Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 (62347 Views)

SHOCKER :Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000) / Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Idrismusty97(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
barcanista:
Babe don't be deceived by Buhari fan boys. Do you think the wife of a corrupt general (that was accused of stealing $2.8b in 1977, N25b during Abacha's tenure and the man that said Abacha wasn't corrupt) will wear "Aba made" watch? This is a woman whose kids are in choice schools in the Uk, this is a woman that donated over a hundred and thirty million naira to IDP in Adamawa state. This is a woman that is a "beautician" and a woman whose husband has vowed not to declare his asset public.

Pls don't be deceived, Buhari is a con artist
Meanwhile this is the same protection seeking hypocrite defending Buhari on the $2.8b just few months ago. Before money change hand smiley… Barcanista how can you be so shameless?
barcanista:
Another attempted Propaganda but I will treat them one after the other.
1. As Military NNPC Chairman, a section of the media reported that $2.8b was missing from the coffers of NNPC while Buhari held sway. They had NO fact whatsoever, which GMB asked them to shed light on. Till today no one did. Not even his Successor IBB could.

2. Fela Kuti accused Buhari of "looting" the same $2.8b. He was arrested and was asked to substantiate, he said he saw it in a Newspaper. There is something called "LIBEL" in law. You can't just make libellous statement anyhow-except the other party decide not to press charges.

3. The PTF was probed by Obj, the same Obj after the probe publicly stated that General Buhari is the most honest and incorruptible public servant. In fact, obasanjo sought the advise of Buhari when he wanted to appoint a honest and credible person to head NAFDAC. GMB nominated Dora, the rest is history.

4. No money was traced to GMB account in whatever form. I challenge the OP to provide us evidence.

5. Politicians were jailed for corrupt practices. (I am ready to provide facts to support this).

6. It is on record that Buhari built his house with his military pension, his house is modest and so "low" in standard compared to any former public officer.

7. GMB did not participate in the 83' Coup. It was IBB, Mark, Danjuma, Abacha etc.

8. This is another propaganda gone bad and is Dead on Arrival. I wl be glad to have a public debate on this subject.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
A man with only one million in his account has children in the best schools in the UK.
Let me see the irredeemable slowpoke that will tell me buhari is honest.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by KORLAR(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
esere826:

is that you selling an imitate wristwatch? the name of the purported website reads almost like your name
the website in your snapshot does not exist too undecided
Coincidence maybe.
Check your browser cos I opened the website now. www.kowatches.co/cartier-baignoire-folle-manual-watch-wb520034-watch-5403.html
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by great664(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
ibkgab001:
Please for christ sake lets forget about this watch issues .. its becoming another thing even if she wore 25 Billion watch how does that affect someone who has not hold any public office before ?
has PGEJ hold any public office before? The husband Buhari has he not hold public office be?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
great664:
so she bought the fake one. #SAY NO TO PIRACY.

Either way, whether she bought the real one or the fake one, you children of HATE and ANGER will always find something bad to say about her.

GO and DIE!

If we look closer, it is your people that go to China to import the fake!

Awon Oloshi olori'pelebe.

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

One thing we are all aware is that Buhari has only been President for a full day (monday).
We are also aware that Aisha has NEVER occupied any Govt position in her life.

We can then conclude (if we are not SaTANoids or some senseless Igbos) that her wealth couldn't have come from looted funds unlike Mama Piss and Jonathan.

If Dangote likes, he can wear a wristwatch that cost $10Billion, as long as it is his money and he worked for it, unlike some Creek Militants who think Nigeria should give them "Life Amnesty", then so be it.

Aisha, carry go, nothing do you, you are a private Business woman.

Let your Haters, the original "Children of HATE and ANGER" from that side, Go and Die in the Lagoon tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
You are talking about the wife of a former military dictator! Jeez! Smh...! angry lipsrsealed cry
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by RaptorX: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
Anybody that thinks she is wearing a cheap knock off version of a $34,000 watch, needs to get their head examined, forget about all the populist rethorics by her husband, she and her husband are still members of the elite class. And one thing the Nigerian elites don't do is wear a bootleg version of the original.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Uncletony(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Yeye dey smell!. Put nut'', 4 that ur kolar name!!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Truckpusher:
I checked out the website for that particular amount and it doesn't exist.

Op is a bloody liar.

These janjawiids will do anything, just anything to maintain their delusion that Buhari is a saint....smh

It's sad.
So na even 419 website sef? Kai buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by KORLAR(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Meanwhile this is the same protection seeking hypocrite defending Buhari on the $2.8b just few months ago.

Barcanista is just like FFK. Give him food and he will sing like a bird and dance to your tune.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by octopusfreaky(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
God did not choose him for you.
You guys voted for him yourselves.
God will not share in the consequences of your collective actions.
Yyy argue over this,all i know is that i will pray for him...He is our leader and there's nothing u can do about it...shikena...if his regime doesn't favour us ,then i consider it as punishment from God to Nigerians...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Meanwhile this is the same protection seeking hypocrite defending Buhari on the $2.8b just few months ago.
Barcanista is not infallible, you moronnic dingbat.
His earlier political alignment is not sacrosant.
He had seen the light just like many people will before buhari's four years is over.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
great664:
has PGEJ hold held any public office before? The husband Buhari has he not hold public office be?

Just listen to your English?

Look at this Silly, Street "Gala-Hawker" with Techno Phone dying of envy.

Mama Piss was first Lady for 6years, with all the accompanying Financial Vote to that office.
Need l say she also used a front to acquire the Electricity Disco for the Eastern region?

Now Gerrout and go sell you Gala before Police confiscate it.

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by dotune(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
The truth is that a lot of Nigerians youth need to be gainfully employed so as not to carry someone's watch for head like modaku.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by tola9ja: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
all4naija:
I don't like the president and his wife.

