Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? (15059 Views)

What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] / I Think Men Respect Saucy Women More / To The Ladies... Why Do You Have Boyfriends??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
boynigeria:

thanks love
will soon be home, and gonna make sure they dont stink, I mean my nuts

Bring me some skittles and pepsi! wink
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

We have fabric seats in the office and if some juices embed in the fabric...the smell lingers!
lol. This is serious.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

So you are not a virgin niw? undecided

Virginity is fun and clean! cheesy

U knew I was kidding about that too, I can't even remember when I lost it. I wouldn't even want to marry a virgin, the inexperience will be like baby sitting a child
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by boynigeria(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Bring me some skittles and pepsi! wink
omg! tot im d only one dats into dat gogo(skittles) shitt, love it so damn much like chocomilo
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
boynigeria:
na so o "im a virgin" im always like "so"?
I wouldn't want to date or marry an inexperienced person
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2015
boynigeria:

omg! tot im d only one dats into dat gogo(skittles) shitt, love it so damn much like chocomilo

I was going to say skittles and arizona tea but don't want to remember what they did to Trayvon! cry
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2015
Cutehector:
lol. This is serious.

You have no idea! Whooooo!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2015
faith551:

U knew I was kidding about that too, I can't even remember when I lost it. I wouldn't even want to marry a virgin, the inexperience will be like baby sitting a child

I am a good student. wink
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Cutehector(m): 12:18am On Jun 02, 2015
MrsChima:

You have no idea! Whooooo!
u knw u hav work today ryt? U need to sleep
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by khiaa(f): 2:30am On Jun 02, 2015
MrsChima:

More like bleach and Tide!

How about a bucket of pure ammonia with no water added. cheesy
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by boynigeria(m): 5:31am On Jun 02, 2015
MrsChima:

I was going to say skittles and arizona tea but don't want to remember what they did to Trayvon! cry
lols
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by faith551(m): 6:48am On Jun 02, 2015
MrsChima:

Then we are good today
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by lilmax(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2015
firstEVA:
what are you all about?
only you,dirty boxers.....i hail you
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by spadar4u(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2015
if where u are created from stank i think u should ask d creator because u came from a scrotum,ur mum suck-away dont have living cells,science gave us incubators so we dont need pussies.But i have lost respect for u MR CHIMA(i know u are a man and u are ugly)but if u are not,i decree u will neva know a husband,faceless pity corpse.plantain seller.
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrsChima:

During the heat of moment..showering is the last of your mind! lipsrsealed
in other words, chima's balls stank grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
MrsChima:

where have you been b1tch?
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
spadar4u:
if where u are created from stank i think u should ask d creator because u came from a scrotum,ur mum suck-away dont have living cells,science gave us incubators so we dont need pussies.But i have lost respect for u MR CHIMA(i know u are a man and u are ugly)but if u are not,i decree u will neva know a husband,faceless pity corpse.plantain seller.

grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2015
PervyByNature:
in other words, chima's balls stank grin

angry
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Teempakguy post=34351638] undecided[/quote

kiss]
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

angry
Stanky balls chima grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
Stanky balls chima grin

May your nuts forever smells like fermented sh1t! tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

May your nuts forever smells like fermented sh1t! tongue
lol, unlike chima i keep my balls fresh nd smooth, new day, new briefs. Ya digg? Keep sucking chima's greesy ballz grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
lol, unlike chima i keep my balls fresh nd smooth, new day, new briefs. Ya digg? Keep sucking chima's greesy ballz grin

You have smelled and tasted Chima's nuts? shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

You have smelled and tasted Chima's nuts? shocked
God forbid. Judging from your post, i can tell you're sick n tired of his greesy stanky nut sac grin
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
God forbid. Judging from your post, i can tell you're sick n tired of his greesy stanky nut sac grin

You judged wrong! tongue
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

You judged wrong! tongue
which means you're cheating on chima cos you wouldnt know that "guys balls stank" if u ain't a furking hoe smiley
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
which means you're cheating on chima cos you wouldnt know that "guys balls stank" if u ain't a furking hoe smiley

So if I smell a stinky man in public and never were intimate with stinky men..I am a hoe?

Wow! Niggas!

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

So if I smell a stinky man in public and never were intimate with stinky men..I am a hoe?

Wow! Niggas!
So how do you know that the smell you've perceived comes from his balls? Or do you bend over to sniff ballz??

Damn B1tches!
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by MrsChima(f): 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
PervyByNature:
So how do you know that the smell you've perceived comes from his balls? Or do you bend over to sniff ballz??

Damn B1tches!

Damn you are ignorant! When a man smell like sh1t or piss...there are only 2 places on a man's body that the smell can expel from....the nuts/dick and asshole!

I have never smelled a man who underarm puts smell like sh1t or piss!

I don't have to fvck or date men to know what funky piss and sh1t smells like!

Have you ever changed a diaper you ignorant motherfucker?

Have you ever stood next to someone who smelled like sh1t and piss you ignorant motherfucker?

Have you ever worked at a job where you are in direct contact with dirty men who don't give a fvck about their nuts smelly you ignorant motherfucker?

If you answer yes or no to any of these questions, case is adjourned you ignorant motherfucker!

1 Like

Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Blackfire(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:
Well,i've got no business with his balls if he doesnt shower first.

first of all u are an amateur, u no nothing about men,u that never had sex more than thrice last year,is lecturing us...
Re: Ladies....why Do You Think Men's Nuts Stank? by Blackfire(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Damn you are ignorant! When a man smell like sh1t or piss...there are only 2 places on a man's body that the smell can expel from....the nuts/dick and asshole!

I have never smelled a man who underarm puts smell like sh1t or piss!

I don't have to fvck or date men to know what funky piss and sh1t smells like!

Have you ever changed a diaper you ignorant motherfucker?

Have you ever stood next to someone who smelled like sh1t and piss you ignorant motherfucker?

Have you ever worked at a job where you are in direct contact with dirty men who don't give a fvck about their nuts smelly you ignorant motherfucker?

If you answer yes or no to any of these questions, case is adjourned you ignorant motherfucker!

lobatan... Ehen i talk am, this girl is surrounded by dirt,have experiences of dirt,open dirty thread,thinks dirt and she talk dirty, abeg can we see your room dirty girl?
*bu mi ko gba esi, nitoripe mo lenu bi razor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If A Girl Is Raped Wearing This Dress, Is It Her Fault? (photo) / Can There Be Love Without Money? / Everyday Seeing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.