Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC (4034 Views)

Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? / I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... / She Will Always Want It Bigger... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by timawoku(m): 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
I dey go usa...

Americans must see this!

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2015
sinaj:
shocked o! my gosh!...

look at dat butt embarassed
grin
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
good that you accept you are a monkey at least you not denying your background grin you must really be working Hard for humans for them to allow you make use of their properties like this grin
ur ex boyfriend and ur current boyfriend and ur future husband none of them can be more handsome than i am and im better than all of them combine together, "why am i even waisting my time chatting with a goblin lyk u? mcheew son of a b.itch.
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by WisdomCanada(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2015
sinaj:
shocked o! my gosh!...

look at dat butt embarassed
lol, u no well grin grin
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Masterclass32: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2015
Warris dis? Not the best looking sight I've seen in recent weeks.

Folks should stop all these fake stuff: fake bossom, fake buttocks, fake hair, fake eye brow, fake whatever.

Learn to appreciate urself the way you are. Not everybody is crazy about big backsides. Some are more on the conservative side.

Bottom line: Learn to appreciate urself. There's always somebody somewhere who appreciates you the way you are.

I just hope this lady's whole backside doesn't get slashed off.
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
undecidednothing like original.
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by AfricanApple(f): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
ur ex boyfriend and ur current boyfriend and ur future husband none of them can be more handsome than i am and im better than all of them combine together, "why am i even waisting my time chatting with a goblin lyk u? mcheew son of a b.itch.
grin grin grin clown. I don't deal with ugly boys not to talk of monkey- ugly like yours. ugly guys never even come my way

I'm so sorry if the insults pained you. but let me advise you. rule number one: when you don't have a meaningful contribution to make, stick your tongue in your damn anu.s grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Blackfire(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Toasting a very ukwulicious girl at total garden ibadan,*view topic and pic* look at the girl again, *start running,forgetting my car*
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
grin grin grin clown. I don't deal with ugly boys not to talk of monkey- ugly like yours. ugly guys never even come my way

I'm so sorry if the insults pained you. but let me advise you. rule number one: when you don't have a meaningful contribution to make, stick your tongue in your damn anu.s grin grin
i dnt exchange words with little girls that normally i cant even talk to them bcaus they are nt just my level, ure just nt my type "ok peace!!! other ladies dat i run tins with are watching pls dnt quote me again.
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
holy shiit
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by amichaelz101(m): 2:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tell them
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by domopps(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op how did u no that happened as a result of butt enlargement?

Cheeeeeers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot EROGENOUS ZONES To Touch On Your Lover’s Body During Sex / Meet 10 Nairaland Virgins. / You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.