THEN VACATE NIGERIA
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Idrismusty97(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
He had seen the light just like many people will before buhari's four years is over.
You are so shameless.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
MalcoImX:

Interest is seldom pursued but at some hazard. He that hopes to gain much, has commonly something to lose, and when he ventures to attack superiority, if he fails to conquer, is irrecoverably crushed. But envy may act without expense or danger. To spread suspicion, to invent calumnies, to propagate scandal, requires neither labour nor courage. It is easy for the author of a lie, however malignant, to escape detection, and infamy needs very little industry to assist its circulation." -- Samuel Johnson
What rubbish.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
tola9ja:

THEN VACATE NIGERIA
I have never lived there before! Bwahaha...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Bennyberry(m): 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
brownlord:

It becomes an issue when your dad have less than 100k in his account and your mom is gallivanting with a wrist watch of 2 million.
if nt for our africa mentality ( dehumanising women). It would have been imperative for us to understand that a wife has a probability to be richer than their husband. Have seen women who are far richer than her husband. And I wonder where u all got the gist that president buhari is a poor man. Because I took a loan does not make me poor. We shud be rationalistic.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
dotune:
The truth is that a lot of Nigerians youth need to be gainfully employed so as not to carry someone's watch for head like modaku.
seconded

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
Read very well, I said Buhari was "alledged" to have stolen N25b and $2.5b. Has it ever been proved that he was innocent? The allegation is still there. Let me repeat that Buhari has $2.5b hanging on his neck. He should declare his asset!
Idrismusty97:
Meanwhile this is the same protection seeking hypocrite defending Buhari on the $2.8b just few months ago. Before money change hand smiley… Barcanista how can you be so shameless?
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:21pm On Jun 01, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Yyy argue over this,all i know is that i will pray for him...He is our leader and there's nothing u can do about it...shikena...if his regime doesn't favour us ,then i consider it as punishment from God to Nigerians...
I pray for him too, milady.
Infact i pray for him everyday.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
all4naija:
You are talking about the wife of a former military dictator! Jeez! Smh...! angry lipsrsealed cry

You are an Eediot of Epic proportions.

Aisha was not his wife when he was a Military president, back then in 1985.

His wife back then, whom he divorced later, is named Safinatu.

When we ask you to go to school, you will not.
You will hop on the next 9/11 Bus to Lagos to be selling fake spare parts.

See your life?

Now run away before your master sees tha Techno phone in your hand.
Olori'pelebe

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by kenex4ever(m): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
jorlons:

I've been studying your comments and I'm beginning to believe either there are two handlers of this barcanista monicker or you're just a natural BARE faced LAIR.

Where the hell did he VOW not to declare his assets publicly. You are worse than other TANoids on this forum because, while they do what they do to spite supporters of PMB, you carryout your mischief just to deceive others and denigrate the reputation of PMB.

If you can't show me were he said those words then you're worse than SCUM.

You have the freedom to create your threads and litter the whole of politics section with them, but you don't have the RIGHT to mislead others and influence their judgment in a way that suits you.
guy go collect Back seat jor!
U guys said he lives in a farm house but he is afraid of declaring d farm house publicly, he said he borrowed money for nomination while virtually all his children schooled abroad and b using designer items worth millions, his convoy worth over #50million, wife donated over #100m, wearing over #10m wrist watch, etc.
He looted this con3 when he was in d petroleum sector but posterity will judge them.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Don't mind them. Every time "barcanista" say... I sharp sharp retraced when I realised that all wasn't well with #Baba...
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by CSTR2: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am sure it has dawn on everybody on how imperative it is for buhari to declare his assets publicly.
We need to reconcile certain things.
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by babadee1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
A man with only one million in his account has children in the best schools in the UK.
Let me see the irredeemable slowpoke that will tell me buhari is honest.

Buhari is honest, he didn't steal when he was head of state from 1983 to 1985 and I know he won't steal this time around.. As a former head of state his children have their school fees paid by the federal govt anywhere in the world they may be schooling. Also his wife was a very successful private businesswoman for years and she has her own money.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
lastpage:

You are an Eediot of Epic proportions.

Aisha was not his wife when he was a Military president, back then in 1985.

His wife back then, whom he divorced later, is named Safinatu.

When we ask you to go to school, you will not.
You will hop on the next 9/11 Bus to Lagos to be selling fake spare parts.

See your life?

Now run away before your master sees tha Techno phone in your hand.
Olori'pelebe

Lastpage!
Buffoon! Didn't you see the term 'wife of FORMER dictator' in my post! F**k off, you twerp! Smelling human. angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by brownlord: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bennyberry:
if nt for our africa mentality ( dehumanising women). It would have been imperative for us to understand that a wife has a probability to be richer than her husband. Have seen women who are far richer than her husband. And I wonder where u all got the gist that president buhari is a poor man. Because I took a loan does not make me poor. We shud be rationalistic.

No one is saying buhari is poor, infact only a mad man will think he is.

The problem is buhari deceived Nigerians that he is poor and a man with less than a million naira in his account can have his wife using a wrist watch of 30k dollars, this doesn't add up man
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by tola9ja: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
all4naija:
I have never lived the before! Bwahaha...

Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by lastpage: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
CSTR2:
What rubbish.

It was not meant for people at your level.
It will be expecting TOO MUCh, to expect you to comprehend what was written. undecided undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Can Also Be Gotten For $129 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Prevents Wike And Amaechi From Entering Mile One Police Station (Pics) / You’re Pathetic – Aisha Yesufu Blasts Bishop Oyedepo, Islamic Group Over Buhari / President Trump Laughing Behind Buhari As PMB Signs Papers: Caption Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.