Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Mouth Odour Experience - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour Experience (48429 Views)

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ojochegbe1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

which one be agbo Jedi again? lipsrsealed
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by smudge2079(m): 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Not everything that glitter is Gold, can't let nobody play me wink
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezemust:
ah see
R y gay? U wnt to try to see my kini
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by TS2(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pineapp:
You are indeed a ``handbag``……
What business does body spray and roll-on have with mouth odour??

Nigerians.

You guys are funny.

She expanded the discussion to include that he had body odour so where did she err?
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ezemust: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
opedaydydx9:
R y gay? U wnt to try to see my kini
u got me wrong biko.gay gbasakwa gi dia

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezemust:
u got me wrong biko.gay gbasakwa gi dia
just kidding Bro
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Psittacus(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
guys, can't read my nairaland mails. can someone pls tell me how to red my mails.
your mails is not on Nairaland, check your mail box...I hope it's not further bashing for you o, guys here ain't nice
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
Psittacus:
your mails is not on Nairaland, check your mail box...I hope it's not further bashing for you o, guys here ain't nice

let them bash, Na them get their mouth.

I have checked my mail, even my spam box, nothing
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by streetzdreamz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Nawa o.
maybe I should just kill my self for being hairy
I love hairy ladies,especially a shade of facial hairs,cuz some guys detests it doesn't mean others don't cherish it,@topic I understand ur plight bout d unpleasant event,i for one cant stand an irritating smell,m too sensitive i dont eat cakes cux of d egg in em,a minutes intake of such smells tends to make me puke,but u lost it by coming up here to spill the beans without informing the guy first,assuming u did that and he flared up den dis post would av been a constructive criticism nt d destructive one it is,u got some bashings here,noticed u replied some with maturity n not anger, that my dear is a virtue, thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Psittacus(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

let them bash, Na them get their mouth.

I have checked my mail, even my spam box, nothing
same mail you registered with,? If that's right. You won't get a detailed mail, just that some one would like to send you a mail, you can now decide to reply whoever it is.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by gbejimor(m): 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
dating a girl with mouth odour is one of my bitter experience in gating. i ve dated a girl in dat condition very pretty lady but we always ve problem kissing.....
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Sunshinelady(f): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Viciyus:

FIRST OF ALL YOU ANIMAL,

SEE AS HAIR FULL YOUR HAND, MUST YOU COME ALL THE WAY HERE TO NARRATE YOUR STVPID STORY,

YOU WON TELL ME SAY SINCE ALL YOUR LIFE, YOU NEVER SMELL FOR ONCE? undecided

COS YOU FEMALE ARE THE MOST SMELLIEST, DIRTY IRRITATING THING, BUT AS A GUY WILL OVER LOOK ALL THIS THINGS AND KEEP OUR COOL.

NO WORRY, COS NOBODY DON TELL YOU SAY YOU DEY SMELL.

ONCE YOU DON CLOCK 30 YOU GO FIND EVEN PIG TO MARRY BUT YOU NO GO SEE ANY.

KEEP ON BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL, TIME WILL TELL,

TIME WILL TELL

TIME WILL TELL
. The way u sound so pained, are u sure u r not d guy in question, or mayb u v had a similar experience cheesy
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by pussygotlips: 7:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Canada
i swear if i ever see you i must date you
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
streetzdreamz:
I love hairy ladies,especially a shade of facial hairs,cuz some guys detests it doesn't mean others don't cherish it,@topic I understand ur plight bout d unpleasant event,i for one cant stand an irritating smell,m too sensitive i dont eat cakes cux of d egg in em,a minutes intake of such smells tends to make me puke,but u lost it by coming up here to spill the beans without informing the guy first,assuming u did that and he flared up den dis post would av been a constructive criticism nt d destructive one it is,u got some bashings here,noticed u replied some with maturity n not anger, that my dear is a virtue, thumbs up.

Thanks streetzdreamz, I love your kind of person. some NLders can't do without bashing, well non of my business.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by streetzdreamz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Thanks streetzdreamz, I love your kind of person. some NLders can't do without bashing, well that's there business.
you are welcome,the world won't be complete if pple like that ain't existing,some comments here r nauseating, some stupid u feel like hitting d fellow hard, some annoying u wonder if the fellow's gat working brain cells,then you have mild tongues,matured minds,brilliant ideas you wonder if this guys are humans atall..........but at the long run,u can't do a thing to change some of em,talking to em is like talking to a wall, they are best ignored.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
blacq2009:

No. I mean Andrew 114.
if u are talking to Andrew114,u are directly talking to me fellow
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by blacq2009(m): 7:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Andrew114:
if u are talking to Andrew114,u are directly talking to me fellow

No vex! Sorry
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by ohans4u(m): 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
toksbisola:
@Op; I am not sure if you are aware that sometimes those who have mouth/body odour are not even aware that they have it. Besides; what makes you so sure they you yourself don’t have mouth/body odour? (No offence and hope none taken) Is it because no one has told you?

The ideal thing for you to have done was to tell him; not blatantly like you have a mouth/body odour. You could have simply told him stylishly without it sounding offensive or making it sound like what you have to say will hurt him. The technique below would have been ideal;

For the body odour you could simply have asked him; Do you like any specific male deodorant? I usually like guys that use (name a male deodorant that you know/like) this brand. Have you heard of the brand? Then you encourage him to buy and use any other brand he is aware of.

