Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). (175495 Views)

Can Payoneer Cards Work On Aliexpress And Alibaba? / Alibaba’s Wife Appointed MD Of Enterprise Bank / Aliexpress And Ordering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 3:48am On Jul 11, 2015
[quote author=bobojoshua post=35477325][/quote]

I think most wanna be importer will find your importation tips more useful and they may be encouraged the more if you give free tips on importation business rather than selling to them and as a result of that ,they may take you as their mentor which will in return give your company more deals. But if you insist on selling the information product about importation business,how much is the cost . Mind you, you can only get what you want in life by helping others get what they want. #Problem solving concept.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:38am On Jul 11, 2015
abbeyforex:

I think most wanna be importer will find your importation tips more useful and they may be encouraged the more if you give free tips on importation business rather than selling to them and as a result of that ,they may take you as their mentor which will in return give your company more deals. But if you insist on selling the information product about importation business,how much is the cost . Mind you, you can only get what you want in life by helping others get what they want. #Problem solving concept.

Good Morning Abbeyforex.

Thanks for your comment and recommendation. As you can see for now I and my team don't have anymore plans of selling importation ebook for now and our brand name: ALE-AIRPAY is strictly for breaking payment barriers in any Chinese & Japanese shopping website&Other Countries at request. Sure i will definitely share more tips & guide lines at when the information is available to me but the fact i share those tips don't mean i own a compulsory mandate of, share importation tips and tutorials before I use your services. So that impression should be off set, because I know some many quite of info marketer ebooks that don't even have some tips I do drop here.... My advise for those who want to venture into importation business please take a scan reading of my update from 1day one to the ending and you will get a clear nature of the business and if you think that you are not giving more out what I'm dropping here them contact me though my email on my signature with the issues and a { CONSULANT TOKEN FEE MAY APPLY}.
Lastly, We Also Release A Soft Copy,Pictures Guide On Importation To Our Customers That Has Use Our Services For 2/3 Times Or Depending On The Transaction Valve Worth He/She Has Use Our Services For Which Also Including Free Importation Consultant Service For Life.................................
Remain Bless & More Educating Importation Tips Will Keep Rolling Out Here As God Provides....

Best Regards
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services
Yenagoa,Bayelsa State.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Good Morning Sir/Ma.
In Conjunction With Rational Integrated Services Limited,China.
We Now Ship Direct For Our Prudent Clients & It Now Save Time.
Below Here Is Our Price List.

1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $8 / N450. Per Kg.{Without Battery}.

1 Day Express Cargo From China To Lagos = $9 / N500. Per Kg. {With Battery}

5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$4.7 /N350. Per Kg[Without Battery]

5/7Days Cargo From China To Lagos =$5 / N380 . Per Kg [With Battery]

Cargo Delivery Send Out Days =Tuesday, Thursday, Saturdays.

Express Delivery = Daily Basics.
Lastly, In Air Cargo Delivery Sometimes Their Might Be Delay For Some Operational Reasons Delay In Delivery From Airlines Company or From Government Regulations Is Not Good So We Always Pray Against It & Air Cargo Lines Do Increase Their Fare Anytime They Deem It Necessary But We Must Always Carry Our Clients Along.

Note: Please We Only Ship Direct For Our Clients On Request Only... Why Will Ship To Other Of Client Agent Address In GZ After We Have Successful Purchase The Items On Your Behalf.

Thanks

Best Regards.
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.[AleAirPay].
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good Evening Everyone,

It Is So Boring And Annoying To Discover That 75% Of Newbies & Pro Importer Don't Know How To Save Expenses Cost When Trying To Import Items From China. Some Even Spend 5%/10% Of Their Profit On Calls,Internet Surfing Of Items,etc Before Their Goods Get To Nigeria Which Is Very Bad Of Entrepreneur Who Want To Succeed In The Business.....

shocked shocked shocked shockedBASIC TIPS ON HOW TO SAVE IMPORTATION EXPENSES COST. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes It Is Good You Know Your China Sellers / Merchants Business Hours.
Benefits: The Seller Will Be Online To Respond To Your Email Inquiry And Also Instant Chat To Know More About The Item.

