Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted (3932 Views)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Sveen: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Mznaett:
I reside in Ph too. Can i send my Cv down to ur end sir? Goodmorning Concerning ur wife's issue i think bringing some1 who's fluent in good English language to take her on tutorial class is nt a bad idea cuz 4rm tym she'd understand better
where in ph? As for the tutor I've already arranged for one.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by nikkiehan(f): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
nothing really. Not just comfortable with really with my wife having to earn more than I do. But she's a very liberal person though.
buy u z dat is nt ur problem
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Ishilove: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
wetin happen to nigerian men?
Una Nigerian men are very pre-historic in outlook. 50k salary difference shouldn't be a cause for concern
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by donbenedict(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I know. Maybe it's just the Nigerian gene in me not wanting a woman to earn higher than myself.
jealousy and envy will soon creep in. And u don't want that. Besides, u should be happy, at least u dnt hav to gv her monthly money for cookin and upkeep, since its obvious she knws she earns higher dan you.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Mznaett: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2015
Mulattoclaro,,gud 2knw u've done dat. Well, Ozuboko off Abuloma road

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
tell your father to stop too.
ignore lyk a boss
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
madness! Define weed? Idïôt.
are u a refugee 4rm togo? no offence
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Vision4God: 11:23am On Jun 03, 2015
@Op which dpartment are u working wt in SPDC?
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by adexeli(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
guy calm down. We are not quarreling. Just not too comfortable with the idea that my wife will earn more than I do.
It doesnt matter. . Is your lady the proud type ? ? If NO you got no problem with that
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:
So what's the issue?

very good question.

I will ask it again: So, what's the Issue??!
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
nothing really. Not just comfortable with really with my wife having to earn more than I do. But she's a very liberal person though.

Though she's gonna earn a little higher than me due to the fact that she's a foreigner but I'm not really concerned about that. The only problem is that she's not too fluent in English. I've decided to enroll her in English classes but my problem is the timing so it would affect her work.

with these contradicting statements coming from one mouth, i can only deduce that you want to tell us about your Brazilian wife. Personally I don't think it's a bad thing if you tell us about her, but just be forthright with it and quit the plenty whining
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Nikyluv(f): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I don't really know much about you though. I probably don't reside where you reside.

am a Nigerian but reside in Abuja, currently working @ NAOC
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by elantraceey(f): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
not too comfortable with the idea that wife will be earning more than myself. Though it's just a slight difference in salary though. About 50k difference.

You applied for the job yourself didn't you? Then you shouldn't complain.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Vision4God:
@Op which dpartment are u working wt in SPDC?
HSE and Operations
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
madness! Define weed? Idïôt.

Not cool
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by SweetWJ(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
We heard U .... so what is our business ?? .... U knw your problem ... U also knw the answer to it .... So what else?
Mayb he want us to help him teach her foreign wife queens english in 30minutes.
No be u go marry am because Naija ladies wey sabi Engwish don finish?
Bear ur cross.
*watching movie wit a can of Fayrouz to sip*
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by SweetWJ(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
donbenedict:
jealousy and envy will soon creep in. And u don't want that. Besides, u should be happy, at least u dnt hav to gv her monthly money for cookin and upkeep, since its obvious she knws she earns higher dan you.
Is dat an advice? Hmmm.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by 2dice(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
SweetWJ:
Mayb he want us to help him teach her foreign wife queens english in 30minutes.
No be u go marry am because Naija ladies wey sabi Engwish don finish?
Bear ur cross.
*watching movie wit a can of Fayrouz to sip*
ee tire me Oo ... The n!gga is also scared of a richer wife... His next thread might be " my foreign wife want me to call her MA at work
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Richy4(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
If your wife's problem is English language in this world, then you got zero problem bro.

