Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. (1246 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. / If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by godfrey01(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
Marriage they say is the union between a man and a woman to become husband and wife. It has become a norm that ladies are the one who make all the plans for the marriage while the man do the financial provision.. In chemistry, when two elements wants to bond together, both element donate whatever they have in order to form a strong bond within themselves. So guys before you marry any girl, ask her to show you her bank account balance.. Both most contribute... Or is it wrong to ask a girl you want to marry her bank account balance

3 Likes

Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by liljboy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
In this part of the world, some people may say you are not man enough to take care of her, but the thing is, we should grow up and not look at the guy as a MasterCard or something who is going to carry the burden of his own family and the in laws as well..... we should all see marriage as something two people will nurture and make it grow to our standard and not something left for one person.

for your question, I guess the guy should look for a cunning way to ask her, so that she will not freak out.

3 Likes

Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by obiorathesubtle: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oga.. In chemistry, both Elements don't donate

1 Like

Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
for once op is tight
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
for once op is right
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by godfrey01(m): 7:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

I hear you sir... But in as much you understand what i am saying no probs
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Maamin(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
And after asking about her account balance what next? embarassed
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
So from the beginning of the marriage, they should start sharing bills?

What if the guy is capable of footing the bills.

If u see a woman you love and can live with, because her account balance is Zero, you should not marry her?

Well, where I'm from, the woman's family takes care of the engagement or trade wedding. The church wedding is on the guy.

If the girl's family is not buoyant enough, yhr guy can support too.
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by cruzita(f): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
una go share pregnancy abi?

1 Like

Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
angry angry and then?
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by falconey(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by godfrey01(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:

Funnny you
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Obodo999(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
A woman who has no money deserve NO marriage. The days of leeching are long gone.

1 Like

Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Leriebloom(f): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
lolz
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by amokeme(f): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
godfrey01:
Marriage they say is the union between a man and a woman to become husband and wife. It has become a norm that ladies are the one who make all the plans for the marriage while the man do the financial provision.. In chemistry, when two elements wants to bond together, both element donate whatever they have in order to form a strong bond within themselves. So guys before you marry any girl, ask her to show you her bank account balance.. Both most contribute... Or is it wrong to ask a girl you want to marry her bank account balance
you think men are solely responsible for the financial aspect of a wedding ceremony? Nah... The man is involved, the wife is, and both parents also.
And my man can't ask me my account balance, just like that I don't have a business with yours, so he shouldn't have a business with mine

1 Like

Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Obodo999(m): 7:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
kennygee:

If u see a woman you love and can live with, because her account balance is Zero, you should not marry her?

Well, where I'm from, the woman's family takes care of the engagement or trade wedding. The church wedding is on the guy.

You are very wrong. Women should also contribute to the wedding because it's them that are always pushing for the marriage.
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Obodo999:

You are very wrong. Women should also contribute to the wedding because it's them that are always pushing for the marriage.

Do the women tie ropes to the guys' neck?
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by godfrey01(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
amokeme:
you think men are solely responsible for the financial aspect of a wedding ceremony? Nah... The man is involved, the wife is, and both parents also.
And my man can't ask me my account balance, just like that I don't have a business with yours, so he shouldn't have a business with mine

Remember the bible says women be submisive to your husband and your husband will be submisive to you... Remember he is the one that made the first move to ask you about the balance.. And once you show him your own he can then show you his own... Submisiveness.....
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
you neva see anything, some working class brides demand money for hair, makeup, gown, shoes, etc from the groom. It's soo pathetic and worrisome.
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by prestige2013: 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Electrovalent bonding- donor n receiver Elements

Covalent bonding- Sharing/pairing elements

Back to the matter
Both should contribute to the success of their plan be it financially, morally, spiritually or otherwise. But asking for her account balance sound lame.
Inasmuch its a Union, all responsibilities is not for the man or the husband family.

She may not be bouyant today but full of potentials.

