Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,820 members, 7,851,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION (29215 Views)

We Must Renegotiate Our Union To Make It Strong -- Atiku / We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION / Return Jonathan Or Forget One Nigeria – Ijaw People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by CSTR2: 11:49am On Jun 02, 2015
BlackHuman:
Can the SS people run a peacful, Stable and Successful country of their own?- I don't tink so.....They lack good leaders and leadership qialities, an example is the immediate past president of dis country(GEJ).....It'll just be chaos,Anarchy and Corruption all thru. Dey should be glad they're part of dis country. They'll be nothing but little warring village-towns if left alone. They can't run a Civillized soceity.
You must be from the lineage of apes, you baboon.
So the ones that have destroyed this country since independence are from where?
So the likes of GOWON ,OBJ, ABACHA, IBB,SHONEKAN, BUHARI that crippled this country e.t.c.are good leaders?
Was it niger-deltans that destroyed NITEL, NIPOST, NNPC and every govt institution in this country?
And you expect the niger-deltans to swallow this insult and pay allegiance to the nigerian state.?
If you were born with a brain, you'd realize how disastrous the yoruba and hausa/fulani have been to this country's devt.

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by MythAngel: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2015
I only smell destruction for those groups calling for independence ... One thing they failed to know is that , all this region had been given allocation and security votes but nothing to show for, hence the same people called your sons didn't see it fit to rule you well ... But the leverage is there, since you can always go to other regions in Nigeria to have relief .. With this call for isolation the situation would be dire as their wouldn't be a place for easy succur ... And the dominance by your sons would be severe with no one to help you.... One thing is certain for those of us whose parents have broken the barrier of tribes and marry people from other tribe.. We would be having dual , trio etc citizenship. Depending on how mixed you are ... coolcoolcoolcool
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by atlwireles: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
drtwist:

My even from previous Government the Urhobo never feel any impact, the fact remains that they lack good leaders that can stand for them.

The Death of Senator Puis Ewerido and Aziza is truly a miss to my people
[/s]

Try and keep your dumbness in your compound, don't bring it to the town square.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Jtmanager(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

Like most tribes in Nigeria...the Ijaw are ready to talk about how the money is shared....but about good governance, good leadership,etc.....silence.

Look....an Ijaw man is not in charge anymore. But in your states, you have LG chairmen, Governors...who are Ijaw. I know what I am saying is not going to be popular.....but why don't you go home and tell them to do the needful things...like investing in education...esp technical education, innovation, and technology....so that your state can be really developed.

And what I am saying to the Ijaws, I am saying to all Nigerians...especially the Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos. Go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to run your state/LG well. All this talk about restructuring Nigeria....it is because we are running out of money to share thanks to corruption at all levels...including ironically by some of those new advocates for restructuring....that we are now crying for restructuring. Meanwhile...we have more serious problems. And nothing is being done about them at all.

(Nigerians won't do the above because they prefer to share money....rather than to work for money. If we had committed to a programme of industrial development since the 1970's...when we actually had an industrial sector.....Nigeria would have been a world leader by now.Not first world...but at the level of an Asian Tiger. But Nigerians prefer to be kept wives of rich and wealthy men grin).

You cannot restructure Nigeria without restructuring the people....and if you persist...you will end in destruction.

I wonder....what solutions have Ijaw people designed for the pollution in their soils/waters? Developing such solutions could provide jobs and make many people prosperous.Plus....why can't Nigeria build machines/refineries for our oil industry? Why are we waiting for the Whites and Asians to save us? Why aren't Rivers and Bayelsa leaders in oil industry technology? Why isn't anything being done about bad leadership? Why?

Nigerians need to restructure themselves. Or else....we can have the SNC /True federalism today....and tomorrow, it would just be old wine in new bottles. The exploiters will just change uniforms and keep on exploiting.

Time we stopped blaming others and started blaming ourselves. That's where the true federalism/restructuring starts.

