Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC (4019 Views)

Guys, Are You Ok With ur gf/wife displaying her Cleaveage Public/Social Media? / I've Never Enjoyed Sex, And I'm OK With That.... / She Will Always Want It Bigger... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by baski92(m): 6:54am On Jun 03, 2015

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by INTROVERT(f): 6:57am On Jun 03, 2015
Inyama shocked
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by saaedlee: 6:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Which is more disgusting, the photo or the caption?
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 03, 2015
WTF

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:01am On Jun 03, 2015
Gross. I hate seeing such early morning

1 Like

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by sinaj(f): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2015
shocked o! my gosh!...

look at dat butt embarassed
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ggrin(f): 7:10am On Jun 03, 2015
Rokiatulipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by xpac01(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by xpac01(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
baski92:
Shyt! Op viewers discretion could help please.

1 Like

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Negodu Ukwu

Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by baski92(m): 7:24am On Jun 03, 2015
xpac01:

Shyt! Op viewers discretion could help please.
abi,,,, tanx not a enough space to update it
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by bewla(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2015
Oti jo na ju
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by nikkiehan(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2015
haha y now undecided y showing us dis at dis early momo d tin is irritating abeg! #wanna #vomit hmn!
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by AfricanApple(f): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
I can perceive the smell of that rot from here
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ellahzy(f): 7:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Gosh this is so irritating!
is it beans that they filled in there. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Inyama shocked
babe since ure new here let sweetorgasm show u around
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:07am On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
I can perceive the smell of that rot from here
shut up
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2015
ggrin:
Rokiatulipsrsealed
GGRIN i swear u nor get sense
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by AfricanApple(f): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
shut up
I know your azzz is as rotten as that. Eya, sorry o
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Davotee(m): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2015
It is well
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
sinaj:
shocked o! my gosh!...

look at dat butt embarassed
wnt u suck it 4 a million dollar?
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ggrin(f): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
GGRIN i swear u nor get sense
ewu
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
I know your azzz is as rotten as that. Eya, sorry o
y are u pretending as if dats nt your ass
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by czarr(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
ellahzy:
Gosh this is so irritating!

is it beans that they filled in there. lipsrsealed
....this one go like beans o.
as e black so e resemble beans?
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2015
ggrin:
ewu
u mumu ehn!!!
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by mencade5(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2015
rokiatu why na?
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by AfricanApple(f): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
y are u pretending as if dats nt your ass
you look like a yellow monkey though, with your wide face like that
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2015
AfricanApple:
you look like a yellow monkey though, with your wide face like that
LOL o common are u saying im cute? wink
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by AfricanApple(f): 8:45am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
LOL o common are u saying im cute? wink
good that you accept you are a monkey at least you not denying your background grin you must really be working Hard for humans for them to allow you make use of their properties like this grin
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Jinyjagz(m): 8:47am On Jun 03, 2015
chai
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by Pheals(f): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Jeeesuu.... U na wonh kill person !! Anh anh [area]
Re: Lady's You are not OK with what God Gave to you, you want it bigger CATION PIC by vickkyruby(f): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
Why na? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!! / How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. / Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.