Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Mouth Odour Experience - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour Experience (48434 Views)

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ezemust: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ojochegbe1:
no boss from IBAJI, unale if u care to knw cool
see.use to dig Ayingba babes proper
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by harry509: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
marc99:

Guess what? On lynda* ikeja* bloc*(LIB), a guy posted just the same experience he had with a girl he tried kissing. Said the gal's breath was so bad, he kept praying for olfactory tolerance.
U're here telling ur own story, he's there telling his.

But then, maybe u have olfactory hypersensitivity, acute sense of smell.

Oh well, it's better to be handsome with halitosis, than to be ugly with fresh breath. Halitosis is treatable. Every1 has a flaw. That's his flaw. Help him realise it so he can fix it!
Your brain box is stil tryn 2 get mature. kiss I said dat bcus of ur last comnt.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is a common problem with both sexes.. key to keeping it in check is ... brush your teeth.. keep a portable Mouth-wash Handy, Eat Apples or Walnuts after food. lick tom-tom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by sinaj(f): 4:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
queenbesha:

Am sorry......never knew u were joking judging from the smiley u used...

itz aite Queen smiley

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by sinaj(f): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Thanks for the reply sinaj
lol
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ezemust: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

Nawa o.
maybe I should just kill my self for being hairy
bae.they are just jealous.they wish u were their bea
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by blacq2009(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Andrew114:
am i high?

No. I mean Andrew 114.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ojochegbe1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezemust:
see.use to dig Ayingba babes proper
no qualms na ur luck boss enjoy.... grin
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by rigarmortis: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
OP, get an air freshener, guy two gallons of bleach, buy one bottle of Dettol, and a pack of scented candles, make sure your windows are open so that wont wont choke.

now select your left pinky finger (you don't want to use you eba eating hand here), dip it into "you know where", now smell the aforementioned pinky finger.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you are mistaken, its not a death rat, and yeah the environmental guys have packed the garbage, its not that, and it not the fish in your fridge happily rotting away, there has been light all day.

yeah, now you get the picture, it suddenly dawns on you, its the same place your ex boyfriend inserts his tongue, all in the name of love, you think he smiles when he finishes because he likes it?......no, its to keep himself from crying.

now you can spray the air freshener, light the scented candles then wash your finger with bleach and Dettol with a copious amount of clean water.

you are welcome.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, u can start by teling him and den offer solutions to help him.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by toksbisola: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
@Op; I am not sure if you are aware that sometimes those who have mouth/body odour are not even aware that they have it. Besides; what makes you so sure they you yourself don’t have mouth/body odour? (No offence and hope none taken) Is it because no one has told you?

The ideal thing for you to have done was to tell him; not blatantly like you have a mouth/body odour. You could have simply told him stylishly without it sounding offensive or making it sound like what you have to say will hurt him. The technique below would have been ideal;

For the body odour you could simply have asked him; Do you like any specific male deodorant? I usually like guys that use (name a male deodorant that you know/like) this brand. Have you heard of the brand? Then you encourage him to buy and use any other brand he is aware of.

For the mouth odour you could have simply told him that you enjoy using the technique called floss and ask him if he has tried it? If not he could do so; as it helps in removing dirt from the teeth which in turn helps to prevents mouth odour.

Then you go further in telling him that you brush your teeth more than once a day (I hope you do) and that helps you to keep a healthy breath. Again you ask him if that is something he does and if not encourage him to do so. Also let him know the benefit of using a mouth wash and some mint to keep the mouth fresh and let him know that you use it as well (I hope you do) and that’s what keeps your breath fresh.

Now; looking at both scenarios that i have stated above, was that a difficult thing to do? I don’t think so. Have you seen that you could have used wisdom in stylishly helping him? Hence, there would not have been any need for you to have opened this thread to embarrass him. NOT VERY COOL.

Besides; he might be someone that has a good heart/character; and you just let him go for a flaw(s) that you could have made a contribution in helping to resolve/solve.

In this life, we should be very careful the way we make fun or castigate another individual as you never know where you would meet/need them.

BTW you are pretty.

I rest my case

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ojochegbe1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezemust:
chaii mouth odor kon spoil person shw hey e no go beta for dat satan grin
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by MrCork: 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

we have cheap body spray or roll on, for Christ's sake, buy them and use them!

Thanks.

..swwery..when it comes to mouth odour...sweetorgasm is the king..he mouth stink like horse poo poo...but Ina user friendly way! embarassed
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezemust:

That's so sweet, thanks Ezemust
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Obascoetubi: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

we have cheap body spray or roll on, for Christ's sake, buy them and use them!

Thanks.
WAT OF BEAUTIFUL LADIES' PRIVATE PARTS ODOUR?
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ezemust:
i think handbagss REALLY NEEDS YOU
lmdo
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Swagt101(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
WARNING: TOO MANY SMELLOS FORMING FROSH IN HERE!
grin grin grin
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Bluffly: 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pineapp:
You are indeed a ``handbag``……
What business does body spray and roll-on have with mouth odour??

