Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,647 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes (109278 Views)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 / SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by retsonbiz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cheap

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by KingTom(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Those names in bolded font will avoid this thread like Sambisa forest. angry
I just sit down dey watch Nigerians oh..
Hmmmmmmmm cool
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
Blacksodje:
Good evening folks
I rarely contribute to such discussns bt i wouldnt mind contributing alil to dis topic
Aisha Buhari is a giant in the cosmetic industry and her outlets are located in highbrow areas...
Its very likely she either got it from a satisfied client, a political associate of d Buhari family or "favour seeker".
she wore it bfore she became d 1st lady and we dont need to be reminded that that day was easily one of the most important days of her life
do u think she wud have appeared lesser ?
if she cud afford it (assumin she bought it), den i find no reason y she shudnt get it...
besides, its quite obvious the wrist watch is an ASSET n def nt a LIABILITY.
please, lets not be quick to judge dis folks simply because our preferred candidate didnt get the ticket....
lets learn to criticize without bin biased
what's the name of her spa outfit that churns out billions of naira monthly for her to wear that amount of wristwatch

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by naijafella(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Get another lie...this is not sinking#losers in PDP robes

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by papoose999(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by godoluwa(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You see yourself? Was maduake a politician or is maduake a politician? Did she contest under a political party? Is patience Jonathan a politician? But you folks always tore her limb to limb anytime her names comes up for good or bad.

Madam buhari is the president's wife and she reflects the president. Simple. If your mother steals or does a good thing, it reflects in your family and reference will be made it. I know what your problem is, a new wife is always the best wife until after sometime grin only that you folks that call yourselves apc fans can not criticize or be truthful to yourselves. If there is anything I like about pdp fans on this forum is, the condemn theirs when they openly commit blunder. Well, Napoleon is always right (animal kingdom)
God bless u 4 ur reply to that gal post. btw, eje omode lo wa lara omodebinrin yen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by CSTR2: 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Na wa o
obiagelli, i purposely dey wait for you .
Anything you talk i go take.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by francizy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmmm cool

Hehehehehhe, you see any insalt for my post? E be like say you don turn Niaraland mod oh grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by gragraboy: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
No 1 she is from a royal family and her family has money.
No 2 she is a successful & wealthy business woman.
No 3 in her position she is likely to receive gifts from all sorts of politicians and people.
No 4 she or her husband never told you that they had no shoes at any point in time. A former head of a state and a General in the nigerian army can never be poor. His pension only can give them a comfortable lifestyle.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by brownlord: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Blacksodje:
Good evening folks
I rarely contribute to such discussns bt i wouldnt mind contributing alil to dis topic
Aisha Buhari is a giant in the cosmetic industry and her outlets are located in highbrow areas...
Its very likely she either got it from a satisfied client, a political associate of d Buhari family or "favour seeker".
she wore it bfore she became d 1st lady and we dont need to be reminded that that day was easily one of the most important days of her life
do u think she wud have appeared lesser ?
if she cud afford it (assumin she bought it), den i find no reason y she shudnt get it...
besides, its quite obvious the wrist watch is an ASSET n def nt a LIABILITY.
please, lets not be quick to judge dis folks simply because our preferred candidate didnt get the ticket....
lets learn to criticize without bin biased
LETS NOT FORGET IT WAS NEVER STATED THAT SHE OR HER HUSBAND BOUGHT THE WRIST WATCH......

Nice point from you, but trust me, the question most people are asking, assuming she or her husband bought the wrist watch, how do you relate this to the fact that buhari borrowed money to purchase nomination form and also having less than a million in his bank account?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Correctman0606: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
sexymoma:
Wetin una wan gain for this thing... She isn't into politics
She wears a wrist watch that cost so so amount.. where una see say she steal oil money take buy am
When maduake was squandering our money which was even obvious that it our money wetin una do...

I think this PDP dem still finds it difficult to admit that GMB is our new president
If una continue like dis una nor go see 2019 oooo
Who nor go see 2019? Am sure you are talking of the already weak and close to the mutuary president? Go closer to Buhari and tell us if there is any live in Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by jmaine: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Keep your preaching!

Madueke is a thief who stole public fund with more than enough evidence. And she shall not go scot-free. Aisha was a private citizen when she bought her watch and if you guys are not petty, it's none of your business how much or in what way she got it.

For all I care, it could even be a gift.

TANOids are disgustingly irritating I swear.

You are the irritating one mister, you should know when to deploy calculated silence until there is a very tenable explanation for this than jump at the every opportunity to show how hypocritically dense you are . . . . . .

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by brownlord: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
IzonOwei:
if at all apc decides to steal everything in the country let them leave our freedom of speech for us...we need it...

I pray so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by funkybully(f): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
[s]
sexymoma:
Don't mind them... Creating issues out of nothing... Person wey im hubby jos enter power, she wear 10.something million wrist watch dem begin rant... Make dem go probe am na...
[/s]

10 million naira watch? Yet buhari claimed to have just 1 million in account and 150 cows.

How do u reconcile these glaring bare face LIE by Mr saint buhari?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by aishababa(f): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Did she buy the wrist watch from you or you were a witness to the purchase? Can you produce a receipt of the transaction?

Did you know how long ago she acquired it or are you saying that it was bought with government money?

Was it because of the wristwatch that Nigeria could not pay its workers' salaries, or no light or fuel or $63 billion debt?

Truly, you have no leg to stand on finding fault with the president's wife to rubbish a man in office for for less than a week.