Best Communicating Tools

Please Try And Get An Updated Communicating Tools Like Whatsapp, QQ App, Trade Manager, Skype App These Tools Mention Will Save You The Cost You Were Suppose To Make International Calls. With Them You Are Guaranty Of Getting Instant Response From Them.

To Be Cont.
Thanks
Moses,E
Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by amtheone(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thanks so much @op

I saw an item on tmall.com at Chinese price of ¥178. Please how much is that in naira.

Thanks n remain blessed
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 1:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
amtheone:
Thanks so much @op

I saw an item on tmall.com at Chinese price of ¥178. Please how much is that in naira.

Thanks n remain blessed
Base On Our Buying Rate Of RMB Today Is N6764.
Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by amtheone(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
AleAirHub:

Base On Our Buying Rate Of RMB Today Is N6764.
Thanks

Pls can u drop ur contact here, i.e phone number preferably whatsapp and email. Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
amtheone:

Pls can u drop ur contact here, i.e phone number preferably whatsapp and email. Thanks

Good Evening Amtheone,

Here Is My Contact Details: Whats-app /Call: 07032073069, 08117180011 I Email: Instantpay25@gmail.com, Securesuccess1988@gmail.com I Bbm: 23A7F630.
Thanks

Best Regards
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Tcharlx(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Psalmade,

Here are the few emails addresses of nairaland users that has tested & use our services:
Charles
tcharlytoo@yahoo.com

Babatunde
babsauthentic001@ gmail.com

Akintunde
akinl@ymail.com

Feyintola
olawalefeyintolaeyimofe@gmail.com .

We have quite numbers of their emails but will can only release these few once. So do with your best of knowledge contact any of them about our services and do have a great weekend ahead.

Thanks
Best Regards
Moses,E

Success don't just come to wishere else beggers would cruise. I stumled on the thread, read it through, I ventured/risked and GBAM, Moses of Ale-air delivered!
This is just a preamble. Real testimony coming...!
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Tcharlx:

Success don't just come to wishere else beggers would cruise. I stumled on the thread, read it through, I ventured/risked and GBAM, Moses of Ale-air delivered!
This is just a preamble. Real testimony coming...!

Good morning Mr. Tcharix.
Thanks For Your Remarkable Comment & We Are All Waiting For You To Unveil The Testimony, Because Every One Including I Myself Want To Be Part Of It.
Thanks
Na Godwin!!!
Moses.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2015
Good Morning Our Dear Esteem Customers.

With The Big Challenges Between Naira & Dollar @ A Parallel Rate Of $1 / 241-245. Our Official Rate Is Now $1/N230.5. Taking Effect From Today & These Rate Automatically Apply To Any Un-Paid Quotations Cost And Will Also Have Other Means Of Making Payment For Any Quotation Cost During The Public Holiday Though Our Voguepay.com Account & Mypaga.com Account.
Lastly, For Those Who Is Requesting For My Contact Details Please Check My Profile Signature And My Mail Id, Whatsapp, BBm Pins Are All There.

Thanks For Your Understanding And Your Satisfaction Is Our Pride.

Moses. E
Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Evening Everyone,

It Is So Boring And Annoying To Discover That 75% Of Newbies & Pro Importer Don't Know How To Save Expenses Cost When Trying To Import Items From China. Some Even Spend 5%/10% Of Their Profit On Calls,Internet Surfing Of Items,etc Before Their Goods Get To Nigeria Which Is Very Bad Of Entrepreneur Who Want To Succeed In The Business.....

shocked shocked shocked shockedBASIC TIPS ON HOW TO SAVE IMPORTATION EXPENSES COST. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes It Is Good You Know Your China Sellers / Merchants Business Hours.
Benefits: The Seller Will Be Online To Respond To Your Email Inquiry And Also Instant Chat To Know More About The Item.

Best Communicating Tools

Please Try And Get An Updated Communicating Tools Like Whatsapp, QQ App, Trade Manager, Skype App These Tools Mention Will Save You The Cost You Were Suppose To Make International Calls. With Them You Are Guaranty Of Getting Instant Response From Them.

