Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale (55457 Views)

Five Reasons Buhari Is Failing - By Malcolm Fabiyi / President Buhari And His Legion Of Sycophants – Yemi Adebowale / My Reply To "Buhari Is Failing Already-yemi Adebowale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by kernel504(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2015
fillmeup200:
Very well written. Anyway,I still don't believe we have entered "one chance" bus. The administration is still new,let us give him time. Buhari has so many people who have interest in how he runs his government and I think he has to start shedding them off,else he may not achieve much.
May God use him to lift this country,Nigerians are going through "hell".
God bless Buhari.

You are truly mature, inspite of the fact that am in the opposition, you nailed it.
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by kayus4luv2(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
a leopard can't change its spots, you ve been known to have bile rising in your stomach anytime you visit politics section.

APC is the govt in power so give us sound reasons why Buhari is not failing now and what impact have we seen or we are about to see there.

U are very funny and clueless jst like ur hero GEJ Loool so we should start giving you reasons why buhari is not failing after 1 week when u can't give us GEJ's success in 6 years

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Obiodunukwe: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:

I love how Buhari is ignoring these mad folks and bitter losers. They want him to fix the problem there dumbo struggled with in 7days. They never believe in this man and didnt vote for him yet making noise like a bitter kid.

Some of them are from states where there governor is worst and raping them but they are even ashamed to criticize him but making noise over a 7days President that inherit boko haram and a nearly collapsed country. I just hope that man ignore these jobless oafs and continue with his own way of getting the job done.

Bro dont mind the hypocrites.

I saw the state of the roads in one of those states on the FP yesterday and I was shocked. People from that state are the first to criticize Buhari smh

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by azimibraun: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
I thought the Man just appointed his media aid/spokesman, he also has had meetings with the service chiefs on how to chart a course on the way forward, he also has sent about 15 names to the senate in respect of his assistants and advicers, i guess he has also travelled to 2 neibouring countries on the issue of terrorism, he also has instructed his Vice to visit the tragedy struck city of Onitsha.... I have not followed the news closely in the last 2 days but i think he has done all the above stated.. May be more but i know this much.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2015
Justfollowit:

That was mean angry grin
Rightly so, how can a sane person even think in that line, or you think Nigeria is beyond redemption too? This country has been through hell, why the heck are people still foaming in the mouth cos of their loss at the polls when all hands should be on deck to move things forward, starting from me and you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Cheeba: 10:35am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Emboldened
...and proudly so.smiley

You call them doomsayer, I call them realists, forerunners.

Has it occurred to you that the meal these folks you talk about are currently serving this administration could actually be a repertoire of the " What goes around, comes around" parlance?

When you talk about this supposed PDP that the nation is tired of, I'm bemused.

It feels like you're saying, the nation was tired of corruption under letters P, D and P and decided to try it out under letter A, P and C.

Because last I checked, the ACN and CPC were mere regional parties until the crack heads and corruption personified bottlenecks in the PDP threw their weight behind them.

You now see why I maintain that APC is an evil party?

Tell me, look at everyone that ran away from PDP, who or what were they running from? Perchance that Umbrella no longer served their purposes? Because as far as I know...they are/were the pillars of the party.

Why are we Nigerians so quick to forget, why are we easily swayed?

The same person we saw no good in, in the year 2011 has suddenly become the best thing since ice cream in 2015?

The writer said Atiku was better prepared and he gave facts to buttress his point, or are you averse to the truth also?

Well, we look forward to building a party based on RESILIENCE and TRUE DEMOCRATIC TENENTS...especially now that the corruption togas have jumped shipgrin

Say it with me

It is Well With Our Nation!!!
cheesy

So what tenents were you guys building for the past 16 years? The ones of Nepotism, corruption, incompetence,jingoism, sabotage, murder etc? And who told you the pdp is still not stinking out the periphery with all manner of old, confused and very corrupt men and women? These Tanoids are a joke! Your party and "shayo presido" were voted out for a very good reason! Its called failure don't start wishing the same to your new president after one week! Change takes time!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Waiting for dose apc(devil) supporters to come defend d old full
I support what that guy wrote, I don't expect to see those idiots in office anymore and by now,he should have at least show us he is progressing by appointment key officials..but u my friend OPONUSSANCTUS Is a fool for calling ur president a fool,it's so obvious u don't have a respectable father at home shioor... we apc fan will support the truth when we see one...I still IMPLORE NIGERIANS TO BE PATIENT WITH BABA,HE KNOWS VERY WELL THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE COUNTING ON HIM TO DO THE NEEDFUL
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So in your warped brain, a 7 day old regime out of the constitutional 1600 days should be termed a Failure? But you gave jonathan 5 years and was ready to waste another 4 years, before you were stopped! Children of anger!
A new regime without a blueprint nor plan, that broke a sacred promise with asset declaration and violence still reign supreme in the North East.

