Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (59415 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by morereb10: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
conspiracy theory. forget matter jo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by pTomz(m): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by alaoeri: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Speaks volume of what, FFK if you got anything against PMB say it or STFU.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Jowonloju(m): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
FFK i can assure you, you must queue for beans.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by kilode100(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?

Blasphemous comments!
Are you equating Sai Buhari to Prophet Muhammad

I align with FFK on this.

No light in my area o...
Dollar never come down o...

Sai Buhari grin

24 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by sammyj: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hope FFK is not the one behind this act, I smell a rat ooo!!! cheesy grin shocked grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Pascal181: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?
Whose mission are they running then. Can u tel us?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Bigdreams(m): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmm...

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Omotayor123(f): 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
He still dey talk.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by agurza(f): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I want to make sure that you suffer the same thing we did when you guys were spewing lies about GEJ.

This time we do it with fact
So you just confirm to us that you are a telling lies

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by akanbiaa(m): 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

Please,just take a trip to Kano or Maiduguri or Saudi Arabia or Pakistan and explain the yes to them.smiley
he does not need to go far he should just come to Kogi stage and say that among the igala or igbira Muslims or better still go to ilorin and say that and without physically being touched you will not know what hit you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Terrorist chants

"sai buhari"

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by grand2nery: 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
I never liked him one bit

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by imrany20(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Noneroone:
yes!
You are nothing but a goat.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
sammyj:
Hope FFK is not the one behind this act, I smell a rat ooo!!! cheesy grin shocked grin grin

OLODO!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
agurza:
So you just confirm to us that you are a telling lies
did you read the last paragraph? Plz do and keep silent
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by fx45(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

YES!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by elohorayodele: 4:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if sylva can walk the street a free man then nobody is corrupt

blaady illiterate president that claims he is not corrupt freed timipre sylva and soon will appoint some ex-PDP crooks in his govt

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by sammyj: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
I am just suspecting ooo, no offence !!!!! cheesy grin tongue grin grin
Dorrobucci:

OLODO!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by realsammie(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

Definitely

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
sammyj:
I am just suspecting ooo, no offence !!!!! cheesy grin tongue grin grin
SMH!

LOL cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by tucky200(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

yes.
In one of the hadiths when mohamed and his almajiris and jihadist were about to fight with the peaceful meccans, the jihadist were shouting allahu akbar, the mecans on the other,fighting to defend there city from invaders were shouting huba akbar.

What is the meaning of huba akbar
Allahu akbar simply mean GOD is great
Meccans where idol worshippers back then.....ppl like u I dey scatter una head for street..bcz u bring up lies to build up extremist/terrorist....useless pesin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by notoriousbabe: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Femi,femi,femi,how many times I call you?person wey dey live for glass house no dey throw stone o
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Abugab(m): 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
This statement clearly reinforces the claim that this dude is insane and a long overdue patient in Aro.
A suicide bomber shouts Sai Buhari and the people or person who heard it is alive to tell the story.
TANoids will stop at nothing to really bring themselves down as PMB is already riding high and that is a fact they must know and acknowledge

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Centurion13(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
I thought this man would have gained some sense ma ni o. Hnmm....Ogun idile n ba ja.

It is not Ogun Idile, it is Ogun Afowofa. He must have taking his cheap substance again.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Blackfire(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
tucky200:

What is the meaning of huba akbar
Allahu akbar simply mean GOD is great
Meccans where idol worshippers back then.....ppl like u I dey scatter una head for street..bcz u bring up lies to build up extremist/terrorist....useless pesin

first of all, in hand combat i will decimate u(give me location lets try,there is no monopoly of violence).
Huba is one of the gods worshiped in mecca(a place u can worship ur gods without death threat),with other 360+ gods like manat, al-ilah.
Finally every islamist is a terrorist,he/she is a time bomb waiting to explode.
Am still waiting for that fight of death

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by cyprus000: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

[size=13pt]
Yea.

Cos he commanded them to do so.
Even himslef,did so and encouraged his fellowers to do so.
I don't have strength to bring up fact today,but I am ready to creat a thread for this,just to educate your ignorance/hypocrasy.

But you start by telling us,why HADiTH is still in quran,which is the main driving force for jihadist.

That same quran encrourage in 156 of her verse to kill unbelievers or infedels as your quran loves to call it.

STOP BEING A HYPOCRIT,THE TRUTH iS NAK.ED.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Mcowubaba: 4:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
FFK......FFK....JFK
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Joshuadon: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
It Actually SPEAKS VOLUME

Sai buhari kee

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by tucky200(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

first of all, in hand combat i will decimate u(give me location lets try,there is no monopoly of violence).
Huba is one of the gods worshiped in mecca(a place u can worship ur gods without death threat),with other 360+ gods like manat, al-ilah.
Mrr man what is ur religion ??
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by OboloMAN: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
It beats my imagination that FFK believes such a joke! Well, I am not surprised, it's all about politics.

If you believe Buhari when he said he has no money to buy nomination form , while his wife wears a #10 million watch and children living lavishly in the UK , then there's nothing hard to believe .

What's the joke with the "Sai Buhari" suicide bomber?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by tucky200(m): 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

Mrr man what is ur religion ??
E no sure u for hand combat o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.