Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (59402 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by david4comfort: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fani Kayode is a bold guy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mickey45: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blitz888:
....the tactless antics of a finished politician.
Latching on every available straw to stay relevant...

This guy lacks discretion,decorum and decency.

I expect someone in his position to be sober and contrite but not FFK!

His "Great" father wasn't
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by francizy(m): 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I want to make sure that you suffer the same thing we did when you guys were spewing lies about GEJ.

This time we do it with fact

Maybe he should rather get the mods to ban you for quoting him on a faceless forum. I will keep watching them and with time, I hope I don't get to tell them APC bigots things like "you were behind the final killing and burial of Nigeria.

I only pray Buhari wakes from slumber because a better Nigeria will benefit all. I still need the security, constant power supply and other juicy promises tabled by him and his ilks.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Krisddon: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?
Oh Yes!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by codedslayer: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I want to make sure that you suffer the same thing we did when you guys were spewing lies about GEJ.

This time we do it with fact

Cursed fool, scam artist like you threatening someone. Wonderful
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

if not so, na u send them?!

I am a christian-catholic who has even done some theology sef.So,I have no sympathies for anyone but for objectivity.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 5:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pascal181:

Whose mission are they running then. Can u tel us?

The mission of the devil and his archangels of evil around Nigeria,Africa and the world!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
[quote author=kilode100 post=34424540]

Blasphemous comments!
Are you equating Sai Buhari to Prophet Muhammad

I align with FFK on this.

No light in my area o...
Dollar never come down o...

Nah,I can't do that.Buhari is some imperfect mortal,the Prophet Mohammed was a God-sent man.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by neocortex: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
FFK the wise man sure knows what is going on in Nigeria ,even though some slaves would think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by alutapastor(m): 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
So if the bomber shouted 'sai Jonathan ' before detonating will it not speak volumes? Whether we like ffk or not, the incident speaks volumes.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You are The dumb one here, all the while they've been using the slogan "Allahu Akbar", didn't people hear them?
Dumbass!! Those ones were recorded from far away.
Now show a video that proves this
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mubarakopeyemi(m): 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Yea.

Cos he commanded them to do so.
Even himslef,did so and encouraged his fellowers to do so.
I don't have strength to bring up fact today,but I am ready to creat a thread for this,just to educate your ignorance/hypocrasy.

But you start by telling us,why HADiTH is still in quran,which is the main driving force for jihadist.

That same quran encrourage in 156 of her verse to kill unbelievers or infedels as your quran loves to call it.

STOP BEING A HYPOCRIT,THE TRUTH iS NAK.ED.
[/size]

Few words for you.
You're a fool and you know nothing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by QOBB: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:
The drug addict is still living in the cave of addiction with his insinuative rubbish.

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?

I cant stop laughing to this question. May be Fani can answer and save his deluded mind from self destruction. Nice one jor!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Odok1: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
More points, then i'll come in.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by soludo93(m): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

You could make the argument more reasonable by quoting one global Christian terrorist organization.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Uncletony(m): 5:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

I am a christian-catholic who has even done some theology sef.So,I have no sympathies for anyone but for objectivity.

That makes ur case more appalling!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

and the problem of all those once peaceful places is what *saying it slowly* i s l a m

I will not say Islam but forceful ignorance.By the way,people have justified all sorts of evil with religious beliefs and spiritual philosophies.The Catholic church that I profess faith in God through had the crusades and burnt many enlightenment campaigners in the name of God.Copernicus,Galileo et al.

Religion sustained the genocide campaigns of Hitler.

Check out the remote philosophies that triggered the wars of the world.

What of the reformation,protestantism and the victims?

The Jews devotion and defence of their homeland that see them brutalize a nation all for an idealogy of scriptural historicity?

Yet,in truth these evils like Boko Haram and ISIL terrorism are all creations of evil minds;never religion!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by cyprus000: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Few words for you.
You're a fool and you know nothing.
[size=13pt]
Truth hurts lyk damn..so your outburst is expected.

Going by you DP,you are still a kid wallowin in ignorance and deciet.

It will be downgrading to my porsona to engage you in a brawl.

So I will let it slide kid.
[/size]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
That's what they believe. Maybe that's what the one who shouted Sai buhari believe.
apolonius:

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by olalat(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
The same way spain was conquared by d crusaders. Ignorant man.
Noneroone:
you mean isis?
Btw emirates in northern nigeria were established by uthman dan fodio just in the boko haram manner.
So try harder.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by putin3: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Stupidity which joke?suicide bomber call sai buhari is not a joke
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Speaks volumes? So, Buhari would send someone to bomb a market and also shout his name.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by donem: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

Who knows? u never can tell.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by olalat(m): 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
U can cross boarder to niger or chad where ur likes live better life.[quote author=apolonius post=34427249][/quote]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by ogundeleai(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
I hope he has not forgotten that he has a date to keep by june 8. When final judgement on his corruption charge will be delivered

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

That makes ur case more appalling!!

Appalling in the eyes of truth killers like you!smiley
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abugab:
This statement clearly reinforces the claim that this dude is insane and a long overdue patient in Around.
A suicide bomber shouts Sai Buhari and the people or person who heard it is alive to tell the story.
TANoids will stop at nothing to really bring themselves down as PMB is already riding high and that is a fact they must know and acknowledge
but you do belive that there are still injured people around the incident.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Daniel058(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

yea that's it exactly... Or have you ever seen a terrorists who chant the Holy name of Jesus while wasting lives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by dammytosh: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
I pity this guy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by capability500: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
We all know dt fani kayode is a born bastards that talks without reasoning before talking
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
CallPolice:
You got to be high on cheap drugs.

Like Phensic or Phansida abi?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Dannyandre(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abeg dis guy shuld go and smoke jamaican weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics) / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media / Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.