My opinion.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You can as well come from "state-Delta".
Learn to respect peoples wish.
The era of "We SouthSouth....",is no more in voke.if you are Urhobo,or itsekiri,etc,its either you respect our quest for Lower Niger Region/Biafra/Niger Delta Republic,or you stick your s!.lly azz to Hausa-fulani and their Yoruba surrogates to be f*cked dry the more,or better,crave for your own independence.
That's trash bros..... Ijaws are more or less like the hausas. If the lower Niger is to break away then you guys are gonna lord it over the rest tribes. Biafra can break away but not the Lower Niger

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lastpage: 11:54am On Jun 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

Like most tribes in Nigeria...the Ijaw are ready to talk about how the money is shared....but about good governance, good leadership,etc.....silence.

Look....an Ijaw man is not in charge anymore. But in your states, you have LG chairmen, Governors...who are Ijaw. I know what I am saying is not going to be popular.....but why don't you go home and tell them to do the needful things...like investing in education...esp technical education, innovation, and technology....so that your state can be really developed.

And what I am saying to the Ijaws, I am saying to all Nigerians...especially the Hausas,Yorubas and Igbos. Go and tell your governors and LG chairmen to run your state/LG well. All this talk about restructuring Nigeria....it is because we are running out of money to share thanks to corruption at all levels...including ironically by some of those new advocates for restructuring....that we are now crying for restructuring. Meanwhile...we have more serious problems. And nothing is being done about them at all.

(Nigerians won't do the above because they prefer to share money....rather than to work for money. If we had committed to a programme of industrial development since the 1970's...when we actually had an industrial sector.....Nigeria would have been a world leader by now.Not first world...but at the level of an Asian Tiger. But Nigerians prefer to be kept wives of rich and wealthy men grin).

You cannot restructure Nigeria without restructuring the people....and if you persist...you will end in destruction.

I wonder....what solutions have Ijaw people designed for the pollution in their soils/waters? Developing such solutions could provide jobs and make many people prosperous.Plus....why can't Nigeria build machines/refineries for our oil industry? Why are we waiting for the Whites and Asians to save us? Why aren't Rivers and Bayelsa leaders in oil industry technology? Why isn't anything being done about bad leadership? Why?

Nigerians need to restructure themselves. Or else....we can have the SNC /True federalism today....and tomorrow, it would just be old wine in new bottles. The exploiters will just change uniforms and keep on exploiting.

Time we stopped blaming others and started blaming ourselves. That's where the true federalism/restructuring starts.

My opinion.

If ANYONE still has DOUBTS, then this POST should put it to rest.

We leave the important things and allow some selfish leaders to push us into self-destruction while they rake-in Billions.

[b]Development is from the "Street Level" and the Local Govt Chairman who is responsible for that, get shis monthly allocation from the center.
What do they do with it?
Why cant we hold them (LGA Chairpersons) responsible instead of looking tot he President?

I suggest that the Mod should lock this Thread because nothing more meaningful can be said apart from the above.[/b]

I wont comment anymore on this thread. That man has finito everything.

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by drtwist(m): 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
atlwireles:
[s][/s]

Try and keep your dumbness in your compound, don't bring it to the town square.
Noted sir
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2015
Datazone:

Idiot..na only una dey Nigerdelta? You nor go let us hear word for NL. Behave yourself o

If you drop a sensible comment, you get a sensible reply. When you show your stupidity, the same stupidity you'll get in return. Behave yourself! Mind YOUR business!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by atlwireles: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
bushdoc9919:
Hmmm

My opinion.
[/s]

another load of rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Billygee2u: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Editor1:
But why is it that hard for the North to stay independent?

Even in marriages, divorce is allowed!
Nigeria, pls let my pple go!!!
God bless you
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
[size=18pt]The truth is that Nigerias future is pregnant with beautiful things, some will with their own hands in peace (no violence) undo and demote themselves because of their ways of thinking..... Mark my words Nigeria would be in peace and the struggle for independence would never ever leave the ss/se. instead it would be a cause for the severe irrelevance of those regions.....Apologies to the good meaning members of those regions[/size]
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by NDPVF(m): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
[s]
Kx:
Another OgonI 9, cum Ken Saro Wiwa saga loading.

The chance was there, the opportunity was begging to be grabbed, but Edwin Clark, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, amnesty stipends etc
wont let my people see beyond their nose.
The chance is gone with the wind.
[/s]
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2015
Kx:
Another OgonI 9, cum Ken Saro Wiwa saga loading.

