Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,983 members, 7,828,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? (15118 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / I Think Men Respect Saucy Women More / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
jrerico1:
It don't stink if you bath properly, but maybe if its too bushy

You have hairy nuts?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
but u r maRried..

A virgin wife.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

No. Softie.

Hahahahahaha, I get it I have the innocent look,I might actually be, but not the softie as u said.
U might want to check it out urself
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I asked did you like her going down and you asked me do I like it then that was my response!
well, I"m very open to new ideas in sex.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
well, I"m very open to new ideas in sex.

You be Yoruba?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

A virgin wife.
so wat's takin chima long to disvirgin u
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
faith551:

Hahahahahaha, I get it I have the innocent look,I might actually be, but not the softie as u said.
U might want to check it out urself

Don't you have 2 girlfriends? undecided
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You be Yoruba?
not really, but I reside in lagos.. Are u yoruba too?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat's takin chima long to disvirgin u

He is a virgin too. lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by jrerico1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

In my profession, I have smelled some smelly men and when they leaves their seats it is like they have left behind their boxers! A few clients have gagged profusely upon their departure. lipsrsealed
lol dose that mean that the smell came from the balls? It from the asshole surely
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
not really, but I reside in lagos.. Are u yoruba too?

LMAO@not really. grin

What are you in transition between tribes? undecided

No...Imoian. wink
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

He is a virgin too. lipsrsealed
lol dats nice.. So hw do u guys cope?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by jrerico1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You have hairy nuts?
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2015
jrerico1:
lol dose that mean the the smell came from the balls? It from the asshole surely

Lol. grin. You made me cough my candy! grin

I guess! It was killer!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Don't you have 2 girlfriends? undecided
Lol, what's ur point, having two girl friends makes be bad?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

LMAO@not really. grin

What are you in transition between tribes? undecided

No...Imoian. wink
lol I'm proudly igbo...
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol dats nice.. So hw do u guys cope?

Prayer and alomo bitter!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
faith551:

Lol, what's ur point, having two girl friends makes be bad?

I don't want twins...my figure is too delicate!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I'm proudly igbo...

Ndigbo! kiss
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrCork: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:
Why?

....mrs chima...how loooong u been suckin nuts and plis can u & missclassy gimme mouth action plus 3some? wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't want twins...my figure is too delicate!
Hahahahahaha,you remember all that? C'mon I was only kidding. Dnt worry you'll be the one to decide wink
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Prayer and alomo bitter!
hahahaha, so wen ur so in d mood, u mean u guys begin to pray and drink alomo... Its like addin fuel to d fire grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Ndigbo! kiss
lol thanks
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by jrerico1(m): 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Lol. grin. You made me cough my candy! grin

I guess! It was killer!
Do You need sugary balls?? Alert me
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrCork:

....mrs chima...how loooong u been suckin nuts and plis can u & missclassy gimme mouth action plus 3some? wink

I am gay. wink
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
faith551:

Hahahahahaha,you remember all that? C'mon I was only kidding.
Dnt worry you'll be the one to decide wink

I have keen memory. Okay you were joking...hmm.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahaha, so wen ur so in d mood, u mean u guys begin to pray and drink alomo... Its like addin fuel to d fire grin

We pray and offer alomo bitter as sacrafice. grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
jrerico1:

Do You need sugary balls?? Alert me

You dip your nuts in syrup? undecided
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

We pray and offer alomo bitter as sacrafice. grin
must be a boring relationship tho..
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I have keen memory. Okay you were joking...hmm.

Yea I was, u have to believe me on this one.
Remember I said I was a virgin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by boynigeria(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

You dip your nuts in syrup? undecided
how would u kn
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
boynigeria:

how would u kn

Shut up! angry

Hey boo! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / Have You Ever Been To A Strip Club ?? Share Your Experience / My Chat With A Hookup Girl I Met In Codedruns.com (screenshots(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.