Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Mouth Odour Experience - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour Experience (48370 Views)

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by freshdude99(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

we have cheap body spray or roll on, for Christ's sake, buy them and use them!

Thanks.
Really
A hansom guy first
We exchanged numbers
We got talking
He came over shocked
After suckling and punny tasting.... cheesy
Suddenly realised he's got mouth odour undecided

Something tells me I smell rat in here

1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 9:37am On Jun 06, 2015
freshdude99:
Really A hansom guy first We exchanged numbers We got talking He came over shocked After suckling and punny tasting.... cheesy Suddenly realised he's got mouth odour undecided
Something tells me I smell rat in here
keep smelling the rat
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by jayhk(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2015
handbagss:

see me see trouble o.
let me be pls!
I love the hairs on my body
lol.. Free dem. Its nat as bad as dey make it seem.... At least to me.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2015
jayhk:
lol.. Free dem. Its nat as bad as dey make it seem.... At least to me.

Thanks jare
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Geenickel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
handbagss:

it is rampant o.
would love to meet u *winks

.....And he will definitely break up wd u too..... and surely will you give d same testimony as d ex did...
lol grin
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by mrcasanova1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
queenbesha:

Are your parents aware that their son is this stu.pid? undecided undecided

Mehn....you must have a very large brain to hold so much stupidity!!!

You are really a living proof that man can live without a brain!!!!

If I ever need a brain transplant, trust me I would use yours because I would want a brain that has never been used!!!

Incomprehensible dumbass!!!

Come on get out of here and go play with your mates!!!

Btw...just keep on blabbing, maybe someday you will say something sensible!

Also...don't forget to quote me further, I would definitely love to amuse myself with more of your foolishness grin

Birdbrain!!!
You are a proven low-life for bringing parents into this.

Cretinous fvcktard.

You had to type an epistle just to pour expletives.

I am sure you never wrote this well during your days in school (that's if you didn't sleep your way through with those pot-bellied lecturers of yours)

And who is talking of a brain transplant here..? You? Oh! I see, you really need one. For calling some one ''daft'' without seeing that the post was a shot at sacarsm.... Tell me again about the brain you think you have.

Your stupidity reeks from miles away. I wonder how you even manage to spell words correctly. Idiat!

NOTE: I won't dignify your ''mention'' with a reply any more. So Get a Map, hop in a car and drive to hell! At least that will ensure you fvck off my mentions, and also ensures the world is rid of foools like you who think with their sh*thole.

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2015
And that was how handbagss called me - sounding very happy - she made front page on NL.

She has been feeling like a celeb since then!
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 11:08am On Jun 07, 2015
Museni:
And that was how handbagss called me - sounding very happy - she made front page on NL.

She has been feeling like a celeb since then!

Haba Museni!

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
handbagss:

hehehehehe...babes, u try o. if I were u, he wouldn't have touched me o.

I tend to put too much thought/care into how people feel. I wished my sister, or some friends of mine with a sort of blunt nature about them were there w/ me. They would've straight up told him grin
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
neoapocalypse:

This got me guffawing

I'm glad you took delight in my torture, man.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Pineapp:
You are indeed a ``handbag``……
What business does body spray and roll-on have with mouth odour??
O'boi abi o'girl, whatever u are, u no sabi read?
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2015
queenbesha:

Are your parents aware that their son is this stu.pid? undecided undecided

Mehn....you must have a very large brain to hold so much stupidity!!!

You are really a living proof that man can live without a brain!!!!

If I ever need a brain transplant, trust me I would use yours because I would want a brain that has never been used!!!

Incomprehensible dumbass!!!

Come on get out of here and go play with your mates!!!

Btw...just keep on blabbing, maybe someday you will say something sensible!

Also...don't forget to quote me further, I would definitely love to amuse myself with more of your foolishness grin

Birdbrain!!!
oh my dear who made you this angry? Never knew that you could be angry at times. Well na like this you go de quarrel with me in our marital home? #lol#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / What Is Your Relationship Status? / Largest Natural Breasts On Earth- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.