Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109400 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by TheOtherview: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
anonimi:

Na so we see am oh.

Pretending SCAMMERS don catch 200 million mumus grin grin

^^^You can always bet on the crayola-TANoid to peddle arguments that have been debunked elsewhere.

---------------------------------Earlier Posts ---------------------------------

OREMUSSANCTUS:
May wisdom don't run away from ya, buhari is poor yet his wife donated over #100m, his children skool abroad(U.K), he hired d services of lawyers to prosecute cases in d supreme court, he travels around wif jet for campaigns. Datz how he deceives children of nowadays, children dat don't know history. Buhari will never smell aso rock, take it or leave it.

I know you retardiinos derive great pleasure in peddling lies, but you must understand that you are sinking the integrity of Nigerian youth to levels previously unheard of.

Ever heard of an NGO called 'The Wellbeing Foundation Africa'? The good thing is, as high intelligence is not a prerequisite for the work they do; even TANoids qualify grin

Toyin Saraki’s The Wellbeing Foundation Africa Donates Clean Birth Kits To Nigeria’s Internally Displaced Persons

At the behest of Mrs Aisha Buhari, the wife of the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress Party’s intervention to alleviate challenges faced by internally displaced persons in north-east Nigeria, and in a continued effort to empower safe motherhood, decrease maternal and infant mortality rates, and to assist those in need, the Wellbeing Foundation Africa Founder, Mrs. Toyin Saraki, has donated safe delivery kits (Mama Kits) to expectant mothers at Internally Displaced Persons Camps (IDPs) at Damare and St Josephs Catholic Mission in Adamawa State, Nigeria on the 11th of February 2015.
The Founder-President of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa, Mrs. Toyin Saraki, led by Hajiya Aisha Buhari, the wife of APC Presidential Candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd), and the Wellbeing Foundation Africa medical team and advocacy counsellors, encouraged the expectant mothers and advised them to “Trust in the Almighty God” because they “are not forgotten, and their newborns have a right to be born in a well-equipped environment, with skilled and respectful medical care, despite the challenges of displacement.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So just to make matters succinctly clear, Aisha Buhari did not pull N135 million from some slush fund.

Stop showcasing your legendary idiooocy to the rest of the world, by educating yourself on these matters?

WBF is grateful to corporate bodies and individuals who have supported its cause. These include:

Dangote Group
Dana Group
DE-united Foods
Source: http://www.wbfafrica.org/get-involved/our-partners.html

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Make who na calm down,i just go check the cost of the wrist watch for one store may dey near my house.the mata be say .first of all introduction. Lol.I be pdp member o, may nor dey vote for anybody. Am just for decoration(1) Buhari wife nor go fit put limitation for her hand, base on her class just saying ooo, before who na enter me(2)E fit be gift , wi nor know but wi nor go use dat one justify her. Na so white people speak ham (justify)(3) the final. For Abroad,dat is white man's land, I go fit buy d wrist watch because I go look ham say na small money. But wen u con use our nija eye do watin oyibo dey call convert u go con see say the money big well well.so my people it depends were and how she take get ham.plss make who na nor enter me oo.na beg I dey
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by sukkot: 6:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Stand up my kind sire grin embarassed Idobale ki sewa grin grin lmao.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Dollarboom: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

nice one

Pls tell them joor! She is a beautiful woman and she deserves beautiful jewelries. Meanwhile,if you have investable #1M and above and you're OK with 10% monthly returns and you're not unnecessarily afraid of forex biz,you can talk to me right away on: 08162868544. Security of your capital is guaranteed.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
What an interesting thread!

It's so joyful to see the Broom wavers defend wife of their master. How sweet! How convenient! How hypocritical!

The table don turn!

Hypocrisy has its limits. Propaganda has its end!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
anigold:

Bros nawao... grin grin
that guy funny pieces... grin grin...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by egobetatoday: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:
Which source you dey look for?
You blind?
They are sooooo shocked to admit hehehehehehahahahaha
That is Mr & Mrs integrity at work!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nicur: 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
ofenmanucom:

Even if you shove that watch into his mouth, he will still not see it.
hahahha guy ur moniker funny die!!!!! Hahahhahaha
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by zimoni(f): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
La wah ooooooo

Who is fooling who?

It's well sha.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by MrBully: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=58pt]Aisha Why oOoOoO!![/size]

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Firefire(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
[b]if you cannot provide a proof where I abused PEJ [/b]about her extravagant lifestyle,then you are a certified ediot.

You, I laugh... grin cheesy

We have archive of old monikers oooo. lol
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by papoose999(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
bobolizim:
u moved the motion?who are u?did u tell ur stupid boss to declare his??nd msube u guys no sabi english i dont no...he said has minimum of 1m....ah!smh
dis one no wise jonathan declared his asset wen he was d vice president...u dnt wnt 2 hear d truth
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by rubyradiance(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
For God sake,when will people start to think right for once in this country Nigeria You don't know how she got the wristwatch and you are already crucifying her. This woman is the president's wife if I must remind you again,,,the watch might as well be a gift to her,, note that with her status she's going to be pampered wit gifts from different countries & business men eg those oil magnets

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by gabyosz: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
This woman is into fashion and she is big did she became the first lady before buying the things she is wearing or she already have them before becoming the first lady. So stop all this your useless talk. She can put on what so every she wants is her business she is big in the fashion besiness.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Mogidi: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza:
Same Buhari that believes Abacha never stole.

By the time Buhari is through with the Nigerian treasury, nah only Change go remain.

