Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted (3919 Views)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by tpiadotcom: 3:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Here we go again with the oversharing.

Aka who asked you.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 4:37am On Jun 06, 2015
endowednicky:
hey,zombie,if you talking about NIGERIAN ladies here,I guess ur mom,sisters,aunties,ur daughters!(If you have any)and all your female generations too are all prostitutes!!!#no offense#.............mumu,are Nigerian nor better pass. Brazil b4for your mind you don marry.

Very soon,you'll open a thread"HELP,MY WIFE SLEEPS WITH ALL D MALE IN THE COMPANY!!!
my mom ain't Nigerian. I say it again and again, nigerian girls are useless. You're an ex or even a prostitute. You're all ashawos. Nothing good can ever come out of you guys.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
donbenedict:
are u not the head of the house? Her money is your money!

Se o gbadun?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Seriously Fu**ck Dancing A Fat Girl On Stage / The Discrepancy Between Ladies And Guys Conversations. / How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.