To Be Cont.
Thanks
Moses,E

Good Afternoon Everyone,

In Continuation From Were We Stop, Let Me Quickly Add Some Tools.

Trick / Cheat Devices

Trick / Cheat Devices Are Those Tools That Can Really Cut Down Your Data Usage Expenses Every Month Because The Nature Of Importation Business Require Huge Amount Of Internet Data Allowance To Be Able To Stay Online 24/7 So As To Source For Items That You Want To Import & Also Enhance Your Knowledge Were To Get Good Quality Items. For Those Who Uses Personal Laptop / Desktop Computer It Will Be Better And [b]Cost Saving If You Use BlackBerry Data Subscription To Connect To Your Computer To Surf Online Through Desktop Manager Software Or Hotspot. .[/b] With It You Can Save 50% Of Your Money Spend On Broadband Internet Plans Cost . At List With #1000 Of Blackberry Bis You Are Sure Of Getting Data Allowance Of 3/3.7 GB Monthly Compare When You Want To Subscribe It For A Cost Of #3000/#5000 . Why Those Using Android Can Root Their Devices So As To Enable Them Using Blackberry Bis On It Or Better Still Purchase Cheap Data Plans From Good Number Of Resellers Found Here In Nairaland.

HINTS: For Those Who Want To Turn Their Window 7 Laptop / Pc To Hotspot So As To Enable Them Share Internet Connection To All Their Devices Ranging For 1 Gadget To 100 Gadget , Please Visit These Link To Get Full Tutorial & And You Will Be Glad That You Discover These Secret. https://luthfihariz./2012/03/12/share-internet-connection-via-virtual-access-point-in-windows-7/ And When You Must Have Carry Out All The Steps In The Link, Then Visit ; http://www.virtualaccesspoint.com/ With Your Internet Explorer Broswer And Once It Open:
SSID: Type In Your Network Name, eg; AleAirHotspot
Key: Type In Your Password. Then Click On: Turn On Soft Ap.
Once The Process Is Successfully, Then You Can Be Able To Use Your Laptop / Pc To Share Internet To 1-100 Devices......
Please Let Me Drop The Cut Here And Please You Can Also Add Your Contribution Also....

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It.... grin grin grin grin grin

Remain Bless And Happy Eid!!!

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 10:26am On Jul 18, 2015
Good Morning Every-One.

Security Alert ! Security Alert !! Security Alert !!!

PLEASE DON'T CLICK TO ANY EMAIL TITLE; CONFIRM YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON ALIBABA / ALIEXPRESS. IT IS A BIG SCAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That Is The Scam Messages I Have Been Receiving On My Official Email Since Yesterday, Please Dont Fall Victim To It And These Will Make Me To Write An Update On : Scamwatch & Online Security.

HINTS: Please Check The Picture Below To Get Clear Picture Of The Message..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please Do Have A Nice Day....

Moses, E

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Every-One.

Security Alert ! Security Alert !! Security Alert !!!

PLEASE DON'T CLICK TO ANY EMAIL TITLE; CONFIRM YOUR MEMBERSHIP ON ALIBABA / ALIEXPRESS. IT IS A BIG SCAM shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That Is The Scam Messages I Have Been Receiving On My Official Email Since Yesterday, Please Dont Fall Victim To It And These Will Make Me To Write An Update On : Scamwatch & Online Security.

HINTS: Please Check The Picture Below To Get Clear Picture Of The Message..... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please Do Have A Nice Day.....

Moses, E
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Good Evening Every One....

Since These Very Week I Have Been Receiving Some Quite Numbers Scam Phishing, or email ‘spoofing On My Emails And It Is Very Good I Share Some Guidance On How To Scale Though...

shocked shocked shockedOnline Shopping-Here’s How You Can Protect Your Money & Credit Card… shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked[b]Fish Out The Phishing Scams[/b] shocked shocked shocked.

