Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President (43562 Views)

Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket / Infantino With Ifeanyi Ubah: As FIFA Keys Into ‘Football Made In Anambra’ / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by sultan003(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So we must tolerate corruption in the name of fighting anti-imperialism?

Here is the full story about FIFA corruption: http://www.vox.com/2015/5/27/8665577/fifa-arrests-indictment

If you want to fight them racists....make sure your hands are clean well well.

Western media will always paint the wrong picture...
this is not about fighting corruption. this is a biased investigation against the third world and sepp blatter. the excuse they keep giving is that they used US institutions to carry out this corruption, but wait they are investigating "African diaspora" and not "charles demspey" and the german federation both transactions were carried out outside US institutions.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
sultan003:

this is not about fighting corruption. this is a biased investigation against the third world and sepp blatter. the excuse they keep giving is that they used US institutions to carry out this corruption, but wait they are investigating "African disapora" and not "charles demspey" and the german federation both transactions were carried out outside US insititutions.

Many of the transactions were carried out in American banks.

Read the link I provided above. The Americans cannot go after acts committed outside.

And let's be honest....FIFA is a corrupt organization. Forget the anti-imperialist stuff.....FIFA needs house cleaning.

P.S--Jack Warner...the African diaspora...got into trobule because he got his sons to move some of his ill gotten bribe through American banks. Big mistake....especially as the sons were moving cash in excess of the regulations.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by sojihandsome: 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
At Last that old man is gone let us see new faces with great new ideas
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by omar22(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

So we must tolerate corruption in the name of fighting anti-imperialism?

Here is the full story about FIFA corruption: http://www.vox.com/2015/5/27/8665577/fifa-arrests-indictment

If you want to fight them racists....make sure your hands are clean well well.

Tell me you are Joking! do you know how USA got the 94 world cup?

Every bidding country bribed a FIFA executive member, England offered LV bags to the 24 executive members wives LV bags (which seems laughable) when you compare £1m another bidding nation offered. Germany stepped down and allow England to host Euro 96 and promised to return the favour but when the opportunity to host the 2006 WC came up England stabbed Germany in the Back.

Am sorry but Blatter was fine until he decided to rotate the WC to each continent before under Joao Havalenge Europe hosted a WC every 8 years but now its different.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by sojihandsome: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
We its very clear now that most football fans really want to see him go just got this on NaijaBet.com and so many other blogs and pages

Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
omar22:

Tell me you are Joking! do you know how USA got the 94 world cup?

Every bidding country bribed a FIFA executive member, England offered LV bags to the 24 executive members wives LV bags (which seems laughable) when you compare £1m another bidding nation offered. Germany stepped down and allow England to host Euro 96 and promised to return the favour but when the opportunity to host the 2006 WC came up England stabbed Germany in the Back.

Am sorry but Blatter was fine until he decided to rotate the WC to each continent before under Joao Havalenge Europe hosted a WC every 8 years but now its different.

Whatever.....corruption must not be swept under the carpet because of ''evil western interests''.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by ollapaul(m): 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nairalandinfo:
So so angry now......it's time Africa, Asia, Middle East & the South Americanz reject anybody that will be brought forward by the Europeanz
Mind you Blatter is European
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by sultan003(m): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Many of the transactions were carried out in American banks.

Read the link I provided above. The Americans cannot go after acts committed outside.

And let's be honest....FIFA is a corrupt organization. Forget the anti-imperialist stuff.....FIFA needs house cleaning.

P.S--Jack Warner...the African diaspora...got into trobule because he got his sons to move some of his ill gotten bribe through American banks. Big mistake....especially as the sons were moving cash in excess of the regulations.

Read this http://thewire.in/2015/05/31/make-no-mistake-the-fifa-war-is-not-about-football-or-corruption/
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by sultan003(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Whatever.....corruption must not be swept under the carpet because of ''evil western interests''.

if you are dealing with corruption deal with everybody. e.g clinton and the money he received from qatari bid committee...
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by ddeola: 3:30am On Jun 04, 2015
Corrupt old man
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by kydreams(m): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2019
@justwise please i have been trying to reach you through you mail for days and i notice you have been busy....i need your help and it have nothing to do with this forum ....please check my mail and i will be very happy
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by justwise(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2019
kydreams:
@justwise please i have been trying to reach you through you mail for days and i notice you have been busy....i need your help and it have nothing to do with this forum ....please check my mail and i will be very happy

You are an agent and you have being using different IDs to post for years now, when i ban one ID you get another one to keep running your visa/invitation letter business, when you are not doing that your ''friends'' are openly referring people to your business.
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by kydreams(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
justwise:

You are an agent and you have being using different IDs to post for years now, when i ban one ID you get another one to keep running your visa/invitation letter business, when you are not doing that your ''friends'' are opening referring people to your business.

Im not... does where people i help to ukraine....and im sorry for breaking the rules of the forum...student dont get invitation directly from schools in ukraine...so i only help if they ask...and give advice...and im sorry for breaking the rules of the forum and thank you for replying me
Re: Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President by Theophinio(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
kydreams:

Im not... does where people i help to ukraine....and im sorry for breaking the rules of the forum...student dont get invitation directly from schools in ukraine...so i only help if they ask...and give advice...and im sorry for breaking the rules of the forum and thank you for replying me
Hi bro
I know you have some information about Ukrainian football
How's their 3rd division like. Do they owe players salaries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Nigerian And Family Rock 2018 Super Eagles World Cup Jersey - Pictures / Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games / Brazil Vs Nigeria Friendly: Super Eagles On Their Way To Singapore (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.