Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62333 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by adafab: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2015
what to do now??

1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by adafab: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Who is deceiving who here now.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by MalcoImX: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2015
CSTR2:
What rubbish.
Envy is almost the only vice which is practicable at all times, and in every place; the only passion which can never lie quiet for want of irritation: its effects therefore are every where discoverable, and its attempts always to be dreaded." -- Samuel Johnson
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ssuccess(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2015
ibkgab001:
Please for christ sake lets forget about this watch issues .. its becoming another thing even if she wore 25 Billion watch how does that affect someone who has not hold any public office before ?
Why then would her undivorced husband obtain a loan to buy a presidential ticket.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by mustymatic(m): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2015
So much eagerness to criticise Buhari. While you're at it, please apply common sense
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by mzzpearl(f): 12:50am On Jun 02, 2015
looku looku...pls let's leave Buhari and his family alone, they were not beggers before he was voted in.. haters attitude should stop
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by chidifyn(f): 12:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Or it can be gotten for 1000 naira in Daura market.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ttmacoy: 12:55am On Jun 02, 2015
Nigerians can never be satisfied. If she says she wore the expensive version they will say corruption, where did she get the money, too much opulence.

If she says she wore the cheaper fake one they would say how can our first lady be wearing aba made.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ikeokoro86(m): 12:57am On Jun 02, 2015
To start with I like GEJ to the core and I support him no matter what. About Mrs Buhari,if you tell me she is wearing a watch of £34k, I will critize her because that's a lot of money that can be used for charity. But a watch of $129..... Mehn am proud of her. That's the kind of people I want in the relm of national issues. Our problem is that we don't know what we want. We critize our leaders when they spend little in their outfit and hail them when they steal our money to buy the ones we approve. As young Nigerians that we are let us support good for that can only secure us a brighter future. God bless Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by mascot87(m): 2:37am On Jun 02, 2015
esere826:

not meaning to demean you
but you're looking for employment right?

Do you consider your comment a true reflection of the investment of your parents on your education?
hope not

the nigerian economy is shrinking daily
the folks that are able to compete effectively are more cerebral than chaps that spew out inanities like yours
that's except you want to end up a political thug. Only then will such dim witted comments take you anywhere

..sorry again for for my having to tell you this. stay blessed

Goat. You don't deserve my attention. Get lost
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by uzygirl(f): 2:56am On Jun 02, 2015
http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

For those saying this watch sells for £129, note that the ko-watches only sells imitation (replica) watches. Don't give us half truths. See the disclaimer I got at the bottom of their page.

Copyright © 2015 kowatches.co-high quality replica watches.. Our replica watches online store is aimed to be the best one for saling fake watches which can offer you huge choices from Replica Piaget watches,Breitling replica,Hublot replica, Panerai replica,Tag heuer replica,patek philippe replica,Audemars piguet replica,Iwc replica,Cartier replica and many other well-known brandse.

The question is did she wear the original or the fake
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by StarboyMichael(m): 3:04am On Jun 02, 2015
Abeg kowatches dey ship come Nigeria? Because I wan order a watch
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 02, 2015
Firefire:
A woman donating 135 Million Naira to IDP to use a wrist watch of $129 or =N= 25,800 ? Impossible!

Possible dear, everything and anything is possible. Just a matter of choice. What i'm actually wondering is how the husband supposedly couldn't afford the presidential form....Nigerians should be smart than what i'm observing on nairaland specially if after months in office there's still no public asset declaration, c'mon guys. What he's done with CCB isn't what was promised. Lets just wait and see what happens from now till 60days in office.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Genius100: 3:18am On Jun 02, 2015
uzygirl:

http://www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html

For those saying this watch sells for £129, note that the ko-watches only sells imitation (replica) watches. Don't give us half truths. See the disclaimer I got at the bottom of their page.

Copyright © 2015 kowatches.co-high quality replica watches.. Our replica watches online store is aimed to be the best one for saling fake watches which can offer you huge choices from Replica Piaget watches,Breitling replica,Hublot replica, Panerai replica,Tag heuer replica,patek philippe replica,Audemars piguet replica,Iwc replica,Cartier replica and many other well-known brandse.