Babe, plz take a trip to Al-jannah or paradise and tell those souls who died that the regime was very young to protect them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by CSTR2: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin! Mumu! Nuhu Ribadu, that cannot even win an ordinary governorship election, will stand against Buhari in 2019 grin jokers! If you don't know, PDP is haram in the North! They only exist in some states in the East! I repeat APC will rule for a Minimum of 20 years! Deal with it!
PDP is not haram in the north.
They won a very significant number of votes there.
The buhari craze was just too powerful and the fallout was probably responsible for nuhu ribadu's lose.
With a woeful buhari in 2019, the dynamics would change.
The sai buhari movement would have lost its merit and nuhu ribadu would stand on his own credibility.
And both are northerners, so there will be clash of interests which would split the votes in both directions, coupled with the overwhelming PDP victory in the SS/SE and significant votes in the SW, nuhu ribadu is declared winner.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Your comment is as usual hate filled and bile spewing.
I did not open that thread for your ilk to glory on Bro sis..

[s]Stop being deluded into thinking we're still angered at Jona's loss. We have moved on!
The onus is on you and your comrades up there to prove to the Nigerian populace you are worthy.
And Thankfully, The Past One Week Has Shown Us How Proactive You Are.

Btw, who doesn't like attention sef?grin

Cleverly, I must be bored silly to be dignifying your mention with a replycheesy
You are known in this clime as someone who cannot engage another in all civility.

Kill your hate before it kills You!!![/s]

Hypocrite! You gave jonathan 5 years, was ready to even give him another wasteful 4 years to useless but Buhari to you is already a failure in seven days into his 4 years term! Just shut that your trap and continue wishing your country failure! Ndi Ara!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by teaseryoh: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
OMG....... Misin GEJ already oooo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by ElDeeVee(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
who talks about NGF election when talking about policies that will impact the life of the man on the street.

Go and learn POL 101 before you join in a political discourse because your arguements are so boring, nauseating and brainless like your master
Another yaba patient on d loose... Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
MizMyColi:

Your comment is as usual hate filled and bile spewing.
I did not open that thread for your ilk to glory on Bro sis..

Stop being deluded into thinking we're still angered at Jona's loss. We have moved on!
The onus is on you and your comrades up there to prove to the Nigerian populace you are worthy.
And Thankfully, The Past One Week Has Shown Us How Proactive You Are.

Btw, who doesn't like attention sef?grin

Cleverly, I must be bored silly to be dignifying your mention with a replycheesy
You are known in this clime as someone who cannot engage another in all civility.

Kill your hate before it kills You!!!

Na waa ooh! !! See finishing!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by hayoakins(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
jaybee3:

The UK's parliamentary system is different from ours. Their ministers don't need to be confirmed and majority of the ministers just continued as BAU in the new government

We need to know those that will make the cabinet even if it will take NASS decades to ratify. That's called direction and sense of purpose unlike now that we got nothing, no list.

#CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by noblegrex: 10:39am On Jun 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
I support what that guy wrote, I don't expect to see those idiots in office anymore and by now,he should have at least show us he is progressing by appointment key officials..but u my friend OPONUSSANCTUS Is a fool for calling ur president a fool,it's so obvious u don't have a respectable father at home shioor... we apc fan will support the truth when we see one...I still IMPLORE NIGERIANS TO BE PATIENT WITH BABA,HE KNOWS VERY WELL THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE COUNTING ON HIM TO DO THE NEEDFUL
ECOTERRORS:
A new regime without a blueprint nor plan, that broke a sacred promise with asset declaration and violence still reign supreme in the North East.
Babe, plz take a trip to Al-jannah or paradise and tell those souls who died that the regime was very young to protect them
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Mistermamus(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2015
na warmup failure more to come baba one chance will disappoint many ppl. go dey vote brainless old man wey nor even know e party name smh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Ralphlauren(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
jaybee3:

The UK's parliamentary system is different from ours. Their ministers don't need to be confirmed and majority of the ministers just continued as BAU in the new government

The TANoids are too daft to know this.

I doubt if they know that the ruling opposition party in the parliament also have their own "shadow" cabinet. So once there is an election and the opposition party defeats the incumbent, these "shadow" ministers then assume immediately the role of actual ministers - except if the PM decides to replace them or assign them to a different portfolio.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by azimibraun: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
I have higlighted some of his achievments so far... can anyone counter them?
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by DONADAMS(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
eliment:
The cry of the loosers.

