Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ (59409 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Suicide Bomber Screamed “sai Buhari” Before Killing 5 In Maiduguri – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Blackfire(m): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

I will not say Islam but forceful ignorance.By the way,people have justified all sorts of evil with religious beliefs and spiritual philosophies.The Catholic church that I profess faith in God through had the crusades and burnt many enlightenment campaigners in the name of God.Copernicus,Galileo et al.

Religion sustained the genocide campaigns of Hitler.

Check out the remote philosophies that triggered the wars of the world.

What of the reformation,protestantism and the victims?

The Jews devotion and defence of their homeland that see them brutalize a nation all for an idealogy of scriptural historicity?

Yet,in truth these evils like Boko Haram and ISIL terrorism are all creations of evil minds;never religion!

i disagree sir, religion takes away our common sense and leaves us senseless(acts that will make even satan to shout blood of jesus).
Religion was created the day the first con man meet a gullible naive man who never ask questions,anyday u start asking question about the doctrines or teachings that makes people do fanatical things,u will find out is based on myth,hearsay,fairytales,lies mix with half truthand bunkum bunkum of supremacy as years go by gullible fools are willing to die for it(if u continue telling a lie for a period of time,people will take it as truth).
Look at our families we cant eat together,why? Religion, during election,80% are moved by what?religion, sorrows of war?religion.
I know a woman who kneels down and greet her religious leader 'daddy good morning sir',but can never do that to her husband
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
BraniacX:

You who knows something

Teach us the something you know............

Lubbish!

Abeg Commot for road make I see front.
You know deep down y'all know nothing.
All you can do is to just promote Deceptful theoretical attacks against Islam.
So who are you for me to educate?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Mykelpato(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
greghamite:
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode has expressed concern about reports of suicide bomber who chanted ‘Sai Buhari’ before detonating his explosive.

The former spokesman of the defeated Goodluck Campaign Organization reacted via his facebook in few words pregnant with innuendoes.

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/06/femi-fani-kayode-reacts-on-suicide-bomber-who-screamed-sai-buhari/

Check his real Twitter account Mr poster - femifanikayode.org

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 10:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uncletony:

Ur case is too difficult for me to attend to. I need the help of admin.

U cant even quote well
This is how to identify new dudes on NL, who dnt knw wat dis place is meant for.
Insult is not my style, & i wont stoop too low because of a mofo like u!.

I may have joined this forum long before you did.And why are you running from the gutter fight you began?

I find no joy disparaging you,yet I won't stand yours.Goodluck,my friend!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Blackfire:

i disagree sir, religion takes away our common sense and leaves us senseless(acts that will make even satan to shout blood of jesus).
Religion was created the day the first con man meet a gullible naive man who never ask questions,anyday u start asking question about the doctrines or teachings that makes people do fanatical things,u will find out is based on myth,hearsay,fairytales,lies mix with half truthand bunkum bunkum of supremacy as years go by gullible fools are willing to die for it(if u continue telling a lie for a period of time,people will take it as truth).
Look at our families we cant eat together,why? Religion, during election,80% are moved by what?religion, sorrows of war?religion.
I know a woman who kneels down and greet her religious leader 'daddy good morning sir',but can never do that to her husband

I get your points and share the essence of it.Of course,I understand the evil colours that many try to wear religion,yet it has its value and place in our lives,in humanity.

I do not believe much in religion,yet I cherish spirituality and the relationship of purpose it creates for my life and faith in God.

Of all,I concede that any human who suspends the exercise of rationally in his life for whatever reason is finished.That is not to say that there is no more to life than logic.Faith counts;it matters greatly to me and others!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Abeg Commot for road make I see front.
You know deep down y'all know nothing.
All you can do i just promote Deceptful theoretical attacks against Islam.
So who are you for me to educate?

After tactfully admitting your cluelessness and empty headedness would you kindly swerve to the left (Preferably yaba left)? And for the record, did i ever claim to "knowing something"? But you did claim to know something and now that you're being called up on your claim you're trying to dodge.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
BraniacX:

After tactfully admitting your cluelessness and empty headedness would you kindly swerve to the left (Preferably yaba left)? And for the record, did i ever claim to "knowing something"? But you did claim to know something and now that you're being called up on your claim you're trying to dodge.

you still portray an act of insensibility. well, do I seem fazed? that's absolutely at your peril.
Your stupidity is none of my business.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by fuckerholic(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

Does the fact that the ISIL and Boko Haram terrorists shout Allahu akbar mean they are on errands for Prophet Mohammed?
YES ! ! !
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by Blackfire(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
apolonius:

I get your points and share the essence of it.Of course,I understand the evil colours that many try to wear religion,yet it has its value and place in our lives,in humanity.

I do not believe much in religion,yet I cherish spirituality and the relationship of purpose it creates for my life and faith in God.

Of all,I concede that any human who suspends the exercise of rationally in his life for whatever reason is finished.That is not to say that there is no more to life than logic.Faith counts;it matters greatly to me and others!

religion is the opium of the society
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by daxlasaint(m): 5:56am On Jun 05, 2015
apolonius:

I will not say Islam but forceful ignorance.By the way,people have justified all sorts of evil with religious beliefs and spiritual philosophies.The Catholic church that I profess faith in God through had the crusades and burnt many enlightenment campaigners in the name of God.Copernicus,Galileo et al.

Religion sustained the genocide campaigns of Hitler.

Check out the remote philosophies that triggered the wars of the world.

What of the reformation,protestantism and the victims?

The Jews devotion and defence of their homeland that see them brutalize a nation all for an idealogy of scriptural historicity?

Yet,in truth these evils like Boko Haram and ISIL terrorism are all creations of evil minds;never religion!

my people say " word when correct, them nor dey drag am" yours words are so onn point, I hve held these exact view for yrs and have suffered criticism for it!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by apolonius(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2015
daxlasaint:
my people say " word when correct, them nor dey drag am" yours words are so onn point, I hve held these exact view for yrs and have suffered criticism for it!

Thank you.Keep standing for your beliefs and convictions;remain a voice of truth.What can they do other than to insult and rant?smiley

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by BraniacX(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

you still portray an act of insensibility. well, do I seem fazed? that's absolutely at your peril.
Your stupidity is none of my business.

And who made you judge on sensibility and its potrayal? Stop your verbose and educate us with the wealth (dearth) of knowledge which you claim to have or alternatively you can swerve to the ____________________

Am sure you can fill in that space correctly.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ by mariamjane(f): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
porka:

[size=16pt]Psychopaths, is that why you people continue to kill Nigerians in the name of your Buhari god?[/size]

You don't know the meaning of the word 'psychopaths' but couldn't help your gawky mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Halimat Babangida's Bride Price: N500k, 10 Cows Paid By Auwal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.