The question is did she wear the original or the fake

If she wore the replica, how is that your business or the business of anyone in your entire generation? Whatever it is, she wore it before she got into office, therefore you children of bitterness, envy and anger can't claim she bought it with government money...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by ceejay4real(m): 3:24am On Jun 02, 2015
DEATHMACHINE:
whats all this noise about her wrist watch ?

My brother, I wonder o! Buhari or any former Head of State in Nigeria is not poor by any standard. They are paid A WHOOPING =N=23 MILLION monthly! So they are RICH! Some top Bank & Oil Executives earning less than =N=3 Million monthly send their children to study in European and American Universities, so why all this FUSS about Buhari's children studying abroad? Or do we expect his children to be schooling in a College of Education or Polytechnic here in Nigeria? For crying out loud, Buhari was a former Military Head of State and now President, so he is an ELITE & not a dreg in the Society! So let's stop crying Wolf where there is none. Buhari has the financial wherewithal to sustain the lifestyle his family is leading. End of Story! So let's stop chasing shadows and concentrate on reasonable issues that wld touch our lives one way or the other.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Chibex50(f): 3:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Wait oooo... Dats the same wrist watch i bought from mai kaya last week for #400
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by bashydemy(m): 3:41am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Oga what do you mean by could? How can a General wife and a Beautician wear "Aba made"? Una no de make sense @ all. The watch wey you see 4 her hand look like Aba made 4 your eye? In fact, make Buhari first declare him asset for a start
Please can you and your generation afford a watch of $129
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by bashydemy(m): 3:45am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist
You are a shame to your generation with this kind of lies you throw around.... When will your current contract of lies from GEJ/PDP will end?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by aresa: 4:02am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf. As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion. But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

http://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

I keep telling you disgraced and discredited loser, you are mentally cheap, ignorant and shallow...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by nortcentrallord(m): 4:48am On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
she is economical.

not gej and his wife that spend our money lavishly

You must be blind.
That watch above is a clone of the real watch. Any sensible person will know the difference. Its just like a fake rolex or IWC watch and the real rolex or IWC watch. There are watches that cost up to 50 million naira even. In see everyday Nigerians using watches above a 100 thousand naira and you are here making noise. You guys should bury your head in shame. Its not everything you fight to protect. This is not a war but a guide to transparent governance. Op even got more scales on his eyes that you. God help you guys.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by agarawu23(m): 4:50am On Jun 02, 2015
jomoh:

Are you minding those things? They say its Aba made. How many of them can afford to wear a $129 wrist watch whether Aba made or Original.

They are nothing but children sowed with the seed of hate.
pressure everywhere but God is involved.

we pray for a better Nigeria.

morning
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by agarawu23(m): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

You must be blind.
That watch above is a clone of the real watch. Any sensible person will know the difference. Its just like a fake rolex or IWC watch and the real rolex or IWC watch. There are watches that cost up to 50 million naira even. In see everyday Nigerians using watches above a 100 thousand naira and you are here making noise. You guys should bury your head in shame. Its not everything you fight to protect. This is not a war but a guide to transparent governance. Op even got more scales on his eyes that you. God help you guys.
oga. I have heard you

morning
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by nortcentrallord(m): 4:53am On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
she is economical.

not gej and his wife that spend our money lavishly

I guess buhari's daughter and other kids also attend economic schools in the UK abi? Please answer because you seem to be her economic manager. grin grin cheesy. Blind supporters.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by agarawu23(m): 4:55am On Jun 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

I guess buhari's daughter and other kids also attend economic schools in the UK abi? Please answer because you seem to be her economic manager. grin grin cheesy. Blind supporters.
bro, why are you attacking only me grin
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by TheOtherview: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2015
barcanista:

Like the average Nigerian politician who is prepared to say and do anything, in the quest to attain relevance, Barcanista's duplicitousness is well documented around these parts grin

barcanista:
Another attempted Propaganda but I will treat them one after the other.
1. As Military NNPC Chairman, a section of the media reported that $2.8b was missing from the coffers of NNPC while Buhari held sway. They had NO fact whatsoever, which GMB asked them to shed light on. Till today no one did. Not even his Successor IBB could.