For the mouth odour you could have simply told him that you enjoy using the technique called floss and ask him if he has tried it? If not he could do so; as it helps in removing dirt from the teeth which in turn helps to prevents mouth odour.

Then you go further in telling him that you brush your teeth more than once a day (I hope you do) and that helps you to keep a healthy breath. Again you ask him if that is something he does and if not encourage him to do so. Also let him know the benefit of using a mouth wash and some mint to keep the mouth fresh and let him know that you use it as well (I hope you do) and that’s what keeps your breath fresh.

Now; looking at both scenarios that i have stated above, was that a difficult thing to do? I don’t think so. Have you seen that you could have used wisdom in stylishly helping him? Hence, there would not have been any need for you to have opened this thread to embarrass him. NOT VERY COOL.

Besides; he might be someone that has a good heart/character; and you just let him go for a flaw(s) that you could have made a contribution in helping to resolve/solve.

In this life, we should be very careful the way we make fun or castigate another individual as you never know where you would meet/need them.

BTW you are pretty.

I rest my case
waooooo this is the best advice for the century. .. well articulated. .. God bless the day you were born
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by leonshom(m): 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hairy smiley that's lovely wink
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Rosemary216(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

It's better to tell the person than to keep quiet. Even if you think the person might feel hurt by doing so. Believe me he/she will live to appreciate you silently forever.
#NothingButSimplyTheTruth#
hmmmm... I wil try dat

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by mrcasanova1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

If u love her, kiss her
you are a confused and attention seeking bi*tch!
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by mrcasanova1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
queenbesha:

Could a nigerian be this daft? undecided
You are the daft person here, for not seeing that was sacarsm she intended. Overbloated she goat. Big breas.t, small brain.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by MrT2011(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Hahahahahahahhaha
I didnt know this shiit was very rampant till I was kissing this girl
after we broke away I remember her saying 'at last a guy with no bad breath'

Advise:
Rush go take anti biotics because the girl had already transfered to you the mouth odour to you. cheesy
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by multikolour(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

funny guy
pretty girl wats up, if am your husband I will not eat food cos seeing you I will be fill up .as in no Hungary fo r your man cos you beauty is OK.
God has really made you in his image
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by wizard01(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
so wats ur point exactly?

De body spray or roll on ur using was given to u by a guy.

Do u know de cost of a good chewing gum?

Perhaps the Nigga just finished eating and dint rinse his mouth very well.

Against the mouth odor, i guess u collected the (5000) T\P he gave u after he bought u lunch.

Hmmmm now he has mouth/body issues, God is watching u oooooooo!!
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by tranxo(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

we have cheap body spray or roll on, for Christ's sake, buy them and use them!

Thanks.
LESSON......Stop exchanging numbers with ''handsome guys.''
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by queenbesha(f): 3:34am On Jun 06, 2015
mrcasanova1:
You are the daft person here, for not seeing that was sacarsm she intended. Overbloated she goat. Big breas.t, small brain.

Are your parents aware that their son is this stu.pid? undecided undecided

Mehn....you must have a very large brain to hold so much stupidity!!!

You are really a living proof that man can live without a brain!!!!

If I ever need a brain transplant, trust me I would use yours because I would want a brain that has never been used!!!

Incomprehensible dumbass!!!

Come on get out of here and go play with your mates!!!

Btw...just keep on blabbing, maybe someday you will say something sensible!

Also...don't forget to quote me further, I would definitely love to amuse myself with more of your foolishness grin

Birdbrain!!!
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 4:10am On Jun 06, 2015
multikolour:

pretty girl wats up, if am your husband I will not eat food cos seeing you I will be fill up .as in no Hungary fo r your man cos you beauty is OK.
God has really made you in his image

Thanks multikolour
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 4:11am On Jun 06, 2015
mrcasanova1:
you are a confused and attention seeking bi*tch!

wow! thanks
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2015
For some people, their own basic self-maintenance is too much for them. It boggles the mind.

Last time I got my eyebrows threaded, the lady I usually see wasn't there so I grudgingly settled for her replacement, knowing I wouldn't have the time to come in for a while. I was worried the replacement wouldn't measure up, but that turned out to be the least of my worries. The guy reeked something fierce! He smelled worse than the incubators we use to grow bacteria cultures at work, and that's saying something. As he leaned over me, I held my breathe and it was as if my whole life was flashing before me.

I walked outta there with what I imagined to be the hovering smell of rotten Pho and roadkill w/ a hint of steaming shyt, a near death experience, and satisfactory eyebrows. I had anoverwhelming urge to go home and take a shower before continuing with my day, so I did.

I don't understand...I really don't.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
For some people, their own basic self-maintenance is too much for them. It boggles the mind.

Last time I got my eyebrows threaded, the lady I usually see wasn't there so I grudgingly settled for her replacement, knowing I wouldn't have the time to come in for a while. I was worried the replacement wouldn't measure up, but that turned out to be the least of my worries. The guy reeked something fierce! He smelled worse than the incubators we use to grow bacteria cultures at work, and that's saying something. As he leaned over me, I held my breathe and it was as if my whole life was flashing before me.

I walked outta there with what I imagined to be the hovering smell of rotten Pho and roadkill w/ a hint of steaming shyt, a near death experience, and satisfactory eyebrows. I had anoverwhelming urge to go home and take a shower before continuing with my day, so I did.

hehehehehe...babes, u try o. if I were u, he wouldn't have touched me o.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 06, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

This got me guffawing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.