The chance was there, the opportunity was begging to be grabbed, but Edwin Clark, Tompolo, Asari Dokubo, amnesty stipends etc
wont let my people see beyond their nose.
The chance is gone with the wind.

Which Ogoni Nine are you talking about?
Listen friend, as much as I know that the tyrant who is in charge of the slave camp created by the slave traders is as blood thirsty as Abacha, this 2015, not 1995.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 02, 2015
Now that the political class is waking up.

The journey home is closer than what we are thinking,

Those of you who call them names can continue.

The Last Chapter of Nigeria has opened.

Luggard, come and tame your slaves oooo, some of them are even more blood thirsty than you

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2015
bogolobango:
@ECOTERRORS are u igbo or ijaw?
I'm igbo from Anambra
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

The 5th class citizen of the Nigerian State and our dear slaves, we are your master and lords. We will release you when we are done with our slaves.

For now keep enjoying the servitude you have been ordained to always do.

They want Biafra, they keep running away from there daily.

They want Biafra, their supposed best brains are not even in their land.

They want Biafra and their investments are not even on their gully eroded land.

See classical example of chamelonic deception.
did you even have brain at all

U reason through your anus

For your information u can do any business in any parts of the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lexy2014: 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2015
TechRev:
The Zooo is falling, like humpty dumpty it will yakata and fall jaga-jaga. The damnable zoological republic where evil reigns supreme has to fall and be destroyed.!!! QED!!!! Evil can never rule unchecked and even the evil Mods cant stop it if they like make them ban their Pa--
that's y we had an ijaw zoologist as president 4 at least 4years
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2015
Guy or Lady you are laying the blame the wrong way. It was the sabotage of the south-south that kept Nigeria as one. Guy or Lady you are laying the blame the wrong way. It was the sabotage of the south-south that kept Nigeria as one. Guy or Lady you are laying the blame the wrong way. It was the sabotage of the south-south that kept Nigeria as one.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
chrisbaba1:
[size=18pt]The truth is that Nigerias future is pregnant with beautiful things, some will with their own hands in peace (no violence) undo and demote themselves because of their ways of thinking..... Mark my words Nigeria would be in peace and the struggle for independence would never ever leave the ss/se. instead it would be a cause for the severe irrelevance of those regions.....Apologies to the good meaning members of those regions[/size]

Bros, our independence is a conclusion,
It is a matter o how soon.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by IBROHIM: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chigold101:
good...

Modified:
This is the best thing to do because living in this zoo with the born to rule elements is becoming a serious problem.

I wish aguiyi ironsi, saro wiwi and Nnamdi Azikiwe are alive to see the mess they dragged their people into.

Adaka Boro tried it is the Aguiyi Ironsi man that messed up the whole thing because of his short sightedness...

We need independent Lower Niger Republic or Republic of Biafra or even both.... We are tired of living in this zoo called Nigeria...
because your clueless son lost election! So you guys will only stay in Nigeria only if you continue to rule Nigeria abi? You are all so myopic! Just wait for 10 years and then go form ur own country! The investment in oil and gas was not made with ur money! Let's develop the resources from other areas and then you guys can then GO and DIE on top ur oil! Bastards!!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by bogolobango(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
So y u re talking on behalf of ijaws if u want ur biafra why cant u go ahead nd leave others alone

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
Push for development and true federalism before trying to form a new country.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by superstar1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
did you even have brain at all

U reason through your anus

For your information u can do any business in any parts of the world

Naaaa. We use our brain to reason from the part of the country where ei came from.and not our chest.

That was why we could end the war with just a statement from the Sage himself.

You can do biz from any part of the world and your biz must conform to the laws of the land, that are not yours, where those biz are located
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by GhaliNaaba(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2015
Fooli*h tribe should have negotiate when Jonathan was in power. Group of idio*ts*.
Remember say NA aboki dey power now. Tell them not kill themselves. As the wound of civil war is yet to heal.
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by dnuelly(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
The truth is bitter... But one just have to say it... You're right bro... I'm also a deltan... Even the smallest child delta knows what's going on... The ijaws has a way of making you feel they are helping you, but pls dnt get it twisted... It's only for their fake and selfish interest, they want's to enrich themselves. Not all of em though!

