Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor (76718 Views)

See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady Rolling On The Floor / Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
onila:
shes so bush n primitive

ewww
she was overwhelmed with emotions, she didn't see it coming. It's her kind of person.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dont ask a lady if ahe want to get married or you heard a rumour that she is about to get married because everywoman is about to get married, just that mr right has not come and proposed.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by amanze15(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
Brugo:
She no wan stand up again cheesy

That guy is smooth. Bad guy.
retired bad guy angry
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Allansmith: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

why u dey follow me claim my prayer undecided

Make i claim am ke??make e no go be say when them they pray why i follow say Amen....Abeg make i claim am too o..I talk am again sef say my own day go soon come in Jesus name..Amen..... grin grin grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by carzola(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Can somebody tell me why he bought a cake for her and not a rose? undecided undecided undecided Nigerian guys sha, and why is he wearing native to propose sef? too many question marks eeeehhh why is the girl rolling on the floor for just saxophone if he brought Flavour to sing maybe she would have died? i would give this guy a 4/10 on this proposal.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Wow! Nice concept bro! I pray u 2 have a successful marriage! Lovely! Lovely!Lovely
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by carzola(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Allansmith:

Make i claim am ke??make e no go be say when them they pray why i follow say Amen....Abeg make i claim am too o..I talk am again sef say my own day go soon come in Jesus name..Amen..... grin grin grin
i thought i saw u among the Abuja 3000 arrested? undecided undecided
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by carzola(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
firstEVA:
she was overwhelmed with emotions, she didn't see it coming. It's her kind of person.
if thats her kinda person then who let her outta the zoo? cry
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Decentdamsel(f): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Just like the clouds my eyes will rain if I get that kind of birthday gift
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by scarr: 7:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
So that was why dey didn't answer me quick when I went to pay for my internet dat day angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
carzola:
if thats her kinda person then who let her outta the zoo? cry
was it really that bad?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by InvisibleGhost: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
She try!!!
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by ahizih(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

Na u na tongue
Lol u sure say i reach?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by fpeter(f): 8:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is amazing, extra ordinarily beautiful...her reaction was so genuine, you could tell she wasn't expecting it at all...congrats to both of you!!...@Op u get eyes sha o for good things,she's a pretty lady...God bless una union.

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by fpeter(f): 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
watchindelta:
Nawaho witches cool shocked

where u for see witches?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Birdmanjnr(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
softnipples:
Who else thinks this isn't a big deal??
You think its not
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Donpizzle(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mtchew. Now wats my biznes?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by fpeter(f): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
shocked Mehn check out her rolling lolzzzzz. I love how she gave him the green light by calling back and saying it was okay to call her until 10.30pm. That's a woman that know what she wants.

Another thing, una notice say my guy serious? Met her in October and proposed by June the following year. No time to say no time. No time for time wasters too! Lolz

Final bullet, una read wetin the guy write. The girl was nice and professional. Some of una man go call you or ask question, you go dey rude begin squeeze face join. Na you sabi oh!

Tell dem....no time for time wasters, six months is enough to know if a man is serious or not. Always wear a smile when you interact with people,be nice,polite and approachable. ....doesn't mean you are cheap or a flirt. Nobody wants to chat up a frowning babe.

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by MosakuAW(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
4oyrsExperience:

No ooooo!! This one is from ijebu remo in iperu.. Can't possibly b who u think!

Best Regardz

We are saying the same thing. Ijebu Remo in Iperu. Akesan bale oja, ibi owo gbe so.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Diploxy(m): 8:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wish you guys all the best that true love can bring. This is marvellous in their sight, so your comment and opinion do not count.
Haters and bad belle! I wish you what u wished them. cheers...

1 Like

Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Mhizizzy(f): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Maybe she has been praying and it came as a miracle sort of

She cud av doubted cos she met d guy just last October

It wuz really a big surprise
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by tpiadotcom: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
scarr:
So that was why dey didn't answer me quick when I went to pay for my internet dat day angry

so all of them there might be nairalanders?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by olumalcolm(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
God let ma day come soonest.....am speechless.
God will do ur own very soon Amen.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by scarr: 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
tpiadotcom:

so all of them there might be nairalanders?
Maybe not all of them but a few, can't believe they left paying customers to go snap pics of their colleague
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Mcaise: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dis is the kind of thing naija girls will start doing now.

Collapsing on marriage proposal..because dem sabi emulate nonesense.
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2015
ahizih:
Lol u sure say i reach?
why not,are u not rich?
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by Emodeee: 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:
God let ma day come soonest.....am speechless.

Ur day has cum. Will u marry me? *on ma knees*

Say 'yes' and roll on the floor
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by ahizih(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

why not,are u not rich?
No am very poor grin
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
Emodeee:

Ur day has cum. Will u marry me? *on ma knees*

Say 'yes' and roll on the floor
am d choosy type,so NO tongue
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by misspicy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
ahizih:
No am very poor grin
oya park well no spoil market for me. tongue
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by ahizih(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
misspicy:

oya park well no spoil market for me. tongue
ok
Re: Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor by seangy4konji: 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
That lady will be very good in bed...With the way she is backing you on that floor??

Man you got eyes mehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.