Guy melo. Can't you see she mentioned Body odour in the body of her post. Haba who is now the real handbag. Must everything be spelt out to you or you are just out to get back at the Op. I pity does who liked your post without taking reasoning.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by dinachi(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is good this is coming from a lady. Guys and ladies please brush up and lick mints. Now what do we do about the epidemic issues of ladies with rotten puccy? Lately, number of ladies with evil atrociously smelling puccy abounds every where. What do we do about them? And some of them actually look beautiful but when they mistakenly remove their pants, the whole Nigeria will lie in state! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by harry509: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

I Dont know how he will feel if I tell him.
well he meant feel sumhw sha, bt u shud av gve it a try. I av smilar situation b4 wit a vry urg beautifu yoruba girl durin my urth service days @ ekiti. Anitime I nvite dis urg lady nside my room holy spirit n heaven. Bcus I normally spray air freshna nside my room bt imediately dis girl enta my room hmmmmmm. Well I reserv my comnt 4 anoda day. But wit all, I can't chase her out of my room wat I did I av 2 corct her. B4 yu know she wil strt speakn yoruba 2 me bcus me I can't speak yoruba vry well. She wil say hmmmmm, dis corpa ur own is 2much jare goon, yu use 2 do as if u Rr d neatest corper den I wil strt laffn. I did dat bcus I av 2 clear my concience.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by oluwanifemi19(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can't stand it either. There's nothing like smelling nice on ur first date. That could go a long way thou
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Zane2point4(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

instead of all dis rants, you shld hv brought it to his notice, you can ask him whether he ate smelly stuff like garlic, dats if u dont wana sound it like insult, u neva can tell he might just be ur best date.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Orkpekyandega(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Viciyus:

FIRST OF ALL YOU ANIMAL,

SEE AS HAIR FULL YOUR HAND, MUST YOU COME ALL THE WAY HERE TO NARRATE YOUR STVPID STORY,

YOU WON TELL ME SAY SINCE ALL YOUR LIFE, YOU NEVER SMELL FOR ONCE? undecided

COS YOU FEMALE ARE THE MOST SMELLIEST, DIRTY IRRITATING THING, BUT AS A GUY WILL OVER LOOK ALL THIS THINGS AND KEEP OUR COOL.

NO WORRY, COS NOBODY DON TELL YOU SAY YOU DEY SMELL.

ONCE YOU DON CLOCK 30 YOU GO FIND EVEN PIG TO MARRY BUT YOU NO GO SEE ANY.

KEEP ON BEHAVING LIKE AN ANIMAL, TIME WILL TELL,

TIME WILL TELL
TIME WILL TELL
That was too harsh bro.
There was just no need for you to reply her so harshly. Besides, the girl has passed a message that no one would love to discuss in the public. However, I still believe this has ctreated a platform for all of us to learn from and reassess our personalities.
Guys often times manage to tolerate bad odour/breathe but for the ladies it is a no no no thing. Unless you want them to pour out their intestine.
#LetsUniteToFightMouthOdour/BadBreath#

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Zane2point4:

instead of all dis rants, you shld hv brought it to his notice, you can ask him whether he ate smelly stuff like garlic, dats if u dont wana sound it like insult, u neva can tell he might just be ur best date.

Noted
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by elohorayodele: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:
nd u didnt percieve d odour all those while he called you on fone
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by symboss: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Galz like this might be carrying smelling hair
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Orkpekyandega:

That was too harsh bro.
There was just no need for you to reply her so harshly. Besides, the girl has passed a message that no one would love to discuss in the public. However, I still believe this has ctreated a platform for all of us to learn from and reassess our personalities.
Guys often times manage to tolerate bad odour/breathe but for the ladies it is a no no no thing. Unless you want them to pour out their intestine.
#LetsUniteToFightMouthOdour/BadBreath#

I know say I harsh but the tin vex me. I don dey with women were there mouth dey smell like dead horse, but least I do nothing but Offer her a sweet, and see understand, but that dont mean I should publish on any forum,

atleast ask what way can I tell the guy or something,

or best method to advice the guy without hurting his feeling.

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
symboss:
Galz like this might be carrying smelling hair

no comment
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ezemust: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ojochegbe1:
no qualms na ur luck boss enjoy.... grin
yea.good old days gone in the wind
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ezemust: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

ah see you well well
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
rigarmortis:
OP, get an air freshener, guy two gallons of bleach, buy one bottle of Dettol, and a pack of scented candles, make sure your windows are open so that wont wont choke.

now select your left pinky finger (you don't want to use you eba eating hand here), dip it into "you know where", now smell the aforementioned pinky finger.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you are mistaken, its not a death rat, and yeah the environmental guys have packed the garbage, its not that, and it not the fish in your fridge happily rotting away, there has been light all day.

yeah, now you get the picture, it suddenly dawns on you, its the same place your ex boyfriend inserts his tongue, all in the name of love, you think he smiles when he finishes because he likes it?......no, its to keep himself from crying.

now you can spray the air freshener, light the scented candles then wash your finger with bleach and Dettol with a copious amount of clean water.

you are welcome.

hehehe
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by modelboy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:
nd u didnt percieve d odour all those while he called you on fone
lmao

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.