Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) (2659 Views)

How Will U Feel When Your Ex Invite You To His/her Wedding / What Do You Think About Attending My Ex's Wedding If He Doesnt Invite Me But The / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by achoudeh(m): 6:06am On Feb 18, 2009
Please people advice, my ex-girl/friend invite me to her baby birthday,should i go or not? And i dnt know how my wife will react to this if i tell her, if you are in my shoe what will you do? Please the birthday is around the corner advice is welcome.
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by coolboy100(m): 6:13am On Feb 19, 2009
You can go if you feel like, tell your wife,or are you still going out with her?
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by nairaner(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2009
Its SIMPLE!. If you are not in any trust related issues/arguments with your wife AND if your wife trusts you, then tell your wife about the friend's bday and if shes cool with it then Go otherwise callup this ex friend and tell her some diplomatic story and wish her a bday. Also ask yourself, is she genuinely inviting me as a friend or cos shes single and considering resparking old tunes.

, all the best
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by Godmother(f): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2009
naira-ner:

Its SIMPLE!. If you are not in any trust related issues/arguments with your wife AND if your wife trusts you, then tell your wife about the friend's bday and if shes cool with it then Go otherwise callup this ex friend and tell her some diplomatic story and wish her a bday. Also ask yourself, is she genuinely inviting me as a friend or cos shes single and considering resparking old tunes.

, all the best

I really dont understand your post naira-ner, but I m really interested cos Im in a kind of similar boat. But this time around, mine is a wedding. My ex invited me to a family member of his wedding and I really dont feel like going or know if I should go
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by sugarpp: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2009
If you guys had remained friends after the break up and your wife knew about her then why not?

BUT, why would she not invite your wife? she obviously knows you are now married doesn't she? and since you have to question telling your wife about the invite then i suspect something is not quite right here. So don't GO simple! its inappropriate.
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by ruskiee(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
No biggie.
Go with your wife even.
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by SisiKill1: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2009
You don't have to be mortal enemies with your exes. . .ya know.

If you want to go, pls go just make sure you tell your wife and don't make it a bigger deal than it is.
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by coolier(f): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
ruskiee:

No biggie.
Go with your wife even.

Right
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by ruskiee(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
Yep.
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by zeedee(f): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2009
Dont go if you're not going with your wife,

You're MARRIED, you should be way past all this speculation
Re: My Ex Invite Me To Birthday (advice) by omega25red(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
Dude you might be headed for a divorce if you dont stop communicating with your ex Mr. i have a wife.
you have absolutly no reason to go to a party of an ex girlfriend most especially it seems like your wife doesn't even know her.

Ask your self this: if your wife told you she wanted to go to her ex boyfriends birthday party how would it honestly make you feel?? that is your answer

(1) (Reply)

Your Ex Is Getting Married & She Invites You, Will You Attend? / Moving On After Heartbreak / What Is The First Thing That You Notice When You Look At A Man/woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.