Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? (1968 Views)

The Moment U Tell An Igbo Gal That U Love Her / How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by beamz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2006
Close to one year now after my last relationship wrecked I have come across several ladies that I cherished so very well but the problem is when I pour my heart feelings to them, they seem not to take me serious. Its such a piss-off to me and I am so lonely.
Pls sisters what is the best way to make you folks understand and belive in a guy that fallls so deep in love.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by rawlings(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2006
lol, i guess u got a sister.
well just make her know u are seriouse and keep communication alive.always make her happy, and show her love!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by iice(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2006
maybe its because its become such a popular saying that it takes more than mere words to prove the existence of the love
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by beamz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2006
hs
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by minto(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2008
buy her a lexus jeep. grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by sylvao2000(m): 6:40pm On Feb 24, 2008
@poster:

Slap her and then buy mama put for her ok.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2008
minto:

buy her a lexus jeep. grin
omg!!! do i know you or sth? b/c you just wrote exactly what i was thinking. great minds think alike kiss so, are you going to buy me a lexus jeep or what? for friendship?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by deola1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2008
by standing in front of a speedy trailer grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by deola1(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2008
by standing in front of a speedy trailer  grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by segzicres(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2008
you could start with your sister,aunty,house help,mum or somebody, how about this
you could steal your mum and dad's salary and give it to her then she'll take you serious.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by adeboo(f): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2008
beamz:

Close to one year now after my last relationship wrecked I have come across several ladies that I cherished so very well but the problem is when I pour my heart feelings to them, they seem not to take me serious. Its such a piss-off to me and I am so lonely.
Please sisters what is the best way to make you folks understand and believe in a guy that fallls so deep in love.

Maybe its just that u are getting too boring and way too serious in ur approach.

But wait, which hear feeling are u pouring into them?
Ur past relationship or what u feel about them?

I dont get it.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by minto(m): 1:12am On Feb 25, 2008
morenike09:

omg!!! do i know you or sth? b/c you just wrote exactly what i was thinking. great minds think alike kiss so, are you going to buy me a lexus jeep or what? for friendship?

It's good you gave me an option morenike09. I'll surely buy you what; I promise. I just hope you won't opt out of this friendship soon. kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 25, 2008
minto:

It's good you gave me an option morenike09. I'll surely buy you what; I promise. I just hope you won't opt out of this friendship soon. kiss kiss kiss grin
sorry o, that was a typo. you see when i typed "or what?" i meant "or Lexus car". dnt mind me jare. . . so abeg, send the Lexus Jeep or Lexus Car to my garage. thanks kiss
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by minto(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2008
aight buddy, keep your toes crossed and pls remind me again incase I forget.  kiss wink grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 26, 2008
minto:

aight buddy, keep your toes crossed and please remind me again incase I forget. kiss wink grin
rotflmao. . . lol, and how do i keep my toes crossed? forget wetin? am watching you oh. . .dnt make me have to send the EFCC to your cave to come and arrest you o tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by Usiola(m): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2008
so easy,
If u guys speak english, then say it
If she is deaf and dumb, learn the sign language; aukpuputago
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by annboga(f): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2008
All u need to do is just to make her
understand that u love her by the words of ur
mouth, aiight.
u need to show her love ,care ,affection and all u think
is right for a sweet lady like her to av, safe.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl That U Love Her? by smoothpapuzy(m): 4:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Just hustle to make more money, then, you would have options. You sound like a broke ass

(1) (Reply)

Wot Will U Do If Two Blood Sisters Are Pregenant For You / 90% Of The Sweetness Of The Forbidden Fruit / Number Of Single Ladies Increasing By The Day:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.