Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (59412 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Truth hurts lyk damn..so your outburst is expected.

Going by you DP,you are still a kid wallowin in ignorance and deciet.

It will be downgrading to my porsona to engage you in a brawl.

So I will let it slide kid.
[/size]

I Laugh cheesy

who owns this ignorant Uncle

If knowledge is truly by age, your ignorant self wouldn't be so myopic and Megalomaniac.
You know nothing, you try to appear knowledgeable but technically you have no bit of sense.
If you know you're as smart as you portrayed yourself to be (Which you're actually not), you can then challenge me to an open debate as to what you claimed about Islam is and as to what your religion stands on in the similitude of the subject of discuss.
You said shit first,

if you refuse to say anything, I shall bring forth to you my stance, points and facts. and I would see what you shall say to it.

IMAGINE THIS IGNORANT JAAHIL SAYING "Hadith is in the Quran"
Complete mental Incapacity and Inscholariness.

Stop trying to be what you're not, you lack knowledge.
seek it.

Salam.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by cyprus000: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

I Laugh cheesy

who owns this ignorant Uncle

If knowledge is truly by age, your ignorant self wouldn't be so myopic and Megalomaniac.
You know nothing, you try to appear knowledgeable but technically you have no bit of sense.
If you know you're as smart as you portrayed yourself to be (Which you're actually not), you can then challenge me to an open debate as to what you claimed about Islam is and as to what your religion stands on in the similitude of the subject of discuss.
You said shit first,

if you refuse to say anything, I shall bring forth to you my stance, points and facts. and I would see what you shall say to it.

IMAGINE THIS IGNORANT JAAHIL SAYING "Hadith is in the Quran"
Complete mental Incapacity and Inscholariness.

Stop trying to be what you're not, you lack knowledge.
seek it.

Salam.
[size=13pt]
Creat a thread and invite me and I shall lecture you.

Or bether still,look for an old thread,where we won't derail.

Kid
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Tex42(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mekus68:
Buhari has won election naw, y again is d blood of monkeys n baboons pouring on d streets.
because they are still 'sharing the blood' and not everyone has gotten his/her share.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mariamjane(f): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?

Don't mind him! Apologists for GEJ have fertile imaginations. If not, how could few individuals rob 180 million Nigerians blind for six years?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Creat a thread and invite me and I shall lecture you.

Or bether still,look for an old thread,where we won't derail.

Kid
[/size]

Perfect.
Your ignorance as knowledge, Hold me not for thy shame when the calamity of your ignorance emerges.
I shall seek your presence on the thread.
Whenever I open it.
Salam.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by U2ice(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
So all d times BH de bomb chant 'allah akuba' , e no speak volume den....FFK mumu of d highest order
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by churchmind: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
AbuuUsaamah:
I thought this man would have gained some sense ma ni o. Hnmm....Ogun idile n ba ja.
shutup n.try n reason frm ur head nt ur anus LOW LIFE

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by porka: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
It beats my imagination that FFK believes such a joke! Well, I am not surprised, it's all about politics.

[size=16pt]Why is spilling of human blood always a joke to Buhari supporters? [/size]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by churchmind: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?
LOW LIFE think out of d box stop thinking wit ur anus slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by porka: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
mariamjane:

Don't mind him! Apologists for GEJ have fertile imaginations. If not, how could few individuals rob 180 million Nigerians blind for six years?

[size=16pt]Psychopaths, is that why you people continue to kill Nigerians in the name of your Buhari god?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
churchmind:
LOW LIFE think out of d box stop thinking wit ur anus slowpoke

Run back to your cage dull money!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by kayzytech: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
the funniest tins dat wen ever they go to Dubai d only greetings language dey use there is Salam alaikum, Friday dey sit at home observing weekend yet dey come back to Nigeria saying Islam is not a gud religion. may God help those dat dem self gud.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Uncletony(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

Appalling in the eyes of truth killers like you!smiley

Am not a killer mind u!. Am a banker, check my profile very well. I come here to laugh off stress from ignorant dude like.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by crystalk20: 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by shella1759(m): 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
it is absurd that NLs' are often divided on religion issues which makes them to act indifferently. It dishearten that we dont abide by the premise of "live and let live".
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Fourwinds: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

don't mind d idi..ot. FFK is a foolish man from time immemorial. A man who speaks Anyhow about women he slept with
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by sadissbala(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Noneroone:
yes!
you actually lack word to say so u decided to say yes.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by tomakint: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
klax:

In fact I'm now believing now that Allah is not God. I guess that word Allah must surely mean some sort of strange thing pretends to be God.
Allah is one of the demon-gods out of the over 360 gods whose names were etched on the stone of Kabbah by the Pagans who lived in Mecca back then. Allah literarily meant 'the Moon-god' google 'who is this Allah?' best of luck..... wink

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by PastorOla1: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
BASKET MOUTH DON OPEN MOUTH AGAIN O!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yadoctora:
Did the bomber carry loudspeaker? Whoever heard him must have died in the blast.

