Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62346 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Inukwa Bingo cheesy cheesy
Nne ke kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by refreshrate: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
freenature:
For all those who knows nothing about wrist watches regardless of the designers there are grades of watches made according to each person's capabilities and who says Aisha Buhari can't buy herself a wrist watch worth that amount , do any of you know her personal worth Let's forget about her husband now

yet her husband 'borrowed money' from bank to pay for nomination form?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by stayblack: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:
A woman donating 135 Million Naira to IDP to use a wrist watch of $129 or =N= 25,800 ? Impossible!
WHY UNA NOR GO DIVE TRANSFORMER...RUBBISHH,,
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by appini: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
wildchild1:
Since there are 2 types now,no one can easily say the actual price of the one on her wrist..But if you ask me,a modest Aisha Buhari would NEVER wear a £34,500 watch.

Gullibility is a disease.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Really? Well you just made it known that you're an APC supporter so am not suprised.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Marlboro1: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist

Pls fellows let's not start. We have more pressing problems in Nigeria than Aisha's wristwatch. Whether it was made in Aba for N100 or Switzerland for $30K should not distract the President. This country has so much needing attention of the new President. The only way he can fully address the issues is by being allowed to do so unencumbered. Thanks all.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 01, 2015
Now I am going to buy one of those replica watches for somebody. Bwahaha...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by kilode100(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:

I think so too.
Do you need my address?

Hey you!. ..

If Doro slap you, you no go get up o.
Respect yourself biko.

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by brownlord: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bennyberry:
Ooh my God what is all these? .Nigerians act stupid most times. How does her Wrist watch become a national Issue?.( It highly an irrelevant issue), This stupidity has made politicians to neglect and believe that the citizenry don't have any meaningful agitation and problem. My mom can decided to buy a gold necklace of 2million, and how does that affect my dad's management of his firm?. We shud wake up and start reasoning probably.

It becomes an issue when your dad have less than 100k in his account and your mom is gallivanting with a wrist watch of 2 million.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by octopusfreaky(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hummm interesting comments,,God put him there for a reason and i don't know why mere human beings will keep complaining,murmuring about who God chose for us
..I pray this new dispensation favour us,,that's all.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by kilode100(f): 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Nne ke kwanu?

Adikwam Sam grin

21 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Graccccccccy:
i taya oooo
hehehe grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by rusher14: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
One guy in the usual traffic along Opebi Rd. offered me a similar watch for 25 million naira but as a sharp guy I offered 80 thousand. I don cheat am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
idu1:
What is wrong with nigerian youths

People think buhari's families are poor?
This people has been living in wealth since their childhood.

Buhari is just a wealthy man with great sense of humility. He's not poor!!!
Mind you, they may ve a family business and investment that is churning money for them for the past 20 years.

That woman can afford a watch of 10M.
what's there, they are poor!!!...
Of course buhari is a wealthy man.
Why won't he be?
His colleagues,ABACHA ,IBB, OBJ are all wealthy courtesy of the Nigerian oil wealth.
The problem now is lying to the Nigerian electorates by his "one million naira only" statement.
He also claimed to be so broke as to borrow 27million for his APC ticket.
That is high level deception that should never have been rewarded with the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:
The same wristwatch worn by Aisha Buhari to the inauguration that Costs £34,500 (N10, 453,000) can also be gotten for $129.

So where did madam buy hers from?

PS: for people that can't stand other people's opinion. I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.
It is likely original. In fact, it is original that your president wife is wearing because the replica would change color and wear away within short time and I don't think she would want to wear something of that nature to important occasion like the inauguration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Wkaay(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
INCREDIBLE
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:

Babe,u set die. I fit commit suicide on top ur head. Your backside dey make my left yansh dey jealous of my right yansh. Your beauty is like diluting 20 tons of peak milk into 2 drums of vanilla ice cream. In fact, I don dey craze for ur love. Just tell me yes u will be mine & u would have saved someone from crying all through the night
Lol, thanks for the compliments. Between you're very funny
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
kilode100:

Adikwam Sam grin
I can see that cheesy cheesy
Nice dp cool

1 Like

mascot87:

Babe,u set die. I fit commit suicide on top ur head. Your backside dey make my left yansh dey jealous of my right yansh. Your beauty is like diluting 20 tons of peak milk into 2 drums of vanilla ice cream. In fact, I don dey craze for ur love. Just tell me yes u will be mine & u would have saved someone from crying all through the night
Lol, thanks for the compliments. Between,you're very funny
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
whats all these noise for ? Did she steal anybody money to buy d watch ?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by brownlord: 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
Marlboro1:

Pls fellows let's not start. We have more pressing problems in Nigeria than Aisha's wristwatch. Whether it was made in Aba for N100 or Switzerland for $30K should not distract the President. This country has so much needing attention of the new President. The only way he can fully address the issues is by being allowed to do so unencumbered. Thanks all.

