Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? (15056 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / I Think Men Respect Saucy Women More / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Going down? Oh my! wink
b like say she luurrrv dah kyn tin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

People sex in pools all the time and it is how you do it by the way!
wow..

Lol it is how I do it? What do u mean by that?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Duh. The question was for ladies to answer but more men answered than ladirs! grin

Yea, cause it concerns us and as a matter of fact was wrong for you to generalise ur findings
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by orogodoganyin(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
vengeance on another thread.
the most common reason is obviously 'dirt'. a good ol' shower will clear it nd i'm guessin such problems wont b faced in pool actions... anyway chlorine nd stuff got a common smell cheesy
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by francizy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Hey! I read that! angry

Filthy Igbos!

angry
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by cowgirl9090: 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Happy married women see dicks! lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by cowgirl9090: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
that's because 99.5% of them wash their boxer ones a week..I received the shock of my life when one dimmed it fit to tell me that unlike ladies men may decide not to shower for a day but still remain clean..I was like what da mess! yuck! cry
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
lilmax:
only you “a lot of guys“......
what are you all about?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
faith551:

Yea, cause it concerns us and as a matter of fact was wrong for you to generalise ur findings

I didn't generalize the question. I asked ladies why they think men's nuts stank. It only applies to the stanky nuts!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I didn't generalize the question. I asked ladies why they think men's nuts stank. It only applies to the stanky nuts!

Lol, I give up, I ain't fighting u again.
U win, happy now?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
wow..

Lol it is how I do it? What do u mean by that?

I was saying it is how you have sec in public that people don't know you are having sex.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
faith551:

Lol, I give up, I ain't fighting u again.
U win, happy now?

Good boy. (Pats head) kiss
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by pythondjango(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
same applies to ladies who store their period panties for months
Such bacteria from those reservoir of stinked panties would have been enough to produce biofuel for just one hamlet.Hmmm oga o!!! even though some guys are just too carefreely dirty to the extent that i could hv disowned them if they are my blood brothers.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I was saying it is how you have sec in public that people don't know you are having sex.
lol I dnt hav sex in public.. Well in pools, the guy must hold d lady and be doin kerewa na... So its gona be obvious..
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
b like say she luurrrv dah kyn tin

You like it? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You like it? lipsrsealed
I duno.. Do u like it?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
I duno.. Do u like it?

Haven't had MouthAction of a woman yet! wink
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I dnt hav sex in public.. Well in pools, the guy must hold d lady and be doin kerewa na... So its gona be obvious..

Hmmm. Not if....never mind you are right! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Haven't had MouthAction of a woman yet! wink
u mean ur husband hasn't urm, given u mouthaction..
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Good boy. (Pats head) kiss
Good boy? U have no idea
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Hmmm. Not if....never mind you are right! lipsrsealed
lol tell me wat u wanted to write before.. We all learn evryday
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
faith551:

Good boy? U have no idea

Oh my! You be rough neck? embarassed tongue
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
u mean ur husband hasn't urm, given u mouthaction..

Did you see woman in my last post? undecided
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol tell me wat u wanted to write before.. We all learn evryday

I am a virgin.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Did you see woman in my last post? undecided
yes I did. I just ddnt get u.. Since ur a woman and u wrote u havnt gotten MouthAction from a woman... So I was confused
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Oh my! You be rough neck? embarassed tongue
What do you think
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I am a virgin.
lmao.. I hope u aint tryn to mock me
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by jrerico1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
It don't stink if you bath properly, but maybe if its too bushy
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. I hope u aint tryn to mock me

No..I have my hymen attached!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2015
faith551:

What do you think

No. Softie.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
yes I did. I just ddnt get u.. Since ur a woman and u wrote u havnt gotten MouthAction from a woman... So I was confused

I asked did you like her going down and you asked me do I like it then that was my response!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

No..I have my hymen attached!
but u r maRried..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) / Can There Be Love Without Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.