Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (76744 Views)

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

tongue
dont mind mi.
hian..fear furst catch me. grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by zubby29(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
its here already,believe.amen
misspicy:
God let ma day come soonest.....am speechless.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by akhis: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
Sapphire86:
Awwwwwwww so lovely.

See how the girl fall as though she wan manifest.

Something's are best known in ones mind only.

Ok if I ask u now, wetin she wan manifest.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Lucky dude..."He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing." ....... Happy for this dude!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
And that is how I decided to be her shuffer after work which gives me pleasure and to have a cap of our daily events. That is how we got closer daily.

Soooo basically you pick up from work daily to your crib where you insert your cap to cap off your daily activites?

Wetin i learn finally for this thread be say,just dangle your car keys and you can kpansh some (most) women

7 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by niceguy7(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Good for em.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rolling on the floor?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Lucasbalo(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
[i][/i]
pretydiva:
Dis is lovely kiss..buh dat rolling on d floor was so uncalled 4.dat was way out of line jor

They r both biuriful. Wish dem a happy married life
Nothing wrong in her rolling on the floor. It's out of joy and the happiness coming from the surprise engagement. You are right that they are both beautiful though.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by chudidonas(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
She rolled on the floor under the anointing of the engagement ring. And for the ladies thinking she went overboard, wait till u get a surprise ring from a guy u really want to be with grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by stevesleeky: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
Roling on the floor is no biggy. you wont understand especially if u had numerous heart break.

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by souljaboi51(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
awwwwww so sweet...
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by watchindelta(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nawaho witches cool shocked
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Beezally(f): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice one
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by olasmith10(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

Amen miss..very soon..
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by gradeA(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by boma95(f): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Aww... beautiful cheesy
I tap from ds sweet moment grin kiss
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by cyprus000: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
dharay99:

and ur prayer has just been ansd,
I present to you...

"Sweetorgasm" ur future partner till... lipsrsealed
[size=13pt]
Lol...gringringrin

Bad market(no offennss)angry

Mrcork(corky) hw far na?..I dun see the woman you dey look fortongue
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Ranchhoddas: 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Midehi:
and why is she on the floor like that grin grin was she not expecting marriage in her life before?

hugging, kissing or *an acclamation* would have done it not lying on the floor like who is possessed by evil spirit.

nooffense just observation#
bad belle is allowed!

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by luckaz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

I am sending a husband to u
but, u have to start rolling on the floor first grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by MosakuAW(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
@Op did u say her name is Taiye Legunsen. Pls is she from Iperu remo in Ijebu. If yes, can i meet her. My mom surname is Legunsen from Iperu remo. And i know some couple of Legunsen too.

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by stonecoldcafe: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
shocked Mehn check out her rolling lolzzzzz. I love how she gave him the green light by calling back and saying it was okay to call her until 10.30pm. That's a woman that know what she wants.

Another thing, una notice say my guy serious? Met her in October and proposed by June the following year. No time to say no time. No time for time wasters too! Lolz

Final bullet, una read wetin the guy write. The girl was nice and professional. Some of una man go call you or ask question, you go dey rude begin squeeze face join. Na you sabi oh!

16 Likes

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by MrDoGood(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
cry cry
not really but dat proposal is overwhelming
I love your calmness. Some other girl would have taken it as an insult.

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by freecocoa(f): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hmm, this love must be overwhelming abi why is she rolling on the floor? Happy engagement to them.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by dharay99: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

hian..fear furst catch me. grin

tongue
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Brugo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
She no wan stand up again cheesy

That guy is smooth. Bad guy.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by cyprus000: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
youmour:
And that is how I decided to be her shuffer after work which gives me pleasure and to have a cap of our daily events. That is how we got closer daily.

Soooo basically you pick up from work daily to your crib where you insert your cap to cap off your daily activites?

Wetin i learn finally for this thread be say,just dangle your car keys and you can kpansh some (most) women
[size=13pt]
gringringringrin

Baba,na today you know

Na new type of naija love be that nagrin
[/size]
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Frankies(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
It baffles me when a woman hooks to a man and it is very clear where you guys are going, when he proposes she acts awkwardly.I see it as being cheap. It is either this or not.

A close friend of mine, who is a girl had three wonderful suitors before she married.Her problem was to choose which one.No time for rolling on the floor.

Nice surprise though, for those that love surprises.Unlike us.

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Extremelyfavour: 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow she is extremely happy
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by dharay99: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Lol...gringringrin

Bad market(no offennss)angry

Mrcork(corky) hw far na?..I dun see the woman you dey look fortongue
[/size]

the corky ßastard is
on exile.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
smiley
MrDoGood:

I love your calmness. Some other girl would have taken it as an insult.
maybe the desperate girls...am not

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
She will soon realized that this guy is Ode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.