Phishing, or email ‘spoofing’, is when cyber criminals lure you into giving them your personal information. Usually, they ask you to click on a link in an email, which directs you to a site where credit card numbers, usernames, passwords and ID numbers are requested. Phishing criminals appear convincing because they masquerade as a trustworthy entity, such as a bank. People fall for phishing scams are they mistakenly think these emails are legitimate as a personal email was sent to them. Reputable financial institution like banks or SARS will never ask for confidential information over email or the Internet.

shocked shocked shocked[b]To Trust a Website Or Not?[/b] shocked shocked shocked

With the rapid development of e-commerce platforms and increase in online shopping, more merchants are seeing the benefits of having an online shop. But your customers may be loathe to part with their credit card details.

Two Crucial Safety Indicators Can Add That Level Of Comfort When Transacting Online

shocked shocked shocked There Should Be a Padlock Symbol In The Browser Window shocked shocked shocked

Because it’s easy for a criminal to copy a padlock symbol image and paste it on a web page, before parting with personal information, ensure that the padlock is always present in the window frame of the browser. It’s advisable to click on the padlock icon to verify that the seller is who they say they are. When you click on this item, a certificate pops up. This certificate should be current and registered to the right address and company name.

shocked shocked shocked[b]The Image Of a Padlock Does Not Always Equal Legitimacy However.[/b]shocked shocked shocked

Cyber criminals are becoming increasingly clued-up. If you’re in any doubt as to the authenticity of a website, click away. If there is a warning about the site’s certificate, which pops out at you from the screen, then it’s best to not submit any information.

shocked shocked shocked[b]The Website Address Should Begin With ‘https://’.[/b]shocked shocked shocked

Secondly, the website address should be an encrypted and secured connection. This is indicated by the ‘https://’ symbol at the top of the browser. If this is missing from the website’s address, don’t proceed any further.

shocked shocked shocked[b]Use Shopper's Intuition[/b]shocked shocked shocked

Look at the site with a critical eye. And heed the old adage, "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is." If any of these questions trigger a warning bell in your head, you will be wise to find another online merchant:

*Are there extraordinary claims that you question?

*Do the company's prices seem unusually low?

*Does it look like the merchant is an amateur?

*Are there a lot of spelling or grammar errors?

*Does the company's phone go unanswered.

*The use of a post office box might not send up a red flag, but a merchant who does not also provide the company's physical address might be cause for concern.

Please I Have Recommended Some Great Chinese Sites That Has Been Test & Trusted And Were Items Are 40%/55% Off Price Compare To ALIEXPRESS & Other English China Sites On These Our Thread, Should Any One Ask Which Of The Site Then Can Start With. Please Choose From Any Of These Sites In These Link; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation#34449402 .

Lastly, Should You Want To Save Your Self From Stress And Other Unseen Processing Trying To Purchase From Those Sites, ALE-AIRPAY Is Here To Assist You All Though Until Your Items Get To Lagos,Nigeria And Also Your Location.

Here Is The Link To Go About It;https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Remember That Your Comments And Remarks Will Keep Energizing Us To Drop More Reviews,Tips And Update To Be A Successful Importation Entrepreneur.

Enjoy Your Shopping And Make More Money Out Of It....

Moses,E
F: Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 1:02am On Jul 19, 2015
you kept on talking about how to buy cheaply from the chosen site, which is quite commendable, but you forgot one very important aspect of importation which is selling of the product...
Now show me what and how to market or sale my product in the shortest possible time in nigeria...
Cos you must consider that all fingers are not equal,take myself as a case study, i only have 11k in my acct and i need what and what to buy and how to sell it quickly before venturing into the businesss.
Consider we the newbies in the bussiness.
#lamak#
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 1:58am On Jul 19, 2015
Carmal90:
you kept on talking about how to buy cheaply from the chosen site, which is quite commendable, but you forgot one very important aspect of importation which is selling of the product...
Now show me what and how to market or sale my product in the shortest possible time in nigeria...
Cos you must consider that all fingers are not equal,take myself as a case study, i only have 11k in my acct and i need what and what to buy and how to sell it quickly before venturing into the businesss.
#lamak#

