Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62339 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by tejpot(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.
Do you know that I didn't see that VOW part? Thanks for pointing this out. The guy is a product of a failed clinical trial.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by emzila(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
At least una no go say d woman don still una money buy watch now now.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
all4naija:
Buffoon! Didn't you see the term 'wife of FORMER dictator' in my post! F**k off, you twerp! Smelling human. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sewer Rat, .......go to school!
tongue tongue tongue tongue

"Former President" has nothing to do with his new wife! wink

Respect your President.

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caracta:
The Aisha I know cannot buy a 10m watch. It's either it's a gift or the price is not 10m.
smh

She cannot buy a 10m wristwatch but she can flaunt a 10m watch. Any difference?

Oh that must be a gift from her sugar daddy cheesy Buhari needs to investigate that woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

Sewer Rat, .......go to school!
tongue tongue tongue tongue

"Former President" has nothing to do with his new wife! wink

Respect your President.

Lastpage!
He's not my president! angry
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
babadee1:

Buhari is honest, he didn't steal when he was head of state from 1983 to 1985 and I know he won't steal this time around.. As a former head of state his children have their school fees paid by the federal govt anywhere in the world they may be schooling. Also his wife was a very successful private businesswoman for years and she has her own money.
And buhari had to lie about "only one million naira" in my account and 150 Cows.
Why did he also claim to be so broke as to borrow 27m for nomination form?
Your buhari is untrustworthy.
I don't think any sensible employer will accept such duplicitous character in his company.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Meanwhile this is the same protection seeking hypocrite defending Buhari on the $2.8b just few months ago. Before money change hand smiley… Barcanista how can you be so shameless?

That "Barcanista" represents EVERYTHING WRONG with the Youths of this country!
"He speaks with both sides of his mouth"

No Dignity, No Conviction! Always flowing with the "wind or Money".
Genuflecting like the jaws of an old man.
No Depth, No Brain or the little there is, is used for mischief, evil and tribal Otimkpuism.

People like that always end up 'failed' in real life because they never achieve their possible potential, if their was one in them ab initio

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Bennyberry(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

No one is saying buhari is poor, infact only a mad man will think he is.

The problem is buhari deceived Nigerians that he is poor and a man with less than a million naira in his account can have his wife using a wrist watch of 30k dollars, this doesn't add up man
I was not decieved . I might nt have a million naira on my acct yet I can be a billionaire. Afterall we knw he receives pension and other privileges as a ex military head of state. He owns investments. It apropos to even know that the constitution stipulates that for a person to become a President. He/She must be reasonably financially buoyant. So if buhari ever said he was poor then he automatically is not qualified to run for the presidency. To take a loan of 27million or so. U must have a reasonable collateral security.
And infact how sure are u that this isn't a propangada
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by angelsing(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist
did you say corrupt General?....hahahahhhahh...clean ur mouth
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
all4naija:
He's not my president! angry

Maybe you are from Mars then.

Buhari is the new Sheriff in town.

If you dont like it, the Lagoon is always welcoming. undecided

Nuff Said.

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by chokolee12(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Just passing by
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by AAinEqGuinea: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:
The same wristwatch worn by Aisha Buhari to the inauguration that Costs £34,500 (N10, 453,000) can also be gotten for $129.

So where did madam buy hers from?

PS: for people that can't stand other people's opinion. I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.

Your version of events: the guy who sold Aisha the cheap knockoff version of the watch at a corner market of the internet...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

It was not meant for people at your level.
It will be expecting TOO MUCh, to expect you to comprehend what was written. undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!
lol.
You think because i didn't glorify it with a long response.?
Okay let me break it down for you the way it is supposed to be.
Buhari has authored a very malignant lie which in this case has been pushed with considerable industry and has managed to escape the detection of the majority.
It is only a matter of time before it is crushed irrecoverably by the weight of truth.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by brownlord: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bennyberry:
I was not decieved . I might nt have a million naira on my acct yet I can be a billionaire. Afterall we knw he receives pension and other privileges as a ex military head of state. He owns investments. It apropos to even know that the constitution stipulates that for a person to become a President. He/She must be reasonably financially buoyant. So if buhari ever said he was poor then he automatically is not qualified to run for the presidency. To take a loan of 27million or so. U must have a reasonable collateral security.
And infact how sure are u that this isn't a propangada

Where do you reside?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

Maybe you are from Mars then.

Buhari is the new Sheriff in town.

If you dont like it, the Lagoon is always welcoming. undecided

Nuff Said.

Lastpage!

You are really an i d i o t! He is not my president. Now move on with your pathetic life!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by after1: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
philips70:

Most of our high end celebrities in Nigeria wear replicas as in bags, shoes and several accessories. Only Linda I suspect go for the real deal.

Which Linda? Buhahahah. Bros, Most of them wear replica and fake wristwatch. Wizkid was called out one time for wearing fake Presidential Rolex. Too many dumb people on nairaland, poverty is a disease. Ignore those mofos abeg.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
These jobless Youths should engage Buhari on how he can open-up farm settlements for them instead of trying to attract attention by wasting their time on meaningless endeavors and rumors on Social Media.