Congratulations on your wedding by the way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by paulo220(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I know. Maybe it's just the Nigerian gene in me not wanting a woman to earn higher than myself.
,sir,ur worrying over nothing,this thread supposed to be thanksgiving not otherwise. Am happy for u nd ur wife. Therefore,no advise for u rather we will join u in thanking God.......mission accomplished season 1.........am waiting for season 2........
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
paulo220:
,sir,ur worrying over nothing,this thread supposed to be thanksgiving not otherwise. Am happy for u nd ur wife. Therefore,no advise for u rather we will join u in thanking God.......mission accomplished season 1.........am waiting for season 2........
God bless you my bro. Follow for a follow back.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Ligxy(f): 2:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
OP just want us to know sha say him get oyibo wife and nice job. Ok o, we don know. Thank God for you.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by ellapius(f): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what is that supposed to mean?
it means all ur pranks are abut to come to light.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2015
ellapius:
it means all ur pranks are abut to come to light.
I love my wife. Why would I want to play pranks? She's a beautiful Brazilian woman. A South American beauty. Why would I stoop so low as to play pranks by having anything to do with you and your fellow Nigerian girls? God forbid.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by endowednicky(f): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
OP,you are so OP!!!#offpoint#
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2015
endowednicky:
OP,you are so OP!!!#offpoint#
and you're so dumb.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by endowednicky(f): 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
and you're so dumb.
zombie husband,from your writeup,you actually wanted her to work in the company in the 1stplace,so how is it our business if she join you,and she earns more??you worked 4 it,the company accepted.
You never saw the disadvantage before you started it??

Abi which advice you wan make I give you now?hun??

Go sleep abeg.

Hey,don't quote me again,cold dey abeg!!
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
endowednicky:
zombie husband,from your writeup,you actually wanted her to work in the company in the 1stplace,so how is it our business if she join you,and she earns more??you worked 4 it,the company accepted.
You never saw the disadvantage before you started it??

Abi which advice you wan make I give you now?hun??

Go sleep abeg.

Hey,don't quote me again,cold dey abeg!!
see this okpo? I don't feel angry. Matter of fact I don't care if she earns higher than me. She's not like you and your fellow Nigerian girls who are prostitutes. Go and look for customers cos I'm not interested.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by ellapius(f): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I love my wife. Why would I want to play pranks? She's a beautiful Brazilian woman. A South American beauty. Why would I stoop so low as to play pranks by having anything to do with you and your fellow Nigerian girls? God forbid.
huh
not me dears its them at spdc the ones that av been keeping u busy b4 u ran to south america to get ur Brazilian woman.get ready honey cos we nigerian ladies re smarter than u tink. u ll have a lot beta than this to make them forgive u. for all the heart u av broken for all the lies u av told.lols
mind u I tink ur boss will love to see ur beautiful brazilian wife .no wonder her pay is bigger .
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by endowednicky(f): 2:41am On Jun 06, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this okpo? I don't feel angry. Matter of fact I don't care if she earns higher than me. She's not like you and your fellow Nigerian girls who are prostitutes. Go and look for customers cos I'm not interested.
hey,zombie,if you talking about NIGERIAN ladies here,I guess ur mom,sisters,aunties,ur daughters!(If you have any)and all your female generations too are all prostitutes!!!#no offense#.............mumu,are Nigerian nor better pass. Brazil b4for your mind you don marry.

Very soon,you'll open a thread"HELP,MY WIFE SLEEPS WITH ALL D MALE IN THE COMPANY!!!
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by endowednicky(f): 2:44am On Jun 06, 2015
ellapius:
huh
not me dears its them at spdc the ones that av been keeping u busy b4 u ran to south america to get ur Brazilian woman.get ready honey cos we nigerian ladies re smarter than u tink. u ll have a lot beta than this to make them forgive u. for all the heart u av broken for all the lies u av told.lols
mind u I tink ur boss will love to see ur beautiful brazilian wife .no wonder her pay is bigger .
babe,abeg your head dey der jare!!!thumbs up 4 u....lev am make pant dey wear am,e neva see something!!!weyrey man...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Version Of Love Letter / My First Girl Friend Wrote Me This Letter 7years Ago / This Goat Is Always Clean. My Boyfriend Keeps Goat As A Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.