Datazone:

Make all these touts go sleep...

**modified **
I'm from Delta State for those who are in doubt, I'm just not happy the way these thieves up there claim they are fighting for NigerDelta yet they are enriching themselves. What has Asari done in Rivers or Bayelsa? What has Tompolo done in Delta?

1 Like

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lastpage: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
Mightymanna:
then Abuja which is the capital is already located in the north this mean other regions are the ones to secede not the north itself or can you give an example where a region secede with the capital?

I reverse myself just for you.

You see, the Capital has to be SOMEWHERE!
That is how it is in the whole world..... you cant put the Capital in "space"! grin grin

It was moved away from Lagos, among other things because it looked like a Yoruba Capital (being located in the SW), even though it makes more sense where it was, than where it is now.

Let us assume the Capital was moved to Yenogoa, how do you think the Northerners or even your Igbo neighbours would react?
Its always going to be the same "selfish feeling".

But the important thing is that No matter where the Capital is, EVERYONE must be made to feel "part and included" because it is the country's capital and not the Capital of the indigenous people there.

The North have never wanted to secede, not for one day.

Secession has ALWAYS been the idea of the East..... now since the advent of Oil in the SS, they are trying to deceive the S/S to join them, for reasons we all know. undecided

I would rather we discuss WHY and the underlying reasons for that feeling of "We are not a part" of them so that if it is justified, it may be rectified.

But to go about arrogantly, to threaten some part of the country with breakage like you are feeding them, is only going to lead to more hatred and a further feeling of distrust (You wonder why no one wants to trust the Igbo man with the Presidency? And l dont see that changing anytime soon!) of what you will do, if given some leeway.

Selfishness does not prosper any nation.
Justice and Equity does..... and that is what should be on the table.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
teeowl:
Push for development and true federalism before trying to form a new country.

You're very correct. True federalism should be the focal point of agitation. ....
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by ruffDiamond: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2015
grin@op just another trash writeup fit first for the delusional and ignorant and second fit the trashcan people no dey hear word sha until gbege happens
Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by lexy2014: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
Chigold101:
good...

Modified:
This is the best thing to do because living in this zoo with the born to rule elements is becoming a serious problem.

I wish aguiyi ironsi, saro wiwi and Nnamdi Azikiwe are alive to see the mess they dragged their people into.

Adaka Boro tried it is the Aguiyi Ironsi man that messed up the whole thing because of his short sightedness...

We need independent Lower Niger Republic or Republic of Biafra or even both.... We are tired of living in this zoo called Nigeria...
that's y we had an ijaw zoologist as president 4 at least 4years

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by sanandreas(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
dallyemmy:
The Ijaws Nation make more clamor of our Coexistence because of the crude but the chunk of it comes from Akwa Ibom not Bayelsa or Delta State.

I wish you know how many oil wells are in delta state and the gas infrastructure in Bayelsa state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by truefact: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
superstar1:

The 5th class citizen of the Nigerian State and our dear slaves, we are your master and lords. We will release you when we are done with our slaves.

For now keep enjoying the servitude you have been ordained to always do.

They want Biafra, they keep running away from there daily.

They want Biafra, their supposed best brains are not even in their land.

They want Biafra and their investments are not even on their gully eroded land.

See classical example of chamelonic deception.
If you are a scratch faced. ..you are sore loser...yoruba has never mattered in nigeria. Yorubas has no bearing in Nigeria equation. You are simply a tooled, used and dumped. Nigeria is about east and north. ..Nonetheless, the north has dislodged the east...ypu are slave...slaves are tools to do dirty jobs...And the North used you for their dirty jobs...you are a slave

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Renegotiate Our Coexistence In Nigeria —IJAW NATION by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, our independence is a conclusion,
It is a matter o how soon.

[size=17pt]Your independence, our joy. Your being involved too, out joy, eitherways its all good.... How you will survive the power struggle in your midst is the issue.... SS AND SE surely cannot co-exist in peace, independently the internal rift is sure.... Either way, i am rooting for whatever you desire... Sincerely, if the crude oil is the main source of your affection then, cheesy[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn / Sanwo-olu Commissions Oba Sekumade Concrere Road In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.