Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (59414 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Did the bomber carry loudspeaker? Whoever heard him must have died in the blast.

FFK is dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by sharpshooter01: 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
all you boko-haram sympatesizer.. i just the shake my head..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Dayg88(m): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

yes.
In one of the hadiths when mohamed and his almajiris and jihadist were about to fight with the peaceful meccans, the jihadist were shouting allahu akbar, the mecans on the other,fighting to defend there city from invaders were shouting huba akbar.

Pls add water to your drug and use it.
But I think there's something you have that is meant to be used. Yeah, I remember, you are meant to have it. It's called the BRAIN. Pls try and use it, last time I checked, it's meant to be used. Oponu oshi
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by nairo: 4:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
It beats my imagination that FFK believes such a joke! Well, I am not surprised, it's all about politics.
u called someone bombing his life a joke? this matter is deeper than imagined and time shall tell nothing will remain hidden for ever no stones shall remain turned

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by moderate99(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
u are on ur own
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Blackfire(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
tucky200:

Mrr man what is ur religion ??
E no sure u for hand combat o

u said people like me are the ones u burst there head... And am asking u, mr burster give me location. Well if u cant here is mine testing ground police staion ,iwo road, ibadan, oyo state, by 6;30 today, lets do this

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by 1stola: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Noneroone:
yes!
Senseless blind dumb
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by phemmy2512(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=aguiyi post=34423670]

yes [/qu

Just the same way the early church killed for Jesus,right? Stop being a hypocrite friend...many muslims are ashamed of these acclaimed islamic insurgents if you care to know...these maggots called insurgents are only brainwashed with the believe that you dont question your sheik's interpretation of the quran...
even in Christiandom,there has been fake pastors who take the advantage of the stupidity of their church members and play on their intellects...if you doubt me,check out for some chronic deeper lifer!imagine someone taking only the verse where Jesus words read and acting dogmatically on them. "I have not come with peace but with sword"....afterall,what do you use sword for if not to fight?
Who knows maybe that was what Ayo Oritsejafor considered before encouraging Christians to bear arms against the insurgents?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?

Who are they running the errands for?
Or you didnt know how many innocent souls Mohammed slaughtered?

What is different Shekau and Usman Dan Fodio?

You guys can continue to live in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Uncletony(m): 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?

if not so, na u send them?!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Uncletony(m): 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

Well,look up ISIL too by the way.

Also,just out for objectivity and bears an Emmanuel as my name,not a Bashir!smiley

Go and study abt jihad!..who jihadist are & why jihad!!. Use the quaran as ur guide
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
greghamite:
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed concern about reports of suicide bomber who chanted ‘Sai Buhari’ before detonating his explosive.

The former spokesman of the defeated Goodluck Campaign Organization reacted via his facebook in few words pregnant with innuendoes.

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-on-suicide-bomber-who-screamed-sai-buhari/

Go and hunt for Igbo girl and stop running ur mouth.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by SonOfTheLion(m): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

yes.
In one of the hadiths when mohamed and his almajiris and jihadist were about to fight with the peaceful meccans, the jihadist were shouting allahu akbar, the mecans on the other,fighting to defend there city from invaders were shouting huba akbar.
How's ur body? have u taken ur drugs? undecided
Blackfire:

yes.
How's ur body? have u taken ur drugs?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by SeverusSnape(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
Don't you recognise when you are being ignored??

Stop following me around. You can make your point without quoting me.
Shut up hypocrite!
Ignore my foot!
Ignore this... Ignore that... Who the hell are yousef? undecided
Swerve! angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by klax(m): 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

Pls shut up Mr Islam listen and listen boko haram, ISIS, AL Quaeda, Al shabab, all terrorist are all your so called prophet mohammed errands demons try to get that fact and don't come here and preach that your silly lies it's no longer saleable lies ok.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yesss and yessssssss they are Mohammed errand demons and f u c k off

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by jomoh: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

yes.

It is sometimes better and rewarding to keep quiet than make statements that could put you into Gods trouble.

Not a threat, just a simple advice.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by jcross19: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

no they are on errands for jesus, mohamMAD and allah have caused the world more than damage. Terrorism is equal to islam.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by winningwinner(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
greghamite:
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed concern about reports of suicide bomber who chanted ‘Sai Buhari’ before detonating his explosive.

The former spokesman of the defeated Goodluck Campaign Organization reacted via his facebook in few words pregnant with innuendoes.

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-on-suicide-bomber-who-screamed-sai-buhari/

He just made a point, speaking his mind as a free Nigerian! Anybody can say what suits him. As for Fani, his point is noted.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by ravgach: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

YES!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
THE FUNNY THING ABOUT ALL THIS NONSENSE REACTION FROM MR. FKK IS THAT UP TIL TO DAY, ONLY ONE HIGH PROFILE GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IS IMPLICATED UNDER GEJ AND PDP LEAD GOVERNMENT . AND THE PERSON IN QUESTION IS A PDP SENATOR ( SEN. ALI NDUME ) SO IF FKK AND PDP OR GEJ HAD ANY EVIDENCE LINKING PMB TO BOKO HARAM , GEJ AND THE WHOLE OF PDP WOULD HAVE BEEN CELEBRATING BY NOW BUT TO EVERYONE SUPRISE ALL THE COULD COME UP WITH WAS A CERTIFICATE COOCKED SCANDAL..
THE SSS AND THE ARMY IMPLICATED THE SENATOR NOT PMB OR APC, BUT YET SOME IGNORANT NIGERIANS ARE STILL FIGHTING TO HANG A BLAME ON PMB......SHAME TO THE DEVILS IS A PROMISE BY GOD AND SO WILL BE ON PDP FKK AND CO grin grin grin >: LONG LIVE BABA, NIGERIA AND LOVERS OF PEACE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Berrymoss(f): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if sylva can walk the street a free man then nobody is corrupt
u got it

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by hamees4: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
greghamite:

The former spokesman of the defeated Goodluck Campaign Organization reacted via his facebook in few words
a fool at your age,is a fool forever...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by jcross19: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
jomoh:

It is sometimes better and rewarding to keep quiet than make statements that could put you into Gods trouble.

is talking about allah not God. Allah is useless and toothless mofo who can't defend itself.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yadoctora:
Did the bomber carry loudspeaker? Whoever heard him must have died in the blast.

FFK is dumb?
You are The dumb one here, all the while they've been using the slogan "Allahu Akbar", didn't people hear them?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by klax(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
jcross19:
is talking about allah not God. Allah is useless and toothless mofo who can't defend itself.

In fact I'm now believing now that Allah is not God. I guess that word Allah must surely mean some sort of strange thing pretends to be God.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Berrymoss(f): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=phemmy2512 post=34425756][/quote]Jesus died so ye might be saved. grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by lilAZeeZ(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
:Psee wat dis mumu said,, did u hear when he said sai baba? pls stop lying useless
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by nlesor: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Can somebody remind this man that June 18
is just around the corner and no more federal protection. Enough is enough for the wise.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by jcross19: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=phemmy2512 post=34425756][/quote]shut up, think with your brain not with your anus like that islamic cleric that said those ladies wearing trouser are the cause of earthquake.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Blackfire(m): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
jomoh:

if the hadith i quoted is there for u to read, and u are invoking god(which of the them) trouble on me, i have an advice and not a threat, stop defending arabian gods,myth,fairytales,mohamed who dosent even know u.. U leave ur father's beliefs for what desert blood? Wake up
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by dave2meek(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
No issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi / Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / Top Politicians' Names In A Shrine In Zamfara Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.