Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. (28337 Views)

See How This Woman Was Dressed To Catch A Flight (photos) / Best Ways To Catch A Cheating Partner- Lordhugo (with Pics) / Catching My Girlfirend Out On Cheating!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by chibwike(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga shine your eyes o. cheesy

Which trust? grin
Lol..when a lady truly likes you...she deserves ur trust na
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by stephenqueen: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
Highestbee:

Well Said Bro.
Thanks bro cool
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by elantraceey(f): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
All this stress just to get a cheating spouse?

What happened to trust?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

What happened to trust?
Trust is dead! SAs far as Naija babes are concerned.
I always tell my guys when dating a naija girl, pray for the best but expect the worst.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by elantraceey(f): 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
gregzone:

I always tell my guys when dating a naija girl, pray for the best but expect the worst.

No trust is not dead
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

What happened to trust?

same trust that you ladies clearly abuse well if you come OUT clean then he will trust you more. CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATIONS.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
gregzone:

ONCE THEY LEARN YOU TRUST THEM........ ITS R.I.P TO YOUR HEART.... THEY ABUSE IT.. SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE..

MEN I DONE STAY NEAR GIRLS AND OVER 60 PERCENT OF MY FRIENDS ARE FEMALES..... OVER 80% CONFESSED TO ME THAT THEY CAN CHEAT CAUSE THEIR BOYFRIENDS TRUST THEM...AND THEY DONT GET CAUGHT.. SEE
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by elantraceey(f): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

same trust that you ladies clearly abuse well if you come OUT clean then he will trust you more. CLEAR CONSCIENCE FEARS NO ACCUSATIONS.

Now you're sounding like you guys are saints.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by elantraceey(f): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

ONCE THEY LEARN YOU TRUST THEM........ ITS R.I.P TO YOUR HEART.... THEY ABUSE IT.. SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE..

MEN I DONE STAY NEAR GIRLS AND OVER 60 PERCENT OF MY FRIENDS ARE FEMALES..... OVER 80% CONFESSED TO ME THAT THEY CAN CHEAT CAUSE THEIR BOYFRIENDS TRUST THEM...AND THEY DONT GET CAUGHT.. SEE

A girl that wants to cheat will cheat whether you trust her or not , its only foolish girls that abuse the trust given to them because trust this days is extremely hard to find.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

LOL.... WE ARE NOT SAINTS.. NEITHER ARE WE DEVILS.... tongue
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

Of course we are saints. undecided
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

A girl that wants to cheat will cheat whether you trust her or not , its only foolish girls that abuse the trust given to them because trust this days is extremely hard to find.

IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE DONT TRUST THEN
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by elantraceey(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ploutos:
Of course we are saints. undecided
In the chimerical world right?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by elantraceey(f): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

LOL.... WE ARE NOT SAINTS.. NEITHER ARE WE DEVILS.... tongue

Well you guys tend more towards the latter. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Beamborla(f): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Message from kinglekan : babe I really enjoy you today,chai you nearly kill me on bed
You correct no be small.

Pls, nobody should ask me any question lipsrsealed
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by elantraceey(f): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

IT WILL BE BETTER IF WE DONT TRUST THEN

Nope it isn't , it'll be better if you find one that you can trust. But trust doesn't make you blind so you should be able to notice when she's drifting away.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

In the chimerical world right?
undecided undecided
You've been with the wrong guys obviously. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

Well you guys tend more towards the latter. lipsrsealed

AND YOU GUYS HAVE FOUND A WAY TO EVOLVE MORE THAN THE LATTER... SEE I NO FIT QUARREL. WE CAN GO ON LIKE THIS FOREVER.

I JUST DEY HELP MY FELLOW GUYS OUT. GBAM...
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by stephenqueen: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beamborla:

You correct no be small. Especially kinglekan's own

Kinglekan na padi so I no him well grin cool
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope it isn't , it'll be better if you find one that you can trust. But trust doesn't make you blind so you should be able to notice when she's drifting away.

THEY DONT DRIFT AWAY NOWADAYS.. A WISE WOMAN I RESPECT ONCE TOLD ME... MEN AND WOMEN CHEAT ALOT..ONLY THAT WOMEN HAVE MASTERED THE ACT OF NOT GETTING CAUGHT.. THAT'S IT..
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
And how do you catch a cheating boyfriend?
Silly things!
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by suzzy16(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bt dis seems controlling now,which is bad
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

True talk broda.
Out of experience I've learnt not to ever show emotions to a girl no matter how into her I am, and its bn working for me so far.

1 Like

Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by suzzy16(f): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

LOL. u want to spoil business for our ladies, abii?
dis aint good sha.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by suzzy16(f): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
gregzone:

True talk broda.
Out of experience I've learnt not to ever show emotions to a girl no matter how into her I am, and its bn working for me so far.
"hiss"
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
suzzy16:
"hiss"
Madam ogini? Kilode?
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beamborla:
You correct no be small.
Dis your signature eehn! Kinda scary o. So u dey fly ontop broomstick? Do you stay in Benin grin.
*MODIFIED* I didn't see ur stephenqueen quote o.grin
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Beamborla(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
gregzone:

Dis your signature eehn! Kinda scary o.
So u dey fly ontop broomstick? Do you stay in Benin grin.

*MODIFIED*
I didn't see ur stephenqueen quote o.grin
Since you didn't see my post, fear not smiley
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Beamborla(f): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
stephenqueen:

Kinglekan na padi so I no him well grin cool
You sure do
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
peppyluv02:
And how do you catch a cheating boyfriend?
Silly things!
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue stop crying.
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
suzzy16:
Bt dis seems controlling now,which is bad

nah. its MONITORING
Re: How To Catch A Cheating Girlfirend Using Whatsapp Web. by suzzy16(f): 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
AcesIni:

nah. its MONITORING
monitoring while she isn't ur wife yet,and when u wife her,u gonna do more than dat,abi,smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 3 Years At Owerri Mall (photos/video) / Why Men Must Zip Up. / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.