Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (76745 Views)

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by vislabraye(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Midehi:
and why is she on the floor like that grin grin was she not expecting marriage in her life before?

hugging, kissing or *an acclamation* would have done it not lying on the floor like who is possessed by evil spirit.

nooffense just observation#

Where did Nigerians leqrn this bad hqbit from ? angry
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
vislabraye:

Where did Nigerians leqrn this bad hqbit from ? angry
question for the gods! grin grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by MrDoGood(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

lalastilala will be the MC.
Ishilove,bride and bridal train makeup artist.
missclassy will be the bride's made.
MrsChima,mother of the day.
Dharay will be the DJ.
the list is endless biko grin
Dharay will be the DJ.
Dharay will be the DJ.
Dharay will be the DJ.
the list is endless biko
Wao my Nl wife to be is also a great event planner.
Another interesting part of you
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Codyt(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sapphire86:
Awwwwwwww so lovely.

See how the girl fall as though she wan manifest.
Am very sorry to deviate, but you're an epitome of charm and elegance. Wow!
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Frankicent(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/romantic-marriage-proposal-that-got-a-lady-rolling-on-the-floor/
.....Sweet... woow that girl on blue is really tall about 6.3/4 just like my ex...I aren't short oooo....
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Frankicent(m): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
segtak25:

source : http://streetgist.com/romantic-marriage-proposal-that-got-a-lady-rolling-on-the-floor/
...She rolled on the floor see love wish I"l feel it again.

Damn the lady on blue is one tall babe...just like my ex..
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by yeancarh22(f): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
It came as a surprise she wasn't expecting it.to crown it all she is pretty and classy.Happy for u dear ..
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tranxo(m): 11:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
segtak25:

great concept.just one thing didnt check though.......Careless Whispers wasn't the right music for that moment
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tranxo(m): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Frankicent:
...She rolled on the floor see love wish I"l feel it again.

Damn the lady on blue is one tall babe...just like my ex..
still in love (lust) with your ex?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tranxo(m): 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Midehi:
and why is she on the floor like that grin grin was she not expecting marriage in her life before?

hugging, kissing or *an acclamation* would have done it not lying on the floor like who is possessed by evil spirit.

nooffense just observation#
I guess you have never been ''in a moment'' where you couldn't think rationally. Pray for such moment.

nooffense
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by AnthonyAk(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2015
so after a few months of dating str8 to marriage?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by nnewa: 12:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Just watched this with gladness in my heart.
I love u
I love it as I wish u all d warmth love understanding tolerance & God's guidance in your journey together
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by ikombe: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Twaci:
embarassed Nope.
Pls take note, I said "nope" not "no". cheesy
lmao grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by ENDTIMES: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Cutehector:
The only person I can clearly see on d floor is d man... So wat r u sayin? smiley

Haters are everywhere!
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tomdon(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2015
LOL
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by darlenese(f): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Her market nor dey sell again undecided she was almost hopeless unless God brought this bobo, dats y she's the floor
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by vickrino(m): 7:11am On Jun 06, 2015
dharay99:
I didn't read ur long note.
So wats up...?
& dat woman looks like som1 daht just got
delivered by d power of d holy ghost. lipsrsealed
na wa o
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by henroe2k2(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Na wetin be the name of this film? And I hope sey part 2 dey.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by CHILDofGOD85: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis is lovely kiss..buh dat rolling on d floor was so uncalled 4.dat was way out of line jor

They r both biuriful. Wish dem a happy married life

The rolling on the floor is what made it unique.

Op don't mind them.

U guys rock.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Sapphire86(f): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Codyt:

Am very sorry to deviate, but you're an epitome of charm and elegance. Wow!

Awwwwww by all means deviate away grin! Thank you very much
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Arobake: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2015
awww... lovely.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Trippledots(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Human beings sha....see as people still find fault in this euphoric moment. Hian!
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by double0seven(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
tpiadotcom:

my point is rolling on the floor because your fellow human being proposed to you, is a bit extreme.

She should be careful lest the guy follows someone who plays hard to get later.

You roll on the floor to thank God for miracles or things of that nature.

is getting a proposal a miracle? How so?

go and watch the video, she didn't roll on the floor; she didn't. She went on the floor was there for like 10 to 15 seconds then got up again

and how do you know a marriage proposal is not a miracle to her. One man's miracle is another man's everyday life. That's why blessing is greater than miracle.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Codyt(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Sapphire86:

Awwwwww by all means deviate away grin! Thank you very much
Always welcome. *Following
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Frankicent(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
tranxo:
still in love (lust) with your ex?
Am single now embarassed no lust nothing....Want to afresh
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tranxo(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
Frankicent:
Am single now embarassed
Is she?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Frankicent(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
tranxo:
Is she?
Well I don't no
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Frankicent(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
tranxo:
Is she?
I don't no..... You a Lady?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
wao!!! i just watch the video. this is so wonderful and interesting. I wish I can have the courage this young man had to do this to my girl when the time for it comes
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tranxo(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
Frankicent:

I don't no..... You a Lady?
Funny
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tpiadotcom: 12:28am On Jun 07, 2015
double0seven:

go and watch the video, she didn't roll on the floor; she didn't. She went on the floor was there for like 10 to 15 seconds then got up again

and how do you know a marriage proposal is not a miracle to her. One man's miracle is another man's everyday life. That's why blessing is greater than miracle.

bro, did you not see the thread title, I am not the one who put it there.

if a marriage proposal is considered a miracle, that's not good.

if she, with all her orishirishi, is seeing marriage proposal as a miracle, then what should other people say.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Frankicent(m): 1:09am On Jun 07, 2015
tranxo:
Funny
Tell I wanna no....have my reasons for asking

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.