Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Why Are Girls Not Logical? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Not Logical? (5902 Views)

Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Do Girls Not Wear Bras Anymore??? / Why Are Girls Not Sincere With What They Really Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by jaybee3(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrsChima:

You this woman beater. angry
Hehehe
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Like duhh!!! They are no 1, u think im like nigerian guys that are sentimental,? Im a realistic hippie rasta i call a spade a spade.
keep praying for dem and stop lamenting...hun?
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by scachy(m): 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
Probably you must have been relating with girls who spend most time of the day keeping up with the Kardashians, telemundo, fashion police and E'channel. A lot of such girls lacks proper judgment and can't engage in a brainstorming conversation. They'd rather you both discuss on mundane issues like the new 'transgendered' Catilyn Jenner, latest eyelashes in town, and celebrities birthdays.

There are also many women who are quite brainy and sharp-witted who can hold breathtaking conversation that stretches towards different challenging issues from; politics, economics, budding careers, investment, terrorism, human rights abuses, health science etc.

Also, I don't agree that women are defiant and reluctant to give up on an argument. Rather I think egoistic men would never accept and give up on an argument with a woman even when it's evidently clear they've been floored.
Well said.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
My major grouse is why they always take arguments personal.

One can't give his own point of view without any problem arising. Once your view is contrary to theirs they come with the blackmailing statement

"You always think you know too much"

undecided

you nailed it ! i once told a girl that she was self centered, she exploded on me..

that statement proves their ignorance
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Interesting. Actually, I'm not sure I have seen Nneka take out time to narrate her point in an essayistic manner before. You see, although I'm unenthusiastic and cared less about the Kardashians and their unmerited their media invasion, I'm aware they have thrones of fans on NL and my aim of mentioning them on my initial post was to attract their wrath. Hence my hasty conclusion that you must be one, which we all know your disposition about them so I wouldn't want us to dabble into that further. We sabi them. grin

Also, even though the OP made a sweeping statement which didn't give much credence to his post, the fact is a lot of women nowadays hardly show interest in issues that doesn't have to do with mundanities and aren't superficial. Unfortunately, the numbers keep rising by the day. We do witness such trend on blogosphere and NL in particular where only a handful of your ilks delves into thread that demands thought provoking assessment. They prefer celebrity news and I heard telemundo is the ish for them lately. Are you a telemundo lover?.
cheesy
grin LOL. Disposition about them? I can't remember the last time i sat down to watch an episode of that show. Let's not even dabble into that like you said. Isn't it funny? so because some ladies here do not want to be part of the so called issues that you find interesting, which are politics and other logic issues, and they strive to be part of other affairs on here. For Example Celebrities and fashion. Doesn't make them less logic. Some of these ladies wouldn't want to be part of politics section, because of the way some people handle issues and tribalism turmoil. If you are going to drive at that, then what are you going to say about your fellow guys who spend their whole time on Rap battle section nl? How logic again, Ronald. tongue No I'm not a telemundo fan undecided
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:

Hehehe

kiss Miss me boo?
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by jaybee3(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
MrsChima:

kiss Miss me boo?
You bet
kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by MrsChima(f): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
jaybee3:

You bet
kiss kiss

You are a liar. cry I have seen you with that ho. angry
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 06, 2015
lol just from their comments here you all can still see that most females STILL can't be logical, just very few.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Rexnegro(m): 1:08am On Jun 06, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Everytime i have a convo with females i always feel like screaming. They never agree to logical reason, everything has to be emotional or shallow for their brains to understand. And they have so much pride, u can never correct them, and this is how i know till i die i will stay single.i will keep praying for them tho, so that God can help their minds develope and see things logically.
In all ramifications They are d weaker vessels...so don't expect any better from them. Guys foolishness is wiser than them.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Truckpusher(m): 7:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, Wait Truckie cheesy, I can't believe you are saying this about your fellow men grin
Trust me sister, I have seen some iidiots passing themselves round as a men - Sometimes ,you feel like killing them with a hammer blow to the head for being too silly. sad
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Cheeba: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
Fallacy of hasty generalization! you can't say girls are not logical cos des no way all de girls in Nigeria wul not be logical. Pls where did u get dis from? U haven't met intelligent and very logical ladies then .