[b] This man is NOT Jonathan. He is ready to assist you if you are not the lazy, Ogogoro drinking low-lifes that want 'Life Amnesty"! grin grin grin

Enough of these useless rants on Nairaland.

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Kazrem(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
I don't want to be dragged into this wrist watch furore but I am forced to type this.
Firstly, that a husband is prudent translate to a wife being the same? I am married. I do not like and I am not used to buying personal expensive things. Does that mean my wife too won't like it or will not be used to it?

Hey guys let's be realistic. These two beings came from two different family and there lifestyles can never be the same. I heard few minutes ago that Aisha was the daughter of Minister for Defence of this country. I beg to say that her life styles can't be compared to a Daura boy who lost his father at 4 and rose to become Major General.

And lastly, Aisha owns one of the biggest
spas and beauty institutes in the country. An institute was
consulted by the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation/Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical
Company to help train individuals under its Youth
Empowerment and Skill Acquisition Programme. What do you expect from the owner of such magnitude institute that is patronised by highly classed locals and internationals? A bend down select wears and jewelleries or ibo made wrist watch watch.

I beg make una leave matters for Mathias jare.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Caracta(f): 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2015
Acidosis:

smh

She cannot buy a 10m wristwatch but she can flaunt a 10m watch. Any difference?

Oh that must be a gift from her sugar daddy cheesy Buhari needs to investigate that woman.

So if I buy you a watch of 10m, you would rather dig a hole and bury than flaunt it?

Smh
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:
These jobless Youths should engage Buhari on how he can open-up farm settlements for them instead of trying to attract attention by wasting their time on meaningless endeavors and rumors on Social Media.

[b]This man is NOT Jonathan. He is ready to assist you if you are not the lazy, Ogogoro drinking low-lifes that want 'Life Amnesty"!
grin grin grin

Enough of these useless rants on Nairaland.[/b]

Lastpage!
You are too daftt to understand how untrustworthy your buhari has proven to be.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Bennyberry(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

Where do you reside?
. I Reside in Planet Earth
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
Graccccccccy:
i taya oooo
Ur eye glass is worth 15k. buh y re u based far away frm me sef...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
chokolee12:
Just passing by
to otueke ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by phreakabit(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Its such a shame that even in this era ( internet generation), people can still be utterly dimwitted and absolutely gullible.
KO watches = Knock Off watches = Fake watches.
Do you honestly expect people to believe she would wear a freaking replica watch?
Try again, and this time come harder.
Sometimes, you do more damage trying to salvage the situation
Rather come up with a reasonable story. . . Perhaps a donation or a gift? Makes more sense, is more believable and a textbook politicians lie[/size]
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
I must hand it out to the buhari campaign team.
They really did a lot of work.
The old nigga won the race to aso-rock on the platform of frugality and simple-living.
And now, the truth must come out.
But does it really matter anyway?
The old nigga has already won.
Mass delusion successful.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
You are too daftt to understand how untrustworthy your buhari has proven to be.

At least we are "smart enough" to boot out the Otuoke kleptomaniac! grin grin grin grin

Cut us some slack......... maybe in 4years time, we will be 'smart enough' to your 'brainless" level....
...Oloshi, Olori'pelebe
kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by adexsimply(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caracta:
The Aisha I know cannot buy a 10m watch. It's either it's a gift or the price is not 10m.
The one you know? where exactly do you know her?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
after1:

Which Linda? Buhahahah. Bros, Most of them wear replica and fake wristwatch. Wizkid was called out one time for wearing fake Presidential Rolex. Too many dumb people on nairaland, poverty is a disease. Ignore those mofos abeg.
You didn't know poverty was a disease when you were hounding maduekwe for superflous extravagance.?
Keep drowning in your hypocrisy.
Those that have eyes will see.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by jomoh: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
she is economical.

not gej and his wife that spend our money lavishly

Are you minding those things? They say its Aba made. How many of them can afford to wear a $129 wrist watch whether Aba made or Original.

They are nothing but children sowed with the seed of hate.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ethicalUser(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:

Coincidence maybe.

Check your browser cos I opened the website now.
www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html
Kowatches sell replica watches and not the original one. Just like the way u see street hawkers selling replica RayBan glasses in Nigeria . Aisha Buhari is a woman if class , she will never I repeat never go for a replica watch. I so love the way our leaders treat us coz we are bunch of blind followers ..
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Maduekwe was a top boss at shell for many years and the husband was an ex-military big man.
Common sense dictates that the family will be very very comfortable even without govt salary.
But no, these hypocritical SOBs hounded her and her family with every allegation of corruption under the sun.
And most of them are defending an ostentatious first lady whose husband is supposed to be broke.
na God go punish all of una.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by angelsing(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
wallyg:
I don't kw why some people are so ridiculous in castigating others, how can someone like buy a wrist watch worth of £34,500 and I believe strongly this guy must be a member of PDP. Bloody liar
The person who brought that story is know as Mrfixnigeria and he is Obanikoro PR, he also the owner of that rubbish site called Breaking times...this just goes o show that this opposition have no idea how to be an opposition..They even started their criticism the first day Buhari got sworn in...They can cry all they want We only criticise APC and Buhari for their campaign promises not on needless stuff as the watch of the wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.