must Zip Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.