U say the op is hasty in generalization? And asked were he got his info from? Even though he has said he experiences this with his friends and family? And u also know him so well that u can already tell he has never met intelligent and logical ladies(generalization season 2)? My dear your whole post is ILLOGICAL and u are a good example of the kind of women he is referring 2!
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Nneka123:
grin LOL. Disposition about them? I can't remember the last time i sat down to watch an episode of that show. Let's not even dabble into that like you said. Isn't it funny? so because some ladies here do not want to be part of the so called issues that you find interesting, which are politics and other logic issues, and they strive to be part of other affairs on here. For Example Celebrities and fashion. Doesn't make them less logic. Some of these ladies wouldn't want to be part of politics section, because of the way some people handle issues and tribalism turmoil. If you are going to drive at that, then what are you going to say about your fellow guys who spend their whole time on Rap battle section nl? How logic again, Ronald. tongue No I'm not a telemundo fan undecided

Stop trying so hard to portray u females are logical beings. Its not in your biological nature to be interested in issues that spark very little emotional triggers, its not bad that u females are this way in fact its why theres order in the world. But stop trying so hard, its very funny looking at ur post its funny and sad really just stop forcing it.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 06, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol just from their comments here you all can still see that most females STILL can't be logical, just very few.

Many dont even know what logic means. Lol they are just getting emotional and defensive.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2015
The very smart few (women) if there are any around would know this isnt a bashing thread just a statement of factual observations and they would know that theres no need to be defensive. Biology is biology u cant try to bend it cuz it hurts ur gender, thats the very bedrock of illogical reason.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Sugarpeaches(f): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:

U say the op is hasty in generalization? And asked were he got his info from? Even though he has said he experiences this with his friends and family? And u also know him so well that u can already tell he has never met intelligent and logical ladies(generalization season 2)? My dear your whole post is ILLOGICAL and u are a good example of the kind of women he is referring 2!

Wats dis one saying? Abeg swerve!
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Kay17: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2015
KingMakaveli:
Everytime i have a convo with females i always feel like screaming. They never agree to logical reason, everything has to be emotional or shallow for their brains to understand. And they have so much pride, u can never correct them, and this is how i know till i die i will stay single.i will keep praying for them tho, so that God can help their minds develope and see things logically.

May be the ones you find yourself around.
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Cheeba: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
grin
Sugarpeaches:

Wats dis one saying? Abeg swerve!

Swerve? usually the next thing to be posted by an individual with no comebacks after having their apparent ideological deficiencies and nematode size reasoning exposed! Lmfao! Have several seats my dear!
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cheeba:
grin

Swerve? usually the next thing to be posted by an individual with no comebacks after having their apparent ideological deficiencies and nematode size reasoning exposed! Lmfao! Have several seats my dear!

Nope, I'm nt short of comebacks ,I don't wanna talk too much ,so I overcome u in Jesus name. angry
Re: Why Are Girls Not Logical? by Rexnegro(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
You simply tell them what they want to hear all day long and make sure those legs remain open whenever you want them to. grin

Don't you ever pick up a quarrel with ya woman at all - Just tell her how amazing and beautiful she looks even when she weighs more than a baby elephant. grin
true but sound funny ...all they want to hear is lies...they appear like u re telling them lie why u re actually telling them the truths, guys noticed and went other way round since they prefer been lied to .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention D Person U Miss most in the room On Nairaland / 'oyinbo Conductor' An Oyinbo Was Spotted Today Doing A Conductor Work (photos) / Why I Would Never Be After Girls On Nairaland (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.