Classic grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by egobetatoday: 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
idupaul:
Might be a knock off or was just arranged for the foto shoot

Yes yes yes hehehehehehahahahaha ... it was just arranged for the photo shoot ... hahahahehehehe
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by udmydearest(f): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
hurricaneChris:
But Buhari had just "one million naira" in his account before becoming President. How come?

But Buhari "borrowed 27million naira" to purchase presidential ticket.
How come?

Hahahahahahahahaha
They can only deceive my friends who speak different language from me. They can tell me anything about their goddamn intergrity.
my brother, u just took those words out of my mouth. The cost of Aisha's wristwatch is my father's salary for ten years as a civil servant, and someone is still preaching CHANGE into my ear. Simply put it, "Buhari is not corrupt, but his wife is". #sillymediocres#

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by manny4life(m): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Justfollowit:

You tell meundecided

PEJ's money is new money cheesy. It is written all over her.

Lol.. Really? New money? Because @Justfollowit said so.. Let me guess, because her husband is the president right? Lmao, funny set of people. undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
There is possibility that the watch is a gift.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by solla22: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Inauguration was on Friday - That was when she wore the watch.
So did they have access to public funds before the inauguration ?? Or am i missing something?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by kingmzee(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
9ja I fear una..shey na nigeria money she take buy am
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

No sir, in the real sense we are stupid and i mean Nigerians are foooools.

The people defending Buhari not to publicly declare his assets are not nigeriens or chadians, they are Nigerians.

The people that defended buhari during the certificate saga, are Nigerians, they even used the word "Even if buhari present bread label as certificate, we go vote for am"

The people that defended buhari when he lied to Nigerians that he has less than 1 million in his bank account are Nigerians, they used the word "Even if you show us video of buhari robbing central bank we go vote for am"

I can go on and on just to highlight the foolishness of my countrymen.

That same buhari faulted clampdown of boko haram and screamed "An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

The same buhari told us Abacha never stole a dime, Even with all evidence of several millions and billions repatriated from different banks across the globe.

The same buhari asked for special treatment for a rebel group that killed over thousands of Nigerians, and we suddenly forgot all of these

The same buhari, a one time president, that attends executive meetings with past president never suggested ways the security challenges could be handled or improved, if he had any idea on how to deal with situation, he should have suggested it, all i heard was "Help is on the way" which means if buhari had lost the 2015 election, he would have kept mute for Nigerians to be killed and maim daily.

The same buhari instigated his supporters to kill and destroy properties in 2011, even with all evidence available from the last election, that it was not humanly possible for buhari to had win the 2011 election, with a party he formed less than 3 months to election and limited financial resources, yet he refused the result of the election and instigated his supporters to go on killing spree, the same man is not even remorseful and from the result of just concluded election and same Nigerians you claim are not foolish are lambasting a man who willingly conceded defeat just to sustain democracy and a avoid repeat of 2011 buhari massacre.

If i hear Nigerians are not foolish.
you said it all...we would be watching more of this hypocrisy on a daily basis...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Firefire(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
pazienza:
Same Buhari that believes Abacha never stole.

By the time Buhari is through with the Nigerian treasury, nah only Change go remain.

[size=18pt]
Egba wa ooooooooooooo!!!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by ElDeeVee(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
The most painful thing is that the same tax payers whose money is used to buy this luxury still come here and defend these politicians...I weep for my country.
Nb: I'm not a party person but when I see a wrong act, I condemn it sharpaly
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Wildrage: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
and she's also from a very wealthy family. How do you see that?

Since you know the family is rich, you must also tell us what they are into. These politicians deceiving us and we also deceiving ourselves amounts to double jeopardy. Let our vigilance be concerted otherwise they will keep on exploiting our division
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
Poverty is really a disease.

See TANoids groaning about Aisha Buhari's wristwatch.
so you people want her to wear watch sold by those abokki who roam the streets selling wrist watches?

Ndi ara! grin grin
berem to beremx, after winin de election
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by MrBully: 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Beremx:
if you cannot provide a proof where I abused PEJ about her extravagant lifestyle,then you are a certified ediot.
Biitch!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Tdhforreal(m): 6:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
even if buhari comes to the open with a mic and on CNN to announce he stole billions of naira berem the hypocritical winch would still try to justify buharis act of stealing... grin...hypocrisy and apc supporters are like bread and burrer...

Fukkn.annoying I tell you! A man lied he had to borrow to buy the presidential form while his better half could afford an expansive diamond cartier watch, this basically destroys their tale of Penury.
Stories like this should make the average Nigerian uneasy.
If you can't admit that Buhari is dishonest, the least Berem could do was shut up.

KAI BABA!!!!
KAI BUHARI!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Forwetinnah: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
No na....buhari still has Just One Million Naira in his account. He will pight kworuftion. Anumanu!! I keep telling people that if Abacha could steal so much after the likes of buhari, the people before him must have been Uber crooks. They ALWAYS LEARN from their predecessors and most times perfect the act. I'm still saying it..the Akara fryer will always bring the Grand pj's leg out.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Tex42(m): 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
Baba while you were looking for money to get your presidential form, your wife was busy buying a diamond wrist watch worth #10.4m.

Baba while your inauguration was going on, Naijas saw the watch on your wife's wrist.

Baba Naijas are wondering why you kinda had to beg for money for your form when your wife had enough to even buy herself a 10.4m watch.

Baba since some people are calling on you to probe CAN, I'll suggest you seek their advise on whether to start the probe from your house hold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by babasanti: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
barbstee:
Where is ur source?

See it , its inside my yanch. U still dey ask for source? Ewu Apc follower!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Johntobi56: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
PDP market place opposition

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Reply)

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.