Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62344 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by esere826: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:

Coincidence maybe .
I'll accept that cheesy
Although it would have been quite ingenious if it was you advertising your products sha
Check your browser cos I opened the website now.

www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

this link does work
interesting the name does not come up under a google search
probably because they are selling fake products

I'll be surprised that our first lady would be patronizing 'pirated' goods
The Western governments would not be pleased with this
its like her buying pirated nollywood movies to get the at cheaper cost
well, anything goes in Nigeria undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by after1: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
You didn't know poverty was a disease when you were hounding maduekwe for superflous extravagance.?
Keep drowning in your hypocrisy.
Those that have eyes will see.

Mr Man open your blind eyes before you quote me. Whats my own with one madueku nonsense? Do i look like you jobless people that argue and make noise over politicians that dont even know you exist. I replied that guy cos of his post about musicians using replicas. Pls open your eyes....
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by babadee1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
And buhari had to lie about "only one million naira" in my account and 150 Cows.
Why did he also claim to be so broke as to borrow 27m for nomination form?
Your buhari is untrustworthy.
I don't think any sensible employer will accept such duplicitous character in his company.

You falsely quoted Buhari in your above post. He never said he had "only one million naira" in his account, he said he had "at least one million naira". It doesn't take a lot of common sense to know that there is potentially a huge difference between those two statements. In a few weeks his declaration of assets form should be made public by the CCB so we will all know exactly how much the President has in his accounts.
Regarding the issue of borrowing 27m, that is also false. If you read the statement President Buhari made during the campaign about the issue, he wasn't sure the balance in his account would cover the amount and so he wrote a letter to his bank manager with whom he was fortunate to have a personal relationship requesting overdraft services just in case the amount wasn't covered. In other words he sent a letter with his cheque saying please don't allow this cheque to bounce, and it was granted as a courtesy based on his personal recognition at the bank.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by otil1: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]Its such a shame that even in this era ( internet generation), people can still be utterly dimwitted and absolutely gullible.
KO watches = Knock Off watches = Fake watches.
Do you honestly expect people to believe she would wear a freaking replica watch?
Try again, and this time come harder.
Sometimes, you do more damage trying to salvage the situation
Rather come up with a reasonable story. . . Perhaps a donation or a gift? Makes more sense, is more believable and a textbook politicians lie[/size]

Sure!

Read below

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Orikinla(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
Mrs. Aisha Buhari is not poor. She is not a civil servant. She is a successful beautician and can afford that watch and other luxury items. Those attacking her are immature and insecure. Let us focus on the priorities of President Muhammadu Buhari to end terrorism and provide jobs for millions of jobless Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

The price is $63,600 actually more than 13,000,000 She deceived us by frying Akara by the road side, then husband lied that he borrowed money to buy form. Bunch of daura dullards.

Source: http://www.swissluxury.com/cartier-watches-baignoire-hypnose.htm#WJ306010

hahaha... that frying akara by the roadside was a classic. Whoever dreamt that up in their campaign team deserves a post in the new govt. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by eligibility: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist

No amount of hatred and fullest animosity can stop reasonable Nigerians to give utmost support to the man of impeccable characters.

Give PMB a breathing space to work because he is ready to flush out the corrupt leaders .

If someone is not comfortable with the wrist watch, report her to her husband or go to hell ...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by 9jatatafo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
And you this OP expect the first lady to wear a watch of $129? I hope you know what it means to have a status change to a higher level.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by esere826: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:

Keep quiet u nit wit. http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

not meaning to demean you
but you're looking for employment right?

Do you consider your comment a true reflection of the investment of your parents on your education?
hope not

the nigerian economy is shrinking daily
the folks that are able to compete effectively are more cerebral than chaps that spew out inanities like yours
that's except you want to end up a political thug. Only then will such dim witted comments take you anywhere

..sorry again for for my having to tell you this. stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Eshinwaju: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

only four months ago...this dunce was busy explaining away on this board how.......the $2.8bn was not missing but due to delays in trade.....what a twisted mind

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by jomoh: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Meanwhile this is the same protection seeking hypocrite defending Buhari on the $2.8b just few months ago. Before money change hand smiley… Barcanista how can you be so shameless?

I so much detest the guy that I hate to even mention his moniker and am embarrassed for the fact that he uses the name of my beloved club as his moniker.

I just wish someone could come up with an article about the similarities between him and FFK. There's absolutely no difference. No shame, No Dignity.
Honestly if I could define who or what can make me hate someone I just simply have to mention him. He embodies everything that can make me hate a human being.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Acidosis(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2015
Caracta:

So if I buy you a watch of 10m, you would rather dig a hole and bury than flaunt it?

Smh
A modest person would sell it, donate the returns to the orphanage. The Aisha you know is what you want to know (perception), not who she really is (brand).

They sell the image of penury to the public, but they are something else in their closet.

Imagine a Buhari surrounded by Amaechi, Tinubu, Atiku and Obj begging the public for N100 campaign fund cheesy The charlatans believed and donated. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by anonimi: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

Just imagine.

Mehn! This op need hot slap, i swear.

Something like this to remove the winchious APC jazz from im head grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459043_2079548imagesjpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71_jpeg5f96f80cca927759e01b260746a7f32b

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by jobinto: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
The Kowatches site where they manufactured this trash has been disabled

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by jobinto: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Ladies and Gentlemen.... we just entered one chance....can't believe I fell for it.Damn!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by anigold(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
KORLAR:
The same wristwatch worn by Aisha Buhari to the inauguration that Costs £34,500 (N10, 453,000) can also be gotten for $129.

