Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Mouth Odour Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour Experience (48445 Views)

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by BizBayo: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
You should sue your network provider for not letting u to perceive the odour thru the phone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmm...sometimes it's just not their fault

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Neyo230(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mouth Odour grin grin
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ojochegbe1:
grin I thought is only guyz that has bad breath, so Canada guys stink too grin I thought is only guyz that has bad breath, so Canada guys stink too

hehehehehe. some of them stink
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ojochegbe1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

hehehehehe. some of them stink
well in LA here we don't have such....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ojochegbe1:
and u be fine girl oo chaii d guy miss cha, let me replace him na lipsrsealed
na boys like u de fall men hand. See the way u droolin over the OP just cos she dissed somebody. Does the OP think she does not have mouth odour too (with that her fat cheek that looks like she's got her small and large intestines in them) aint it obvious her mouth will smell like an anus?.

Na boys like u de make girls de form. Grow up

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Zi: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is also helpful to detoxify our buccal cavity once in a while bu deep rinsing the mouth with conc lemon lukewarm water.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by tellwisdom: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

we have cheap body spray or roll on, for Christ's sake, buy them and use them!

Thanks.

Can i come try my own luck?? sad

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by BizBayo: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:
nd u didnt percieve d odour all those while he called you on fone

hahaha.... I guess thats the fault of the network.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

even without the mouth and body odour, I'll still deny him of the chance of using his fallus to explore my inner cavity.

I am always charmed by women with a strong appreciation for phallic reality. angry

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by juwoncoded: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nawa ooo na so u cheap reach,so d guy 4 enter d place if nt 4 d ogbonge odour

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

Thanks.

& Your pusssy doesn't stink ??

4 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
OMG!!! am on FRONT PAGE!!!! Thanks to the mouth odour guy that inspired me. yeeeyyyyy!!! Front page finally!

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

THE END

Thanks.

**clap** You try sha, why don't you tell him first, instead of hanging the dude out to die, smhow
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

THE END

Thanks.

One thing i'm very sure of is that your pusssy stinks.
No pun intended but all pussssy stinks.

You doubt it ??
Stick your finger into that hole & smell it.
How does it smell ?? like a rotten fish ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:

No comment

4 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by ffo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

THE END

Thanks.

FOR YOUR MIND YOU WANT TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS WITH THIS GUY. SO THAT WE CAN CLAP FOR YOU. IF THE GUY HAS BODY ODOUR, YOU DONT HAVE THE POWER TO ABUSE OR LAUGH AT HIM. ITS NOT HIS WISH. IF HIS BREATH IS COOL AND NO BODY ODOUR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TOLD US THIS SINCE HE IS "HANDSOME".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

No comment

Mrs. Perfect
You ought to have a comment
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by sukkot: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
that niggas breath was kicking like bruce lee

3 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by nairainfoscom(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
One of those things you just can't tell them. I wish Nancy would stumble across this.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Bants(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Thank God u said handsome cos if he was a rich guy i bet she will inhale the smell like vicks

6 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:

help me ask her

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by gbaskiboy: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

THE END

Thanks.
which brand of body spray and roll on are you advertising I want to know, I've not been using them
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by LaudGuy: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ehya! Sister handbaggs sorry O. @least u survived to tell the story.

*A sizzling Hot mixtape dropping 31-12-15 on Nairaland. Show some love.

#MakeMusicNotWaR
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Slimmos(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
what is my bizness now? who know sef mayb u too sef get mouth odour
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by sukkot: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sunnycliff:
I can tolerate many things from a lady but anything ODOUR, is a HELL TURN OFF.
is vajayjay odor a turn on or a turn off for you ?
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by ffo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
lrguru:
na boys like u de fall men hand. See the way u droolin over the OP just cos she dissed somebody. Does the OP think she does not have mouth odour too (with that her fat cheek that looks like she's got her small and large intestines in them) aint it obvious her mouth will smell like an anus?.

Na boys like u de make girls de form. Grow up

wish i can clap for you for the highlighted. God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
DISASTER
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
BizBayo:
You should sue your network provider for not letting u to perceive the odour thru the phone.

I was close to doing that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.