Responsibilities is all what I can say;
How responsible is He n She to the relationship?
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by tolzy90(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
Counter thread in a bit
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
we 'll both wait niyen. ...the guy never ready
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by amokeme(f): 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
godfrey01:

Remember the bible says women be submisive to your husband and your husband will be submisive to you... Remember he is the one that made the first move to ask you about the balance.. And once you show him your own he can then show you his own... Submisiveness.....
husbands love your wife, and wife be submissive to your husband that's what my bible tells me, and the same bible said, a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel (I'm sure you will not see that part)well, I don't have a problem if he choose to be an infidel. I wonder what brought about submission here, but since you now want to use the bible to justify your 'point' oya let's talk bible.
The bible said the man is the HEAD of the home.. now one of the duties of the head is what? I'll leave that for you to answer.
Women should be a help mates to the head (husband ) now the duty of an help mate is what? To help the head when he is stuck (and not just financially )
What the husband shoild do is ask his mate for assistance not ask for her account balance like it's his right! And in yur own case, you are not even married amd you are already asking for your fiancée act balance undecided how does that even sound to you
And when you want to get married, your wife-to-be, parents of both side amd yourself contribute to the success of the marriage financially!
Iv not even seen where a groom to be is the sole financial contributor towards his wedding. Sometimes I just wonder if some NLders are from a different planet
And at the bold part, I don't care about his account balance, he should keep it to himself.

1 Like

Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
prestige2013:

Electrovalent bonding- donor n receiver Elements

Covalent bonding- Sharing/pairing elements

Back to the matter
Both should contribute to the success of their plan be it financially, morally, spiritually or otherwise. But asking for her account balance sound lame.
Inasmuch its a Union, all responsibilities is not for the man or the husband family.

She may not be bouyant today but full of potentials.

Responsibilities is all what I can say;
How responsible is He n She to the relationship?

kai. ...please what do u drink ? Orijin or Star or 5alive .....Mama Ngozi pls give dis correct guy 10 bottles. .

Ur comment made me smile (From my @ )

I must confess ....your brain is 120% efficient'

Not all those stingy dudes. ....Yes the woman would contribute to the wedding but it's not compulsory because whether she like is or not she has 2 in marriage
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by godfrey01(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
amokeme:
husbands love your wife, and wife be submissive to your husband that's what my bible tells me, and the same bible said, a man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel (I'm sure you will not see that part)well, I don't have a problem if he choose to be an infidel. I wonder what brought about submission here, but since you now want to use the bible to justify your 'point' oya let's talk bible.
The bible said the man is the HEAD of the home.. now one of the duties of the head is what? I'll leave that for you to answer.
Women should be a help mates to the head (husband ) now the duty of an help mate is what? To help the head when he is stuck (and not just financially )
What the husband shoild do is ask his mate for assistance not ask for her account balance like it's his right! And in yur own case, you are not even married amd you are already asking for your fiancée act balance undecided how does that even sound to you
And when you want to get married, your wife-to-be, parents of both side amd yourself contribute to the success of the marriage financially!
Iv not even seen where a groom to be is the sole financial contributor towards his wedding. Sometimes I just wonder if some NLders are from a different planet
And at the bold part, I don't care about his account balance, he should keep it to himself.

You nailed it.. I am still single and searching... You are right in all your points...
But if you agree that man is the head, then the woman should answer to him whatever he says...
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by amokeme(f): 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
godfrey01:

You nailed it.. I am still single and searching... You are right in all your points...
But if you agree that man is the head, then the woman should answer to him whatever he says...
the word "HEAD" is pregnant... you can either be a HEAD or FIGURE HEAD! There is no in between! Only a figure head will ask for his fiancée account balance...
Choose whichever one you wanna be wink
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by HARDDON: 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
kennygee:

Iffa hear bride's family foot bills...... the gud ones only spend lil from d list loot while d bad ones wud still make d guy foot d trad bills

Op, Btw Op, what is d essence of this thread? Itemize Puleez
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by Bluezy13(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Depends on participating elements and nature of bonding.
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by cognize: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Obodo999:
A woman who has no money deserve NO marriage. The days of leeching are long gone.
I CONCUR!
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by ndcide(m): 10:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ask her jare... If she's not an asset dump her.
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by crismark(m): 10:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
thumbs up 4 u op......I really agree wit u
Re: Before U Marry Her, Ask Her For Her Account Balance. by crismark(m): 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
thumbs up 4 u op......I really agree wit u.. I can't marry a broke lady

(1) (Reply)

This Girl Ain't Loyal.... / Would You Marry Your Partner Where You Met Them (photo) / See The Letter JSS2 Student Wrote To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.