2. Fela Kuti accused Buhari of "looting" the same $2.8b. He was arrested and was asked to substantiate, he said he saw it in a Newspaper. There is something called "LIBEL" in law. You can't just make libellous statement anyhow-except the other party decide not to press charges.

3. The PTF was probed by Obj, the same Obj after the probe publicly stated that General Buhari is the most honest and incorruptible public servant. In fact, obasanjo sought the advise of Buhari when he wanted to appoint a honest and credible person to head NAFDAC. GMB nominated Dora, the rest is history.

4. No money was traced to GMB account in whatever form. I challenge the OP to provide us evidence.

5. Politicians were jailed for corrupt practices. (I am ready to provide facts to support this).

6. It is on record that Buhari built his house with his military pension, his house is modest and so "low" in standard compared to any former public officer.

7. GMB did not participate in the 83' Coup. It was IBB, Mark, Danjuma, Abacha etc.

8. This is another propaganda gone bad and is Dead on Arrival. I wl be glad to have a public debate on this subject.[/b]

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/1939190/buhari-stole-more-than-nigerian
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by nortcentrallord(m): 5:05am On Jun 02, 2015
jorlons:

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.

Can you stick to the defense of the 10 million naira in diamond watch please? Stop behaving like Lai nohamed or do you apc fans have a penchant for bypassing and dodging subject matters that you can't defend by diverting to other matters? If buhari wanted his asset declaration published in public domain, it would have been published already except may be the asset is still under modification to create room for incoming loot and many more diamond watches or "he has set up a committee" on his asset publishing grin grin grin. But people are funny sha. So you think you can skillfully dodge the subject matter?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:09am On Jun 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
How can a lady that has the best spa wear a 28k watch

How can a woman that her daughter shops with Chanel buy dat watch

How can a woman that donated millions to IDP wear a cheap watch

A watch 90% of Nairalanders can afford CAN NEVER be worn by Aisha

God help us from this new *front* of Buhari
U mentality needs deliverance walahi. Clueless analysis of a bittered frustrated girl
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by nortcentrallord(m): 5:11am On Jun 02, 2015
jorlons:
Cc lalasticlala, OAM4J,

I think we need this on the fp. It is important people know that the same watch has about 3 variants, possibly more, this is the second of three I've seen. This illogical conclusion that the one she wore is worth over £34000 pounds is rather stoopid to me.

How can they come to such conclusions when they do not have the receipt of purchase of the watch. Since when did journalism transcend into speculations.

Pls seun lalasticlala, since breakingtimes came up with that silly insinuation based on physical comparison of photos, I think it's only proper to give this thread a chance for people to choose which they believe.

The one you are seeing in this your apc picture, does it look like what buhari's wife is wearing to you? Can't you see that the dials are colored? Some of us are not in politics yet we wear a watch of 200-500k and yet you want to tell me madam 1st lady bought a fake watch for her husband's inauguration? If you search for a watch on the internet, it gives you many websites with that watch. Both original and fake. Only poor people buy fake stuffs. Sometimes, one with two eyes can be BLIND too sha. I just pity you guys.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by nortcentrallord(m): 5:17am On Jun 02, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Anything that doesn't make sense to you makes sense public. Useless fools.

Please defend the subject matter instead of resulting to verbal assault. You sound pained to your bone marrows grin grin grin. Insults won't save you because for the next four years, you will go through this excruciating pain cheesy grin cheesy to my sweet delight. You got the option of a new moniker, taking to your heels off NL or standing tall and take the truthful bashing that will come your way. but which ever, you will be found out. What goes around, comes around. Any defense for the 10 million naira in diamond wrist watch of your (savior) brothers wife? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by nortcentrallord(m): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
bro, why are you attacking only me grin

grin grin grin because you disappointed me na. Hehehe, good morning. Hope your night was fine.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by dabigwalls: 5:37am On Jun 02, 2015
Beloxxy:

Lol, thanks for the compliments. Between you're very funny

Meanwhile I suspect you and your watch o... lol
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by agarawu23(m): 5:38am On Jun 02, 2015
nortcentrallord:

grin grin grin because you disappointed me na. Hehehe, good morning. Hope your night was fine.
it's not s do or die affair. our politicians don't worth dying for.

my night was fine and you ,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo / Party Sharing Money In The Presence Of Security Agents - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.