FFK is dumb?

And those numerous witnesses from various countries including middle eastern countries who testify to seeing and hearing suicide bombers shout "allahu akbar" moments before they explode are lying too abi?

Hypocrisy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by water1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
greghamite:
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed concern about reports of suicide bomber who chanted ‘Sai Buhari’ before detonating his explosive.

The former spokesman of the defeated Goodluck Campaign Organization reacted via his facebook in few words pregnant with innuendoes.

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-on-suicide-bomber-who-screamed-sai-buhari/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dayg88:

Pls add water to your drug and use it.
But I think there's something you have that is meant to be used. Yeah, I remember, you are meant to have it. It's called the BRAIN. Pls try and use it, last time I checked, it's meant to be used. Oponu oshi

You never said he lied.......

So who is the oponu here if not you!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by omolami: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
I suggest that in the volume you find out that Buhari might be bokoharam leader somehow . Thank God he is making moves to stop them since he has achieved the purpose for which the organ was up on the first place.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=Uncletony post=34432018]

Am not a killer mind u!. Am a banker, check my profile very well. I come here to laugh off stress from ignorant dude like.[/quote

"Truth killers" I said.I am a lawyer and UK-based PhD student who come on here to see the imbecility of anger children and young unpatriots like you!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Few words for you. You're a fool and you know nothing.
You who knows something
Teach us the something you know............
Lubbish!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Uncletony(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=apolonius post=34434159][/quote]

Ur case is too difficult for me to attend to. I need the help of admin.

U cant even quote well
This is how to identify new dudes on NL, who dnt knw wat dis place is meant for.
Insult is not my style, & i wont stoop too low because of a mofo like u!.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

I will not say Islam but forceful ignorance.By the way,people have justified all sorts of evil with religious beliefs and spiritual philosophies.The Catholic church that I profess faith in God through had the crusades and burnt many enlightenment campaigners in the name of God.Copernicus,Galileo et al.

Religion sustained the genocide campaigns of Hitler.

Check out the remote philosophies that triggered the wars of the world.

What of the reformation,protestantism and the victims?

The Jews devotion and defence of their homeland that see them brutalize a nation all for an idealogy of scriptural historicity?

Yet,in truth these evils like Boko Haram and ISIL terrorism are all creations of evil minds;never religion!

Well,
Inasmuch as I know you speak the truth, I grudgingly concede to you on every point made albeit when it comes to other religions, it all is mainly historical, but with islam, it is historical, it is renaissance, it is now and worst of all, it is cancerous.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
olalat:
The same way spain was conquared by d crusaders. Ignorant man.

And you idi0t!

Who were the crusaders who conquered spain conquering? Wasn't it the jihadist moors who conquered a previously christian iberia and aragorn whose european expansion was stopped by emperor charlemagne of france?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
crystalk20:
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning

How you dey run am?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
omolami:
I suggest that in the volume you find out that Buhari might be bokoharam leader somehow . Thank God he is making moves to stop them since he has achieved the purpose for which the organ was up on the first place.

And all these years he was attending council of state meetings as a former president he didn't share any of his many insights on defeating boko haram with any of the previous administrations of GEJ, Yar'adua, OBJ because the people and soldiers dying back then were not Nigerian enough or maybe they were necessary sacrifices for his political ambitions abi? So until he enters as president, his secret to ending boko haram was going to remain a secret abi? Abeg no mind them jhor! Those sai-ing bomb-hari can swerve to the left jare!!! Lubbish!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by nigerianvenom(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Noneroone:
you mean isis?
Btw emirates in northern nigeria were established by uthman dan fodio just in the boko haram manner.
So try harder.

Ure spot on. d same thing I've bin telling people but d seems not to understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.