Well the reason why it is a problem is because buhari is a man of integrity which is the only reason people voted for him.

I will be stup1d to come comment on a thread about tinubu, amaechi, or nyako's wife using wrist watch of 100 million.

Buhari told us he has less than a million in his account, his wife using wrist watch of 30k dollars few months later needs explanation

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, HDMI, USB, VGA, double VIDEO OUTPUT PORTS, FULL HD. IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Hummm interesting comments,,God put him there for a reason and i don't know why mere human beings will keep complaining,murmuring about who God chose for us
..I pray this new dispensation favour us,,that's all.
God did not choose him for you.
You guys voted for him yourselves.
God will not share in the consequences of your collective actions.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by emmaadigun(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
@bacarnista or what did u call ursef, I'll advice u tink twice b4 u post anythin here as there sane n educated mind here, stop ur lies and stop decieving pple around. Were did u read about stolen money under his Regime....or under Abacha....pls think b4 posting.....I believe that man lied abt d cost of her wrist-watch....ur question is 4 d writer to prove with a receipt.pls be careful. tongue@bacarnista or what did u call ursef, I'll advice u tink twice b4 u post anythin here as there sane n educated mind here, stop ur lies and stop decieving pple around. Were did u read about stolen money under his Regime....or under Abacha....pls think b4 posting.....I believe that man lied abt d cost of her wrist-watch....ur question is 4 d writer to prove with a receipt.pls be careful.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Egbeoba: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Don't you have something serious to think about or do. You are petty. Have you heard about that little thing called constructive criticism That's what we need now.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by 1stola: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Don't mind that bingo.

When do nigerian first ladies start wearing Aba made watch
Big Shame on you fool
No prove she bought hers for 10m naira undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by edobalo: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Na wa o!
please be sincere. na which site post the watch for $129 or na from your village.
if you no get first class info, pls keet shut.

Compare
Cartier Baignoire - WB520034

Limited Availability
£34,500
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by great664(m): 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
wildchild1:
Since there are 2 types now,no one can easily say the actual price of the one on her wrist..But if you ask me,a modest Aisha Buhari would NEVER wear a £34,500 watch.
so she bought the fake one. #SAY NO TO PIRACY.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start

One thing we are all aware is that Buhari has only been President for a full day (monday).
We are also aware that Aisha has NEVER occupied any Govt position in her life.

We can then conclude (if we are not SaTANoids or some senseless Igbos) that her wealth couldn't have come from looted funds unlike Mama Piss and Jonathan.

If Dangote likes, he can wear a wristwatch that cost $10Billion, as long as it is his money and he worked for it, unlike some Creek Militants who think Nigeria should give them "Life Amnesty", then so be it.

Aisha, carry go, nothing do you, you are a private Business woman.

Let your Haters, the original "Children of HATE and ANGER" from that side, Go and Die in the Lagoon tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by knightsTempler: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
God did not choose him for you.
You guys voted for him yourselves.
God will not share in the consequences of your collective actions.
GOD choose him weather u like it or not

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Bennyberry(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
A £30,000 wrist watch of the first lady is not a national issue?
The fact that we cannot reconcile his "one million naira only" statement and the expensive education for his children in the UK is not a national issue?
The fact that we may have been taken for fools is not a national issue?
I will like to hear your definition of "national issue".

Answer the below
(1)-did she buy the watch before been the first lady ?
or
(2)-Did she buy it during the inauguration
or
(3)-did she buy it after the inauguration
or
(4)-did she buy the wristwatch with the national money.
(5)- did she tell u she was jobless and poor?.
If yes what's ur definition of poor?
(6) - what if it was a gift?.
(7)- did the nation administer the oat of poverty on the president. And his family?

The country is faced with numerous challenges and thus I think it wud be on our detriment if we continue to look for ways of distracting the president and propagating hatred against the govt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.