One of the best ways to sell is e-commerce selling I.e. partnering with Jumia,Kaymu, Dealdey,Konga etc.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Carmal90(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2015
abbeyforex:

One of the best ways to sell is e-commerce selling I.e. partnering with Jumia,Kaymu, Dealdey,Konga etc.
My brother how?
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2015
abbeyforex:

Good Morning Oga Abbeyforex

Thanks For Your Recommendation, Kudos.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2015
Carmal90:
#lamak#

Good Morning Carmal90,

The Best Way To Venture In Goldmine Of Importation, Please Start With Items That People In Your Area, Churches, Schools, Mosques, Meeting Group , Your Compound People Want And Import The Items And Sell To Them.

HINTS: Before I Kick Off My Company[b] [ Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services][/b]. At 1st I Started By Importing Gadgets Like Tablet, Phones & Laptops And The Total Amount Of Tablet I Have Imported At That Time Were 25 pics, Phones 4, Laptops Uncountable And Do You Know That 65% Of Purchase Came From My Office Neighbours & Friends, 21% From People Recommendation, 14% Online & Office Purchase. And The Mini Importation Fastest Selling Items Of All Time Are; Clothes, Shoes, Watches, Phone Accessories, Female Hair Attachment , Computer Accessories, Un-Branded Smart Phones And Tablet Pc, Wedding Cards, Kitchen Electric Items, Wristband.

So The Choice Is Yours To Choose The Items That Meet Your Capital Or Better Still Carry Out Finding As Well.

Best Regards

Remember Great Decision Start With Us By Checking On These Thread; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Moses,E

1 Like

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:08am On Jul 19, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Morning Carmal90,

The Best Way To Venture In Goldmine Of Importation, Please Start With Items That People In Your Area, Churches, Schools, Mosques, Meeting Group , Your Compound People Want And Import The Items And Sell To Them.

HINTS: Before I Kick Off My Company[b] [ Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services][/b]. At 1st I Started By Importing Gadgets Like Tablet, Phones & Laptops And The Total Amount Of Tablet I Have Imported At That Time Were 25 pics, Phones 4, Laptops Uncountable And Do You Know That 65% Of Purchase Came From My Office Neighbours & Friends, 21% From People Recommendation, 14% Online & Office Purchase. And The Mini Importation Fastest Selling Items Of All Time Are; Clothes, Shoes, Watches, Phone Accessories, Female Hair Attachment , Computer Accessories, Un-Branded Smart Phones And Tablet Pc, Wedding Cards, Kitchen Electric Items, Wristband.

So The Choice Is Yours To Choose The Items That Meet Your Capital Or Better Still Carry Out Finding As Well.

Best Regards

Remember Great Decision Start With Us By Checking On These Thread; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Moses,E
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Evening Every One....

Since These Very Week I Have Been Receiving Some Quite Numbers Scam Phishing, or email ‘spoofing On My Emails And It Is Very Good I Share Some Guidance On How To Scale Though...

shocked shocked shockedOnline Shopping-Here’s How You Can Protect Your Money & Credit Card… shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked[b]Fish Out The Phishing Scams[/b] shocked shocked shocked.

Phishing, or email ‘spoofing’, is when cyber criminals lure you into giving them your personal information. Usually, they ask you to click on a link in an email, which directs you to a site where credit card numbers, usernames, passwords and ID numbers are requested. Phishing criminals appear convincing because they masquerade as a trustworthy entity, such as a bank. People fall for phishing scams are they mistakenly think these emails are legitimate as a personal email was sent to them. Reputable financial institution like banks or SARS will never ask for confidential information over email or the Internet.

shocked shocked shocked[b]To Trust a Website Or Not?[/b] shocked shocked shocked

With the rapid development of e-commerce platforms and increase in online shopping, more merchants are seeing the benefits of having an online shop. But your customers may be loathe to part with their credit card details.