So where did madam buy hers from?

PS: for people that can't stand other people's opinion. I'm an APC supporter and I strongly go against such flamboyance. I made the post for diversity of opinions.

Medicine after death. Your post came too late..
Trying to defend your angelic First lady by alk means. What is wrong is wrong...
Una never chi chom ching...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by anonimi: 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
jobinto:
The Kowatches site where they manufactured this trash has been disabled

Because the owners of the web site will soon be ARRESTED by Swiss original watch makers for selling FAKE watches, which by the way is NOT what Aisha Buhari bought as this mumu OP is trying to insinuate under the cover and guise of 'diverse' opinion.

Diverse opinion ko, DRIVERS opinion ni!

Oshikoshi!!
Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by otr1(m): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
That was how they keep attacking Buhari for going to the UK, For standing at the door blahblahblah. He never for once glorify them with a response. When you know the major opposition is run by bunch of kids just let them play.
We will certainly miss a sensible opposition for a very long time.
TANoids think we were attacking GEJ for fun and out of hatred. To them, it's pay back time. They will never learn. SMH

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by phreakabit(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
anonimi:

Because the owners of the web site will soon be ARRESTED by Swiss original watch makers for selling FAKE watches, which by the way is NOT what Aisha Buhari bought as this mumu OP is trying to insinuate under the cover and guise of 'diverse' opinion.

Diverse opinion ko, DRIVERS opinion ni!

Oshikoshi!!
Shhhhhhiiiiiiiiiooooooooorrrrrrrrrr!!!

God bless your wisdom bro!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

One thing we are all aware is that Buhari has only been President for a full day (monday).
We are also aware that Aisha has NEVER occupied any Govt position in her life.

We can then conclude (if we are not SaTANoids or some senseless Igbos) that her wealth couldn't have come from looted funds unlike Mama Piss and Jonathan.

If Dangote likes, he can wear a wristwatch that cost $10Billion, as long as it is his money and he worked for it, unlike some Creek Militants who think Nigeria should give them "Life Amnesty", then so be it.

Aisha, carry go, nothing do you, you are a private Business woman.

Let your Haters, the original "Children of HATE and ANGER" from that side, Go and Die in the Lagoon tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

Your happiest moments seems to come when your bigotry runs unchecked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Besto(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start

lol tanoids r not smiling.... life na turn by turn oooo..
make una oppose well
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by anigold(m): 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
mascot87:

Babe,u set die. I fit commit suicide on top ur head. Your backside dey make my left yansh dey jealous of my right yansh. Your beauty is like diluting 20 tons of peak milk into 2 drums of vanilla ice cream. In fact, I don dey craze for ur love. Just tell me yes u will be mine & u would have saved someone from crying all through the night

Hahahahahhahaha. Please bros post this in comedy abi jokes section.. hahahahaha.
U need to call basket mouth or I go die to annoint your comedy minister. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by coolbis: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.
i wonder when exactly will they stop the deceit and this campaign of calumny even when its obvious that tHeir mentor and boss,FFK has already laid low enjoying his loots before 18 of June the day of reckoning
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ayobabas: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
@ korlar, if $129 can buy the watch, what is flamboyance in wearing it? How did you know that Aisha Buhari paid over N10 million for her watch? How did you know it was not a gift?

You never finished addressing the mess GEJ put Nigeria in yet you dey stretch your long neck over the fence.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Cossette: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Seems this wristwatch issue has taken a life of its own. Left to me, the lady could have bought this with her own money or received it as a gift. As First Lady one can only imagine the number of people falling over themselves to present gifts. But I think the matter must be handled carefully, Buhari's selling point is as an incorruptible man of integrity who doesn't care for material things. That is why people are going to town with this issue, any other politician and no one would talk, we expect it from our leaders to be extravagant.
I don't know how this issue should be handled, does the lady need to explain how she got the wristwatch (because really is it anybody's business) or just ignore it. Sometimes though it is better to nip things in the bud before they go out of hand. Being a public figure, especially being in a position of leadership you are called to account by the public, and things that would otherwise not be anybody's business were you a private citizen, become the public's business. I just hope this issue is handled appropriately. And I wish our president every success
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by tpiadotcom: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2015
isnt this the same scenario/script as the one where folks were photographed holding wineglasses and then later their drinks were said to be pineapple juice?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by kilode100(f): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dorrobucci:

I can see that cheesy cheesy

Nice dp cool

wink

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by okotv(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I checked out the website for that particular amount and it doesn't exist.

Op is a bloody liar.

These janjawiids will do anything, just anything to maintain their delusion that Buhari is a saint....smh

It's sad.
just as you would claim Jonathan was a hero even though he had a poor government performance in the midst of plenty.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Benwems(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
Firefire:
A woman donating 135 Million Naira to IDP to use a wrist watch of $129 or =N= 25,800 ? Impossible!

10 million likes for you.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by smirn(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:

See as e dey pain you. Sorry sha.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by trulords(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public. Kill urself over it then.. Or Dem no dey pay past leaders money again. No worry Gej go start to dey collect allawee from FG soon .. Ode

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Midastorch(m): 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
[quote author=Kentrasso post=34327252]i doubt Aisha's watch cost $129. she looks more high maintenanance than that[/quote
And what if revese is the case,what if it was given to her as a gift,what even if the compant decided to dash her knowi.g fully well shes a beautician?what is Oluremi tinubu bougt it for her?inshort I want to believe that watch is a gift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.