Talk about aimless mischief-maker!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehhe, you see any insalt for my post? E be like say you don turn Niaraland mod oh grin
Me jez dey observe o grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by willian10: 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
it's not bad for a first lady to use a 10m wristwatch, ordinary OBO pendant dey cost millions of naira, what do u expect from a first lady, nd besides sef, only her wardrobe allowance sef
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Firefire(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

FOOLISH AND GULLIBLE TANOIDS.

Show us the link to where Buhari made the claim or forever remain silent. Don't bring one of your fabricated Facebook sources with no link to the General. Eediots!

I don't do abuse no matter the level.

I am quoting one of your own newspaper owns by APC. http://www.osundefender.org/?p=199868

[size=18pt]“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party.

I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build.

I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
[/size] - General Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by nortcentrallord(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
francizy:

Those names in bolded font will avoid this thread like Sambisa forest. angry

I just sit down dey watch Nigerians oh..

Only sexless mama is here showcasing her... (still finding the word to qualify it) in defence of this stupid and selfish act by the 1st lady. Am sure there are many kids around this woman's house in Daura that are hungry, sick and uneducated that 10 million will do wonders in their life but yet she decided to wear that sum in diamond watch on her wrist. What moral justice has the husband of such woman to condemn others when it is believed that the woman is under this man. All am beginning to see is another Jonathan and Patience in the pipeline.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Born2live(f): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
What if what she 's wearing is not the exact type or the original one and dose'nt cost that amount? grin.

Myopinion...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
barbstee:
Where is ur source?

What other source do you want? Look at the watch on her arm there, or you think she's wearing fake? Olodo.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by midolian(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Keep your preaching!

Madueke is a thief who stole public fund with more than enough evidence. And she shall not go scot-free. Aisha was a private citizen when she bought her watch and if you guys are not petty, it's none of your business how much or in what way she got it.

That is just it..
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by egobetatoday: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
midolian:
No mind them..they are still suffering from the shock of the defeat..Jobless weed smokers

I hope this is not how they intend to play opposition till the end of Buhari's 8yrs in office..They better learn from APC

And their useless source is always breakingtimes.com.. I urge you to investigate how much Aisha Buhari's veil is worth. I am sure it is worth a trillion dollars.. #saTANoids

Hehehehehahahaha don't worry now. The Internet has changed every thing. Even when they mess/fart now we will get to know. My advice to them is to be in their best behavior for the 4/8 years. His integrity is already being questioned.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Halaz(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
She belongs to the Royal ancestry...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Forwetinnah: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Keep your preaching!

This na intro....una nefa see irritation. Why are you even comparing Madueke to Buhari after you people have sampled him and his family as Saints. Madueke is a thief, AGREED!! Why is the Saint's wife, who according to you APC supporters is a VERY SIMPLE WOMAN, be wearing such an expensive wristwatch?? Did the money come from the SPA her husband recently shut down??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by CSTR2: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

No sir, in the real sense we are stupid and i mean Nigerians are foooools.

The people defending Buhari not to publicly declare his assets are not nigeriens or chadians, they are Nigerians.

The people that defended buhari during the certificate saga, are Nigerians, they even used the word "Even if buhari present bread label as certificate, we go vote for am"

The people that defended buhari when he lied to Nigerians that he has less than 1 million in his bank account are Nigerians, they used the word "Even if you show us video of buhari robbing central bank we go vote for am"

I can go on and on just to highlight the foolishness of my countrymen.

That same buhari faulted clampdown of boko haram and screamed "An attack on boko haram is an attack on the north"

The same buhari told us Abacha never stole a dime, Even with all evidence of several millions and billions repatriated from different banks across the globe.

The same buhari asked for special treatment for a rebel group that killed over thousands of Nigerians, and we suddenly forgot all of these

The same buhari, a one time president, that attends executive meetings with past president never suggested ways the security challenges could be handled or improved, if he had any idea on how to deal with situation, he should have suggested it, all i heard was "Help is on the way" which means if buhari had lost the 2015 election, he would have kept mute for Nigerians to be killed and maim daily.

The same buhari instigated his supporters to kill and destroy properties in 2011, even with all evidence available from the last election, that it was not humanly possible for buhari to had win the 2011 election, with a party he formed less than 3 months to election and limited financial resources, yet he refused the result of the election and instigated his supporters to go on killing spree, the same man is not even remorseful and from the result of just concluded election and same Nigerians you claim are not foolish are lambasting a man who willingly conceded defeat just to sustain democracy and a avoid repeat of 2011 buhari massacre.

If i hear Nigerians are not foolish.
Well, what can i say bro?
You have hit the head on the nail.
When the majority are stupidd, there is very little you can do.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by jafextra(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Thank God she bought the wrist watch when her husband is not the president
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by francizy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Obiagelli:
Na wa o

Even Oby shock for this matter! grin

You no support her? Seems you're better of than Berem after all.. smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Ujupsy: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
So Aisha can afford #10m wrist watch and allow the husband Buhari to take #1m from an old woman and a school girl lunch money all for the support of his campaign na wa for that kind woman
She would have come out plan you all should keep your life savings I can sponsor by husband

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by CR77(f): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
tongue tongue tongue
PRYCE:
i was waiting for this coward to come spray personal attacks and not lay his defence issue based. better unplug the straw you stuck in bullhari's poophole and liberate your puny mind from the clutches of gullibility!

cc. barcanista , mogidi , cr77 , phockphockman .
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes by Wordgramme(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Journalism is about evidence, not some quoted pricetag on a populist ecommerce site. Bring us evidence, a receipt or something that proves our dear wife of the President has squandered taxpayers money on such item of luxury; and we shall believe you and join in condemning such unforgivable extravagance. But if you can't do that, shut the bleeping F up and eat your ponmo. Stop hating man! Start participating!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (30) (Reply)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.