Two Crucial Safety Indicators Can Add That Level Of Comfort When Transacting Online

shocked shocked shocked There Should Be a Padlock Symbol In The Browser Window shocked shocked shocked

Because it’s easy for a criminal to copy a padlock symbol image and paste it on a web page, before parting with personal information, ensure that the padlock is always present in the window frame of the browser. It’s advisable to click on the padlock icon to verify that the seller is who they say they are. When you click on this item, a certificate pops up. This certificate should be current and registered to the right address and company name.

shocked shocked shocked[b]The Image Of a Padlock Does Not Always Equal Legitimacy However.[/b]shocked shocked shocked

Cyber criminals are becoming increasingly clued-up. If you’re in any doubt as to the authenticity of a website, click away. If there is a warning about the site’s certificate, which pops out at you from the screen, then it’s best to not submit any information.

shocked shocked shocked[b]The Website Address Should Begin With ‘https://’.[/b]shocked shocked shocked

Secondly, the website address should be an encrypted and secured connection. This is indicated by the ‘https://’ symbol at the top of the browser. If this is missing from the website’s address, don’t proceed any further.

shocked shocked shocked[b]Use Shopper's Intuition[/b]shocked shocked shocked

Look at the site with a critical eye. And heed the old adage, "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is." If any of these questions trigger a warning bell in your head, you will be wise to find another online merchant:

*Are there extraordinary claims that you question?

*Do the company's prices seem unusually low?

*Does it look like the merchant is an amateur?

*Are there a lot of spelling or grammar errors?

*Does the company's phone go unanswered.

*The use of a post office box might not send up a red flag, but a merchant who does not also provide the company's physical address might be cause for concern.

Please I Have Recommended Some Great Chinese Sites That Has Been Test & Trusted And Were Items Are 40%/55% Off Price Compare To ALIEXPRESS & Other English China Sites On These Our Thread, Should Any One Ask Which Of The Site Then Can Start With. Please Choose From Any Of These Sites In These Link; https://www.nairaland.com/2355979/say-no-aliexpress-alibaba-importation#34449402 .

Lastly, Should You Want To Save Your Self From Stress And Other Unseen Processing Trying To Purchase From Those Sites, ALE-AIRPAY Is Here To Assist You All Though Until Your Items Get To Lagos,Nigeria And Also Your Location.

Here Is The Link To Go About It;https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Moses,E
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by abbeyforex(m): 4:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Carmal90:

My brother how?

By registering with them as a merchant. Its as if you have shop in all the states of the federation. This is what I do and orders kept coming atimes while am sleeping or at the bar. This is because this E-commerce platform has over 50millions customers patronising them.
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
abbeyforex:

By registering with them as a merchant. Its as if you have shop in all the states of the federation. This is what I do and orders kept coming atimes while am sleeping or at the bar. This is because this E-commerce platform has over 50millions customers patronising them.

Good Evening Abbeyforex
Thanks for your contribution and oir mgt is really proud of your soften and educating update.
Bravo.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2015
Good Morning Our Esteem Customers,
We At Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services & Our China Rep. Say Big Thanks For All Your Patronages. Your Continuously Patronages Has Kept Us Moving By Rendering High Cut Edge Services To All Our Prudent Customers That Is Into Importation Business Nationwide….. We Are Currently Aware Of What Is Going On In The Foreign Exchange Market Were By Dollar Is Currently Exchange These Week For $1 / N240-N250. And The Worst Of It All, Most Shipping Agent Exchange Rate These Week Was $1/N250-N252 And Most Of Their Delivery Time Frame Promises Has Not Been Kept & Some Even Went As Far Increasing The Weight Kg Of Items…. On Behalf Of Ale-AirPay We Are Really Sorry Of What All These Challenges Has Cost Your Businesses & Restoration Is On It Way To Solve All These Challenges.

Our Foreign Exchange Rate These Week.
$1-$999 = N230.7
$1000-Above = N228.3

Please Note That We Fully Support Payment For All Chinese & Japanese’s Language Site That Has Customers Protection And Also Met Our Security Terms, So As To Enable All Our Esteem Customers To Get Great Value For Their Cash. So It Is Always Advisable To Source Your Items From Those Our Recommended Sites. Lastly For Those Who Want To Use Our Services From Sites Like Alibaba And Aliexpress, Please Always Remember To Ask The Merchant / Seller If He Or She Will Ship The Items To China Address And If They Do. Just Email Us The Seller Details, Agree Price And The Link Of The Items. Once We Have Verified The Detail, Then We Will Email You The Total Cost Including Our Commission.