This man has barely stayed in office for a week and you guys want to kill him with criticism give him a break please let him do it the way he wants

At least I have enjoyed stable electricity supply in the last one week better than anytime under the 6 years of the clueless one
exactly!!!..nepa no 1 take d lyt since yestadae.....

yemi alade or Wat u call ursef...goan zit down abeg!!!
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 06, 2015
kayus4luv2:

U are very funny and clueless jst like ur hero GEJ Loool so we should start giving you reasons why buhari is not failing after 1 week when u can't give us GEJ's success in 6 years
A government that has not hit the ground running after 8days is an unserious and brainless govt.

Lest I forget Sylva was pardoned of corruption charges by the new govt even though it has not hit the ground running

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by bofoy(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2015
BRAINLESS PRESIDENT Fucken GENERAL
Daura President

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by muh4lyf(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2015
OBJ announced SGF and other 48hours what did he achieved, poo. GEJ did same, not even different but got worst.. I think this is good for Nigerians and Nigeria at large. You can't just come up with some junks after 48hours and mess up in the next four years.. Why are you praying for your president to fail instead of wishing him well so he'd perform.. This delay is sucess for me not the beginning of failure...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by clintwine(m): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2015
I find it very funny that when GEJ was in government, no one was complaining this much. With all the billions looted
He has only been in office less than 2 weeks and they expect him to be turning water into wine.
They say people hate change, it is very difficult to change the mindset of people who have been used to corruption and mediocrity for a long time that anything different to what they are used to screams fear to them.

Has it not occurred to people that him holding out on appointing his ministers, is to enable the previous government ( especially the senate ) to leave, then he can bring in what he wants. Or, he might be discussing with technocrats that he needs to ensure they all can start at the same time.

I am pretty sure that the i.d.iot that wrote all these nonsense, if he owns a company and wants to recruit people, he doesn't do it in a week
any appointment made just after an election or before an election, is just a political one and geared towards winning votes and sentiments

We have being appointing people to posts politically, these people have failed, now we need appointments of people who can do the job and not because they are famous.

This is the same mentality that allows a rich man who enriches himself by stealing billions from the masses, to share millions to the masses, but the masses praise him as their man, and forget he is stealing their collective wealth, as long as he is sharing the national cake, but a poor man steals bread, and they bring the tyres and shout lets kill him.

We must get our priorities right, the fact that you didn't vote a man, doesn't mean you should become an idiotic critic, get a life .

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by lyttmarine: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2015
in 2011 he was having 150 cows in 2015 still 150 cows is stagnant, ex present who goes broke few yrs after is mismanagement, 8days in office not knowing wat to do is clueless, olodo agbaya yeye fowl

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Hypocrite! You gave jonathan 5 years, was ready to even give him another wasteful 4 years to useless but Buhari to you is already a failure in seven days into his 4 years term! Just shut that your trap and continue wishing your country failure! Ndi Ara!
Damn! This your gender identity crisis is really taking a toll on you.

They mentioned your male moniker and you had to reply with ya female version. grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by noblegrex: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2015
southniyikaye:
ECOTERRORS:
A new regime without a blueprint nor plan, that broke a sacred promise with asset declaration and violence still reign supreme in the North East. This guy no sabi anything at all.so where u dey for this country for years back. Ok tell me,what do u prefer for Jona to still b there? I knw that's what u want. Just 7-days for heaven sake.some peeps r nt just reasonable what on earth r u talking about in 7-days even if 1 is going to criticise PMB nt within this space of time habba na wa ooo
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by phlamesG: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2015
Just 9 days in office and we are already talking like this?! Lets give d man some time joor....
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by bugativeron: 10:46am On Jun 06, 2015
I am among those who said Jonathan must go at all cost. But four years will soon be here, we will vote out another clueless one.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by simdam500(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Who is Yemi Adebowale

What will u do if u were in office for 2weeks? undecided
Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by bofoy(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

you are as brainless as ur uncle BOKO HARI can't u see this man has nothing to offer . Bastard

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2015
codedslayer:

A transgender like you insulting others, scammer like you are many on this forum. Jobless men deceiving people with fake women pics.
my silence will always push your monikers into extinction.

*IGNORED AGAIN*

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Failing Already-Yemi Adebowale by mayorkyzo: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2015
Jonathan famously said people would miss him when he's gone..i personally know we nigerians are an impatient bunch..soon we would be calling for Buhari's head...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UK Police Spotted At Abuja House As Nigerians Prepare For All Night Protest.PICS / Sowore: Olawale Bakare Declared Missing / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.