These Our Thread Links Will Guide You More On How To Place Your 1st Order. ; https://www.nairaland.com/2423065/payment-pre-orders-all-chinesejapanese#35421905

Moses,E

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by newacca: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Importing goods from China is nice and profitable, but it doesn't give sellers who know quality a rest of mind. cheesy Probably importers who are quality conscious.
That's why I import from US and yeah, at affordable and profitable rate.

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
AleAirHub:
Good Morning Our Esteem Customers,
We At Ale-Air Konsult Technologies Services & Our China Rep. Say Big Thanks For All Your Patronages. Your Continuously Patronages Has Kept Us Moving By Rendering High Cut Edge Services To All Our Prudent Customers That Is Into Importation Business Nationwide….. We Are Currently Aware Of What Is Going On In The Foreign Exchange Market Were By Dollar Is Currently Exchange These Week For $1 / N240-N250. And The Worst Of It All, Most Shipping Agent Exchange Rate These Week Was $1/N250-N252 And Most Of Their Delivery Time Frame Promises Has Not Been Kept & Some Even Went As Far Increasing The Weight Kg Of Items…. On Behalf Of Ale-AirPay We Are Really Sorry Of What All These Challenges Has Cost Your Businesses & Restoration Is On It Way To Solve All These Challenges.

Our Foreign Exchange Rate These Week.
$1-$999 = N230.7
$1000-Above = N228.3

Please Note That We Fully Support Payment For All Chinese & Japanese’s Language Site That Has Customers Protection And Also Met Our Security Terms, So As To Enable All Our Esteem Customers To Get Great Value For Their Cash. So It Is Always Advisable To Source Your Items From Those Our Recommended Sites. Lastly For Those Who Want To Use Our Services From Sites Like Alibaba And Aliexpress, Please Always Remember To Ask The Merchant / Seller If He Or She Will Ship The Items To China Address And If They Do. Just Email Us The Seller Details, Agree Price And The Link Of The Items. Once We Have Verified The Detail, Then We Will Email You The Total Cost Including Our Commission.

Moses,E

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by akeensbussy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
hello,

pls how much will it cost me to bring this to Lagos.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/42650982075.html?spm=a2615.7691481.0.0.bibjRa&tracelog=gsda_offer

20pcs of the 8GB

urgent plz
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
akeensbussy:
hello,

pls how much will it cost me to bring this to Lagos.

http://detail.1688.com/offer/42650982075.html?spm=a2615.7691481.0.0.bibjRa&tracelog=gsda_offer

20pcs of the 8GB

urgent plz

Good Afternoon Akeensbussy
Your Request Is Currently Be Processed And Note That Will Can Not Calculate The Cost Of Shipping To Lagos For Now. Expect When The Item Has Been Purchase And The Weight Has Been Measured In Our Warehouse In China. I Will Get Back To You In A Moment, Please.

Thanks
Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Barely 24 hrs after I made payment for the procurement of my items.. I received an email from Ali-Airpay that the sellers have delivered to their warehouse in China.. And it was accessed and the next day I got a mail that my items have been shipped.. Ali-Airpay services are fast. Kudos

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
You get details about about the movement of your items as it happens.

Keep up the good work.. Will continue using your services.. If not for anything but for the inspection of the items before the are shipped

Re: Say No To Aliexpress And Alibaba Importation (But Other Great Chinese Sites). by AleAirHub(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
AleAirHub:

Good Afternoon Akeensbussy
Your Request Is Currently Be Processed And Note That Will Can Not Calculate The Cost Of Shipping To Lagos For Now. Expect When The Item Has Been Purchase And The Weight Has Been Measured In Our Warehouse In China. I Will Get Back To You In A Moment, Please.

Thanks

The Items Will Cost Total Cost Of N8,767. Including Our Commission. So Send Us Your Email, To Enable Us Email The Invoice Details Breakdown For You..........

Thanks

Best Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.